USPlabs FREEBIE FRIDAY - Happy Leprechaun Day! - Win FREE Jack3d / Yok3d / Shaker!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. USPlabs FREEBIE FRIDAY - Happy Leprechaun Day! - Win FREE Jack3d / Yok3d / Shaker!

Name:  2017-03-17 10_47_11-1080x1080_FRIDAY_W3.jpg - Windows Photo Viewer.png
Views: 121
Size:  1.67 MB

***Freebie Friday*** To Enter:

Share your goals for Spring! - Bulk? Cut? Squat 2000lbs?

Two (2) winners will be randomly selected on 3/18/17 and will receive one (1) bottle of Jack3d, one (1) bottle of Yok3d, and one (1) USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker.

(Winners will be announced in this post. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection or winnings will be forfeited. 18+ ONLY, please. US Shipping Address’ Only. Alternate product may be substituted based upon availability at time of shipping. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)

Visit www.usplabsdirect.com for more info!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. I'm in here ! Goal for spring is bulk bulk and some more bulking like always lol
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!
    •   

3. I'm going to go with squat 2000lbs

Great contest, let's hear it!
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

4. Get my deadlift to 405, bench to 255, and squat to 375

5. Trying to put on some lean mass until May when I start cutting for my first classic physique show! Motivated
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE
    •   

6. Squat 4 plates bulk ofcourse
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Continue to grow into a welterweight for next time I step on stage. I simply cannot diet down into a lightweight anymore without flattening out.
    Time to grow and move up another weight class!

let me get back to my Shamrock Shake Cake!

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. Current goal is to cut drop 10 - 15 lbs and try to hit the 1200 lb club just need to get my bench up 40 lbs, don't know if it will happen by cutting weight
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

9. slow cut towards summer, haven't really touched calories too much yet but have increased intensity of cardio

10. Hard cut until I look good naked
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

11. Bulking to 230-235 then start summer cut

12. Still looking to try these! Love everything else I've had from usp! Ultimate T, modern pre, modern cre, and of course max reps! Bring back maxreps!!!!

Anywho...just got done with my good ole winter bulk...from about 170 @ 10% to 190 @ something too high! Lol.

So my goal is to cut back down to 10% and keep as much muscle as I can! Some Jack3d and Yok3d would sure help me stay motivated, energized and pumped on this low cal ride!

Good luck y'all!

13. Cutting but want to keep most of my strength but still improve endurance performance.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Always love seeing USP hooking it up.

Not entering, but I'll share. My goal is just to continue cutting, but I'm putting a much bigger focus on keeping a tighter hold on my macros and cals. I've always done well at making progress, but a lot of that is high days and low days. I want to try and do a better job of staying consistent with some set macros for days (obviously being lower on non-training days, but actually hitting the macro goals I set out). This isn't something I've failed at; just never really done.

Oh, and logging more training hours for firefighting to get my certifications knocked out as quickly as possible.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

15. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Always love seeing USP hooking it up.

Not entering, but I'll share. My goal is just to continue cutting, but I'm putting a much bigger focus on keeping a tighter hold on my macros and cals. I've always done well at making progress, but a lot of that is high days and low days. I want to try and do a better job of staying consistent with some set macros for days (obviously being lower on non-training days, but actually hitting the macro goals I set out). This isn't something I've failed at; just never really done.

Oh, and logging more training hours for firefighting to get my certifications knocked out as quickly as possible.
    Once you get these certs... youll never look back or regret it bro...TRUST ME. PM me if i can help you in any way.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

16. Squat 2000 pounds? lol I wish.

My spring goals -
    1. finish my master's thesis
    2. compete in 9 weeks. Obviously my goal is to win but you can't determine placings. All you can do is to show up as the best version of yourself. I have gotten 2nd the last 2 years. I hope the third time is the charm and I finally win this year.
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer

17. My spring goal....register and pass my ATC exam! Been putting it off way too long!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

18. My spring goal is to continue to get on good size in preparation for my first show at the beginning of August!
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

19. Spin my wheels ayyyyye! Yup I said it. Maintain my current weight and push for PRs on Bench and Squat.

290 and 335 respectively!

20. I wanna get my bench back to the low 300's ='(

21. started a cut today, looking to drop around 10lbs for summertime!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Once you get these certs... youll never look back or regret it bro...TRUST ME. PM me if i can help you in any way.
    good looking out!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

lets get some more apps in here....
    about to go crush legs..

all fueled up with that Modern Protein

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

24. At 38, I PR'd on all major lifts this past winter at 215 BW

475 bench beating 460
    585 dead beating 515
    525 squat beating 445

https://youtu.be/xU2iZFSrXpM
    https://youtu.be/WM-ZhjvJI9k
    https://youtu.be/co_tahoxkrg

Don't have video of recent squat and bench PR's as I didn't think it was gonna happen lol!!

Goals this summer is to continue trending in the right direction

500 bench
    550 squat
    600 dead

Some USP goodness could certainly help in getting me there!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit View Post
    At 38, I PR'd on all major lifts this past winter at 215 BW

475 bench beating 460
    585 dead beating 515
    525 squat beating 445

https://youtu.be/xU2iZFSrXpM
    https://youtu.be/WM-ZhjvJI9k
    https://youtu.be/co_tahoxkrg

Don't have video of recent squat and bench PR's as I didn't think it was gonna happen lol!!

Goals this summer is to continue trending in the right direction

500 bench
    550 squat
    600 dead

Some USP goodness could certainly help in getting me there!!
    Winner number one! Please DM me your shipping information. Congratulations!
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 03-25-2017, 02:30 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 03:05 PM
  3. Happy B-Day Cardinal
    By "THE TICK" in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-30-2002, 08:36 PM
  4. Happy B-Day Ralph!!