-1.5 grams LCLT
    -2 grams peak02
    -1 grams capros
    -1.5 grams arginine nitrate
    -350mg caffeine
    -200mg theanine
    -50mg astragin

RULES

1) What Pre-Workouts have you used in the past?
    2) What do you look for in your pre-workouts?
    3) What makes Quake 10.0 stand out compared to what you have used in the past?

What is up for Grabs?

A Tub of Quake 10.0 for logging purposes

If Chosen:

- Must live in the USA/CA
    - Complete a log with Quake 10.0l (Sponsored Supplement Log Section)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/
    - Update 2-3x a week
    - Initial Review and Final Review of products.

Things To Note when Logging:

- Initial and Final Review:
    * Taste, Mixability, Formula, Performance, Endurance, Pump, and Overall thoughts

- Post Your Workouts and Note what you get out of Quake 10.0

- Use Quake 10.0 in a fasted state and in a fed state (alter your pre-workout meal 30,60,90 minutes pre-workout to see the difference in effects)

Have no other logging obligations at the given moment (Do not want to interfere with feedback from other products & or logs)

Great Example of Previous loggers Scivation Products

Xtend Perform:
    Xtend Perform Black Cherry
    Xtend Perform and Cordycep Militaris Unsponsored Log
    Optimizing my performance with Scivation
    Saved by Scivation
    Scivation Xtend Perform Mini-Log
    Performing Better with the New XTEND PERFORM
    Better Than Your Best - Xtend Perform Log
    The time is now to PERFORM with Xtend Perform
    Scivation Xtend Perform summer log
    Xtend Perform Log. Summer Edition
    *_ Lynks8 is Getting Shredded with XTEND PERFORM _*

Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

2. 1) What Pre-Workouts have you used in the past?

Labrada Super Charge, Prejym, BB.com Scream, VPX Master Blaster, Kaged Muscle PreKaged, CL White Rapids, Mesomorph, Kraken, Blue Star PPK, Magnum Limitless, PL HyperMaxx Xt, OL Conquer Unleashed, CNP Ferox Amped, OLD SCHOOL Jacked3d and MT Nanavapor

I used to want higher stims now I'm looking for better workouts not from being overstimmed but from focus and ergogenic aids.

Formula is well rounded to give you great pumps and improve your workout capabilities. I will be purchasing several tubs myself even if I win the promo, and removing some of the higher stims with yohimbe in them that are currectly in my fridge. Lemon drop is also my favorite flavor so I'm definitely in on that!

I will be as detailed as I possibly can in this log. This is an exciting product and something I want to use from now on going forward.
    •   

3. Finally it's here !!!!

How long do you have to listen?lol. I have been lifting for 20 years on and off with the past 5 years straight and used every pre that hit the market.
    So let's say what I'm using now -
    Bang pre - I like the added bcaa in my pre since I usually train fasted
    Stim rush - just finished a tub and liked the caffeine and the tingles
    Mesomorph - on my heavy days once and while due to the crash

I'm a huge all in one supp pre that gives energy , focus and endurance. Pumps are a nice bonus but it's on the mid bottom of the list

7g of quality bcaa's - not that cheap hair and feather bcaa
    6g of L cit - that's a amazing dose and don't know many pres that even come close to that
    Stims- great amount without worrying about crash
    Peak o2 - it's the reason I go with xtend perform now. Lots of backing and word of mouth from peak o2 and I feel like it helps my endurance a lot.

Not running any other logs ATM
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Not running any other logs ATM
    Please Note..
    You have an upcoming log on the way. I don't want to interfere with that company and their feedback on that product.
    Andro Hard Loggers Needed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Have no other logging obligations at the given moment (Do not want to interfere with feedback from other products & or logs)
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Finished the stim rush
    The andro hard sounds like it will never come lol
    •   

6. In to support this great opportunity. Quake looks like it's going to shake things up quite a bit!!

7. In to support! Really, really can't wait to try this! Scivation is an outstanding company!
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

8. 1) What Pre-Workouts have you used in the past?
    Oh man, where to start. A better question would be what pre-workouts haven't I used. I've been using pre-workout since the old school gaspari original superpump250 days. I actually used the old primaforce/scivation quake pretty regularly back when it was still being made.

Good mental focus and energy with not too much caffeine. I am not anti proprietary blends necessarily but if a pre workout had a fully disclosed label with no proprietary blends that's always a plus so you know exactly what you're getting and what you aren't.

