BPS new products! Come on in and take a seat!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. @Studhorse @justhere4comm @angcd3
    Where you guys at? I'm sure a good nootropic would make a difference in everyday life. And just think, we have 3 bottles of it up for grabs.
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

2. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    @Studhorse @justhere4comm @angcd3
    Where you guys at? I'm sure a good nootropic would make a difference in everyday life. And just think, we have 3 bottles of it up for grabs.
    Why not just say, Hey OLD GUYS! get in here... leaves a trail of skittles to the door of BPS... and to answer your question, half the time, I don't really know where I'm at. I'd give it a go. Don't forget the skittles.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements - Lead Rep
    Click me > Vein Nutrition -- 10% off Code: JUST410
    Instagram: @VeinNutrition Questions?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    @Studhorse @justhere4comm @angcd3
    It's about time you tagged me.
    I need a nootropic, I'm old, I forget more stuff the older I get, I'm in management and this is not a good thing.
    Wait I forgot what this was about?
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

4. Actually all the new BPS products are just the stuff I like to take. Going to have to do a little research on these products.

5. Compel looks interesting. Why the piracetam? It's non compliant and the dose is on the low end (1.2g being the standard dose for adults and 1.4g three times daily as a max dose.)

Also, piracetam doesn't show any cognitive benefits in "healthy" individuals...

"Small increase in backwards recall with piracetam; nothing remarkable and overall very limited evidence in otherwise healthy individuals to draw from."
    http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...20506/abstract
    "No significant influence on cognition and neural functioning has been noted in otherwise healthy persons following piracetam ingestion."
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2387665/
    -this was even IV and oral in dementia patients and it didn't benefit them...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    It's about time you tagged me.
    I need a nootropic, I'm old, I forget more stuff the older I get, I'm in management and this is not a good thing.
    Wait I forgot what this was about?
    ^^ This guy needs some (sh.t, had to look up) Compel. I like the name.
    I was just honored and insulted to be tagged here at the same time... because along side you two other guys I'm young(er-ish).

Someone came into my store the other day and asked for somebody with a little authority. I said, I'm your man. He said, you have authority here? I said, yes, I have as little authority as anyone here. He was not pleased with that answer...

I hope he's picked so I can derail his log.
    That didn't come out right.

7. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Why not just say, Hey OLD GUYS! get in here... leaves a trail of skittles to the door of BPS... and to answer your question, half the time, I don't really know where I'm at. I'd give it a go. Don't forget the skittles.
    I thought about it but decided I would be nice(ish) for once. Honestly, I'm not sure what came over me. I might be coming down with something.
    BPS REP

8. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Im here.. totally missed this, been crazy busy lately.. !! skittles can be good.. but if we are leaving a trail of candy id like peanut M&M's please!!
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens Me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by angcd3 View Post
    Im here.. totally missed this, been crazy busy lately.. !! skittles can be good.. but if we are leaving a trail of candy id like peanut M&M's please!!
    I thought you liked the Reese's pieces?

https://youtu.be/AfAzUAxWELU
    BPS REP

10. I would love a chance to try out Compel. A lot of times I have a hard time focusing simply because I have a wife, 2 little ones (2yr and 4yr), 2 jobs, and training 4-5 days a week. A lot of my work involves a lot of numbers and spreadsheets which demands a lot of focus! haha

Over the years I have relied on being a stim junkie, but it would be interesting to see how this product helps!
  11. BPS new products! Come on in and take a seat!

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Compel looks interesting. Why the piracetam? It's non compliant and the dose is on the low end (1.2g being the standard dose for adults and 1.4g three times daily as a max dose.)

Also, piracetam doesn't show any cognitive benefits in "healthy" individuals...

"Small increase in backwards recall with piracetam; nothing remarkable and overall very limited evidence in otherwise healthy individuals to draw from."
    http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...20506/abstract
    "No significant influence on cognition and neural functioning has been noted in otherwise healthy persons following piracetam ingestion."
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2387665/
    -this was even IV and oral in dementia patients and it didn't benefit them...
    @BPS @lukehayd

Any insight?

12. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    @BPS @lukehayd

Any insight?
    Sorry, I haven't had the time to look at the links that you posted. Once I have more than 5 minutes here and there after work, I will devote some time to getting an answer for you (and everyone else).
    BPS REP

13. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    @BPS @lukehayd

Any insight?
    I've read a lot of user reviews on higher doses (800mg+) experiencing an "overstimulated" feeling. I would imagine that the lower dose in Compel is to help prevent that feeling, and allow the piracetam to act as more of a compliment to the other ingredients without causing any negative side effects.

14. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    @BPS @lukehayd

Any insight?
    I'm not able to get the first link as it says that I'm not a member. The second link only gives me an abstract of the study but can't see what dosage was given and not seeing the quote that you posted. Let me also admit I am also not that experienced or self-educated in noots either. This is new ground for me.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108554721

(Yes, I just gave a link to b b dot com. :/ )
    BPS REP

15. The studies the guy linked on bb dot com has the doses at 2.4g all the way up to 9.6g.

Examine as the studies I linked on their page for piracetam

https://examine.com/supplements/piracetam/

I love me some noots

16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    The studies the guy linked on bb dot com has the doses at 2.4g all the way up to 9.6g.

Examine as the studies I linked on their page for piracetam

https://examine.com/supplements/piracetam/

I love me some noots
    I was just going to post this, and they have some great information about Piracetam and other racetam class of nootropic supplements.

17. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I was just going to post this, and they have some great information about Piracetam and other racetam class of nootropic supplements.
    I was looking at Examine earlier as well.
    BPS REP

18. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    would love to look at the convert or control. see if convert compares to nolvadex. i need a great fat burner for beach cut . get some of the hard to burn old man fat off my ass!
    stats-
    two day split
    6 years training
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencyyj View Post
    Wouldn't mind trying Convert or Command..
    Stats: 19 yo, 200lbs, 6'4". 235 bench, 365 deadlift and 335 squat. 5 years of training, workout 6 days a week with cardio mixed in. Not currently running any other products but have logged one in the past on my own accord, not the best log but you only get better with practice!
    Quote Originally Posted by bwdill View Post
    I would love a chance to try out Compel. A lot of times I have a hard time focusing simply because I have a wife, 2 little ones (2yr and 4yr), 2 jobs, and training 4-5 days a week. A lot of my work involves a lot of numbers and spreadsheets which demands a lot of focus! haha

Over the years I have relied on being a stim junkie, but it would be interesting to see how this product helps!
    Going to go ahead and get you guys locked in. Please PM me your shipping info and @Spencyyj if you would also let me know which one you would rather log, I will get that info sent in.
    BPS REP

19. Who else is up to log any 1 of our 4 new products?!?!
    BPS REP

20. @bwdill tag me in your log when you get it going and I'll invite a few of my friends to come over and hopefully not derail it too much.

21. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    @bwdill tag me in your log when you get it going and I'll invite a few of my friends to come over and hopefully not derail it too much.
    Haha I'm down for some derailing/good discussion!

22. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    @bwdill tag me in your log when you get it going and I'll invite a few of my friends to come over and hopefully not derail it too much.
    Yeah, cause that like almost never happens
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

23. congrats guys !

24. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Derail? can you please explain?lol
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens Me.

25. here is my log page when i start. bps new product log by chefbo

26. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Oh you know that will happen!

27. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Oh you know that will happen!
    You decide on what product you would want to log yet?
    BPS REP

28. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    COMPEL
    or COMMAND and CONVERT or All 3. Already taking a Fat burner.
    Sounds like the COMMAND and CONVERT would go good together.

29. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    put me down for some compel----in around a month!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

30. I'll have the pie.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help with a new Stack Animal reps come on in
    By derekderek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 11:50 AM
  2. Replies: 5