BPS new products! Come on in and take a seat!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards

BPS is very excited to announce it's four newest products! Command; Control; Compel; and Convert!

WHAT IS COMMAND?
Command is the a scientifically*-dosed, proprietary-blend free, premium testosterone booster that doesn’t shut down your endogenous hormone production. The ingredients in COMMAND are backed by clinical research studies as natural testosterone boosters that are safe and effective. Not only that, COMMAND also helps control stress/cortisol levels to maximize muscle growth and minimize muscle tissue catabolism. All-in-all, COMMAND is a prime supplement to help you optimize your body’s natural androgen production!

More info, if you click here!

WHAT IS CONTROL?
CONTROL is the ultimate thermogenic supplement, utilizing the most efficacious, clinically-proven ingredients in proper doses. In conjunction with a proper diet and training regimen, CONTROL’s ingredients work synergistically to help you carve your physique and conquer your workouts! No more feelings of lethargy and weakness when you’re pushing yourself on a fat-loss plan. You demand the best from yourself, so don’t settle for an inferior formula—Be your best every day with CONTROL!

WHAT IS COMPEL?
If you are an athlete, a business professional, a student, a gym rat, or someone simply looking to optimize mental function, COMPEL can help you seize the day, every day. COMPEL is the ultimate nootropic formula and won’t cause dependency or withdrawals like many psychoactive drugs do.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1147/7200/products/bps-compel_grande.jpg?v=1489100471[img]

[URL="https://bpsnutrition.net/collections/supplements/products/compel"]More info, if you click here![/URL]

[B]WHAT IS CONVERT?[/B]
CONVERT is a science-based, proprietary-blend free estrogen management supplement to help you optimize sex hormone balance. CONVERT features ingredients validated in clinical research studies to reduce estrogen levels naturally & safely. Not only that, CONVERT also helps boost natural testosterone levels. It is a quintessential all-in-one hormone optimizer to help you get the most out of your efforts both in, and out of, the gym!

[img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1147/7200/products/bps-convert_grande.jpg?v=1489006161

lukehayd

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get some loggers! I'd like three loggers per product! Throw up your app and we'll get the show on the road. lukehayd needs your convincing as well. So butter em up!
I'm like a big juicy ear of sweet corn in need of buttering.....and maybe a little salt and pepper. :naughty:

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love them labels! F'n tight

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm like a big juicy ear of sweet corn in need of buttering.....and maybe a little salt and pepper. :naughty:
pepper on corn on the cob...oh HELL NO!!!

very happy to see new BPS products-congrats!!!

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Been wanting to try a nootropic for the longest! 19 yo male with about 5 years of workout experience, natural

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been wanting to try a nootropic for the longest! 19 yo male with about 5 years of workout experience, natural
good choice!!!:thumbsup:

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If u guys want a direct comparison type of log in running a viper hyperdrive log for the next 25-27 days and could jump right into your control right after that.

I'm also running testify right now for another 30 days give or take and could jump into your command.

I'm a big fan of androcrine, actually gotta jump back on and see if any left bc I only got like a week left. And I love me some stimrush. A new staple in my pre arsenal.

Totally forgot I have another log coming up after this one. Keep me in mind for future opportunities though as I do like your products and whoever wins please let me know when your log is up so I can follow along.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I've been on a cut slowly losing BF since December, started out strict keto, now on a CKD style diet with 1 refeed a week. I'm currently running DS lean extreme and BLR exotherm, having okish results. I've got a log coming up next month with a bigger stack for the final stretch of my cut but would love to continue with something like control love the profile

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm up to Tring everything but most interested in Compel. I've tried some noot blends and also separate nootropics. Interested in how it compares.

muskate

muskate

Awards
I'd be interested in giving the convert a go and log it if you're willing to ship to Canada!

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards

"Come on and take a seat" ends up here.

We all know that couch.

These names are comedy. Love it. Sound like a promo for 50 shades of grey.

I'm down to log

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
would love to look at the convert or control. see if convert compares to nolvadex. i need a great fat burner for beach cut . get some of the hard to burn old man fat off my ass!
stats-
two day split
6 years training

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Wouldn't mind trying Convert or Command..
Stats: 19 yo, 200lbs, 6'4". 235 bench, 365 deadlift and 335 squat. 5 years of training, workout 6 days a week with cardio mixed in. Not currently running any other products but have logged one in the past on my own accord, not the best log but you only get better with practice!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt where's your app? Or did you forget already? :poke:

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Compel looks pretty cool, I'd like to see some logs from experienced nootropic users to see how it compares to some other premade blends and personal blends.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Monday morning...bright and early :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Studhorse justhere4comm angcd3
Where you guys at? I'm sure a good nootropic would make a difference in everyday life. And just think, we have 3 bottles of it up for grabs.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Where you guys at? I'm sure a good nootropic would make a difference in everyday life. And just think, we have 3 bottles of it up for grabs.
Why not just say, Hey OLD GUYS! get in here... leaves a trail of skittles to the door of BPS... and to answer your question, half the time, I don't really know where I'm at. I'd give it a go. Don't forget the skittles. :D

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's about time you tagged me.
I need a nootropic, I'm old, I forget more stuff the older I get, I'm in management and this is not a good thing.
Wait I forgot what this was about?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually all the new BPS products are just the stuff I like to take. Going to have to do a little research on these products.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Compel looks interesting. Why the piracetam? It's non compliant and the dose is on the low end (1.2g being the standard dose for adults and 1.4g three times daily as a max dose.)

