Scivation's Quake 10.0 New Preworkout Promo
- 02-22-2017, 02:08 PM
1st What pres have i used. A better question would be which haven't i tried lol.
2nd I look for quality ingredients at the proper dose to provide the desired effect.
3rd profile looks great on the new quake. i would love to give it a shot.TGB SUPPLEMENTS REPwww.tgbsupplements.comGet FREE SHIPPING on initial orders over $49 with coupon code 'AMSHIP'
- 02-22-2017, 11:42 PM
What Pre-Workouts have you used in the past? Better question is what haven't I used.
I'll just make a little list of some of the things I liked from the past and some of the things I like now.
Original no shotgun-tasted terrible worked terrific--- had to plug my nose to drink
CRAZE- do I need to say more?
Anadraulic state by LG sciences-- this really made me tingle loved this product
Cellucor m5 Apple(circa 2009-2010)--- prob my favorite tasting apple product of all time
OG QUAKE--how many years have I been asking for this to come back.. I remember marc giving me a bunch of this in 2009 along with solution 5 when it first came out
Current day-mesomorph is phenomenal all in one not missing anything
Pre-kaged--just recently started using this and its very very good
Core Fury--this thing backs some punch lots of caffeine
2) What do you look for in your pre-workouts? I really like I nice big dose of citrulline, tend to like 300 plus MG caffeine DMAA is good but I really only like it on leg or deadlift days. I like agmatine at around 1 gram but if it doesn't have it super easy to add. I know some people say BA useless for bodybuilding style but I like it. Last is probably taste.. as long as it decent I can deal
3) What makes Quake 10.0 stand out compared to what you have used in the past?
Full dose of BCAA 3 g tyrosine IMO And I'm willing to be this tastes phenomenal.... oh and the PEAK 02-- I've used it and liked it a ton.. but the more I keep seeing post about it and looking back to when I was using it my workouts were better... simple
02-23-2017, 12:56 AM
02-23-2017, 06:06 AM
In for support!! I have a mini one week log coming up, so I don't want to overlap the two, but this is an awesome looking preworkout that should leave a lot of people very happy!
02-23-2017, 11:03 AM
02-23-2017, 08:28 PM
Its Coming guys...
I need more apps in here...
02-23-2017, 08:39 PM
02-23-2017, 09:26 PM
Olympus Labs EP1C Transdermal http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272019-log-about-olympus.htm BPS Laxacrine=http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271033-jayo84-getting-lean.html
02-23-2017, 09:38 PM
Skrrrrrrrtt. INNNNNNNN there like swimwear
1. C4. I keep it basic. If it works, I don't change it. It gets the job done. Usually.
NO.explode. Absolutely the worst pwo I have ever had. Terrible taste. Chalk and no energy
2. I look for what a preworkout should be. You get home from along day in the engine room and you got ZERO Energy. I want to rip 10oz of some GOD DAMNNN EleCtricity and get to the gym.
3. 7g's of BCAA. in a pre. That's my intra. Now 7g bcaa pre. 7g during. And yes. PeakO2. NUFF SAID BOY.
Give the the log. NOWWW
02-24-2017, 06:46 AM
how much caffeine is in each scoop..?
are there any other stims (don't need any additional stims in my pre's)
Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep / TGB Supplements.com Rep
vujade5 @ TGB - Save 5% off upto $149 / vujade7 @ TGB - Save 7% over $150
02-24-2017, 08:38 AM
02-24-2017, 08:39 AM
02-24-2017, 08:42 AM
02-24-2017, 08:44 AM
02-24-2017, 12:43 PM
02-24-2017, 12:52 PM
Quake 10.0 is back and better then ever
Featuring: (Per 2 Scoops = 1 Serving)
-7 grams of bcaa's
-6 grams of citrulline
-3 grams tyrosine
-1.5 grams LCLT
-2 grams peak02
-1 grams capros
-1.5 grams arginine nitrate
02-24-2017, 12:54 PM
02-25-2017, 06:03 AM
02-25-2017, 06:43 PM
Again as stated in Post #1
"You cannot have any pending logs or current logs"
Who needs a nap - SNS Phenibut XT powder logging opp
02-25-2017, 07:50 PM
02-25-2017, 08:03 PM
02-25-2017, 11:08 PM
Great opportunity....I would throw my name in, but I am getting ready to log Strafe for Matt.
It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol
Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
02-25-2017, 11:24 PM
Bump for apps!!!
Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
02-26-2017, 05:54 AM
02-26-2017, 07:46 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 36Last Post: 03-06-2017, 07:12 PM
- By thewolf49 in forum SupplementsReplies: 99Last Post: 03-04-2010, 11:01 AM
- By ammoarsenal in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 02-17-2010, 11:14 AM
- By avgBdybldr in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-22-2008, 07:46 PM