New Product Logging Opportunity - Gaspari Nutrition's Novedex XT

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

[size=+2]Gaspari Nutrition’s Novedex XT Logging Opportunity Promo[/size]

I have 5 boxes of “The King” of Test Boosting Novedex XT to give away to anyone who is willing to log it for us!

Novedex XT™
The Undisputed King of Natural Testosterone Boosters
At Gaspari Nutrition, we pride ourselves on researching the best in advanced sports nutrition. It’s with this same pride that we re-introduce the "Holy Grail of Test Boosters — Novedex XT™ — a breakthrough in building strength and endurance while also helping you get shredded. Gaspari Nutrition Novedex XT™ is a patent-pending formula that is significantly better than any of the competition in modulating estrogen levels and increasing natural testosterone levels.

Novedex XT™ Beats the Competition
Novedex XT™ has a patent-pending formula that makes it the premiere sports nutrition product on the market. The formula in Novedex XT™ is far superior to its previous competitors, including Formestane, ATD and 6-OXO. Clinical research studies have shown that the active ingredient, 3,6,17-androstenetrione, that was found in a popular anti-estrogen, probably converts to the estrogens 6-keto-estrone and 6-keto-estradiol. Gaspari Nutrition ensures that Novedex XT™ does not! Novedex XT™ increases bioavailable testosterone significantly higher and faster than any other testosterone booster in the supplement industry. Novedex XT™ also only requires a fraction of the dosage used by the leading brand. Novedex XT™ is so effective at combating estrogen that Estradiol (the form of estrogen most commonly associated with negative side effects) is slashed in subjects tested in just the first week. Novedex XT™ is easily the most effective natural vehicle to trigger a potent anabolic response in order to help gain lean mass, strength, and endurance while also helping you to get lean.
Gaspari Nutrition Novedex XT™ underwent full clinical chemistry panels as part of the pilot study in order to bring you the most effective product possible. The result: Novedex XT™ provides amazing benefits and dramatically elevates testosterone and suppresses estrogen. But we're not stopping there. We are so convinced that Novedex XT™ is the best product of its kind anywhere, we are performing a truly groundbreaking, long-term, research study to show the true potential and safety of this incredible product. We are confident that these results will back up what we found in our pilot study and what beta testers have been reporting about this phenomenal product. The testing of Novedex XT™ includes a nearly three month double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial at one of the nation's foremost research facilities specializing in sports nutrition. Look for the results of this ground-breaking research to be released in the coming months.

Why take an anti-estrogen that converts to, and ends up as, any estrogen?
Unlike Formestane (4-hydroxyandrostenedione which converts to 4-hydroxytestosterone in the human body), Novedex XT™ does not have any androgenic metabolites that could cause HPTA (Hypothalamic Pituitary Testes Axis) suppression.

Choose Novedex XT™
The active formula in Gaspari Nutrition's Novedex XT™ contains two unique anti-aromatase supplements. The first ingredient — 3b-hydroxy-androsta-4,6-diene-17-one, is a compound developed by Gaspari Nutrition and often called the "ATD imposter" due to its structure and mechanism of action. This amazing compound found in Novedex XT™ has a prolonged half life in the human body. This means you only take it once per day as opposed to many times per day like other anti-estrogens. This compound is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor, known as a suicidal inhibitor because it permanently binds to the aromatase enzyme. It is best used for its aromatase inhibiting and testosterone boosting effect. Its effectiveness at lowering estrogen is unlike anything else on the market!

