>>Gaspari MASSive Promo!!! GIH<<

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

Gaspari Nutrition is here and looking to give away a legendary stack for one lucky winner!! That's right - we are giving the chance for ONE individual to receive a full month supply of both Halodrol and SizeOn to log.

HALODROL is the ultimate mass gainer and prohormone:

• 4 Potent Prohormones
• Converts to 1-Testosterone, 200% as anabolic as natural Testosterone!
• Increases Protein Synthesis for RAPID Gains
• Dual Phase Delivery System for Unparalleled Bioavailability & Avsorption

SIZEON, the hybrid intra-workout whey hydrolysate creatine formula!

• Promotes Protein Synthesis & Muscle Force Recovery
• Supports Muscle Volume, Muscle Fiber Size, Cell Volume & Plasma Amino Acid Levels
• Amplifies S6K1 and 4E-BP1 Signaling and Hypertrophic mTOR Pathway Conduction
• Encourages Myogenesis and Muscle Recovery While You Are Still Training
• Delivers Vital Nutrients, Essential Minerals, and Growth Cofactors To Skeletal Muscle Tissue.
• Harnesses the Power of Pterostilbene
• Includes the never before seen LOLA, our cutting-edge, amino acid salt L-Ornithine-L-Aspartate

RULES:

The rules are simple! Simply tell me which one of these physiques you would rather have and why. Would you rather have a lean, chiseled physique for aesthetics? Or maybe the huge, freaky mass-monster intimidating look?

I will be looking at every single post and selecting the best answer of my choosing as winner. Applicants past logs/reviews may also be a factor in selection. Winner will be announced next Wednesday (March 8th.) Good luck!

Photo credit goes to /r/Chicken_Mcfugget on /r/bodybuilding

***Must be a US resident, have positive status, 100+ posts, post a review thread of the product upon receipt with periodic update and final review, as well as a store review where applicable.***

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Simple answer at least for me.. I rather go Aesthetic not only because it's looks good and proportioned but also because your able to be more athletic in both speed and endurance, not just a tank. Don't get me wrong though people like Phil Heath and Kay Greene are Great anabolic beastly mutants.

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont have the posts, though I live in cali so I'll throw my two cents in anyways.

I'd prefer the chiseled athletic physique. I'm only 5'9 or 10 so for me, I'd like to stay leaner so that when I'm older, it'll be easier to shift gears and enjoy the endurance sports. I take pride in knowing my dad is still kicking ass with marathons and triathlons at 62 years old and would like to make the transition myself as I get older, while still lifting and keeping muscular.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Sweet promo! I'm stocking up on Haladrol now. In for support:)

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I love the freaky mass-monster. Everybody wants to see the most extreme look. They don’t want a beach body or a under weight bber. The 212 class is great and has better aesthetics than the open. But what sell the seats at the Arnold classic or Olympia is the open class. People love freaks and are drawn to them. Bbing is a extreme sport and that is why mainstream can't really relate to us. But I love extremes and begin normal sucks.

update: I am out of this promo.
However will be watching to see who is the lucky person.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I love the freaky mass-monster. Everybody wants to see the most extreme look. They don’t want a beach body or a under weight bber. The 212 class is great and has better aesthetics than the open. But what sell the seats at the Arnold classic or Olympia is the open class. People love freaks and are drawn to them. Bbing is a extreme sport and that is why mainstream can't really relate to us. But I love extremes and begin normal sucks.
Great reply and good points..

Sweet promo! I'm stocking up on Haladrol now. In for support:)
Thank you, and glad to hear it!

Defyantly

Defyantly

Awards
Don't have the post count but I'll answer and wish everyone else luck!
I would go with the aesthetic look because of my frame but I like a mixture of the too I wanna be big and ripped at the same time. Old school frank Zane style size with a v!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Definitely would love to have the frank zane or even larry scott look over the ronnie coleman look. Looking freaky big but getting out of breath from posing just doesn't do it for me. I also want to look outstanding, but human!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dayum I want in on this but I just started a cycle!! Someone is gonna get some great shizzle right here!! Love me some Gaspari

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Don't have the post count but I'll answer and wish everyone else luck!
I would go with the aesthetic look because of my frame but I like a mixture of the too I wanna be big and ripped at the same time. Old school frank Zane style size with a v!
That famous V-taper!

Definitely would love to have the frank zane or even larry scott look over the ronnie coleman look. Looking freaky big but getting out of breath from posing just doesn't do it for me. I also want to look outstanding, but human!
I hear you

:yup:

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasn't planning on doing any logs but this is TOO DAMN GOOD to pass up!

My first day at real gym i was 17, it was the summer of 2003. My Junior year in HS had just ended and I wanted to get strong and look good for my last year in high school. I stepped in the gym that first day and they had this old small tv playing videos and 2 people caught my eye, King Ron and Dexter the Blade. I fell in love(no home), ever since then I have always to be huge and look like Ronnie Coleman.

