Scivation's Quake 10.0 New Preworkout Promo

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Congratulation Gentleman !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

@Bmac63095 @booneman77
    Please get me an Email with your information over as soon as you can guys! Still waiting on your info.
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. I'll email my info right now lol!

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    @Bmac63095 @booneman77
    Please get me an Email with your information over as soon as you can guys! Still waiting on your info.
    I sent email and pm brotha
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bmac63095 View Post
    I sent email and pm brotha
    Thanks for getting back to me buddy
    @booneman77 once you get me your information then we are good to go and I can try to get these out Monday for you guys depending on backorder. We should see the launch of quake at the beginning of next week!!!!!!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Thanks for getting back to me buddy
    @booneman77 once you get me your information then we are good to go and I can try to get these out Monday for you guys depending on backorder. We should see the launch of quake at the beginning of next week!!!!!!
    Sent ya a pm 3 days ago and again today. Cruise has no net so options are limited in my few min
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I actually ended up getting a 5th Logger for Quake just because I was in a good mood.

EVERYONE
    --- PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAILS ---

I sent instructions and an outline on how to get your logs up and rolling
    if anyone has any questions please ask away in here.

When you get your product
    -- Post your log in here so I can follow along. Tag myself @The Solution and @1Fast400
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Should be shipping out today fellas.
    The first 2 runs of quake were totally sold out. The demand is very high, so we are trying to sort out the stock we can to get it in your hands!
    Should be coming soon!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

9. Just got a tracking email from FedEx, looks like mine is scheduled to ship today and hopefully be here Monday!
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Just got a tracking email from FedEx, looks like mine is scheduled to ship today and hopefully be here Monday!
    Yes sir!
    Thanks for your patience. It's hard to keep this product in stock anywhere it's selling like hot cakes

Can't wait to see everyone's honest feedback
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

11. Curious and might be a better question to ask Mike directly but was there at one point in one of the countless formulations of this a stim ever included more than just caffeine? I seem to recall him talking about stims (more than caff) being included, at least at one point. Or am I thinking of something else?
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Curious and might be a better question to ask Mike directly but was there at one point in one of the countless formulations of this a stim ever included more than just caffeine? I seem to recall him talking about stims (more than caff) being included, at least at one point. Or am I thinking of something else?
    Let me see if I can get a hold of him. He has been swamped due to the launch.
    If i recall he had 2 runs of quake that were sold out in 2 days.

Talk about demand!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

13. Had teacrine in it at one point. Problem, taste and prop 65. A lot of the flavor "blockers" being used are high in metal content. When you have a pre with this many ingredients, you start getting close to prop 65 issues. One of the reasons you don't see Nitrosigene in the product, we also thought Nitrate worked better from testing. We played with various yohimbine ingredients, which I didn't want to use because of compliance in other countries anyway. The end product was a balance of the right label amount of caffeine, being smooth enough to not scare sensitive people but high enough that stim junkies won't hate it. At least we thought so.

Remember, I have to sell things that are compliant worldwide, which can limit your options, big time.

14. Quote Originally Posted by 1Fast400 View Post
    Had teacrine in it at one point. Problem, taste and prop 65. A lot of the flavor "blockers" being used are high in metal content. When you have a pre with this many ingredients, you start getting close to prop 65 issues. One of the reasons you don't see Nitrosigene in the product, we also thought Nitrate worked better from testing. We played with various yohimbine ingredients, which I didn't want to use because of compliance in other countries anyway. The end product was a balance of the right label amount of caffeine, being smooth enough to not scare sensitive people but high enough that stim junkies won't hate it. At least we thought so.

Remember, I have to sell things that are compliant worldwide, which can limit your options, big time.
    Ahh, gotcha. Thanks for chiming in, sir. I have a tub on the way, love the profile will just be adding some Eph or 1,3 into it but def appreciate you having stayed away from the yohimbe being included.