The 4,6-testosterone metabolite of this powerful anti-aromatase can also bind to the androgen receptor (AR) and induce androgenic (or possibly anti-androgenic) effects similar to what was seen from ATD as their pathways are very similar. This would be expected since 4,6-testosterone has a significant binding affinity for the AR, therefore it may interfere with the anabolic or androgenic action of hormones which bind the androgen receptor.
The second amazing ingredient found in Novedex XT™ is Androsta 3,5-dien-7,17-dione. This compound is synergistic to the main component in Novedex XT™ just described. Gaspari Nutrition has developed a new synthesis for this compound that allows a 99% pure compound while many other products contain a 90-96% purity! Gaspari Nutrition has also incorporated liposomal technology to make this compound many times more bioavailable. This revolutionary new aromatase inhibitor effectively manages estrogen while maximizing testosterone levels! This compound is so powerful due to it being a potent aromatase inhibitor (AI) that works to decrease circulating levels of estrogen in the body. Aroma Rx™ reduces the amount of androgens in the body that can convert to estrogen by acting as a suicide inhibitor, effectively binding to the aromatase enzyme and creating an irreversible reaction. It has exhibited a superior binding affinity over other AI’s to the aromatase enzyme, leading to a greater ability in shutting down the active enzyme. Binding affinity is measured in Ki value, which indicates how well the aromatase inhibitor binds to the aromatase enzyme. They key to making this compound extraordinary is the liposomal delivery technology, which dramatically increases bioavailability.
Novedex XT™ is the single most potent non-androgenic aromatase inhibitor ever sold on the supplement market. It is almost three times more potent based on binding times and binding ability (how fast and tight it "sticks" to the target molecule) than other Aromatase Inhibitors. The combination of a long acting non-androgenic anti-aromatase with the most potent non-androgenic anti-aromatase in Novedex XT™ provides the smarter athlete with a double edge attack against the effects of estrogen and the prevention of estrogen formation. With its unprecedented 1-2 punch, this product could be the most effective natural way to trigger a potent and sustained physiological response in order to gain lean mass, strength and endurance while helping to achieve that dry and ripped look.
Novedex XT™ actually minimizes the production of any and all estrogens in the body through its dual aromatase inhibition systems. This positively effects HPTA; actually causing your body to greatly increase testosterone production on its own. Gaspari Nutrition Novedex XT™ has the most effective way to naturally cause a positive anabolic effect in order to gain muscle mass, strength, and endurance while helping to get lean. Additionally, if you are using or have recently used a prohormone, Novedex XT's HPTA up-regulating effects will help your body to restore and normalize natural testosterone output and levels in the body. Novedex XT™ is the perfect legal choice for post-cycle therapy (PCT).

[size=+1]
- Must be US resident
- Must have over 100 forum posts
- Must be willing to run a DETAILED, THOROUGH LOG here on the forum.
- Must be willing to post daily (or at least semi-weekly) in your log.
- Must be willing to provide in your log - Thoughts, results, likes/dislikes, etc. as well as a final review.
- Before, during and after pictures are recommended, however not required.

Please do not offer to log this product if you are unable to fulfill any of these requirements. [/size]

I will run this Novedex XT Logging Opportunity for one week and then take all the usernames of everyone who is willing to log this new product and place them in a box here at my desk. I will shake it and draw five lucky winners to receive a FREE box of Gaspari’s newest release in the LEGENDARY SERIES, Novedex XT. Best of luck everyone!

-Spaz

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for support. Another great addition to the Gaspari lineup!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

I have 5 boxes of “The King” of Test Boosting Novedex XT to give away to anyone who is willing to log it for us!

Novedex XT™
At Gaspari Nutrition, we pride ourselves on researching the best in advanced sports nutrition. It’s with this same pride that we re-introduce the "Holy Grail of Test Boosters — Novedex XT™ — a breakthrough in building strength and endurance while also helping you get shredded. Gaspari Nutrition Novedex XT™ is a patent-pending formula that is significantly better than any of the competition in modulating estrogen levels and increasing natural testosterone levels.

