And More!

Label
6b76e0ff9f9d65e16dd5e948474739ec.jpg

To Enter
Please answer the following questions

1. Age
2. Years Training
3. Other Natural Anabolics you have used
4. Supplements Currently Using (tell us the supplements by name)
5. Training Style
6. Do you agree to rules below​

Must be at least 18 years old and US Resident
Update log minimum 3 times per week with thoughts, results, notes, etc
Must provide final review in the log thread and in review section
.​

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MassMax XT: Natural Anabolic/Androgenic Complex Write-Up

MassMaxXT is a complex that is precisely formulated to increase protein synthesis and improve body composition. MassMaxXT contains an HPLC extract of Rhaponticum Carthamoides, which consists of a wide range of ecdysteroids and is standardized to 40% ecdysterone. Ecdysterone has demonstrated potent anabolic effects without increasing androgens, like testosterone. In clinical studies, ecdysterone has increased muscle mass up by 6-7% while simultaneously decreasing fat mass by 10% [1]!

Ecdysteroids are a class of compounds found in insects - which they use for molting and growth - as well as found in a variety of plants. The anabolic effects have been demonstrated in multiple studies, whether in vitro [2,3], in animal models [4], or in humans [5]. However, not all studies have been positive – many have tested either a single ecdysteroid extract or an inferior source of ecdysteroids, such as suma root [6]. MassMaxXT can provide clinically proven muscle mass growth through our highly purified HPLC extract of whole plant Rhaponticum Carthamoides!

The whole plant extract contains a full spectrum of ecdysteroids, such that we can ensure greater bioavailability and effectiveness compared to any single component. Cell and animal studies clearly demonstrate the anabolic potential of ecdysteroids. Human studies suggest that the right combination of pure ecdysteroids are needed to unlock that potential. When a whole plant extract was compared to individual components, the whole plant Rhaponticum Carthamoides performed much better [7]. Additionally, human performance studies using whole plant Rhaponticum Carthamoides demonstrated significant improvements in muscle mass [1], fat mass [1], and work capacity [5], while studies from inferior sources did not [6].
While providing a wide spectrum of ecdysteroids, we have chosen to standardize our Rhaponticum Carthamoides extract to 20-hydroxyecdysone. Though there has been some discussion regarding the most active ecdysteroid, the research is clear – 20-hydroxyecdysone is more active than other studied compounds. 20-hydroxyecdysone has reliably increased muscle cell diameter in vitro and muscle size in the soleus of rats [8]. To unleash this clinically studied growth in muscle tissue, MassMaxXT contains a plant extract standardized to 20-hydroxyecdysone at 40%.

We wanted to take MassMaxXT to the next level, so we employed the most accurate isolation and extraction process available, high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC). There are generally two ways to monitor the isolation process of ecdysteroids from plants: using a UV detector to measure absorbance or using HPLC to utilize multiple detection. Researchers have been able to identify new ecdysteroids by utilizing HPLC to measure them, though their concentrations may be very low [9]. Through this painstaking extraction process, we can achieve the widest possible spectrum of ecdysteroids, thereby optimizing the anabolic action of Rhaponticum Carthamoides.

A quick look at the other ingredients in MassMaxXT that makes it the premier muscle building formula on the market today

Epicatechin

Epicatechin, which is found naturally in dark chocolate and green tea, in another potent muscle and strength builder. It acts by both decreasing myostatin in the body and by increasing follistatin. Myostatin is a powerful inhibitor of muscle growth, popularly known from pictures of super-jacked cows who have a natural mutation in the myostatin gene, resulting in abnormally large muscles. Follistatin, on the other hand, indirectly promotes muscle growth by inhibiting myostatin. Epicatechin has been shown to favorably affect both myostatin and follistatin in an animal model, and to improve the follistatin/ myostatin ratio in humans. The mouse study investigated both young and older mice, since the older mice demonstrated age-related decreases in follistatin and increases in myostatin [10]. In the young mice, epicatechin lowered myostatin levels. In the older mice, follistatin dramatically increased, while myostatin returned to the same levels as the young untreated mice. In humans, 7 days of treatment with 25mg of epicatechin resulted in a 50% increase of the follistatin/myostatin ratio, as well as a significant increase in handgrip strength [10].
Epicatechin may also aid in muscle growth by increasing blood flow via nitric oxide release. Epicatechin activates nitric oxide synthase [11], which is an enzyme that activates nitric oxide production. Nitric oxide cause vasodilation, leading to enhanced blood flow. Increased blood flow may improve oxygen and nutrient delivery to the muscles, which may lead to better workouts in the gym, leading to muscle growth and increased strength.

