Giving some Titan to the Titans !!! Get in here ! 3 lucky winners

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys!!! Chaos and Pain told me to keep giving sh1t away so 3 of you lucky people are getting a tub of Titan our newest Preworkout !

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1489112522.428733.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1489112532.057064.jpg

You guys know what we want ! Join our newsletter and enjoy this !!

“You can use your pre-workout as a fat burner?” – Asked daily

Well, can you use your pre-workout as a fat burner? Absolutely…. If it has the right ingredients. And that is why we told The Bathtub Chemist to whip up a thermogenic, fat burning, energizing pre-workout formula. I don’t think we realized what we were asking for.

Enter Titan!!

Titan comes equipped with just the right amount of lactic acid buffering Beta Alanine, alongside several potent pump inducing, energy blasting, fat burning thermogenic ingredients. Because this combination of ingredients was so effectively potent, we were forced to release Titan under the Olympus Series.

“You down with COP??
Yeah you know me!!”

Ever heard of Creatine-O-Phosphate? Going forward, to make things faster and more efficient, we will refer to Creatine-O-Phosphate as COP. COP (see, it’s already working) is a form of creatine that is highly absorbable and has been clinically proven to increase time under tension of working muscles. If your muscles work longer with more weight, they will adapt by growing and getting stronger!!

I miss Ephedra…

If you were around during the good old days, then you know what I’m talking about. Ephedra was Da Bomb!! But why was Ephedra so awesome??
I’m glad you asked!! Ephedra was a beta adrenergic receptor agonists. In other words, it liked to stimulate the beta receptors that are found on fat cells. When the receptors are stimulated, fat is released to be burned for energy.

Is there anything that works like Ephedra?

Yes! Halostachine is a beta adrenergic receptor agonists, just like Ephedra!! And when the beta receptors are stimulated, caffeine and Theobromine tend to have an ENHANCED effect.

Is there a way to make the buzz last longer and feel better?

We wanted Titan to give you long lasting energy without a crash. Glucoronolactone was added to make sure that the benefits from all of the stimulants in every scoop of Titan last even LONGER!!
But that’s not all….
Yerba Mate was added to give a smooth, controlled energy burst with a hint of fat burning on the side.

How long can you use Titan?

If used strictly as a pre-workout, we recommend cycles of 8-12 weeks for maximum performance.
If using for fat burning purposes, we recommend cycles of 4-8 weeks, with a minimum of one serving per day. Take before workouts and cardio. On non-workout days, take in the morning, or sip throughout the day for an energized treat!

Can Titan be stacked with anything else?

Yes! Titan goes great with any fat burner! Just use Titan in place of one of your daily fat burner doses.
For increased workout performance, Titan stacks well with Mercury.
For increased thermogenesis, Titan stacks well with Cannibal Claw, Cannibal Carnage, and Predator.

Click here for more info on these potent thermogenics.

For a truly anabolic experience, stack Titan with Chemical One! Click here now for more info on Chemical One.
Can the Awesomeness get any better?

Yes! Don’t forget about the 6g of skin splitting pump ingredients!!
The pump is all about blood flow, making sure nutrient delivery and waste removal cellular process are improved, and making you look as BIG as F**K!! Citrulline starts the process, hands the baton off to Arginine, and crosses the finish line with good old reliable Creatine Monohydrate, the #1 hydrating recovery supplement ingredient of all time!!

Are you ready to be a Titan??

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeahi want some of this sh1t right here

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
HOLAYYYY!

I'm in and am down to climb Olympus!

Solid products bro.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never tried halostachine. I like that's there's no yohimbe. This looks like it would be awesome for long workouts!!

Jpalmer

Awards
Let's add this in to my already full cabinet of pre's. I just can't seem to find one that's just right

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Original Jack3d had me like..

.. but since the ban nothing has come close aside from Mr. Hyde but that's mostly caffeine I need something new to be hooked on

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
So down for this just got chaos and pain hypnos and loving it

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its like its made for me!! This guy here needs some of that! Already joined the newsletter and loved me some Cannibal Riot and Permaswole!!! Would love to give this some love...after all...you did say Titan for a Titan!!!!

runtyemonster

Awards
You guys are awesome! Would love to give this pwo a try.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is this a logging opportunity or a review ??

muskate

muskate

Awards
That is one stacked formula. This certainly isn't a 2 scooper type of pre-workout lol.

I think I would probably start with half a scoop to be safe lol

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
IN! This is such a stacked and properly dosed PW!!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Plenty of love in here already man! Haha Whatupppp guys get them in get them in so we can give these away to you!
Rocket3015 this is a straight up giveaway ! All we ask is that u join the newsletter and post in here !

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Yeah stoked for this, everything from pain and chaos that I have tried I have enjoyed!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would Love to try this and post a full review !!

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Having been recently laid off and no supp budget I need some of this lol

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I would love to give this a try! Joining the newsletter right now!

dmoses

Awards
Would love to try this stuff, have tried and used many products! Great stuff, don't bother looking anywhere else!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
What's up guys!!! Chaos and Pain told me to keep giving sh1t away so 3 of you lucky people are getting a tub of Titan our newest Preworkout !

