Vain Talk with Vein Nutrition Conest - Win a VN Gym Bag!

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Vain Talk with Vein Nutrition Contest - Win a VN Gym Bag!

Hey AM family!

We're all about being as transparent as possible and openly welcome feedback, good or bad. So this contest is all about getting the community to learn more about us and providing us some valuable feedback!

Here are the rules and how to enter:

1. U.S. Residents Only
2. Watch our recent podcast with SuppTalk Radio, video embedded below. It's about an hour long, so a good time to watch it would be on the drive to work or while you do cardio :)
3. Tell us 1 think you liked about the direction of our company and you want us to continue doing, and 1 thing you think we could work on or need to improve upon (aka constructive criticism!)
4. 2 Winners will be chosen based on the best, most thought out response!
5. Contest ends Thur 11:59PM EST

Prizes: Both winners will get 1 Vein Nutrition branded gym bag + 1 VN Shaker Bottle + 1 Product of Choice

SuppTalk is running a separate contest of their own and we're supplying the prizes, so if you'd like another chance to win prizes check out their Facebook Page for more details.

[video=youtube;emvIIli-gF4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emvIIli-gF4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

justhere4comm
Marms
blueline438
smith_69

P

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
During Cardio? Noooooo! Lol. That's crazy talk

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is this uses quote fingers emphatically "Cardio" you speak of? I just lift the weights a little faster...

Defyantly

Defyantly

Awards
This company has peaked my interest. It is a complete double edged sword. Its a company that believes in full disclosure products and marketing products for the dedicated and focused athlete. Vein is one of the few companies that prioritize full disclosure in their product as the podcast states and after a little research on their website found it to be true. For example their rupture preworkout which sounds like a damn solid product, has a 13g serving. Knowing exactly how much of each ingredients are in that 13g. I like knowing exactly how much of something im putting in so i know how to tweak it based on the results. Definitely keep this up Vein.

As for constructive criticism its pretty hard for such a newish company to have everything right but Vein is doing a good job. The only thing i can suggest is to expand your product line cause the one you have a great and the people need more!.

I was listening and heard that being able to promote your company is one of the keys to success in this business. I might be able to help out a little bit atleast in my area. I would love a pm from a rep to discuss this. As for this contest im crossing my fingers for either aorta or rupture or if its available the new BLOODSHOT!! Will post a review of any product i get as well as a log. maybe even be able to get the reviews of a few of my peers from the base gym. Good luck and looking forward to hearing more about this company.

P.s. liked and followed on all the social media

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just won the last promo so I'm for support
Great prize package being given away

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I am going to start off with the second half of the response with that I don't really have any criticism with anything that I heard during the podcast. With that I have to say my favorite thing about the company that got talked about was the fact that the company is geared towards the more hardcore gym goer. I also liked the fact that the labels are open but I know that most people that would be there best part also. But the fact that this company has planned right out of the gate to be geared towards the smaller or passionate gym goer is important. This seems like a company that really cares about its customer and isn't going to just produce low dosed products just to attract more people and is only about making money. I also like the fact that the owner did the podcast. He attached his name to the company and its products and therefore is responsible for what the company produces. I think there are way to many faceless companies in the industry, amd it's really nice to have a smaller one that is run by one of us.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Really enjoyed the podcast. You came off well educated and well spoken. Great job.

Suggestions:
1. I know you are trying to be 100% authentic but I think things like the DNP reference are not necessarily the best idea. Talking about steroids/performance enhancing drugs as a broad subject is fine but listing specific compounds I don't think is smart. You don't want to be associated with being a steroid guru or anything like that.

2. All your products are well formulated and designed, but they are kind of another 'me too' supplement. After blood shot, I would think outside the box and do something really different for your next product. I have a couple ideas:
- A cricket protein powder. This would be a great substation for people with milk protein sensitivities
- An adrenal fatigue supplement to help people who have burnt out adrenals from stimulant abuse
- A digestive enzyme/probiotic/greens all in one supplement

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
1. I'm a Hoosier
2. Very good podcast, really enjoyed listening
3. The pros is the interaction with customers and putting them first. That right there will really make a company standout from the rest! Alex having a background in marketing really helps in this aspect plus switching to a cleaner label that attracts more from this market of individuals that is targeted and growing from there is really cool. Alex seems like a great guy with a good head on his shoulders. The way he explained that nutrition is first along with training then comes supplementation. That's great, he's honest with the customers even extending into a transparent label, staying away from pro's for athletes and how customers see and perceive them. Very innovative company with a new pre that has 2 forms of dmaa( no one has), started protein with not the staple flavors and has multiple products in the works to grow the line! There obviously isn't just 1 aspect about the company from the podcast that needs to continue. As in constructive criticism, they already hit it, social media, its key to the success and growth of a company now a days and he mentioned he is already on top of it. Vein looks like a great company that will be around for a longtime. Keep it up, can't wait to see the future for you guys! P.S. that grey Vein shirt is sick!

muskate

muskate

Awards
Really enjoyed the podcast. You came off well educated and well spoken. Great job.