Methyl Palmitate/Methyl Oleate:

These two fatty acid esters, naturally found in honeybee drone milk, have demonstrated potent androgenic and anabolic effects. In a study from the University of Szeged, Hungary, 10 days of treatment with drone milk significantly increased testosterone levels and muscle mass, as measured by the levator ani muscle in rats [12]. Methyl palmitate and methyl oleate were determined to be the active ingredients in the drone milk. The administration of methyl palmitate alone reproduced the anabolic effect, but both fatty acid esters were needed to produce an androgenic effect.

Atractylodes Lancea Rhizome:
Atractylodes is a root traditionally used in Chinese medicine to remedy low appetite, gastric distress, and nausea. Studies have demonstrated that treatment with atractylodes improves gastric emptying and intestinal motility [13], and it works by enhancing ghrelin secretion [14]. Ghrelin is a peptide hormone that is known as the “hunger hormone” for its ability to control hunger, which is great for anyone wanting to add serious mass. Also, ghrelin increases anabolic hormones, such as growth hormone. In this way, atractylodes has the dual benefit of stimulating hormones for growth and increasing hunger to help match the supply of macronutrients with the demand.

Sodium Caprate:
Sodium caprate is a well-documented absorption enhancer. Increased intestinal absorption can occur transcellularly (across the cell) or paracellularly (between cells). Sodium caprate functions by removing essential proteins in bicellular and tricellular tight junctions [15] which increases paracellular permeability [16]. By opening up the tight junctions between cells, sodium caprate can enhance the flux of compounds into the bloodstream, thereby increasing blood concentration and bioavailability. This is especially important with compounds that have high solubility but low permeability, such as ecdysteroids and epicatechin.

Green Tea:
Green tea is packed with catechins, including epicatechin, epigallocatechin, epicatechin gallate, and epigallocatechin gallate. Combining green tea extract with epicatechin can improve the bioavailability of the epicatechin extract, in the same way that a wider spectrum of ecdysteroids can enhance the effectiveness of ecdysterone.

Piperine:
Piperine is a compound extracted from black pepper, and its action is due to its ability to slow down the elimination of compounds from the body. By inhibiting cytochrome P450 enzymes, which play essential roles in the oxidation and elimination of many compounds, piperine can increase the time that certain compounds stay in the bloodstream, thereby improving their effectiveness. This is especially important with regards to compounds that the body metabolizes rather quickly, such as ecdysteroids. Piperine supplementation has increased the bioavailability of both drugs [17] and natural compounds [18].

