Chaos And Pain has something for you stim junkies!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
If you're a stim junkie like myself, you're gunna love this sweet deal ! PRE30 gives you 30% off any of our preworkouts! We got something for everyone from the crackheads to the stim free weight murderers ! Give the newest member of our line up, "Titan" , a try now !
https://www.chaosandpain.com/best-pre-workout-supplements/?utm_********Chaos+and+Pain+Mailing+List&utm_**********aebc67531b-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_02_24&************email&utm_term=0_7577bd623c-aebc67531b-105691273
That's PRE30
Always remember Alpha20 for everything else !
Chemical one is still buy two bottles get one Alpha Pct for free !
Join our newsletter to be a step ahead.
And guys I k ow a lot of you are unaware of our kick ass clothing, make sure you check it out we got a bad ass line of tees that are a perfect fit with the sleeves hugging.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1487990473.731572.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1487990483.071338.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1487990490.722083.jpg

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're a stim junkie like myself, you're gunna love this sweet deal ! PRE30 gives you 30% off any of our preworkouts! We got something for everyone from the crackheads to the stim free weight murderers ! Give the newest member of our line up, "Titan" , a try now !
https://www.chaosandpain.com/best-pre-workout-supplements/?utm_********Chaos+and+Pain+Mailing+List&utm_**********aebc67531b-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_02_24&************email&utm_term=0_7577bd623c-aebc67531b-105691273
That's PRE30
And guys I k ow a lot of you are unaware of our kick ass clothing, make sure you check it out we got a bad ass line of tees that are a perfect fit with the sleeves hugging.

View attachment 145657View attachment 145658View attachment 145659
Still eyeing dat der Titan

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Killer deal
Now which one to choose? Hmmmmmm think it might be ones!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sucks brother 'I'm out of commission today - took 2 naps lol
Get a nettie pot bro! Its amazing how well the thing works and helps clean your sinuses out. I always use it the day after a big fire(like today) and for the next 2 days Ill have black shyt coming out of my shnoz!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get a nettie pot bro! Its amazing how well the thing works and helps clean your sinuses out. I always use it the day after a big fire(like today) and for the next 2 days Ill have black shyt coming out of my shnoz!!
Yep I own one and they really work good

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I must say if your a fan of nootropics with stim then ferox is for you. I haven't tried the Titan yet so I can't speak on its behalf: BUT ferox is by far my favorite preworkout I have ever used. Just be careful and don't take a full scoop the first time or that 450mg of caffeine might get to you haha.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's PRE30
I just received my Titan .. maybe i'll try it out over the weekend and I picked up the Baphomet shirt for the wifey!