Also, piracetam doesn't show any cognitive benefits in "healthy" individuals...

"Small increase in backwards recall with piracetam; nothing remarkable and overall very limited evidence in otherwise healthy individuals to draw from."
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ddr.430020506/abstract
"No significant influence on cognition and neural functioning has been noted in otherwise healthy persons following piracetam ingestion."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2387665/
-this was even IV and oral in dementia patients and it didn't benefit them...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's about time you tagged me.
I need a nootropic, I'm old, I forget more stuff the older I get, I'm in management and this is not a good thing.
Wait I forgot what this was about?
^^ This guy needs some (sh.t, had to look up) Compel. I like the name.
I was just honored and insulted to be tagged here at the same time... because along side you two other guys I'm young(er-ish).

Someone came into my store the other day and asked for somebody with a little authority. I said, I'm your man. He said, you have authority here? I said, yes, I have as little authority as anyone here. He was not pleased with that answer... :D

I hope he's picked so I can derail his log.
That didn't come out right.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not just say, Hey OLD GUYS! get in here... leaves a trail of skittles to the door of BPS... and to answer your question, half the time, I don't really know where I'm at. I'd give it a go. Don't forget the skittles. :D
I thought about it but decided I would be nice(ish) for once. Honestly, I'm not sure what came over me. I might be coming down with something. :p

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Im here.. totally missed this, been crazy busy lately.. !! skittles can be good.. but if we are leaving a trail of candy id like peanut M&M's please!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im here.. totally missed this, been crazy busy lately.. !! skittles can be good.. but if we are leaving a trail of candy id like peanut M&M's please!!
I thought you liked the Reese's pieces?

[video]https://youtu.be/AfAzUAxWELU[/video]

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would love a chance to try out Compel. A lot of times I have a hard time focusing simply because I have a wife, 2 little ones (2yr and 4yr), 2 jobs, and training 4-5 days a week. A lot of my work involves a lot of numbers and spreadsheets which demands a lot of focus! haha

Over the years I have relied on being a stim junkie, but it would be interesting to see how this product helps!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Compel looks interesting. Why the piracetam? It's non compliant and the dose is on the low end (1.2g being the standard dose for adults and 1.4g three times daily as a max dose.)

Also, piracetam doesn't show any cognitive benefits in "healthy" individuals...

"Small increase in backwards recall with piracetam; nothing remarkable and overall very limited evidence in otherwise healthy individuals to draw from."
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ddr.430020506/abstract
"No significant influence on cognition and neural functioning has been noted in otherwise healthy persons following piracetam ingestion."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2387665/
-this was even IV and oral in dementia patients and it didn't benefit them...
BPS lukehayd

Any insight?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPS lukehayd

Any insight?
Sorry, I haven't had the time to look at the links that you posted. Once I have more than 5 minutes here and there after work, I will devote some time to getting an answer for you (and everyone else).

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BPS lukehayd

Any insight?
I've read a lot of user reviews on higher doses (800mg+) experiencing an "overstimulated" feeling. I would imagine that the lower dose in Compel is to help prevent that feeling, and allow the piracetam to act as more of a compliment to the other ingredients without causing any negative side effects.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPS lukehayd

Any insight?
I'm not able to get the first link as it says that I'm not a member. The second link only gives me an abstract of the study but can't see what dosage was given and not seeing the quote that you posted. Let me also admit I am also not that experienced or self-educated in noots either. This is new ground for me.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108554721

(Yes, I just gave a link to b b dot com. :/ )

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The studies the guy linked on bb dot com has the doses at 2.4g all the way up to 9.6g.

Examine as the studies I linked on their page for piracetam

https://examine.com/supplements/piracetam/

I love me some noots

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The studies the guy linked on bb dot com has the doses at 2.4g all the way up to 9.6g.

Examine as the studies I linked on their page for piracetam

https://examine.com/supplements/piracetam/

I love me some noots
I was just going to post this, and they have some great information about Piracetam and other racetam class of nootropic supplements.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would love to look at the convert or control. see if convert compares to nolvadex. i need a great fat burner for beach cut . get some of the hard to burn old man fat off my ass!
stats-
two day split
6 years training
Wouldn't mind trying Convert or Command..
Stats: 19 yo, 200lbs, 6'4". 235 bench, 365 deadlift and 335 squat. 5 years of training, workout 6 days a week with cardio mixed in. Not currently running any other products but have logged one in the past on my own accord, not the best log but you only get better with practice!
I would love a chance to try out Compel. A lot of times I have a hard time focusing simply because I have a wife, 2 little ones (2yr and 4yr), 2 jobs, and training 4-5 days a week. A lot of my work involves a lot of numbers and spreadsheets which demands a lot of focus! haha

Over the years I have relied on being a stim junkie, but it would be interesting to see how this product helps!
Going to go ahead and get you guys locked in. Please PM me your shipping info and Spencyyj if you would also let me know which one you would rather log, I will get that info sent in.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who else is up to log any 1 of our 4 new products?!?!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bwdill tag me in your log when you get it going and I'll invite a few of my friends to come over and hopefully not derail it too much. :kabong: