>>Gaspari MASSive Promo!!! GIH<<

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    Great promo Moo and good luck to everyone who enters!


    2001 Ronnie Coleman is my dream/goal. That is the PERFECT physique in my opinion. Completely unattainable for me (and many others), but a guy can dream right?






    -Spaz
    Thanks, Spaz! I agree that 2001 was a great year for RC, really any of his earlier O titles. My favorite look of his is probably his first in 1998.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    Great promo Moo and good luck to everyone who enters!


    2001 Ronnie Coleman is my dream/goal. That is the PERFECT physique in my opinion. Completely unattainable for me (and many others), but a guy can dream right?






    -Spaz
    Ronnie was the perfect combo of strength and aesthetics. Powebuilder so to speak.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Very nice! Ronnie was just something else.. I don't think we will EVER see someone look like him again. They might come close, but he was almost inhuman. Sounds like you got your hands on a very OG Gaspari product (M1T)
    hell yeah. I took my pro hormone and only found out what exactly it was years later lol.
    I went to gnc bought Animal Pak. Next day I took it back cuz it smelled really bad and the guy asked me what was my plan and i told him i wanted to get big, So he takes the animal pak tub from my hand and says I have something that will get you bigger my friend(with indian accent), hands me the M1T bottle and says its $15 more. I was piiiiiiiiiiiiissed but hell it was freaking amazing! Just wish i had taken a pct after.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    hell yeah. I took my pro hormone and only found out what exactly it was years later lol.
    I went to gnc bought Animal Pak. Next day I took it back cuz it smelled really bad and the guy asked me what was my plan and i told him i wanted to get big, So he takes the animal pak tub from my hand and says I have something that will get you bigger my friend(with indian accent), hands me the M1T bottle and says its $15 more. I was piiiiiiiiiiiiissed but hell it was freaking amazing! Just wish i had taken a pct after.
    lol the man hooked you up! Sounds like the rest was history.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  5. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    lol the man hooked you up! Sounds like the rest was history.
    Yep. The results showed and I got more girls than Don Juan that senior year in high school lol.
    Army Veteran. OEF.
    •   
       


  6. Nice promo!!..in for the support..two great Gaspari products!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Yep. The results showed and I got more girls than Don Juan that senior year in high school lol.
    More girls THAT senior year? How many senior years did you have bro?
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    More girls THAT senior year? How many senior years did you have bro?
    Hahaha



    Let's see some more entries in here guys, still have a few days to go! Giving away a BIG stack here
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  9. Never ran halodrol.. Hmm, I might drop an app tomorrow morning. I've always wanted to try this.
    SEMPER FI!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Never ran halodrol.. Hmm, I might drop an app tomorrow morning. I've always wanted to try this.
    Go for it, my man. Nothing to lose here
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  11. Just for info - anyone have experience stacking the new Hal? Any suggestions?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Never ran halodrol.. Hmm, I might drop an app tomorrow morning. I've always wanted to try this.
    I logged it for them..good ish bro!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Just for info - anyone have experience stacking the new Hal? Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    I logged it for them..good ish bro!!
    FT did an excellent Halo log for us, check it out
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  14. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    You're right, that is awesome! Excellent progress. Best of luck at your competition and thank you for your entry.


    Hit my last few deadlifts before the meet. The rest of this week is a time to get healthy and ready.

  15. Rest up and kill it!
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  16. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    FT did an excellent Halo log for us, check it out
    @Tank999 its good ish bro!! Drop your name in here... @danielmoo @Tank999 is a standup guy and would give you a heck of a detailed log and he works hard!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    @Tank999 its good ish bro!! Drop your name in here... @danielmoo @Tank999 is a standup guy and would give you a heck of a detailed log and he works hard!!
    Thanks brohime! Just read your log - seems to have done you solid good

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Thanks brohime! Just read your log - seems to have done you solid good
    Yes sir! It did and I was really fairly new and still learning HOW to lift properly rather than just pick it up and set it down.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  19. And by the way, SizeOn is still my favorite Gaspari Nutrition product. So the winner will be VERY happy





    -Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representatives Manager
    Head Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    TEAM GASPARI ***MAKING GASPARI GREAT AGAIN!***

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    And by the way, SizeOn is still my favorite Gaspari Nutrition product. So the winner will be VERY happy





    -Spaz
    Half scoop intra half scoop post!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pulsefit View Post
    Half scoop intra half scoop post!
    Not spaz... two scoops Intra! lol
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DOUG30 for 30% off entire order

  22. Spaz needs a 120-serving container. I love a scoop of SizeOn for my whole workout, sip on it throughout.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    Not spaz... two scoops Intra! lol
    Lol. All about those gains!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pulsefit View Post
    Lol. All about those gains!
    He's a big boy
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  25. I would go for the first choice physique (athletic/lean) because I am on the shorter side and would look non proportional with too much mass, I like to stay athletic but still be able to throw around weight at my stature
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ***-Gaspari Weekly Promo-*** Sixth week, GIH!!
    By danielmoo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 11-05-2016, 06:43 PM
  2. ***** Gaspari Weekly Promo. Third of Many ... *****
    By danielmoo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 10-19-2016, 09:31 AM
  3. ***** Gaspari Weekly Promo. The Second of Many ... *****
    By Big_Spaz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 10-17-2016, 12:44 PM
  4. ***** Gaspari Weekly Promo. The 1st of Many *****
    By dougefresh93 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 10-07-2016, 06:20 AM
  5. ***NEW Gaspari Nutrition Promo*** - PlasmaJet is BACK!!!
    By Big_Spaz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 215
    Last Post: 08-25-2016, 06:10 AM
Log in
Log in