Novedex XT™ has a patent-pending formula that makes it the premiere sports nutrition product on the market. The formula in Novedex XT™ is far superior to its previous competitors, including Formestane, ATD and 6-OXO. Clinical research studies have shown that the active ingredient, 3,6,17-androstenetrione, that was found in a popular anti-estrogen, probably converts to the estrogens 6-keto-estrone and 6-keto-estradiol. Gaspari Nutrition ensures that Novedex XT™ does not! Novedex XT™ increases bioavailable testosterone significantly higher and faster than any other testosterone booster in the supplement industry. Novedex XT™ also only requires a fraction of the dosage used by the leading brand. Novedex XT™ is so effective at combating estrogen that Estradiol (the form of estrogen most commonly associated with negative side effects) is slashed in subjects tested in just the first week. Novedex XT™ is easily the most effective natural vehicle to trigger a potent anabolic response in order to help gain lean mass, strength, and endurance while also helping you to get lean.
Gaspari Nutrition Novedex XT™ underwent full clinical chemistry panels as part of the pilot study in order to bring you the most effective product possible. The result: Novedex XT™ provides amazing benefits and dramatically elevates testosterone and suppresses estrogen. But we're not stopping there. We are so convinced that Novedex XT™ is the best product of its kind anywhere, we are performing a truly groundbreaking, long-term, research study to show the true potential and safety of this incredible product. We are confident that these results will back up what we found in our pilot study and what beta testers have been reporting about this phenomenal product. The testing of Novedex XT™ includes a nearly three month double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial at one of the nation's foremost research facilities specializing in sports nutrition. Look for the results of this ground-breaking research to be released in the coming months.

Unlike Formestane (4-hydroxyandrostenedione which converts to 4-hydroxytestosterone in the human body), Novedex XT™ does not have any androgenic metabolites that could cause HPTA (Hypothalamic Pituitary Testes Axis) suppression.

Choose Novedex XT™
The active formula in Gaspari Nutrition's Novedex XT™ contains two unique anti-aromatase supplements. The first ingredient — 3b-hydroxy-androsta-4,6-diene-17-one, is a compound developed by Gaspari Nutrition and often called the "ATD imposter" due to its structure and mechanism of action. This amazing compound found in Novedex XT™ has a prolonged half life in the human body. This means you only take it once per day as opposed to many times per day like other anti-estrogens. This compound is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor, known as a suicidal inhibitor because it permanently binds to the aromatase enzyme. It is best used for its aromatase inhibiting and testosterone boosting effect. Its effectiveness at lowering estrogen is unlike anything else on the market!

The 4,6-testosterone metabolite of this powerful anti-aromatase can also bind to the androgen receptor (AR) and induce androgenic (or possibly anti-androgenic) effects similar to what was seen from ATD as their pathways are very similar. This would be expected since 4,6-testosterone has a significant binding affinity for the AR, therefore it may interfere with the anabolic or androgenic action of hormones which bind the androgen receptor.
The second amazing ingredient found in Novedex XT™ is Androsta 3,5-dien-7,17-dione. This compound is synergistic to the main component in Novedex XT™ just described. Gaspari Nutrition has developed a new synthesis for this compound that allows a 99% pure compound while many other products contain a 90-96% purity! Gaspari Nutrition has also incorporated liposomal technology to make this compound many times more bioavailable. This revolutionary new aromatase inhibitor effectively manages estrogen while maximizing testosterone levels! This compound is so powerful due to it being a potent aromatase inhibitor (AI) that works to decrease circulating levels of estrogen in the body. Aroma Rx™ reduces the amount of androgens in the body that can convert to estrogen by acting as a suicide inhibitor, effectively binding to the aromatase enzyme and creating an irreversible reaction. It has exhibited a superior binding affinity over other AI’s to the aromatase enzyme, leading to a greater ability in shutting down the active enzyme. Binding affinity is measured in Ki value, which indicates how well the aromatase inhibitor binds to the aromatase enzyme. They key to making this compound extraordinary is the liposomal delivery technology, which dramatically increases bioavailability.
Novedex XT™ is the single most potent non-androgenic aromatase inhibitor ever sold on the supplement market. It is almost three times more potent based on binding times and binding ability (how fast and tight it "sticks" to the target molecule) than other Aromatase Inhibitors. The combination of a long acting non-androgenic anti-aromatase with the most potent non-androgenic anti-aromatase in Novedex XT™ provides the smarter athlete with a double edge attack against the effects of estrogen and the prevention of estrogen formation. With its unprecedented 1-2 punch, this product could be the most effective natural way to trigger a potent and sustained physiological response in order to gain lean mass, strength and endurance while helping to achieve that dry and ripped look.
Novedex XT™ actually minimizes the production of any and all estrogens in the body through its dual aromatase inhibition systems. This positively effects HPTA; actually causing your body to greatly increase testosterone production on its own. Gaspari Nutrition Novedex XT™ has the most effective way to naturally cause a positive anabolic effect in order to gain muscle mass, strength, and endurance while helping to get lean. Additionally, if you are using or have recently used a prohormone, Novedex XT's HPTA up-regulating effects will help your body to restore and normalize natural testosterone output and levels in the body. Novedex XT™ is the perfect legal choice for post-cycle therapy (PCT).