REFERENCES:
1. Simakin, S. Y. (1988). The Combined Use of Ecdisten and the Product'Bodrost'during Training in Cyclical Types of Sport. Scientific Sports Bulletin, 2.
2. Chermnykh, N. S., Shimanovskiĭ, N. L., Shutko, G. V., & Syrov, V. N. (1988). The action of methandrostenolone and ecdysterone on the physical endurance of animals and on protein metabolism in the skeletal muscles. Farmakologiia i toksikologiia, 51(6), 57.
3. Gorelick-Feldman, J., MacLean, D., Ilic, N., Poulev, A., Lila, M. A., Cheng, D., & Raskin, I. (2008). Phytoecdysteroids increase protein synthesis in skeletal muscle cells. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry, 56(10), 3532-3537.
4. Azizov AP, S.R., Chubarova AV, The effect of elton, leveton, fitoton and adapton on the work capacity of experimental animals. Eksp Klin Farmakol, 1998. 61(3).
5. Azizov AP, S.R., Chubarova AV, Effects of leuzea tincture and leveton on humoral immunity of athletes. Eksp Klin Farmakol, 1997. 60(60): p. 47-48
6. Wilborn, C. D., Taylor, L. W., Campbell, B. I., Kerksick, C., Rasmussen, C. J., Greenwood, M., & Kreider, R. B. (2006). Effects of methoxyisoflavone, ecdysterone, and sulfo-polysaccharide supplementation on training adaptations in resistance-trained males. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 3(2), 1.
7. Timofeev, N. P. (2008). ECDYSTEROIDS: USAGE IN MEDICINE, SOURCES, AND BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY (REVIEW). Functional Foods for Chronic Diseases: Advances in the Development of Functional Foods, 171.
8. Parr, M.K., Botre, F., Nab, A., Hengevoss, J., Diel, P., & Wolber, G. (2015). Ecdysteroids: A novel class of anabolic agents. Biol Sport, 32(2), 169-173.
9. Hunyadi, A., Gergely, A., Simon, A., Tóth, G., Veress, G., & Báthori, M. (2007). Preparative-scale chromatography of ecdysteroids of Serratula wolffii Andrae. Journal of chromatographic science, 45(2), 76-86.
10. Gutierrez-Salmean, G., Ciaraldi, T. P., Nogueira, L., Barboza, J., Taub, P. R., Hogan, M. C., ... & Ramirez-Sanchez, I. (2014). Effects of (−)-epicatechin on molecular modulators of skeletal muscle growth and differentiation. The Journal of nutritional biochemistry, 25(1), 91-94.
11. Ramirez-Sanchez, I., Maya, L., Ceballos, G., & Villarreal, F. (2010). (−)-Epicatechin activation of endothelial cell endothelial nitric oxide synthase, nitric oxide, and related signaling pathways. Hypertension, 55(6), 1398-1405.
12. J Ethnopharmacol. 2014 Mar 6. pii: S0378-8741(14)00176-7. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2014.02.050.
13. Kimura, Y., & Sumiyoshi, M. (2012). Effects of an Atractylodes lancea rhizome extract and a volatile component β-eudesmol on gastrointestinal motility in mice. Journal of ethnopharmacology, 141(1), 530-536.
14. Fujitsuka, N., Asakawa, A., Uezono, Y., Minami, K., Yamaguchi, T., Niijima, A., ... & Hattori, T. (2011). Potentiation of ghrelin signaling attenuates cancer anorexia–cachexia and prolongs survival. Translational psychiatry, 1(7), e23.
15. Krug, S. M., Amasheh, M., Dittmann, I., Christoffel, I., Fromm, M., & Amasheh, S. (2013). Sodium caprate as an enhancer of macromolecule permeation across tricellular tight junctions of intestinal cells. Biomaterials, 34(1), 275-282.
16. Anderberg, E.K., Lindmark, T. & Artursson, P. Pharm Res (1993) 10: 857. doi:10.1023/A:1018909210879
17. Atal, C. K., Dubey, R. K., & Singh, J. (1985). Biochemical basis of enhanced drug bioavailability by piperine: evidence that piperine is a potent inhibitor of drug metabolism. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, 232(1), 258-262.
18. Shoba, G., Joy, D., Joseph, T., Majeed, M., Rajendran, R., & Srinivas, P. S. S. R. (1998). Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers. Planta medica, 64(04), 353-356.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1. Age: 42
2. Years Training: 16 on and off last 4 without break

3. Other Natural Anabolics you have used: Magnitropin, PA in various forms, Laxogenin only oral form, ArA (didn't make it through the run)

4. Supplements Currently Using (tell us the supplements by name) Preworkouts: Nutrabio Pre, Blue Star PPK, Controlled Labs White Rapids Life Extension Multi / Kirkland Fish Oil

5. Training Style: I'm going to move from powerlifting to more of a powerbuilder. I will be eating near or around maintenance calories.

6. Do you agree to rules below: Of course: I will kill the log!

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
1. Age: 34

2. Years Training: 4 years dedicated training

3. Other Natural Anabolics you have used: PA (Fearn Lecithin) and ArA

4. Supplements Currently Using (tell us the supplements by name)--Endure+ (PWO-on stim break), Fearn Lecithin, Powder City: Creatine Mono/Betaine/Beta Alanine, Vitacost: Multi/D3/Fish Oil--will be moving to stimmed PWO before starting log if chosen

5. Training Style: Currently running low volume, high weight RPT training (cut). Moving back to upper/lower split for bulk.

