Scivation's Quake 10.0 New Preworkout Promo

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Morning bump to get those apps in here!!!

2. Not that I can win but Quake looks like the truth! This should be blowing up!
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by pulsefit View Post
    Not that I can win but Quake looks like the truth! This should be blowing up!
    Do you live in the US/Canada
    Do you fullfill all the requirements? if so you are eligible to win.

Just like everyone else who applies and does not have any current pending logs or current logs.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I was going to pass but Quake is getting some good reviews thus far and it has been a while since I logged/reviewed... I would be down

1) What Pre-Workouts have you used in the past?

Dozens, over 50 if we are counting samples.
    Ones I used longest/most:
    PEScience Enhanced, High Volume, ANS Ritual, SNS FocusXT, Purus Condense, Hyde V1 + V2, Finaflex Stimul8, Cellucor C4

2) What do you look for in your pre-workouts?

A performance edge. Be it pumps, faster recovery, longer time to exhaustion, a stimulant boost for both motivation and energy (preferably lasting at least 90 minutes)

But I enjoy stimulant free as well, I just want the product to do the job it claims

3) What makes Quake 10.0 stand out compared to what you have used in the past?

Open label and good doses of ingredients I actually want in my pre (I can be picky). Flavour options shouldn't rank high here but taste does matter to an extent and I know coming from you guys this will be great.

In all honesty I will purchase regardless in time but if you'd have me on as a logger I would happily share my Quake experience in detail
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I was going to do 3 loggers, but felt nice and picked 4
    Gentleman. First of all Congrats

Please Send me your full mailing address to my email
    [email protected]

Subject "Quake 10.0 Anabolic Minds Logger"

Name
    Full Address
    City
    State
    Zip
    AM Username:
    Email Address:
    Flavor of Choice: Lemon Drop Or Watermelon Bubblegum

Please fill out the above properly and send that over to me.

@Driven2lift
    @TeamTGB
    @Bmac63095
    @booneman77

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I was going to pass but Quake is getting some good reviews thus far and it has been a while since I logged/reviewed... I would be down

1) What Pre-Workouts have you used in the past?

Dozens, over 50 if we are counting samples.
    Ones I used longest/most:
    PEScience Enhanced, High Volume, ANS Ritual, SNS FocusXT, Purus Condense, Hyde V1 + V2, Finaflex Stimul8, Cellucor C4

2) What do you look for in your pre-workouts?

A performance edge. Be it pumps, faster recovery, longer time to exhaustion, a stimulant boost for both motivation and energy (preferably lasting at least 90 minutes)

But I enjoy stimulant free as well, I just want the product to do the job it claims

3) What makes Quake 10.0 stand out compared to what you have used in the past?

Open label and good doses of ingredients I actually want in my pre (I can be picky). Flavour options shouldn't rank high here but taste does matter to an extent and I know coming from you guys this will be great.

In all honesty I will purchase regardless in time but if you'd have me on as a logger I would happily share my Quake experience in detail
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmac63095 View Post
    Skrrrrrrrtt. INNNNNNNN there like swimwear

1. C4. I keep it basic. If it works, I don't change it. It gets the job done. Usually.
    NO.explode. Absolutely the worst pwo I have ever had. Terrible taste. Chalk and no energy

2. I look for what a preworkout should be. You get home from along day in the engine room and you got ZERO Energy. I want to rip 10oz of some GOD DAMNNN EleCtricity and get to the gym.

3. 7g's of BCAA. in a pre. That's my intra. Now 7g bcaa pre. 7g during. And yes. PeakO2. NUFF SAID BOY.

Give the the log. NOWWW
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamTGB View Post
    1st What pres have i used. A better question would be which haven't i tried lol.

2nd I look for quality ingredients at the proper dose to provide the desired effect.

3rd profile looks great on the new quake. i would love to give it a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Definintely in to try this...

I will be logging my thoughts on ProMore when it comes but I think that a few scoops of protein powder tested for flavor wont have any effect ha.

1) Ive tried almost all...
    high stim: mesomorph, kraken, og jak3d, hyde, and a myriad of others (sampled prob over 50)
    average: conquer in every version, c4, focus xt, fitmax, etc
    non stim: high volume, conquer (all versions), focus xt caff free, vaskular, and a ton of bulk ingredients

2) The biggest thing I look for is a well balanced product. I dont need a ton of energy, but want some decent amount for those long days. The thing that intrigues me most about Quake 10.0 is the bcaas. I train fasted so this would save me from having to buy 2 products. Also, anyhting that can deliver a great pump is a huge win for me. THere are only a few things that do this as for whatever reason I just dont get great pumps most of the time, regardless of volume, reps, etc.

3) Obviously, the bcaas are what really sets this apart. combined with the peakO2, this makes for a nice extension on the xtend perform which I very much enjoyed by itself. I am interested to see how well this can work b itself though, as the dose of peakO2 is only half the tested one and iirc, should be dosed daily for better benefits, making it potentially "useless" for a pre that you might not take everyday or with additional xtend perform/bulk peakO2
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. Good stuff fellas! Can't wait to see the logs once they are up and running.