[size=+1]
- Must be US resident
- Must be willing to provide in your log - Thoughts, results, likes/dislikes, etc. as well as a final review.

Please do not offer to log this product if you are unable to fulfill any of these requirements. [/size]

I will run this Novedex XT Logging Opportunity for one week and then take all the usernames of everyone who is willing to log this new product and place them in a box here at my desk. I will shake it and draw five lucky winners to receive a FREE box of Gaspari’s newest release in the LEGENDARY SERIES, Novedex XT. Best of luck everyone!

-Spaz
I would love to log this I will be coming off a lgd/1-ad cycle this would be great to add to PCT

Here is my current log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289749-thorsdad31-takes-90-a.html?highlight=Thorsdad31

Here is a log I ran for u guys with Plasma jet http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/284699-thorsdad31-takes-trip.html?highlight=Thorsdad31

I am a US resident live in California
I have no problem updating everyday with pics and details
I will give an unbiased review

Hope I meet all criteria thanks and God bless

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for support as gaspari was one of the first brands I used heavily. I'd love to see these logs, good luck guys!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Can I get in on that? ;) Inside joke...

I was at the Gaspari booth this weekend and looking at Novedex XT. The guy starts giving me ****. I said "I formulated this product. I am pretty sure Rich will be ok with me touching the box"

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nice!!!! Gonna be a great product!!! IN for support

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Great promo, Spaz!

This is an excellent opportunity for some lucky people to log the brand new Novedex. Get in on this!!

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The king is back! Great opportunity for some lucky people!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
i'm in love me some gaspari and never had any real luck with test boosters . Rich is the man and i'm sure his is awesome . mine is very low at the moment almost non existent. no morning wood anymore so the wifey doesn't like that. need aboost !

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Already some great entries, keep them coming everyone!

And I'm anxious to see everyone's logs on this. I know I personally don't even have my hands on a box yet, so these promo winners (and the one's who attended the Arnold this past weekend and picked up a box) are well ahead of the game.

-Spaz

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Put an application up on another website already :)

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got it man :). I'll throw your name in the hat on both sites. Double your chance to log!

-Spaz

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
In for support - believe in you guys. Your products have yet to let me down. Used the og Novo back in the day and I expect this version NOT to disappoint. Will be definitely getting some for my next pct. Good luck to all the entrants.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
In for support - believe in you guys. Your products have yet to let me down. Used the og Novo back in the day and I expect this vetsion NOT to disappoint. Will be definitely getting some for my next pct. Good luck to all the entrants.
Appreciate the kind words and Gaspari support. The OG was great, and should be even better this timer around

masterpiter

Awards
Noob question, but is this hormonal, do you need pct, any supression ?

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Noob question, but is this hormonal, do you need pct, any supression ?
No HPTA suppression at all. So no, you do not need any PCT. This boosts your Natural Test production, so this WOULD be your PCT.

No question is a stupid question man, so please feel free to ask away!

And great entries so far guys, keep them coming!

-Spaz

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
ever used the original it was gone before I was A- old enough to take it and B- was banned in many natural feds when I Was competing.. however heard it was in a league of its own.

