>>Gaspari MASSive Promo!!! GIH<<

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    When is this expected?
    Sooner than later! All I can say at the moment haha. Till then, I love my regular SizeOn Maximum Performance.

Tomorrow's the day, people!! Get those last minute posts in for the MASS STACK!
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

2. Any chance if a person is picked amd the size on doesn't work diet wise, could the size in just be left out or swapped put for something else.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    Any chance if a person is picked amd the size on doesn't work diet wise, could the size in just be left out or swapped put for something else.
    Most likely not. Sorry to disappoint, but this is the mass stack that we're talking about. There will definitely be more promos coming in the future though
    www.gasparinutrition.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    Any chance if a person is picked amd the size on doesn't work diet wise, could the size in just be left out or swapped put for something else.

i would guarantee, we run a ton of promos for SizeOn Pro, when it is released, if the current SizeOn, don't work for you, sit tight... you will love SizeOn Pro.
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DOUG30 for 30% off entire order

5. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Wasn't planning on doing any logs but this is TOO DAMN GOOD to pass up!

My first day at real gym i was 17, it was the summer of 2003. My Junior year in HS had just ended and I wanted to get strong and look good for my last year in high school. I stepped in the gym that first day and they had this old small tv playing videos and 2 people caught my eye, King Ron and Dexter the Blade. I fell in love(no home), ever since then I have always to be huge and look like Ronnie Coleman.

Sure I love Arnold and wish I had his body now but even if i did, I wouldnt be satisfied. I would want to look like Ronnie. I would want to look huge. The goal is to always look like i stepped out of a space ship.

believe it or not the first Pro Hormone I ever used was that summer and it was from Gaspari, it was called M1T or something. I was eating like a crazy person and at the end of summer I had gone from 100something pounds to 130. It was the most awesome feeling ever. I was the biggest guy in school(not counting the fat boys in the football team), I was strong as fock and somehow I managed to have a little 4 pack lol. Ever chance I had I would take my shirt off in front of the girls. I was in both French and Italian classes and I got about 80% of those girls back at my house that senior year. Even the year after I was still getting some from those girls.

But that was 14 years ago. Im no longer 130 pounds, im 175 pounds. Pathetic, I know.. I havent made or kept any of my progress since back than. But the goal HAS NEVER changed! I still want to get big, still want to get huge! I have always wanted to weigh 200 pounds I got to it when i was deployed, I came back from deployment I was 205 but I was injured and a bit fat. I was in bed for 2 months so all I really did was eat. NOT how I wanted to be 200 pounds.

I believe and got huge hopes that Halodrol and Size On will help me reach that goal! So yes. I want to look like a huge damn monster that kids will be scared of when they see me walk through a door.
    WINNER!! Please PM me with your shipping info and SizeOn flavor of choice.

Thank you everyone for the entries, lot of good posts in here. Always more chances to win!
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    •   

6. Congrats to the King...you're getting an amazing stack...can't wait to see your results
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN25 to save 25% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

7. KingLeonidas9 the big winner!\

congrats
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DOUG30 for 30% off entire order

8. King, please send me your information ASAP
    www.gasparinutrition.com

9. Anymore information on Halodrol? What's in it?

10. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Anymore information on Halodrol? What's in it?
    Whole description here: https://gasparinutrition.com/products/halodrol

If King does not PM me soon, I will be picking another Mass stack winner..
    www.gasparinutrition.com

11. Sorry!!! PM has been sent!
    Thanks, Daniel and Gaspari, cannot f'n wait to see what kind of gains I'm get from this stack!
    Army Veteran. OEF.

12. Damn it @KingLeonidas9 you couldn't of waited for another day to pass so we can re start this whole thing... lol just messing with you man, got super lucky you replied on time , hope you do some damage to this stak good luck

13. Quote Originally Posted by ALX393 View Post
    Damn it @KingLeonidas9 you couldn't of waited for another day to pass so we can re start this whole thing... lol just messing with you man, got super lucky you replied on time , hope you do some damage to this stak good luck
    lol I been trying to get in but new job 7pm till 7am been killing me. Trying to get adjusted to trying to stay awake at night and when i go to sleep at 8:30 cuz its takes me an hour and half to drive 10miles home, i end up sleepign till 4pm.. its crazy.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

14. KingLeonidas9 your information has been sent to Corporate this morning. You should be receiving your product soon.

Thanks for supporting Gaspari Nutrition!

-Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representatives Manager
    Head Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    TEAM GASPARI ***MAKING GASPARI GREAT AGAIN!***

15. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    KingLeonidas9 your information has been sent to Corporate this morning. You should be receiving your product soon.

-Spaz
    Boom! Gains are soon to be made
    www.gasparinutrition.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    KingLeonidas9 your information has been sent to Corporate this morning. You should be receiving your product soon.

-Spaz
    cant wait!
    Army Veteran. OEF.

17. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    cant wait!
    You're in for a treat
    www.gasparinutrition.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ***-Gaspari Weekly Promo-*** Sixth week, GIH!!
    By danielmoo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 11-05-2016, 06:43 PM
  2. ***** Gaspari Weekly Promo. Third of Many ... *****
    By danielmoo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 10-19-2016, 09:31 AM
  3. ***** Gaspari Weekly Promo. The Second of Many ... *****
    By Big_Spaz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 10-17-2016, 12:44 PM
  4. ***** Gaspari Weekly Promo. The 1st of Many *****
    By dougefresh93 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 10-07-2016, 06:20 AM
  5. ***NEW Gaspari Nutrition Promo*** - PlasmaJet is BACK!!!
    By Big_Spaz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 215
    Last Post: 08-25-2016, 06:10 AM