Suggestions:
1. I know you are trying to be 100% authentic but I think things like the DNP reference are not necessarily the best idea. Talking about steroids/performance enhancing drugs as a broad subject is fine but listing specific compounds I don't think is smart. You don't want to be associated with being a steroid guru or anything like that.

2. All your products are well formulated and designed, but they are kind of another 'me too' supplement. After blood shot, I would think outside the box and do something really different for your next product. I have a couple ideas:
- A cricket protein powder. This would be a great substation for people with milk protein sensitivities
- An adrenal fatigue supplement to help people who have burnt out adrenals from stimulant abuse
- A digestive enzyme/probiotic/greens all in one supplement
One more suggestion I have -

Your product line seems heavily marketed towards men. Most women would feel really intimidated by the names and description of the products you are making. That's not necessarily a bad thing but you are really limiting the amount of people you can market your line to.

Consider making a female line. There is a real need for female specific supplements and very few supplement companies are going that route.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
One more suggestion I have -

Your product line seems heavily marketed towards men. Most women would feel really intimidated by the names and description of the products you are making. That's not necessarily a bad thing but you are really limiting the amount of people you can market your line to.

Consider making a female line. There is a real need for female specific supplements and very few supplement companies are going that route.
valid point my man and thank you

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright, so the one thing that really grabbed my attention about your company is that you guys take a hardcore approach to supplementation, especially preworkouts. When I saw you mention making a preworkout with 120mg dmaa i knew you guys were a company who's products i would be interested in. I have taken many preworkouts in my 2 1/2 years of lifting; ranging from your basic c4 to your stimulant packed preworkouts with dmba, dmba and dmaa. I noticed that you guys make a liver support product with a hefty dose of tudca, which is a great product imo, but something i would like to see is an all-in-one comprehensive cycle support as well. Also, im a fan of beef protein powders; i think they are a great alternative to whey because some people have intolerances to whey, including myself to a mild degree.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Alright, so the one thing that really grabbed my attention about your company is that you guys take a hardcore approach to supplementation, especially preworkouts. When I saw you mention making a preworkout with 120mg dmaa i knew you guys were a company who's products i would be interested in. I have taken many preworkouts in my 2 1/2 years of lifting; ranging from your basic c4 to your stimulant packed preworkouts with dmba, dmba and dmaa. I noticed that you guys make a liver support product with a hefty dose of tudca, which is a great product imo, but something i would like to see is an all-in-one comprehensive cycle support as well. Also, im a fan of beef protein powders; i think they are a great alternative to whey because some people have intolerances to whey, including myself to a mild degree.
I haven't touched the pwo yet- lol im scared! the liver support is one of the best and this was discussed on the pod cast, so this definitely is a great support supplement. Sorry to make that sound like a sales pitch, but it is.

I mentioned to VN about going hardcore on the protein using straight hydrolyzed protein, but if you have never used it, you will never forget the taste after you do. Very bitter and masking the flavor is hard. HOWEVER, because its a HP, you are getting the benefits obviously faster.

Beef protein, this is something I have not brought up to VN for a few reasons, price is not the first, but it is more of the actual quality of the protein itself. you can break down whey and iso as far as quality but beef is a different ball game. Some companies have also put in other amino's which (I say can which, not accusing) alter the protein ratio.

Friends have asked me about this as well and I have told them about soy protein and giving that a try. But you never know, maybe this is something they may want to look into

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't touched the pwo yet- lol im scared! the liver support is one of the best and this was discussed on the pod cast, so this definitely is a great support supplement. Sorry to make that sound like a sales pitch, but it is.

I mentioned to VN about going hardcore on the protein using straight hydrolyzed protein, but if you have never used it, you will never forget the taste after you do. Very bitter and masking the flavor is hard. HOWEVER, because its a HP, you are getting the benefits obviously faster.

Beef protein, this is something I have not brought up to VN for a few reasons, price is not the first, but it is more of the actual quality of the protein itself. you can break down whey and iso as far as quality but beef is a different ball game. Some companies have also put in other amino's which (I say can which, not accusing) alter the protein ratio.

