Exubol (2Rkesol) sponsored logs.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Exubol (2Rkesol) sponsored logs.


    Hi everybody,

    This is Max, from Boldanic.

    We're looking for 3-5 loggers to run 45 days cycle on Exubol (2Rkesol) Ajuga Turkestanica extract.

    Name:  61hOKYxdAwL._SL1280_.jpg
Views: 13822
Size:  85.1 KB

    Exubol (2Rkesol) Ajuga Turkestanica
    Boldanic


    https://youtu.be/MkAtn_3O_M4


    Requirements:
    - 18 years or older
    - At least 200 posts on this forum
    - U.S. shipping address
    - Update log with results/workout details 3+ days per week (preferably Vlog update once a week, pics of progress. )
    - Post a final review
    - Links to your previous log (if any)
    - Let us know if you plan to log other products at the same time
    ===========
    Loggers will receive enough to run a solid cycle : 1 gr, 1.5 gr, 2 gr of 2Rkesol daily.

    P.S. Vlogs/Pics of the progress, video review is

  2. GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  3. Excited to see logs of this,been wanting to try turk

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Excited to see logs of this,been wanting to try turk
    Dont want to be partypooper but we need to ask main question:

    @baxmax , is this from ICPS ?

  5. On their Facebook page it's says it's sourced with help from icps in Uzbekistan.
    It has 10% turkestone 10% ecdysterone and 10% cyasterone. What do you think @Danes
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    Hi everybody,

    This is Max, from Boldanic.

    We're looking for 3-5 loggers to run 45 days cycle on Exubol (2Rkesol) Ajuga Turkestanica extract.

    Name:  61hOKYxdAwL._SL1280_.jpg
Views: 13822
Size:  85.1 KB

    Exubol (2Rkesol) Ajuga Turkestanica
    Boldanic
    https://youtu.be/MkAtn_3O_M4


    Requirements:
    - 18 years or older
    - At least 200 posts on this forum
    - U.S. shipping address
    - Update log with results/workout details 3+ days per week (preferably Vlog update once a week, pics of progress. )
    - Post a final review
    - Links to your previous log (if any)
    - Let us know if you plan to log other products at the same time
    ===========
    Loggers will receive enough to run a solid cycle : 1 gr, 1.5 gr, 2 gr of 2Rkesol daily.

    P.S. Vlogs/Pics of the progress, video review is
    2g per day???
    Each cap is 50mg, that equates to the equivalent of 40 caps per day, says in bottle not to exceed 10 caps per day

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    On their Facebook page it's says it's sourced with help from icps in Uzbekistan.
    It has 10% turkestone 10% ecdysterone and 10% cyasterone. What do you think @Danes
    Well, I can say this:
    I have been taking 1g ATE (10% Turkesterone and 85% ecdysteroids).
    I liked it but it was expensive.

    Their dose would not do much for me to be honest.

    But 1.5 and 2g would be nice.
    I also would check Hemoglobin

  8. Yes, it's a test batch, we wanted people to get familiar with the product, experienced athletes knowing what they do, can take 1-2-...∞ grams

  9. Yes, ICPS, sir.. I may even get a letter of authenticity from them.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    Yes, ICPS, sir.. I may even get a letter of authenticity from them.
    ICPS is good

  11. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    Yes, ICPS, sir.. I may even get a letter of authenticity from them.
    May ? If you do business with them, a confirmation letter from ICPS is no problem to show

    Btw, I contacted ICPS asking about Tonvara and other

  12. It's a no problem to get.

  13. Danes, Tonvara and others, except Thermolife, haven't purchased a single gram of any substance from ICPS. I know the director personally. I'll simply get a letter from them. It should help with marketing, I believe))

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Well, I can say this:
    I have been taking 1g ATE (10% Turkesterone and 85% ecdysteroids).
    I liked it but it was expensive.

    Their dose would not do much for me to be honest.

    But 1.5 and 2g would be nice.
    I also would check Hemoglobin
    May I ask what did you notice from ICPS's ATE?? Did you run anything else with it or just the ATE?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post
    May I ask what did you notice from ICPS's ATE?? Did you run anything else with it or just the ATE?
    @Danes

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post
    I am sorry, havent seen your post

    I ran high Dose ATE and experienced:
    -pump/musclefullness
    -Strength increase
    -Size
    -increased Hemoglobin and more redness in my face and upper body
    -better recovery
    -Endurance

  17. @Danes... hey, I will put in an app if you will also. we could compare notes!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    @Danes... hey, I will put in an app if you will also. we could compare notes!!!
    @thebigt, put it in an app ?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I am sorry, havent seen your post

    I ran high Dose ATE and experienced:
    -pump/musclefullness
    -Strength increase
    -Size
    -increased Hemoglobin and more redness in my face and upper body
    -better recovery
    -Endurance
    Thank you!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post
    Thank you!
    No problem at all. Anytime

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    @thebigt, put it in an app ?
    @Danes the one thing that concerns me is the increased hemoglobin
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  22. Just ordered a bottle to try..

    Like the other guys mentioned, should you be expected to run 40 tabs a day to get real results? Or will the suggested 3-4x a day be enough?
    Olympus Labs EP1C Transdermal http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272019-log-about-olympus.htm BPS Laxacrine=http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271033-jayo84-getting-lean.html

  23. No shipping to Canada?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jayo84 View Post
    Just ordered a bottle to try..

    Like the other guys mentioned, should you be expected to run 40 tabs a day to get real results? Or will the suggested 3-4x a day be enough?
    Yes 40 tabs is 2 grams. IMO you need more then just 1 bottle. @Danes .

  25. 1 gr is 20 tabs. 2 grams = 40 tabs.
    I used to cycle on 20-30 tabs for over 1 year. I weigh 247 lb now and need a higher dosage
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 08:37 PM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 06:29 PM
  3. Nathan78's ALRI BAM/Bad Ass Mass Sponsored Log
    By Nathan78 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 02:58 PM
  4. My quest for some BADASSMASS...a sponsored log.
    By liquid_diet in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 03:14 AM
  5. SmithsonGA ALRI Evolution Sponsored Log
    By smithsonga in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 07:56 AM
Log in
Log in