Exubol (2Rkesol) sponsored logs.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    probably not something someone who has been diagnosed with polycythemia should mess with then!!!

thanks, uncle @Danes!!!
    @thebigt, you are totaly right my friend

2. haven't received any kind of feedback that these have been shipped or anything?

Actually just checked my account and there has been no withdrawal for the amount stated

At this point I would stay away from any purchase activity here guys and gals, something is fishy?
    •   

3. Hi emiliozapata. Your order didn't go through. You supposed to receive an email, that your order was cancelled. Your account wasn't charged. Our website is pretty "young", tech issues still may happen. My apologies for the trouble.

4. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    Hi emiliozapata. Your order didn't go through. You supposed to receive an email, that your order was cancelled. Your account wasn't charged. Our website is pretty "young", tech issues still may happen. My apologies for the trouble.
    well I hope you get your issues fixed, but which is it, was my order cancelled or did it no "go through" ? If cancelled, why? And if the website has problems like this maybe you need to tell people not to go there and try to order.

Can you understand why this all looks fishy?

5. Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    well I hope you get your issues fixed, but which is it, was my order cancelled or did it no "go through" ? If cancelled, why? And if the website has problems like this maybe you need to tell people not to go there and try to order.

Can you understand why this all looks fishy?
    I can see this. All I can say is he made good on his end to deliver the product to supply my log.

Product received @baxmax
    Olympus Labs EP1C Transdermal http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272019-log-about-olympus.htm BPS Laxacrine=http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271033-jayo84-getting-lean.html
    •   

6. Your payment didn't go through for some reason and your order was automatically cancelled.
    I assumed that your order didn't go through due to our website tech issue, it could be your issuing bank, or your web browser glitched. there're lots of other orders get processed every day tho. Your order is the only one that didn't go through...honestly.
    You can try to order again or we can sit and talk about what might go wrong with your transaction.

7. Awesome) Gonna PM you right now.

8. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    Your payment didn't go through for some reason and your order was automatically cancelled.
    I assumed that your order didn't go through due to our website tech issue, it could be your issuing bank, or your web browser glitched. there're lots of other orders get processed every day tho. Your order is the only one that didn't go through...honestly.
    You can try to order again or we can sit and talk about what might go wrong with your transaction.
    I am gonna pass thanks, and probably cancel the card now too

9. @baxmax, got any letter from ICPS you can share with us ?

10. Hi @Danes,

It's an ongoing process.
    Did you have a chance to contact ICPS and ask about us?)

11. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    Hi @Danes,

It's an ongoing process.
    Did you have a chance to contact ICPS and ask about us?)
    Nice, I will personaly recommend your product after seeing its from ICPS
    Have been busy lately but I know one who actually know the owner personaly

12. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Nice, I will personaly recommend your product after seeing its from ICPS
    Have been busy lately but I know one who actually know the owner personaly
    Would you happen to know which 5a hydroxy laxogenin and which 20-Beta-Hydroxyecdysterone are sourced exclusively from ICPS in Uzbekista??.

13. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post
    Would you happen to know which 5a hydroxy laxogenin and which 20-Beta-Hydroxyecdysterone are sourced exclusively from ICPS in Uzbekista??.
    I can guarantee there is no 5a Hydroxy Laxogenin from ICPS. They dont sell it either. (Asked them last year).
    20-HE, I can bet there is none in US (Hopefully baxmax will prove his Ecdy is from ICPS).
    ICPS confirmed the only American company who sold their raws was Thermolife.
    Sadly, many companies have used ICPS name to fool people and thats just sad.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I can guarantee there is no 5a Hydroxy Laxogenin from ICPS. They dont sell it either. (Asked them last year).
    20-HE, I can bet there is none in US (Hopefully baxmax will prove his Ecdy is from ICPS).
    ICPS confirmed the only American company who sold their raws was Thermolife.
    Sadly, many companies have used ICPS name to fool people and thats just sad.
    So if I do live in USA, can someone still purchase ICPS's Ecdy??

15. @JohnP.,

http://boldanic.com/#/productInfo.php?****82

This Ecdy is from ICPS, gonna have a letter proving it soon. =)

16. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post
    So if I do live in USA, can someone still purchase ICPS's Ecdy??
    A company Yes.
    I hope Boldanic is real deal. If they are, they will be the second US company having real raws from ICPS

17. Hey guys!
    Still looking for loggers, but with the sense of RESPONSIBILITY. LOL. =)
    Who's interested in running AN ADVANCED log on Exubol, PM me.

18. Log up

Jayo84's First run of Turkesterone with Boldanic Exubol

Sorry for delay. Promised to start another log first for the rep.
    Olympus Labs EP1C Transdermal http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272019-log-about-olympus.htm BPS Laxacrine=http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271033-jayo84-getting-lean.html

19. I have good News to share With you guys.

Boldanic does actually buy RAWs from ICPS! I got email from ICPS .

Congrats to Boldanic! They are actually the only Company in US and Europe who gets their Raws from ICPS!

20. That's fantastic news!

21. When they releasing the 200mg caps

22. Boldanic tell me that the 200mg caps will be released within a few days on Amazon and ebay. It will on their website by next week

23. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    1 gr is 20 tabs. 2 grams = 40 tabs.
    I used to cycle on 20-30 tabs for over 1 year. I weigh 247 lb now and need a higher dosage
    what was your weight before the yearlong cycle?

24. @memnon, I honestly don't remember.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 08:37 PM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 06:29 PM
  3. Nathan78's ALRI BAM/Bad Ass Mass Sponsored Log
    By Nathan78 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 02:58 PM
  4. My quest for some BADASSMASS...a sponsored log.
    By liquid_diet in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 03:14 AM
  5. SmithsonGA ALRI Evolution Sponsored Log
    By smithsonga in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 07:56 AM