7. Congrats guys, I'll definitely be following the logs

8. Congrats guys!
    Olympus Lab Rep:
    Use shultist30 to get 30% off from Olympus Labs
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

9. Awesome choices!!!
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

message coming your way
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    message coming your way
    Email please
    Thank you.

I can't wait to see what you guys have to say about Quake loggers.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

12. congrats winners, i'll let you know what I think...

Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DOUG30 for 30% off entire order

13. What a gem to pop in and see in the middle of my cruise! Pm coming and anticipation building!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

14. Congrats winners!
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    congrats winners, i'll let you know what I think...

OH HELL YES!!!! Appreciate your support

What a gem to pop in and see in the middle of my cruise! Pm coming and anticipation building!
    Please Email me, not PM me
    Thanks!

I have 2 of the 4 winners info so far. The quicker I get it in. the quicker the product is in your hands
    @Bmac63095 @booneman77

Hit me with an Email when you guys get a spare moment and fill out the proper information
    Thank you.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

16. Congratulation Gentleman !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

@Bmac63095 @booneman77
    Please get me an Email with your information over as soon as you can guys! Still waiting on your info.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

18. I'll email my info right now lol!

19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    @Bmac63095 @booneman77
    Please get me an Email with your information over as soon as you can guys! Still waiting on your info.
    I sent email and pm brotha
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bmac63095 View Post
    I sent email and pm brotha
    Thanks for getting back to me buddy
    @booneman77 once you get me your information then we are good to go and I can try to get these out Monday for you guys depending on backorder. We should see the launch of quake at the beginning of next week!!!!!!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Thanks for getting back to me buddy
    @booneman77 once you get me your information then we are good to go and I can try to get these out Monday for you guys depending on backorder. We should see the launch of quake at the beginning of next week!!!!!!
    Sent ya a pm 3 days ago and again today. Cruise has no net so options are limited in my few min
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I actually ended up getting a 5th Logger for Quake just because I was in a good mood.

EVERYONE
    --- PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAILS ---

I sent instructions and an outline on how to get your logs up and rolling
    if anyone has any questions please ask away in here.

When you get your product
    -- Post your log in here so I can follow along. Tag myself @The Solution and @1Fast400
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Should be shipping out today fellas.
    The first 2 runs of quake were totally sold out. The demand is very high, so we are trying to sort out the stock we can to get it in your hands!
    Should be coming soon!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

24. Just got a tracking email from FedEx, looks like mine is scheduled to ship today and hopefully be here Monday!
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Just got a tracking email from FedEx, looks like mine is scheduled to ship today and hopefully be here Monday!
    Yes sir!
    Thanks for your patience. It's hard to keep this product in stock anywhere it's selling like hot cakes

Can't wait to see everyone's honest feedback
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

26. Curious and might be a better question to ask Mike directly but was there at one point in one of the countless formulations of this a stim ever included more than just caffeine? I seem to recall him talking about stims (more than caff) being included, at least at one point. Or am I thinking of something else?
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Curious and might be a better question to ask Mike directly but was there at one point in one of the countless formulations of this a stim ever included more than just caffeine? I seem to recall him talking about stims (more than caff) being included, at least at one point. Or am I thinking of something else?
    Let me see if I can get a hold of him. He has been swamped due to the launch.
    If i recall he had 2 runs of quake that were sold out in 2 days.

Talk about demand!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

28. Had teacrine in it at one point. Problem, taste and prop 65. A lot of the flavor "blockers" being used are high in metal content. When you have a pre with this many ingredients, you start getting close to prop 65 issues. One of the reasons you don't see Nitrosigene in the product, we also thought Nitrate worked better from testing. We played with various yohimbine ingredients, which I didn't want to use because of compliance in other countries anyway. The end product was a balance of the right label amount of caffeine, being smooth enough to not scare sensitive people but high enough that stim junkies won't hate it. At least we thought so.

Remember, I have to sell things that are compliant worldwide, which can limit your options, big time.

29. Quote Originally Posted by 1Fast400 View Post
    Had teacrine in it at one point. Problem, taste and prop 65. A lot of the flavor "blockers" being used are high in metal content. When you have a pre with this many ingredients, you start getting close to prop 65 issues. One of the reasons you don't see Nitrosigene in the product, we also thought Nitrate worked better from testing. We played with various yohimbine ingredients, which I didn't want to use because of compliance in other countries anyway. The end product was a balance of the right label amount of caffeine, being smooth enough to not scare sensitive people but high enough that stim junkies won't hate it. At least we thought so.

Remember, I have to sell things that are compliant worldwide, which can limit your options, big time.
    Ahh, gotcha. Thanks for chiming in, sir. I have a tub on the way, love the profile will just be adding some Eph or 1,3 into it but def appreciate you having stayed away from the yohimbe being included.

30. cant wait until this arrives
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Scivation's NEW Quake 10.0, NOW ON PRE-SALE!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-06-2017, 07:12 PM
  2. I need a new preworkout supp....stat!
    By thewolf49 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 11:01 AM
  3. Any new preworkouts to look out for?
    By ammoarsenal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 11:14 AM
  4. HyperPump - A NEW PreWorkout Supp from AMS
    By avgBdybldr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 07:46 PM