6. Do you agree to rules below: Yes, log will be similar to my first log (can't link till 100 posts).

I already track lifting progress, total calories, and macros carefully, so running a log is easy for me. My next bulk will be "clean" at +250 calories. I've been eyeing Massmax XT for a while and would love a chance to log it! The only catch for me is that I have a bit over 4 weeks left on my cut (seen in my current log). But if the wait is ok and I'm chosen, I would move directly into the Massmax log.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a solid product! I love everything I have tried from Performax. Would love to log this, but I am getting ready to log Strafe for Matt and this I feel could skew the results. Good luck to everyone!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice couple entries so far! I'm finishing up my 8 week run of MassMax XT. You guys should enjoy it :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks like a solid product! I love everything I have tried from Performax. Would love to log this, but I am getting ready to log Strafe for Matt and this I feel could skew the results. Good luck to everyone!
Same here, but I will be following the logs.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would LOVE to take MassMax for a spin.

1. Age - I am 23 years old, soon to be 24 (getting old)

2. Years Training - Ive been training on my own since Ive gotten out of high school. Getting better every year. These past 2-3 years Ive realized the importance of proper nutrition and obviously its made a HUGE difference.

3. Other Natural Anabolics you have used - Ive used a bunch: Anabeta Elite (my favorite thus far), Alphamax XT, Fearn Lecithin Granules (PA), Epi Test by BSL, Anafuse, Androcrine.

4. Supplements Currently Using (tell us the supplements by name) - Preworkout (Nitraflex or Total War) Slinmax, Super Cardarine by Primeval Labs.

5. Training Style - I am by no means a powerlifter but strength gains are welcome. I typically follow more of a bodybuilding training style. Going for that thick cut look instead of putting up crazy numbers.

6. Do you agree to rules below - I concur gentlemen

Either way when funds permit I will give this a go eventually. Stand up company with products that work!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would LOVE to take MassMax for a spin.

1. Age - I am 23 years old, soon to be 24 (getting old)

2. Years Training - Ive been training on my own since Ive gotten out of high school. Getting better every year. These past 2-3 years Ive realized the importance of proper nutrition and obviously its made a HUGE difference.

3. Other Natural Anabolics you have used - Ive used a bunch: Anabeta Elite (my favorite thus far), Alphamax XT, Fearn Lecithin Granules (PA), Epi Test by BSL, Anafuse, Androcrine.

4. Supplements Currently Using (tell us the supplements by name) - Preworkout (Nitraflex or Total War) Slinmax, Super Cardarine by Primeval Labs.

5. Training Style - I am by no means a powerlifter but strength gains are welcome. I typically follow more of a bodybuilding training style. Going for that thick cut look instead of putting up crazy numbers.

6. Do you agree to rules below - I concur gentlemen

Either way when funds permit I will give this a go eventually. Stand up company with products that work!
Thanks for the entry and support!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning bump. Lets see some more apps.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
H3ll Ill throw my name in this unit.

39 years old(take that Cooter Flap)

Training off and on the majority of my life but this last year has been the hardest work Ive ever put in

Ive used the new version of Gaspari Halodrol and BPS Epidrone

Currently using RXS Radiate, Androcrine (until I run out) and on TRT

I pick things up and put them down. But will be starting a GVT 10x10 next week
R1balla knows I play nice so yes, Ill follow the rules.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
View attachment 145972

Performax Labs wants you to try our newest Natural Anabolic: MassMax XT

Benefits:
Increase protein synthesis
Improve body composition
Increased muscle mass
And More!

To Enter

1. Age
2. Years Training
5. Training Style

.​
Ooooooh, This looks Really Good!

1. Age

2. Years Training

Several Andro, 1AD 4AD EpiAndro, Viron, Rebirth, Follidrone(Epi Product) Novedex XT, Erase, EndoSurge Turbo. Too many to remember..

Currently on my last week of TestProp100mg EOD PCT in a week, then Nolvadex 25mg for 4 weeks.. Currently looking for Natty Supps to throw in, Actually was thinking about some Follidrone 2.0 or another product with Epicatechin, last time I used it I liked to results, this looks awesome!

5. Training Style
Combination of Strength Training/BodyBuilding/Powerlifting I switch between cables and free weights weekly, always start back day with pullups

6. Do you agree to rules below
Every. Single. One.

Thank you for any consideration! This looks awesome and best of wishes to everyone, cant wait to experience and/or witness everyones experiences with this.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
View attachment 145972

Performax Labs wants you to try our newest Natural Anabolic: MassMax XT

Benefits:
Increase protein synthesis
Improve body composition
Increased muscle mass
And More!

