Stimul8 Muscle Giveaway

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to give a lucky member a free tub of Stimul8 Muscle.....

The only stipulation is that you submit an honest review after receiving and trying out the product.

To win the tub, I wanna know who is your favorite bodybuilder, fitness model, physique, classic physique competitor or just Instagram hero and why. Pictures of the person might help.... Especially if it's a lady ? I will select whoever makes the best argument/pick in my own opinion.

One entry per person.

Aaaaand go!

Defyantly

Defyantly

Awards
Mine has got to be sadik! His transformations and physique are awe inspiring! He is a no bull crap lifter and trains to complete failure. I met him at body power 2015 and was blown away with how chill he is.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In before SFreed Studhorse and buxom beauties basted in bathwater wearing bikinis.

Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Awards
Still trying to build Post count to post Pics. Still would have to go with Mr. Olivia. Dude was a badass.

That arm raised pose was the chit. His kid is pretty decent too.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established

My favorite bodybuilder and my coach, Artemus. I believe he has great proportions and is a great inspiration. He received his Pro card naturally and then choose to enter the dark world of anabolics after. He is the most honest that i have encountered. Has never tried pushing supplements on individuals and he believes whole foods are the only way to gain true size and potential. This guy has changed my life in more ways than the weight room. He is one of a kind and has always answered my emails and gone out of his way to help me find success.

muskate

muskate

Awards
My vote goes to John Meadows

I hired John as a coach years ago. Way before he became a name and a social media icon. John is a genuinely nice guy and truly a man of his word.

What I truly respect about John is that he is not just a great bodybuilder, but also a smart business man and a family man. It's very easy to get obsessed and OCD in the sport of bodybuilding but John has somehow found a way to keep everything in his life in balance.

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Sadik used to be the dude I thought was great.. still is but Chris Bumstead is only 21, shredded as F**k.. YouTube

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I want to give a lucky member a free tub of Stimul8 Muscle.....

The only stipulation is that you submit an honest review after receiving and trying out the product.

To win the tub, I wanna know who is your favorite bodybuilder, fitness model, physique, classic physique competitor or just Instagram hero and why. Pictures of the person might help.... Especially if it's a lady �� I will select whoever makes the best argument/pick in my own opinion.

One entry per person.

Aaaaand go!
My man big Lou
Screenshot_2017-02-27-11-08-45-360x640.png

If chosen I would give an honest review always lookin for a new pwo to try and with me having 2 young sons where sleep is a premium the energy matrix is a big bonus

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To mix things up, I'll nominate an old guy
The one and only Arnold
tired.jpg

It's not just that his arms are still huge but he's an overall fun guy. I've seen some interviews with him and he has some really interesting stories.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BRANDY TAYLOR...most awe inspiring physique ever......lol

seriously------ in 1976 I was a senior in high school, I had been lifting weights since 8th grade and played on both football and tennis teams, but when the movie stay hungry came out I became an instant arnold fan, and have been ever since---I got way more serious about the bodybuilding part of lifting, up until then I was in it mainly for strength and endurance!!!

really sorry and I apologize about not bein able to post pics of brandy taylor-try google....if you are a member of this forum I am 'almost' 100% certain you have seen pics of Arnold, lol.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1488231150.736313.jpg
Frank Motherfuccing McGrath the fuccing Animal . Straight beast

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My favorite bodybuilder and my coach, Artemus. I believe he has great proportions and is a great inspiration. He received his Pro card naturally and then choose to enter the dark world of anabolics after. He is the most honest that i have encountered. Has never tried pushing supplements on individuals and he believes whole foods are the only way to gain true size and potential. This guy has changed my life in more ways than the weight room. He is one of a kind and has always answered my emails and gone out of his way to help me find success.
Never heard of this guy.

Amazing physique.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My vote goes to John Meadows

I hired John as a coach years ago. Way before he became a name and a social media icon. John is a genuinely nice guy and truly a man of his word.

What I truly respect about John is that he is not just a great bodybuilder, but also a smart business man and a family man. It's very easy to get obsessed and OCD in the sport of bodybuilding but John has somehow found a way to keep everything in his life in balance.
I gotta agree on all your points. I was lucky enough to have a meal with him after pre judging of the Dallas Europa and he was extremely nice and just a normal guy.... Despite the 2%bf lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sadik used to be the dude I thought was great.. still is but Chris Bumstead is only 21, shredded as F**k.. YouTube
Been following him as well. He will be a force if he keeps healthy.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How the times have changed........ The greatest ever isn't on the list yet lol.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
My vote goes to bill pearl. This is the guy who got me started in bbing. Before the internet- I went to barnes and noble and got his book named getting stronger- it was my bible and I still have the book.

