Giving some Titan to the Titans !!! Get in here ! 3 lucky winners

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by raul87 View Post
    Having been recently laid off and no supp budget I need some of this lol
    Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    Re-entered
    Booooom ! Curveball ! Two winners ! Haha send me ur shipping info and email address fellas !
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

2. Congrats guys!!! It's ok to be jealous of promo winners like this right? Lol
    •   

3. Helll yeah thanks a lot @Alpha1agreda and Chaos n Pain this will be my first product from you guys excited to give it a go.

4. Quote Originally Posted by raul87 View Post
    Helll yeah thanks a lot @Alpha1agreda and Chaos n Pain this will be my first product from you guys excited to give it a go.

Same here! may be the beginning of a beautiful supplementship ;-)
    Really interested in thi Halostachine, sounds like some good **** with Halo in it Lol! @Alpha1agreda is that stuff a pretty tough kicker? I have a high tolerance to stims so I can definitely use something new, still haven't tried dmaa yet either so I been planning to get either that solo or in a product,, Thank you again and congratulations everyone!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Booooom ! Curveball ! Two winners ! Haha send me ur shipping info and email address fellas !
    Just saw this!!! Hell yeah brother!
    •   

6. Congrats winners 'you guys are super lucky

7. Congratulations Folks!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

8. Congrats folks! Get to it!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

9. Congrats to the winners!!

10. What up fellas , just to give an update , one person forgot to srnd the zip code but I did send all the info out. I won't say names (yet) lmao but if he doesn't get me the zip tomorrow I'll let the other two winners rush him for us lmfao , let you guys handle my dirty work
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

11. Just say the word homie. (Not a winner, just a sinner)

12. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    What up fellas , just to give an update , one person forgot to srnd the zip code but I did send all the info out. I won't say names (yet) lmao but if he doesn't get me the zip tomorrow I'll let the other two winners rush him for us lmfao , let you guys handle my dirty work

Awwwww damn

13. It was me but I quickly got back to him well as quickly as I could I was out with the gf when I got his PM lol. Really excited to try this out I have no pre right now and as I train fasted a little boost always helps

14. I just took some Titan this afternoon and must say that Caos and Pain killed it with this one!!! I feel like I'm on some serious drugs lmao. I just rocked some deadlifts and might clean the house with a toothbrush

15. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    I just took some Titan this afternoon and must say that Caos and Pain killed it with this one!!! I feel like I'm on some serious drugs lmao. I just rocked some deadlifts and might clean the house with a toothbrush
    Got mine yesterday, im in love! First off the flavor kicks ASS watermelon tastes like my Fav jolly rancher! Servings are perfect with a FULLY loaded container cant even put the scoop back after 2 servings. Mixing is 4 out of 5 stars, still a little left over undisolved but still no grittyness so might as well give it 5! And effects are pretty immediate, love the tingling sensation, always let's me know that something amazing is about to happen. Just want to give a HUGE thanks to you all and can't wait to try more of your products VERY soon.

16. Damn I got mine in also but I haven't tried it yet I'm out of town tomorrow might be the first day. Gonna do somefasted HIIT and some bodyweight lifts at the track

17. Quote Originally Posted by raul87 View Post
    Damn I got mine in also but I haven't tried it yet I'm out of town tomorrow might be the first day. Gonna do somefasted HIIT and some bodyweight lifts at the track
    Yep I got fasted HIIT tomorrow too... I was gonna take some bloodshred but now I'm gonna do

Titan
    15mg Yohimbine HCL
    Cayenne (80,000 BTU)
    25mg Forskolin
    2 caps of Follidrone

18. Currently sipping on the watermelon flavor and it is very good taste is excellent from the smell I got a bubble gum hint. Mixability is no problem looking forward to how I feel in a bit

19. Oh and I found a problem with the label malate is misspelled it is spelled malalte

20. I had to dose phenibut to sleep last night. I'm going half scoops now

21. Really enjoyed the feeling had a good HIIT session and got a good pump from my chest exercises but I can't wait to try this at the gym during a real resistance session
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 140
    Last Post: 02-26-2017, 08:56 PM
  2. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 10-17-2015, 02:23 PM
  3. You want to feel FEROX? GET IN HERE!
    By pyrobatt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-09-2015, 05:05 PM
  4. To All Australians Get in Here!
    By benj851 in forum General Chat