To Enter

1. Age
2. Years Training
5. Training Style

.​

1. Age

2. Years Training

Several Andro, 1AD 4AD EpiAndro, Viron, Rebirth, Follidrone(Epi Product) Novedex XT, Erase, EndoSurge Turbo. Too many to remember..

Currently on my last week of TestProp100mg EOD PCT in a week, then Nolvadex 25mg for 4 weeks.. Currently looking for Natty Supps to throw in, Actually was thinking about some Follidrone 2.0 or another product with Epicatechin, last time I used it I liked to results, this looks awesome!

5. Training Style
Combination of Strength Training/BodyBuilding/Powerlifting I switch between cables and free weights weekly, always start back day with pullups

Every. Single. One.

Thank you for any consideration! This looks awesome and best of wishes to everyone, cant wait to experience and/or witness everyones experiences with this.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the new entries.

Just a heads up. I figured it was obvious, however I see it is not. If you are applying for multiple logging opportunities, we will not wait to see if you are chosen by the other company. We also do not want someone running dual sponsored logs.

Thanks

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
got a chance to beta test this.. noticed increased fullness overall.. good product

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys

Would really like to log this.

1. 29
2. 9
3. Dpol, Animal Stak, Animal M Stak, BPS Androcrine
4. Dymatize ISO protein, Gaspari Glycofuse, Cellucor Creatine monohydrate, ProSupps Dr Jekyll or ON Platinum PWO
5. Bodybuilder style training, trying to mix high and low volume in workouts.
6. Yes, i agree to the rules.

Thanks for considering me for this.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1. Age

2. Years Training

5. Training Style

Every. Single. One.

If chosen, please do not compare this to any of the andros you have used. They are not natural products, which you did put for your natural anabolic experience.

Also, lets see more entries!! I have seen countless posts on this forum asking about feedback. What better feedback than trying it for yourself!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
If chosen, please do not compare this to any of the andros you have used. They are not natural products, which you did put for your natural anabolic experience.

Also, lets see more entries!! I have seen countless posts on this forum asking about feedback. What better feedback than trying it for yourself!!
For sure, your right those arent quite natural, i guess from using postban phs and aas that i always kinda felt they were more of a natural anabolic. No worries and for sure should be Alot more entries!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
H3ll Ill throw my name in this unit.

39 years old(take that Cooter Flap)

Training off and on the majority of my life but this last year has been the hardest work Ive ever put in

Ive used the new version of Gaspari Halodrol and BPS Epidrone

Currently using RXS Radiate, Androcrine (until I run out) and on TRT

I pick things up and put them down. But will be starting a GVT 10x10 next week
R1balla knows I play nice so yes, Ill follow the rules.
This man is a great logger!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I should have done before/after pics of my 8 week run :(

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm keen on feedback, I'm Australian so we're normally not included. Haha. I'll probably buy a couple bottles soon anyways. :)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the new entries.

Just a heads up. I figured it was obvious, however I see it is not. If you are applying for multiple logging opportunities, we will not wait to see if you are chosen by the other company. We also do not want someone running dual sponsored logs.

Thanks
Well damn, I applied for 2 others I believe all similar anabolics for the most part from the better companies from my experience.
I would pull out of any other applications I submitted the second I was picked, I would be the first to want to give full 100% thorough reviews and logs on a product and not mess that up not only for everyone out there involved with what I would have the opportunity to try out but also not be a selfish ass and screw the next best man from having a shot at all the positives of a logging opportunity. I completely understand if I am disqualified from this one for being a part of any others but knowing things would work out either way I don't see the harm in applying for more then one chances to run what looks to be a perfect natty supplement for my current situation and am really picky about spending money on 98% of supplements cause of weak experiences and since what I believe to be a couple awesome companies throw these threads out at the same time and when I would be already contemplating to purchase the product if I'm not selected for the one out of the 2 or 3 I applied for.

I do greatly appreciate you guys doing these things and wish everyone the best!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well damn, I applied for 2 others I believe all similar anabolics for the most part from the better companies from my experience.
I would pull out of any other applications I submitted the second I was picked, I would be the first to want to give full 100% thorough reviews and logs on a product and not mess that up not only for everyone out there involved with what I would have the opportunity to try out but also not be a selfish ass and screw the next best man from having a shot at all the positives of a logging opportunity. I completely understand if I am disqualified from this one for being a part of any others but knowing things would work out either way I don't see the harm in applying for more then one chances to run what looks to be a perfect natty supplement for my current situation and am really picky about spending money on 98% of supplements cause of weak experiences and since what I believe to be a couple awesome companies throw these threads out at the same time and when I would be already contemplating to purchase the product if I'm not selected for the one out of the 2 or 3 I applied for.

