Who wants to get LIT with a Titan?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
589c57c24510d_full.jpg
Welcome to the "Sweat Your A$$ off" promotion from RXSsupplemnts!!
Im pretty sure a FEW of you guys on here know who I am by now, (lol) so let me explain whats going on here! I am stoked to say that I am Officially the newest member of the RXS team and am excited to bring you guys a promo for a product that I LOVE and KNOW you will too!

Radiate is truly an Elite fat melting, energy enhancing, powdered Thermogenic that will give you Ninja like focus for hours and make you sweat never before!! Speaking from my own experience, DAYUM!!!!! Just look at the profile...the LIT blend is like NO OTHER and the first scoop alone will speak for itself!! Im here because of my belief in this product and the Company name!! Now its time for us to share!!
144842-get-lit-radiate-radiatesuppfacts.jpg

All we need is for you guys to post a picture of you sweating your a$$es off!!! We will pick 5 of you and send you a 45 serving tub of Orange Radiate and ask that you log it and give us honest feedback!! Maybe even a before and after picture of training with Radiate!
So lets make my first promo with RXS a big one and get some applications in this piece!!
TheMyth MonteCedillo

Home

We will require a 100 post minimum and for now this going to be for US shipping only.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always have a heavy refeed on Saturday's and that means I literally looks like I've been swimming after Sunday's workout! Im in Sweden so im not in it to win it, im just here to support the Titan.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sean1332 Hyde
Calling spooner street lol FireTitan SFreed ryane87 habajaba justhere4comm rtmilburn blueline438 angcd3 BEAST73 mmorso Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt angcd3 hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel @Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G @Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa DUbz86 sparks2012 nicksox15 WAF BloodManor

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Already reviewed, in to support my friend FireTitan and his first promo with RXSSupplments! Good luck my man! and First! (After list) :D

amily-guy-peter-farts-flame.png

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In for my buddy titan!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
In to hangout.....ehhhh I mean to learn about the product and to keep tabs on th titan.
Can't enter as I don't sweat - I glow! Lmbfao!
Based on FireTitan reviews till now I'm gonna order some soon anyway....

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to hangout.....ehhhh I mean to learn about the product and to keep tabs on th titan.
Can't enter as I don't sweat - I glow! Lmbfao!
Based on FireTitan reviews till now I'm gonna order some soon anyway....
Thanks brother!! Just enter anyway my man!! And as soon as my rep code is activated Ill be sure you get it!! Thanks for the support!

WAF

WAF

Awards
Subbed to this. Congrats big man on the new spot in RXS FireTitan ! nice 45 serving tub looks interesting

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
So in on this. I'm a total whore for fat burners and this stuff sounds legit. I'm also a total whore for anything FireTitan recommends. Congrats on the rep job brother!

WAF

WAF

Awards
So in on this. I'm a total whore for fat burners and this stuff sounds legit. I'm also a total whore for anything FireTitan recommends. Congrats on the rep job brother!
disappointed in only a half nip shot LOL seems like this is a legit turkish bathhouse sweater lvl 9! very interested in the feed back guys.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you my sexy friend!! Glad to see you in this!!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
disappointed in only a half nip shot LOL seems like this is a legit turkish bathhouse sweater lvl 9! very interested in the feed back guys.
Gotta come in my upcoming Radiate log for full nippage.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
FireTitan, Congrats on the Rep. with RXSsupplements!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Sean1332 Hyde
Calling spooner street lol FireTitan SFreed ryane87 habajaba justhere4comm rtmilburn blueline438 angcd3 BEAST73 mmorso Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt angcd3 hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel @Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G @Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa DUbz86 sparks2012 nicksox15 WAF BloodManor
Its a shame i live in Denmark :D

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I know it my man..but you can PM me for my rep code and it may help save enough to cover the shipping
Yuup. As i told you i have a ton of supps i need to get thru :D Ihave clen t3 on hand

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for this
Pic with of sweaty underwear incoming

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I want this! I'm in! I'll pay for shipping to UK

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for sweaty nudes in soaked schmedium shirts!!

And congrats FireTitan!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And for those of you who may be interested but not qualified for this promo, or enter the promo and dont win, you can always go to
rxssupplements.com and enter the code "FireTitan" and you can get Radiate for one heck of a price!!! TRUST ME

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In good sir!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Juicedeez utz I talked to the powers that be and if youre willing to cover the shipping cost, AND win you can go ahead and enter. Just get that picture up!!
Sweet!!! Fasted cardio on Monday ?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Extremely excited and grateful to have you aboard brotha!! In for Noooodz.... errrr I mean welcoming FireTitan to the team... uhhhh maybe a few noooodz!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Extremely excited and grateful to have you aboard brotha!! In for Noooodz.... errrr I mean welcoming FireTitan to the team... uhhhh maybe a few noooodz!
Lets just have me a welcome party and wait for noodz together!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st off congrats on the new gig...RXS SUPPS is good people...

2nd I tried a couple of samples of radiate and really enjoyed it..

3rd iwould really love to log a full jug of radiate..

4th unfortunately I can't post pics...:no:

MAYBE NEXT TIME...good luck to all the apps!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UnicornDrpns puccah8808 love2liftkat lets get some cool
A$$ chicks in on this!! Youre being summoned ladies!!! I think you could bring an entirely different perspective to this!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations on the new gig, bro-titan! I'll get some sweaty-a** pics up in this promo tomorrow morning. Heard nothing but great stuff about Radiate and I NEED to use it on this current cut!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations on the new gig, bro-titan! I'll get some sweaty-a** pics up in this promo tomorrow morning. Heard nothing but great stuff about Radiate and I NEED to use it on this current cut![/QUOTE

just from the samples I tried I am sold on it....I guess I will be BUYING some for my upcoming pre-summer cut, would have been nice to have logged it---twas not to be!!!:no:

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations on the new gig, bro-titan! I'll get some sweaty-a** pics up in this promo tomorrow morning. Heard nothing but great stuff about Radiate and I NEED to use it on this current cut!
Thanks jalfrey!! Good to see you in here and look forward to seeing your sweaty arse!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations on the new gig, bro-titan! I'll get some sweaty-a** pics up in this promo tomorrow morning. Heard nothing but great stuff about Radiate and I NEED to use it on this current cut![/QUOTE

just from the samples I tried I am sold on it....I guess I will be BUYING some for my upcoming pre-summer cut, would have been nice to have logged it---twas not to be!!!:no:
Thanks for the +1@thebigt

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh yeah Ill be getting my picture in tomorrow!!!