15. cant wait until this arrives
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTiger22 View Post
    cant wait until this arrives
    You can purchase it at almost any retailer right now
    Type in code "QUAKE" at Nutra Planet and save 5$ on your order + a free 45oz shaker.

https://nutraplanet.com/products/sci...-limited-time/
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You can purchase it at almost any retailer right now
    Type in code "QUAKE" at Nutra Planet and save 5$ on your order + a free 45oz shaker.

https://nutraplanet.com/products/sci...-limited-time/
    just dont bother trying to buy the non-stim if you want it... theyre out of it already ha
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

just dont bother trying to buy the non-stim if you want it... theyre out of it already ha
    it wont be released until next month.
    it got delayed.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    it wont be released until next month.
    it got delayed.
    They emailed me yesterday saying it was sold out haha... NP always doing me wrong
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

They emailed me yesterday saying it was sold out haha... NP always doing me wrong
    Stim-Free is delayed about a month due to production.
    Mike has quoted that in a few places. Just being real with ya that it wont be available till April.
    You and me both are looking forward to it! Ill have another promo up around that time for loggers.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Stim-Free is delayed about a month due to production.
    Mike has quoted that in a few places. Just being real with ya that it wont be available till April.
    You and me both are looking forward to it! Ill have another promo up around that time for loggers.
    I know that, and I saw that, Im just stating that I'm annoyed with NP for blatantly lying to me rather than just saying the truth (or not knowing the real reason). They're 0/5 with orders ive placed since they moved. Nothing bad to say about scivation or anything, just a personal gripe with the continued NP issues
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I know that, and I saw that, Im just stating that I'm annoyed with NP for blatantly lying to me rather than just saying the truth (or not knowing the real reason). They're 0/5 with orders ive placed since they moved. Nothing bad to say about scivation or anything, just a personal gripe with the continued NP issues
    All retailers write "Sold Out" If a product is not yet in stoc or close to a release date for a pre-order.
    NP is not the only one to do that.
    This is just a common practice among any online retailer. I looked at about 10-15 other online retailers before Quake launched that all had it up on their webpage but labeled "Sold Out".
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    All retailers write "Sold Out" If a product is not yet in stoc or close to a release date for a pre-order.
    NP is not the only one to do that.
    This is just a common practice among any online retailer. I looked at about 10-15 other online retailers before Quake launched that all had it up on their webpage but labeled "Sold Out".
    This is different... They had it up for sale (pre-sale or not, doesn't matter), let you buy it, then I got a personal email saying:

saying it was sold out on the site wouldve been fine, saying that after the fact, when it was never in stock in the first place is incorrect.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

This is different... They had it up for sale (pre-sale or not, doesn't matter), let you buy it, then I got a personal email saying:
    I already let you know last month that the stim-free would be backordered
    Scivation's Quake 10.0 New Preworkout Promo

I was just browsing some of the bigger name online retailers. Almost all of them have the Stim-Free up on their website, and most of them allow you to choose it (which we both know is untrue). So again its not just NP. You could of had this same experience looking at many other retailers hoping to pick up the Stim-Free. At least NP contacted you right away and let you know it was not available.

Either way. Look for it first week april unless there is other delays. Ill keep you guys in the loop.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I actually ended up getting a 5th Logger for Quake just because I was in a good mood.

EVERYONE
    --- PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAILS ---

I sent instructions and an outline on how to get your logs up and rolling
    if anyone has any questions please ask away in here.

When you get your product
    -- Post your log in here so I can follow along. Tag myself @The Solution and @1Fast400

If Anyone has any questions on the instructions, setting up the log, or running the log. Let me know!
    The email should cover everything in full from the initial review, and a few updates a week.

Can't wait to see what everyone thinks about Quake. Should be landing on your door steps anyday now.
    @bbartsche has one log up and running ATM
    BBartsche Takes on Quake 10.0
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Scivation's NEW Quake 10.0, NOW ON PRE-SALE!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-06-2017, 07:12 PM
  2. I need a new preworkout supp....stat!
    By thewolf49 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 11:01 AM
  3. Any new preworkouts to look out for?
    By ammoarsenal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 11:14 AM
  4. HyperPump - A NEW PreWorkout Supp from AMS
    By avgBdybldr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 07:46 PM