I do greatly appreciate you guys doing these things and wish everyone the best!
You don't have to withdraw. I just didn't know end dates for the other log opportunities. If we close ahead, we just don't want someone waiting to see if they get the other one.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
1. Age-55
2. Years Training-6
3. Other Natural Anabolics you have used-finaflex older products 550, daa test boosters
4. Supplements Currently Using (tell us the supplements by name) gw501516
5. Training Style-traing split 2 on two off
6. Do you agree to rules below-sure

excited for this preformax products are great. logged before.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
You don't have to withdraw. I just didn't know end dates for the other log opportunities. If we close ahead, we just don't want someone waiting to see if they get the other one.
Thank you i know what you mean for sure. Would be the first to let everyone know if Im fortunate enough to be picked! I appreciate everything you guys do

Sent from my LG-K330 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am withdrawing from the race due to the chance to log another product, best of luck to the winners and I look forward to hearing about your results. I will undoubtedly be trying out massmax in the future.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. Age 36
2. Years Training 15+
3. Other Natural Anabolics you have used Alphamax, anebeta, ara, pa, almost every single thing lol
4. Supplements Currently Using (tell us the supplements by name) Xgels + Mtest to the end of this month
5. Training Style Wil be starting pumping iron workout
6. Do you agree to rules below yup

[/B]

I don't enter for many promo's, only to the ones that interst me ... would run this with some basics for 8 weeks - creatine, taurine, pre

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

1. Age: 43
2. Years Training: 20
3. Other Natural Anabolics you have used: Mainly Test Boosters
4. Supplements Currently Using (tell us the supplements by name): Iron Legion Virtus/Invictus
5. Training Style: PowerBuilding/Calisthenics
6. Do you agree to rules below: Absolutely, Let's Do This

Must provide final review in the log thread and in review section.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
1. Age - 34
2. Years Training - 18 years on and off. 13 years if minus the breaks.
3. Other Natural Anabolics you have used - follidrone 2.0, x gels, anabeta elite, numerous test boosters over the last 10+ years, and other hype products that came and went.
4. Supplements Currently Using (tell us the supplements by name) - olympus labs tr1umph, pes select protein, controlled labs orange triad multi, evomuse gut health, sns xgels
5. Training Style - 5 day split, hit each body part once a week, rotate moderate (3x 8-10 reps)/heavy (5x5) every week.
6. Do you agree to rules below - yes i agree

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting some great apps in here, new faces and some OG's.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump, I think we are choosing a winner this weekend. Gets those apps in

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hell yea, Whoever gets this is going to be VERY Happy! I love the ingredients in this stuff, Definitely on par to be a Very effective natty anabolic I'm thinking..

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, im gonna sit out of this logging op .. Just found out that my dad will be having a surgery and wouldnt be able to dedicate the time in gym.

Ill try picking this up for my May-June run

Good luck to contestants and will be looking fwd to logs/reviews.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, im gonna sit out of this logging op .. Just found out that my dad will be having a surgery and wouldnt be able to dedicate the time in gym.

Ill try picking this up for my May-June run

Good luck to contestants and will be looking fwd to logs/reviews.
Sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes well.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The unsponsored logs going on right now are great! In for the winners being chosen :)

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Bump

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been a pretty busy weekend.

I will be looking to close this up later.

Any last minute apps????

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to everyone who applied. This was a tough decision as always.

Congrats to: FireTitan HokiePride Angrypolak

Please send me your shipping info.

Everyone else, please keep an eye out for future promos. We have been busy with VasoMax, MassMax XT, and NootropiMax, however we are always working to bring more to the table.

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
Congrats to the winners. Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice congrats looking fwd to the logs

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please link us to the logs when you guys have them up! Congrats!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats to the winners. Look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Did you miss your name? Haha jk, I totally spaced at work trying to hurry up and close the thread and forgot to paste your name back in there.

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
Did you miss your name? Haha jk, I totally spaced at work trying to hurry up and close the thread and forgot to paste your name back in there.
Sweet! I'm transitioning out of a cut this week, so I'm pumped to start my clean bulk as a logger for MassMax!