I can meet all the requirements .. and here is a store review and a log from the past 6 months
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172566481-- Core Test Log
http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Gaspari_Nutrition/SizeOn_Maximum_Performance/jaredmus/5792b9960cf288570a6f6935/-- SIZE ON REVIEW

Currently on a gaining phase... in a caloric surplus training for hypertrophy but using the big 3 lift in different reps/tempos. My log will include videos from training. detailed training.weight gain/loss and even some cheat meal pics

Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Awards
Boom.

US RESIDENT: check
100 FORUM POSTS: check
LOGGING DAILY: will do
BEFORE AND AFTER PICS: can officially do.

IN.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want in lol

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Im in, ran a Gaspari log before: Halodrol. I would love to run this too! In for the gains!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys are KILLING it with the entries, great job!

Keep it up, I'll keep this thread open until the start of next week and then pick the winners. I'm anxious for you guys to get your hands on this.

-Spaz

masterpiter

Awards
No HPTA suppression at all. So no, you do not need any PCT. This boosts your Natural Test production, so this WOULD be your PCT.

No question is a stupid question man, so please feel free to ask away!

And great entries so far guys, keep them coming!

-Spaz
thank you.
This sure looks interesting, and something worth trying out.
Hope u make this product available in Germany too

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Would this be considered closer to an OTC serm or an OTC ai?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can do videos pictures etc

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

Novedex XT™

Choose Novedex XT™

[size=+1]
- Must be US resident

-Spaz
- Must be US resident
Hell Yes

Well Over That

VERY, Will be Starting PCT in about a week so this would be awesome perfect timing, will do bloods as well the last day of Cycle and 1 month after, so I can post pure results!

Definitley! if not 5 out of 7 days a week.

Of course!

Will Post Pics from before cycle, during cycle, the day I start PCT, and every 3-4 weeks on.

Best of luck to everyone! hope the right guys get it and definitely looking forward to the results, looks like a good little combo of stuff. This Product name is Synonymous for Good results through out its history!

thanks for any and all considerations!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dang you guys are KILLING it with the log applications on this site, great job! I will be picking the winners early next week, best of luck everyone and please keep the entries coming (and thank you go everyone who already applied)

-Spaz

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Would like to toss my app in. Will be ran solo not as pct. Just started a cut so would like to see what this can do

Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Awards
Bumping this for the amazing opportunity to demolish my goals coming into April/May! I've settled into around 14% BF. With tightened calories and this product I hope to dump about 6lbs of fat!

Piper1876

Piper1876

Awards
I like the company and would love to post for the product.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be picking the winners around noon today. Best of luck everyone and I'll let you know who wins :)

-Spaz

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In for support. I'm eager to see the log's on this

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I will be picking the winners around noon today. Best of luck everyone and I'll let you know who wins :)

-Spaz
Nice good luck gents

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Winners have been drawn at random, congrats guys!

If you could, please PM me your FULL name, FULL shipping address and your email address. Thanks and congrats!

Winners:

thorsdad31

Gorgoroth

Bobbaugh3

djbombsquad

slicer89

And I just wanted to let jaredmus and chefbo they may want to check the thread over at Bodybuilding dot com because I believe they will be very happy :)

-Spaz

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

If you could, please PM me your FULL name, FULL shipping address and your email address. Thanks and congrats!

Winners:

thorsdad31

Gorgoroth

Bobbaugh3

djbombsquad

slicer89

And I just wanted to let jaredmus and chefbo they may want to check the thread over at Bodybuilding dot com because I believe they will be very happy :)

-Spaz
Pm sent thanks again

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

Winners:

thorsdad31

Gorgoroth

Bobbaugh3

djbombsquad

slicer89

-Spaz
Damnit!! Well Congratulations guys! I really cant wait to see what you all think of this,, ill give it a couple weeks to see how it works for you all then possibly go pick me some up!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Winners:

thorsdad31

Gorgoroth

Bobbaugh3

djbombsquad

slicer89

-Spaz
Thank you.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the winners! Some familiar names in here, I like it.