Sure I love Arnold and wish I had his body now but even if i did, I wouldnt be satisfied. I would want to look like Ronnie. I would want to look huge. The goal is to always look like i stepped out of a space ship.

believe it or not the first Pro Hormone I ever used was that summer and it was from Gaspari, it was called M1T or something. I was eating like a crazy person and at the end of summer I had gone from 100something pounds to 130. It was the most awesome feeling ever. I was the biggest guy in school(not counting the fat boys in the football team), I was strong as fock and somehow I managed to have a little 4 pack lol. Ever chance I had I would take my shirt off in front of the girls. I was in both French and Italian classes and I got about 80% of those girls back at my house that senior year. Even the year after I was still getting some from those girls.

But that was 14 years ago. Im no longer 130 pounds, im 175 pounds. Pathetic, I know.. I havent made or kept any of my progress since back than. But the goal HAS NEVER changed! I still want to get big, still want to get huge! I have always wanted to weigh 200 pounds I got to it when i was deployed, I came back from deployment I was 205 but I was injured and a bit fat. I was in bed for 2 months so all I really did was eat. NOT how I wanted to be 200 pounds.

I believe and got huge hopes that Halodrol and Size On will help me reach that goal! So yes. I want to look like a huge damn monster that kids will be scared of when they see me walk through a door.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't planning on doing any logs but this is TOO DAMN GOOD to pass up!

My first day at real gym i was 17, it was the summer of 2003. My Junior year in HS had just ended and I wanted to get strong and look good for my last year in high school. I stepped in the gym that first day and they had this old small tv playing videos and 2 people caught my eye, King Ron and Dexter the Blade. I fell in love(no home), ever since then I have always to be huge and look like Ronnie Coleman.

Sure I love Arnold and wish I had his body now but even if i did, I wouldnt be satisfied. I would want to look like Ronnie. I would want to look huge. The goal is to always look like i stepped out of a space ship.

believe it or not the first Pro Hormone I ever used was that summer and it was from Gaspari, it was called M1T or something. I was eating like a crazy person and at the end of summer I had gone from 100something pounds to 130. It was the most awesome feeling ever. I was the biggest guy in school(not counting the fat boys in the football team), I was strong as fock and somehow I managed to have a little 4 pack lol. Ever chance I had I would take my shirt off in front of the girls. I was in both French and Italian classes and I got about 80% of those girls back at my house that senior year. Even the year after I was still getting some from those girls.

But that was 14 years ago. Im no longer 130 pounds, im 175 pounds. Pathetic, I know.. I havent made or kept any of my progress since back than. But the goal HAS NEVER changed! I still want to get big, still want to get huge! I have always wanted to weigh 200 pounds I got to it when i was deployed, I came back from deployment I was 205 but I was injured and a bit fat. I was in bed for 2 months so all I really did was eat. NOT how I wanted to be 200 pounds.

I believe and got huge hopes that Halodrol and Size On will help me reach that goal! So yes. I want to look like a huge damn monster that kids will be scared of when they see me walk through a door.
Very nice! Ronnie was just something else.. I don't think we will EVER see someone look like him again. They might come close, but he was almost inhuman. Sounds like you got your hands on a very OG Gaspari product (M1T)

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last March I got bit by the power lifting bug. I was working out 6 times a week and weighed in the 170s. This past year I've worked hard to put on muscle. A full year of bulking. My deadlift has went up a 100 pounds this year and my bench 70 pounds. That is awesome! I've broke some big plateaus in numbers. My strength has grown and feel great.

Now, I want to work on getting more aesthetic. After my next push pull competition, I'm going to lose some weight and see what my gains look like. I have one week till the competition then it's long slow weight loss. I want to keep the muscle I've gained. I think size on carbs will help me plan my slow cut much easier. I am excited to see my year of gains!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Become an abomination!!! Achieve something that nobody else can come close to. Becoming the biggest, strongest beast in the food chain will always be my most important goal. I mean I could have diced abs.....or some bricks with a little layer for my lady to enjoy! The build of a strongman/powerlifter will always surpass that of the more Aesthetic/Crossfit body style.

Now thats just what I believe and Im not taking a word of it back! Just hoping in bumping the thread as well. I could only wish to log again when things slow down.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Last March I got bit by the power lifting bug. I was working out 6 times a week and weighed in the 170s. This past year I've worked hard to put on muscle. A full year of bulking. My deadlift has went up a 100 pounds this year and my bench 70 pounds. That is awesome! I've broke some big plateaus in numbers. My strength has grown and feel great.

Now, I want to work on getting more aesthetic. After my next push pull competition, I'm going to lose some weight and see what my gains look like. I have one week till the competition then it's long slow weight loss. I want to keep the muscle I've gained. I think size on carbs will help me plan my slow cut much easier. I am excited to see my year of gains!
You're right, that is awesome! Excellent progress. Best of luck at your competition and thank you for your entry.

Become an abomination!!! Achieve something that nobody else can come close to. Becoming the biggest, strongest beast in the food chain will always be my most important goal. I mean I could have diced abs.....or some bricks with a little layer for my lady to enjoy! The build of a strongman/powerlifter will always surpass that of the more Aesthetic/Crossfit body style.

