Chemical one AND legendary for TWO WINNERS!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    20! Wow that a lot!
    I was actually surprised yeah. Then again, it converts to 1t. Not really all that shocking with 1t.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

2. Choosing 2 in the morning!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Choosing 2 in the morning!
    Fingers crossed. Good luck everyone
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer

4. Lol @muskate took the words right out of my mouth just about to say that hahaha... Good Lucks Gents
    •   

5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Not stacking anything else*anabolic wise*. Longer cycles tend to = more kept gains.

I track my calories religiously and weigh every week. My diet can be found on myfitnesspal under pyrobatt 3700 to 4000 calories a day. 260g protien, 30 % of my calories from fat and the rest is carbzzzzz. I'm borderline ocd on my food intake.

I'm running a modified version of jonnie canditos linear program with cardio 5x a week ( to eat more haha)
    When you are off the products what do you drop your calories to?
    3600-4000 is not something crazy for someone who is 240 pounds.

Did you allow for any cheat meals per week or multiple per week? 20 pounds is DAMN impressive man. Do you have any before or after pictures?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

6. Ready to hear the good news

7. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    3 the last 3 weeks although 2 was fine.
    Dose all 3 together or 2 am and 1 pm?

8. Forgot to also mention that I would be running a log on this if chosen. Not sure if it really matters or not as far as diet but I am running a keto diet right now and would continue to run keto so I don't know if that is something that would not be accommodating to best show this products ability.

9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    When you are off the products what do you drop your calories to?
    3600-4000 is not something crazy for someone who is 240 pounds.

Did you allow for any cheat meals per week or multiple per week? 20 pounds is DAMN impressive man. Do you have any before or after pictures?
    I drop my calories by 100ish. Not really a big drop. Doesn't make any sense imo.

No before and afters. I don't take a ton of pics. You can see the ones I do take on instagram @pyrobatt.

I don't do cheat meals on a weekly basis. Don't see the need.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Dose all 3 together or 2 am and 1 pm?
    2 am 1 pm. Just because of my workout times.

11. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    2 am 1 pm. Just because of my workout times.
    Thanks I would do the same since I workout in the am

12. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Not stacking anything else*anabolic wise*. Longer cycles tend to = more kept gains.

I track my calories religiously and weigh every week. My diet can be found on myfitnesspal under pyrobatt 3700 to 4000 calories a day. 260g protien, 30 % of my calories from fat and the rest is carbzzzzz. I'm borderline ocd on my food intake.

I'm running a modified version of jonnie canditos linear program with cardio 5x a week ( to eat more haha)
    6'5" 241........you must be doing something right.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I'm 6'4 245 and look nothing his avi lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I'm 251 at the moment.

15. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I'm 251 at the moment.
    livin large, man...avi is killer!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I'm 251 at the moment.
    5'6 and 173-175 (Currently 20+ over stage weight)

God damn i feel small.. and your almost a foot taller then me.
    DAMN YOU
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    5'6 and 173-175 (Currently 20+ over stage weight)

God damn i feel small.. and your almost a foot taller then me.
    DAMN YOU
    It's a trick. Being over 200 at 6'5 is small fry lol. My buddy at the gym who's skin and bones is 6'9 and 210 .

18. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    It's a trick. Being over 200 at 6'5 is small fry lol. My buddy at the gym who's skin and bones is 6'9 and 210 .
    bet it's hard to put on muscle at 6'9 though!!! good lord he would have to eat like a freak, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    bet it's hard to put on muscle at 6'9 though!!! good lord he would have to eat like a freak, lol.
    I must say it took me a long time to look like I filled out at my height. Shorter guys have it easier in easy looking size.
    But I still rather be tall lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    6'9 dude would be eating 5k cals just to maintain.
    AgeForce Rep

21. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Truth be told, being tall with always make you look lanky. Any guy who is 6'2+ will need to be 300 pounds to not look lanky.

Look at Cedric Mcmillian. He's 6'0 and stepped on stage at the Arnold yesterday around 290.
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer

22. Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Truth be told, being tall with always make you look lanky. Any guy who is 6'2+ will need to be 300 pounds to not look lanky.

Look at Cedric Mcmillian. He's 6'0 and stepped on stage at the Arnold yesterday around 290.
    I'm shooting for 325 before I compete.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    In for sure - c1 has @thorsdad31 glowing recommendation
    Winner! Send your mailing info as well as an email my way via pm.

24. Quote Originally Posted by TNlifting View Post
    In! I've yet to try 1 andro or any epicat product. I'd be willing to log as well. Gotta love chaos and pains generosity. Not to mention the labeling always looks sick!
    Winner! Send your mailing info my way via pm
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 03:43 PM
  2. wrist hurting on and off for two months
    By DerickVonD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 04:26 PM
  3. For Sale: Superman stack........the one and only (Muscle Builders)
    By Kristofer68SS in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 12:58 PM
  4. What to use during and PCT for "The One"?
    By Miro3003 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 07:29 PM