Quake 10.0s formula is stacked. It's kind of like a pre workout, endurance aid and bcaa supplement all in one. I really like the fact it has 7g of bcaa, 6g l-citrulline and 2g peak o2 added. Those are full dosages. Scivation certainly didn't cut any corners making this supplement. Looks awesome
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer

9. This looks awesome! Subbing at the very least.

I've used all sorts of pwos. Most notable would be:
    Original jacked formula
    Ergonine
    Prejym (both bb.com and gnc version)
    C4 (got a free tub as soon as jacked went off market)
    And some various thermos for pre (mn accelerant, rsp quadra lean) mostly for cardio but also as a stun base if adding to ergonine/my own blend)

I love the full dosages! Citrulline and bcaas are definitely my main focus and you have 6/7g respectively! I'm only 24 in April, so I'm trying to hold off on hormones, so I really focus on pump products and this has plenty of it! This looks like it's stack perfectly with my PA since I just started that, but can cut that and hold off on ara for the sake of a nontainted review. I've also been finding myself at the gym later and later, so no stims would be awesome as it won't mess with my already shotty sleeping habits.

This has more bcaas than prejym, which is awesome cause I usually add more into my pre as well as making an infra with some. The pump looks like it'll be incredible too, especially since there's no stims in there. I've recently been going to the gym after work so I'm definitely in the market for a no-stim pwo. Also, I love the focus I get from tyrosine, helps me really zone in after a long day. I've never tried peako2 or capros so it'll be interesting to see how I respond to those.

I'm a fairly small guy with unimpressive lifts, I was training for definition a few years ago and was kickboxing 4-6 times a week before I stopped. These past 3 months I've been focusing on strength, using a modified PHAT style of lifting. I'm a big runner (I live in cali so I run and hike trails all the time as I can't stand the treadmill for more than my quick warmup) so I will also be gauging its effects on my endurance (have a 5k in may I'm "training" for). I've been browsing AM for a while, but only recently been active. So this will be my first log. I'll research others to see what good ones consist of and imitate the best I can. I'd also use this opportunity to get really motivated about the gym as I've skipped a few workouts lately (oops).

TL;DR: I want a solid product that I can use late at night that won't interfere with my sleep, but that'll give huge pumps. Logging will give the motivation to keep consistent on both my workouts and my eating, as that's my biggest downfall as of late.

Cheers! (:
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Oh man, where to start. A better question would be what pre-workouts haven't I used. I've been using pre-workout since the old school gaspari original superpump250 days. I actually used the old primaforce/scivation quake pretty regularly back when it was still being made.
    You just won an logging opportunity

NootropiMax Profile Contest and Logging Opportunity

If you tried to Stack a Stim Based nootropic product with this pre-workout it would be impossible to be 100% honest to either company.

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

11. Alright! Been waiting for this for a little while now.

1. With many years of training I've used tons! I wouldn't know where to begin. What I'm using now, blackstone labs dust extreme, insane labs psychotic and Redcon 1 total war.

2. I've used a mix of prop blends as well as fully disclosed labels. Pre workouts definitely need to wake me up since I'm up at 5 to get going. I do prefer fully disclosed labels like Quake obviously so you know how much of the ingredients you are taking. I like a great mix of everything, energy, focus, endurance and pumps, etc.

3. I train fasted so the bcaa's are great for me and 6 full grams of citrulline along with NO3-T should definitely give you some nice pumps which makes for a fun workout. Now for the good stuff! Peak02, @TheSolution turned me on to Xtend Perform and that is an amazing product! The endurance from Peak02 has really been outstanding for me. I can feel it and I know when I'm not taking it, very pronounced effect! Love the stuff! Haven't tried Capros but I've read the write up on it and it seems it would be amazing to stack with Peak02. The dosages of ingredients in Quake is awesome plus it's coming from a very high quality company that I've used since probably 06.

I'm a good old Hoosier so I'm good there. Completing a full log is no problem. I'll probably update the log on a daily basis since I lift 6-7 days of the week. I can give detailed reviews of all the things listed with pics. I have no other logs going on any other products so my reviews will not hindered at all. Thank you for the consideration and good luck to all applicants!

12. These logs should be good!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
  13. Scivation's Quake 10.0 New Preworkout Promo

Looks like nutraplanet is having a killer presale on it!!!!
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by pulsefit View Post
    Looks like nutraplanet is having a killer presale on it!!!!
    If you are referring to this thread:
    Scivation's NEW Quake 10.0, NOW ON PRE-SALE!!!
    its from 2010

There is going to be a few retailers once it launches that will have some killer deals. Keep your eyes peeled on here and also my social media @BKupniewski (on instagram)
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  15. Scivation's Quake 10.0 New Preworkout Promo

Ouch. Hate when old threads bumped and I'm using phone ap. No idea how I bumped it. I didn't search for quake I got an update of a new thread. Weird.

16. Definintely in to try this...

I will be logging my thoughts on ProMore when it comes but I think that a few scoops of protein powder tested for flavor wont have any effect ha.

