BPS new products! Come on in and take a seat!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I'll have the pie.
    Pi day was Tuesday. You're too late.
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14


  2. We have 1 logger for each of the following products:
    CONTROL
    COMPEL
    COMMAND

    Still plenty of opportunities to get in on this!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    We have 1 logger for each of the following products:
    CONTROL
    COMPEL
    COMMAND

    Still plenty of opportunities to get in on this!
    Still looking for 6 more loggers?
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  4. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Still looking for 6 more loggers?
    No sir, we have 9 left! The boss wants 3 for each product.
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  5. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    No sir, we have 9 left! The boss wants 3 for each product.
    Wow. He aint messing around!
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    No sir, we have 9 left! The boss wants 3 for each product.
    Nice

    Pick me

  7. Soooooo, how about we get some more apps up in here!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  8. @lukehayd
    What would you prefer I log?

    COMPEL
    or COMMAND and CONVERT or All 3. Already taking a Fat burner.
    Sounds like the COMMAND and CONVERT would go good together.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  9. when will they ship?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Soooooo, how about we get some more apps up in here!
    What would the logging requirements be? I dont mind before and after pictures and am currently started another cycle of Foll 2.0

    Currently my school, work, and family commitments can strain some days more than others but Im quite active nonetheless. I have more than my fair share of logs on AM for a wide variety of products from PWOs, protein, fatburners, and test boosters.

    Anything you think I could really push to the test?
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295
  11. BPS new products! Come on in and take a seat!


    @lukehayd .. just wanted to say I'd be interested but I've just been sooo busy lately that I've had zero extra time and can't commmit to doing a log right now or else I'd be down to try them ..
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens Me.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Pi day was Tuesday. You're too late.
    See what I did there? I'd love to log this, but am uncertain how one logs a nootropic unless there are some kind of mind tests to take.
    It sounds like fun.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements - Lead Rep
    Click me > Vein Nutrition -- 10% off Code: JUST410
    Instagram: @VeinNutrition Questions?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    @lukehayd
    What would you prefer I log?

    COMPEL
    or COMMAND and CONVERT or All 3. Already taking a Fat burner.
    Sounds like the COMMAND and CONVERT would go good together.
    I think we are just doing one product per logger at this time. I will double check with the boss on this though.
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  14. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    when will they ship?
    I sent your info in last week. Stuff is usually sent out rather quickly.
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  15. thanks

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    What would the logging requirements be? I dont mind before and after pictures and am currently started another cycle of Foll 2.0

    Currently my school, work, and family commitments can strain some days more than others but Im quite active nonetheless. I have more than my fair share of logs on AM for a wide variety of products from PWOs, protein, fatburners, and test boosters.

    Anything you think I could really push to the test?
    We like to see at least 3 or 4 updates a week just letting us know what you're noticing that can be attributed to the product. At the end, a thorough review.
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  17. its at the house just got the confirmation!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    its at the house just got the confirmation!
    Awesome!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  19. @bwdill and @Spencyyj as soon as you get your logs started, please post the link to your log in here. Thank you.
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  20. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    @bwdill and @Spencyyj as soon as you get your logs started, please post the link to your log in here. Thank you.
    Will do brother!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    @bwdill and @Spencyyj as soon as you get your logs started, please post the link to your log in here. Thank you.
    Yessir!!

  22. something else not bps . maybe today!

  23. Should be there Saturday! Thanks for your patience!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    @lukehayd
    What would you prefer I log?

    COMPEL
    or COMMAND and CONVERT or All 3. Already taking a Fat burner.
    Sounds like the COMMAND and CONVERT would go good together.
    Boss man says he's ok with you logging Command and Convert together.
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  25. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    We like to see at least 3 or 4 updates a week just letting us know what you're noticing that can be attributed to the product. At the end, a thorough review.
    Oh ok that nothing too crazy. I am going to withdraw myself however as Im sure there are more dedicated loggers available to give the forum exactly what you guys are looking for.

    That being said GET THOSE APPS IN PEOPLE!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  26. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    See what I did there? I'd love to log this, but am uncertain how one logs a nootropic unless there are some kind of mind tests to take.
    It sounds like fun.
    Just tell us what you notice. Are you able to focus on the task at hand better, do answers come sooner, do things seem more clear, etc. You get the idea. So whatdaya say? You in?
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    I'm up to Tring everything but most interested in Compel. I've tried some noot blends and also separate nootropics. Interested in how it compares.
    You got it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmac63095 View Post


    "Come on and take a seat" ends up here.

    We all know that couch.

    These names are comedy. Love it. Sound like a promo for 50 shades of grey.

    I'm down to log
    What would you like to log for us? Handcuffs, leathers, whips or chains? Umm, wait, never mind, let's stick to the 4 new products.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juicedeez utz View Post
    Hey, I've been on a cut slowly losing BF since December, started out strict keto, now on a CKD style diet with 1 refeed a week. I'm currently running DS lean extreme and BLR exotherm, having okish results. I've got a log coming up next month with a bigger stack for the final stretch of my cut but would love to continue with something like control love the profile
    Control it is then.

    Get me that info guys. @bosskardo @Bmac63095 @Juicedeez utz
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  28. I'm about to go to school for 5 months, would love to test out the Compel or Control.
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com
    <<<NEW ANDROHARD

  29. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    I'm about to go to school for 5 months, would love to test out the Compel or Control.
    Well, I don't think that the bottle would last that long. Lol!
    You up for logging it for us?
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  30. Yessir, I am down🏻
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com
    <<<NEW ANDROHARD
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help with a new Stack Animal reps come on in
    By derekderek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 11:50 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 12:59 AM
  3. new split base on IA and DC's articles
    By cookmic5 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-22-2003, 10:12 AM
Log in
Log in