Now thats just what I believe and Im not taking a word of it back! Just hoping in bumping the thread as well. I could only wish to log again when things slow down.
Good deal. Sounds like you have your mind made up, mass it is!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
at my age heavy mass and keeping up with alot of caloriies is just too taxing on my body. a leaner more aesthetic physique would work for me. being a hard gainer myself it takes a tremendous amount of cals and heavy lifting to achieve the latter. a cut lean body is not necessarily easier but more achievable to my age bracket. you have to look at cholesterol, hypertension and the overall processing of your metabolism after 40.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
at my age heavy mass and keeping up with alot of caloriies is just too taxing on my body. a leaner more aesthetic physique would work for me. being a hard gainer myself it takes a tremendous amount of cals and heavy lifting to achieve the latter. a cut lean body is not necessarily easier but more achievable to my age bracket. you have to look at cholesterol, hypertension and the overall processing of your metabolism after 40.
This is all very true. Good post!

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

two more years for me then! :)

great post!

Vanilla

Awards
ROOoolling SWooolllen with that " huge, freaky mass-monster intimidating look" is a lot of fun and the physique i'd prefer to have. It does take it's toll contrasted with the aesthetic look, but I guess that's what separates the boys from men ;)

Ronnie Coleman — 'Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights.'

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
ROOoolling SWooolllen with that " huge, freaky mass-monster intimidating look" is a lot of fun and the physique i'd prefer to have. It does take it's toll contrasted with the aesthetic look, but I guess that's what separates the boys from men ;)

Ronnie Coleman — 'Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights.'
Classic Ronnie quote!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great promo Moo and good luck to everyone who enters!

2001 Ronnie Coleman is my dream/goal. That is the PERFECT physique in my opinion. Completely unattainable for me (and many others), but a guy can dream right? :)

-Spaz

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

2001 Ronnie Coleman is my dream/goal. That is the PERFECT physique in my opinion. Completely unattainable for me (and many others), but a guy can dream right? :)

-Spaz
Thanks, Spaz! I agree that 2001 was a great year for RC, really any of his earlier O titles. My favorite look of his is probably his first in 1998.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

-Spaz
Ronnie was the perfect combo of strength and aesthetics. Powebuilder so to speak.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice! Ronnie was just something else.. I don't think we will EVER see someone look like him again. They might come close, but he was almost inhuman. Sounds like you got your hands on a very OG Gaspari product (M1T)
hell yeah. I took my pro hormone and only found out what exactly it was years later lol.
I went to gnc bought Animal Pak. Next day I took it back cuz it smelled really bad and the guy asked me what was my plan and i told him i wanted to get big, So he takes the animal pak tub from my hand and says I have something that will get you bigger my friend(with indian accent), hands me the M1T bottle and says its $15 more. I was piiiiiiiiiiiiissed but hell it was freaking amazing! Just wish i had taken a pct after.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah. I took my pro hormone and only found out what exactly it was years later lol.
I went to gnc bought Animal Pak. Next day I took it back cuz it smelled really bad and the guy asked me what was my plan and i told him i wanted to get big, So he takes the animal pak tub from my hand and says I have something that will get you bigger my friend(with indian accent), hands me the M1T bottle and says its $15 more. I was piiiiiiiiiiiiissed but hell it was freaking amazing! Just wish i had taken a pct after.
lol the man hooked you up! Sounds like the rest was history.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol the man hooked you up! Sounds like the rest was history.
Yep. The results showed and I got more girls than Don Juan that senior year in high school lol.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Nice promo!!..in for the support..two great Gaspari products!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
More girls THAT senior year? How many senior years did you have bro?
Hahaha

Let's see some more entries in here guys, still have a few days to go! Giving away a BIG stack here :yikes:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never ran halodrol.. Hmm, I might drop an app tomorrow morning. I've always wanted to try this.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Just for info - anyone have experience stacking the new Hal? Any suggestions?

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You're right, that is awesome! Excellent progress. Best of luck at your competition and thank you for your entry.

Hit my last few deadlifts before the meet. The rest of this week is a time to get healthy and ready.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FT did an excellent Halo log for us, check it out
Tank999 its good ish bro!! Drop your name in here... danielmoo Tank999 is a standup guy and would give you a heck of a detailed log and he works hard!!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Tank999 its good ish bro!! Drop your name in here... danielmoo Tank999 is a standup guy and would give you a heck of a detailed log and he works hard!!
Thanks brohime! Just read your log - seems to have done you solid good

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brohime! Just read your log - seems to have done you solid good
Yes sir! It did and I was really fairly new and still learning HOW to lift properly rather than just pick it up and set it down.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And by the way, SizeOn is still my favorite Gaspari Nutrition product. So the winner will be VERY happy :)

-Spaz

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Spaz needs a 120-serving container. I love a scoop of SizeOn for my whole workout, sip on it throughout.

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
I would go for the first choice physique (athletic/lean) because I am on the shorter side and would look non proportional with too much mass, I like to stay athletic but still be able to throw around weight at my stature