1) Ive tried almost all...
    high stim: mesomorph, kraken, og jak3d, hyde, and a myriad of others (sampled prob over 50)
    average: conquer in every version, c4, focus xt, fitmax, etc
    non stim: high volume, conquer (all versions), focus xt caff free, vaskular, and a ton of bulk ingredients

2) The biggest thing I look for is a well balanced product. I dont need a ton of energy, but want some decent amount for those long days. The thing that intrigues me most about Quake 10.0 is the bcaas. I train fasted so this would save me from having to buy 2 products. Also, anyhting that can deliver a great pump is a huge win for me. THere are only a few things that do this as for whatever reason I just dont get great pumps most of the time, regardless of volume, reps, etc.

3) Obviously, the bcaas are what really sets this apart. combined with the peakO2, this makes for a nice extension on the xtend perform which I very much enjoyed by itself. I am interested to see how well this can work b itself though, as the dose of peakO2 is only half the tested one and iirc, should be dosed daily for better benefits, making it potentially "useless" for a pre that you might not take everyday or with additional xtend perform/bulk peakO2
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

17. 1)What Pre-Workouts have you used in the past?
    A lot right now I use Conquer by OL and or Rave by ANS
    Gym performance, endurance and minor strength gain, nice pump is a great addition to
    3) What makes Quake 10.0 stand out compared to what you have used in the past? The PEAK 02 is what stand out for me in this formula for sure! I need to try it before I decide to invest in some
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Great opportunity here, guys!

I'll be following along with your logs and will be trying this out on my own for sure. But I'll do it on my own dime because I only train in a fed state if it's a flukey day (e.g. I sleep in and lift after work instead of the morning) and I have zero desire to wait 90 minutes to attempt to lift LOL. I'm OCD about routine, so I won't be breaking that.

Will be interested to hear what you guys notice in those different scenarios, though!

19. 1st off I have a few days left of stimrush that I have been logging
    2nd I am not interested in taking on a new logging responsibility-my busy time of year is fast approaching and my time is money, I would rather spend $50 than be tied to a log everyday-a log would cost me more in time than buying the product outright.
    3rd I've tried darn near every new stim and pre that has come down the road in the last 10 years-my list of pre's used would cover a page....with that said, I am very interested in trying a couple of samples to see if I want to invest in buying---another company sent me some samples and I will be buying their product soon, just want to try before I buy if possible!!!

thanks!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. Gonna withdraw my app because I will be doing a login review for something
    Good luck too all it looks amazing

21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You just won an logging opportunity

NootropiMax Profile Contest and Logging Opportunity

If you tried to Stack a Stim Based nootropic product with this pre-workout it would be impossible to be 100% honest to either company.
    Sorry. I didn't even think of that. You are 100% right.

Please remove my entry.

Good luck to everyone else!
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer

22. Cmon guys get those apps in!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

23. After running a tub of Xtend Perform that I bought I would be greatly interested in this!!

1) What Pre-Workouts have you used in the past?Too many to remember, but everything from C4 up to Dust from Blackstone labs.From what I can remember, assault, no xplode, white flood, savage, Ignite, hyde, hyde v2, vortex, ESP, 1MR, etc... Lately I have toned down the amount of caffeine and stimulants due to crossfit being my main workout. Too much stims and I suffer badly.

2) What do you look for in your pre-workouts? I mostly want endurance and o2 enhancers such as peak 02 and L Citruline

3) What makes Quake 10.0 stand out compared to what you have used in the past? I like that it now has Caffeine compared to Xtend Perform as well as Capros which I am not familiar with it's effects.

All requirements would be met and no other obligations at the moment.

Thanks!
    Olympus Labs EP1C Transdermal http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272019-log-about-olympus.htm BPS Laxacrine=http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271033-jayo84-getting-lean.html

24. I am currently logging a few other Scivation Products other wise I would be all over this !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  25. Scivation's Quake 10.0 New Preworkout Promo

This is too good of an opportunity to pass up given my break from stims this cut....

1) I have taken many preworkouts in the past. I have used many high stim products (GAT Nitraflex, Kaged Muscle PreKaged, original RSP Dyno, Performix Ion, Mesomorph, Hi Tech Pharma Jacked up, Dust extreme and v2,etc) but have been focusing on non stim products as of late, namely PEScience Hugh Volume and Performax Vasomax XT.

2) in a pre workout, I looked for clinically backed ingredients substantially dosed in a transparent profile. I look for certain compounds depending on what my pre workout demands are, citrulline for the pump, nootropics for stim augmentation, etc.

3) Looking at what Quake contains, it is obvious to see why it is being hyped. The profile looks incredible, the dosage of citrulline and peako2 look incredible and the overall bcaa matrix is icing on the cake

Thank you for the consideration!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Scivation's NEW Quake 10.0, NOW ON PRE-SALE!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-06-2017, 07:12 PM
  2. I need a new preworkout supp....stat!
    By thewolf49 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 11:01 AM
  3. Any new preworkouts to look out for?
    By ammoarsenal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 11:14 AM
  4. HyperPump - A NEW PreWorkout Supp from AMS
    By avgBdybldr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 07:46 PM