31f202d27627d446006f63fb8f514337.png

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How the times have changed........ The greatest ever isn't on the list yet lol.
gotta give props to JOE WEIDER @ CHARLES ATLAS...whatever you might think about their products or advertising techniques they promoted the hell out of bodybuilding....I think they are one reason bodybuilding became mainstream...imo, they did for bodybuilding what the McMahon family did for professional wrestling!!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Closet wrestling fan, always loved the Ultimate Warrior. Intense, off the reservation and phenomenal physique.

muskate

muskate

Awards
I gotta agree on all your points. I was lucky enough to have a meal with him after pre judging of the Dallas Europa and he was extremely nice and just a normal guy.... Despite the 2%bf lol
John Meadows offseason condition would crush most people's stage conditioning lol.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not in this to win, but I wanted to share.

Mentzer.jpg

Mike Mentzer​

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No Ronnie lovers ?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
No Ronnie lovers ��
I love Mr Coleman I personally don't think his overall physique is better then lou or Arnold's
170228_104300_COLLAGE-1-652x814.png

His mass is crazy but I like astetics and size I think these 2 had it

Gottagetitaz

Awards
Ronnie Coleman

ntyW7v7.jpg

13flex_ronnie_back_inset-1.jpg
1621808_712840262101288_1114507891_n.jpg

Ronnie Coleman, not even just because he won the Olympia 8 times. He is extremely positive, every workout video of his you can tell he looks forward to every set. Some bodybuilders, you can tell, they dread doing the next set. Ronnie truly loved the process, not just the end result.

He went to the extreme, going as heavy as possible, as frequent as possible, for moderately high volume. During his contest prep he would hit the gym 6 days a week and do an hour of cardio twice a day, towards the end of his career doing most of the cardio on a stairmaster at level 10 (that is insane at what he weighed, for an hour?!)

The man to make shredded glutes a mandatory requirement for top tier bodybuilders. Not a single weak body part on the guy. Still trains after multiple back and hip surgeries. Started from the bottom, working at Domino's and later becoming Mr. O working as a police officer.

I'm sure he had plenty of help to get to where he was but either way, a true inspiration and idol.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 145792
View attachment 145791View attachment 145790

Ronnie Coleman, not even just because he won the Olympia 8 times. He is extremely positive, every workout video of his you can tell he looks forward to every set. Some bodybuilders, you can tell, they dread doing the next set. Ronnie truly loved the process, not just the end result.

He went to the extreme, going as heavy as possible, as frequent as possible, for moderately high volume. During his contest prep he would hit the gym 6 days a week and do an hour of cardio twice a day, towards the end of his career doing most of the cardio on a stairmaster at level 10 (that is insane at what he weighed, for an hour?!)

The man to make shredded glutes a mandatory requirement for top tier bodybuilders. Not a single weak body part on the guy. Still trains after multiple back and hip surgeries. Started from the bottom, working at Domino's and later becoming Mr. O working as a police officer.

I'm sure he had plenty of help to get to where he was but either way, a true inspiration and idol.
Yeaaaaaaaah Buddy!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna pick a winner Friday. Keep em coming!

Ladies are very welcome!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BRANDY TAYLOR...for the win!!!

shione cooper ain't bad either!!!

great physical specimens!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Screenshot_2017-03-02-16-50-44-360x640.png

To all my wwf/WWE fellas this woman is awesome!!!

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Lmfao well... do I have to say it? I have zero issues with it because ppsshh who don't love females? But it went from who inspires us and why to being Females on Females on Females .. can't live with them but can't live without them #LIFE

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
Lmfao well... do I have to say it? I have zero issues with it because ppsshh who don't love females? But it went from who inspires us and why to being Females on Females on Females .. can't live with them but can't live without them #LIFE
Maybe it IS the females who inspire us. If we can get big enough and lean enough, maybe we can get a girl like that lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe it IS the females who inspire us. If we can get big enough and lean enough, maybe we can get a girl like that lol[/QUOTE

give that man a cigar!!!:bandit:

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
In for inspiration

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Everyone has different points of view.. I do it for the love of Gainz and rush

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Everyone has different points of view.. I do it for the love of Gainz and rush
I am older and married now...but when I was younger it seems that practically my whole life revolved around getting that 'thang'. I had 'cat scratch fever' really bad:boobies:

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
I'll bump this thread with one more pic.

I even included a dude in this pic who's physique I am envious of and that inspires me just for you ALX393

10844007_795029423896620_727234034_n.jpg

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Mr. Lazar? lol great aesthetics but I feel like Sadik has the upper hand, if we talking about females I mean who wouldn't want pics with Ms. King LDubs

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
I'll take either of the dudes physiques and either of the chicks!!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Have our winner here!

Please pm me your shipping info.

Thank you everyone who participated. Some great physiques in this thread without a doubt.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If there is no answer by Friday night I'll choose another winner.