View attachment 146048View attachment 146049

You guys know what we want ! Join our newsletter and enjoy this !!

“You can use your pre-workout as a fat burner?” – Asked daily

Well, can you use your pre-workout as a fat burner? Absolutely…. If it has the right ingredients. And that is why we told The Bathtub Chemist to whip up a thermogenic, fat burning, energizing pre-workout formula. I don’t think we realized what we were asking for.

Enter Titan!!

Titan comes equipped with just the right amount of lactic acid buffering Beta Alanine, alongside several potent pump inducing, energy blasting, fat burning thermogenic ingredients. Because this combination of ingredients was so effectively potent, we were forced to release Titan under the Olympus Series.

“You down with COP??
Yeah you know me!!”

Ever heard of Creatine-O-Phosphate? Going forward, to make things faster and more efficient, we will refer to Creatine-O-Phosphate as COP. COP (see, it’s already working) is a form of creatine that is highly absorbable and has been clinically proven to increase time under tension of working muscles. If your muscles work longer with more weight, they will adapt by growing and getting stronger!!

I miss Ephedra…

If you were around during the good old days, then you know what I’m talking about. Ephedra was Da Bomb!! But why was Ephedra so awesome??
I’m glad you asked!! Ephedra was a beta adrenergic receptor agonists. In other words, it liked to stimulate the beta receptors that are found on fat cells. When the receptors are stimulated, fat is released to be burned for energy.

Yes! Halostachine is a beta adrenergic receptor agonists, just like Ephedra!! And when the beta receptors are stimulated, caffeine and Theobromine tend to have an ENHANCED effect.

Is there a way to make the buzz last longer and feel better?

We wanted Titan to give you long lasting energy without a crash. Glucoronolactone was added to make sure that the benefits from all of the stimulants in every scoop of Titan last even LONGER!!
But that’s not all….
Yerba Mate was added to give a smooth, controlled energy burst with a hint of fat burning on the side.

How long can you use Titan?

If used strictly as a pre-workout, we recommend cycles of 8-12 weeks for maximum performance.
If using for fat burning purposes, we recommend cycles of 4-8 weeks, with a minimum of one serving per day. Take before workouts and cardio. On non-workout days, take in the morning, or sip throughout the day for an energized treat!

Can Titan be stacked with anything else?

Yes! Titan goes great with any fat burner! Just use Titan in place of one of your daily fat burner doses.
For increased workout performance, Titan stacks well with Mercury.
For increased thermogenesis, Titan stacks well with Cannibal Claw, Cannibal Carnage, and Predator.

Click here for more info on these potent thermogenics.

For a truly anabolic experience, stack Titan with Chemical One! Click here now for more info on Chemical One.
Can the Awesomeness get any better?

Yes! Don’t forget about the 6g of skin splitting pump ingredients!!
The pump is all about blood flow, making sure nutrient delivery and waste removal cellular process are improved, and making you look as BIG as F**K!! Citrulline starts the process, hands the baton off to Arginine, and crosses the finish line with good old reliable Creatine Monohydrate, the #1 hydrating recovery supplement ingredient of all time!!

Are you ready to be a Titan??
I need this in my life, haven't used a PWO in over 2 months burnt out on 99% of the stuff out, been on the line of trying something with DMAA never tried before.. I would love to check this out.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
There isn't any dmaa in this stuff bro
I know that, I was referring to something that might contain it, the halostachine in this looks to be one of the main stim ingredients which I don't believe ive tried before either so very interested in different tims other then caffeine, yohimbine, guarana extract etc.. even not using anything like coffee for long periods of time it seems like no matter how high a dose of this stuff I never notice a boost in energy so been kind of looking at these somewhat newer compounds for those days I just cant shake the grogginess..

muskate

muskate

Awards
Any TA on when the winners will be chosen?

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I'm off for I don't know how long I got laid off almost 2 weeks ago.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I'm off for I don't know how long I got laid off almost 2 weeks ago.
Sorry for your loss of employment. same thing has happened to me in 2015 of a job of 8 yrs. I moved my family back home, bought another home and once again I'll find myself in same predicament in a few weeks. Been told their laying me off as well. Since we are union, it's been delayed for 6 months and time has run out. I'll be out the door in a few also. It just sucks. Been here 1.5yrs to suffer same fate, different place.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Hey new here. Might get chirped for this but just finally having my eyes to this wonderful world. Would love to get a chance to do a review. Big pre workout fan! Always looking for a better pre!

Thanks!

BCC912

BCC912

Awards

Woah, first time hearing of Halo..
Curious to see how it compares to Ephedra as I'm currently on EC stack

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Gunna bump this up ! Get them entries in ! Goosing first winner tomorrow and it just might be someone who enters tonight ;)

muskate

muskate

Awards
Gunna bump this up ! Get them entries in ! Goosing first winner tomorrow and it just might be someone who enters tonight ;)
Too bad I already entered lol but good luck everyone!

3 lucky people are in for a real treat :)