Friends have asked me about this as well and I have told them about soy protein and giving that a try. But you never know, maybe this is something they may want to look into
I definitely think the liver support is a great product; what i meant is that it would be nice to see vein make a product covering other aspects as well such as blood pressure, cholesterol, prostate and acne

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I definitely think the liver support is a great product; what i meant is that it would be nice to see vein make a product covering other aspects as well such as blood pressure, cholesterol, prostate and acne
Indeed, would be great to add to the line up

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Indeed, would be great to add to the line up
Yea in my first post i wasnt really saying that you guys should change the liver product; i was just saying another product for blood pressure, cholesterol, prostate and acne would be nice to see

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
I enjoyed the podcast and what I like about the company is the stance on being hardcore and going to the extreme (example being the highest dose of dmaa in the market). That being said I appreciate the knowledge and options with the lower level stimmed pwo.

I feel a sleep aid would complement your line well, as I have struggled for years with sleep and nothing has helped that I've tried.
One market you could also market the liver product towards is the population stuck on other toxic drugs such as pain killers as well as antidepressant meds. Both can wreak havoc on people's bodies.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I enjoyed the podcast and what I like about the company is the stance on being hardcore and going to the extreme (example being the highest dose of dmaa in the market). That being said I appreciate the knowledge and options with the lower level stimmed pwo.

I feel a sleep aid would complement your line well, as I have struggled for years with sleep and nothing has helped that I've tried.
One market you could also market the liver product towards is the population stuck on other toxic drugs such as pain killers as well as antidepressant meds. Both can wreak havoc on people's bodies.
hi,

we have

Comatize - Sleep Aid Advanced and Sedation - Sleep Aid Base, both are on our web page

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Thank you, we're glad you enjoyed the podcast, and letting us know what you like about it.

Now then,
What have you tried in the way of sleep aids?

As smith_69 stated, we do have two sleep aids. One is Sedation, which can be used daily and the other is Comatize, which is to be used on occasion when needed.

Regarding the Liver support, we do also have Liver IV which is geared towards those whom have taken (Oral Steroids; Prohormones; SARMS, etc.)

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, we're glad you enjoyed the podcast, and letting us know what you like about it.

Now then,
What have you tried in the way of sleep aids?

As smith_69 stated, we do have two sleep aids. One is Sedation, which can be used daily and the other is Comatize, which is to be used on occasion when needed.

Regarding the Liver support, we do also have Liver IV which is geared towards those whom have taken (Oral Steroids; Prohormones; SARMS, etc.)
I've only really tried single ingredients for sleep aid. Benadryl, melatonin, 5htp, gaba prescribed: doxepin, lorazepam, temazepam, and a few others. Also been on a few different antidepressants (which is how I know about elevated ast and alt levels) in the past.

Both of your sleep products look very interesting. The issue I've had in the past is either the product didn't work at all or I needed to take so much I would be groggy the next morning

Regarding the liver support I was just offering an additional market for your product. I know in the podcast it was also mentioned for people that drink so it made me think of these other people that would benefit.

muskate

muskate

Awards
valid point my man and thank you
No problem. Maybe call the female line "Vein Nutrition Hers" or something like that.

Or "Mrs. Vein Nutrition"

You can market is as something like 'dont let the man in your life get all the gains, we at vein nutrition take care of our female customers too!"

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem. Maybe call the female line "Vein Nutrition Hers" or something like that.

Or "Mrs. Vein Nutrition"

You can market is as something like 'dont let the man in your life get all the gains, we at vein nutrition take care of our female customers too!"
Thanks for the input it is much appreciated!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
double S is good people, can't wait to listen to the show

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Winners have been chosen!!

Congratulations to our two main prize winners. pete8407 Defyantly

You two have won a brand new Vein Nutrition gym bag, A brand new Vein Nutrition shaker bottle, and a Product of your choice from our lineup. Please send me a PM with shipping and the product that you would like and we will get it out as soon as we can.

But wait!!
We have a second prize. AnabolicGuru
You have won our second prize of the contest. You have won a product of your choice and a shirt of your choice. Please PM me with the product you would like, the shirt and size you want, and your shipping address as well.

We want to thank everyone for taking the time to listen to our show with Supptalk and for all the input that has been given both on this thread and through PM. We as a group have been discussing a lot of different ideas and working on some new products we hope to have in the near future. I hope to hear from the winners soon. Thank you all again for participating. Be on the look out for our next promo!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations to the winners!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners have been chosen!!

Congratulations to our two main prize winners. pete8407 Defyantly

You two have won a brand new Vein Nutrition gym bag, A brand new Vein Nutrition shaker bottle, and a Product of your choice from our lineup. Please send me a PM with shipping and the product that you would like and we will get it out as soon as we can.

But wait!!
We have a second prize. AnabolicGuru
You have won our second prize of the contest. You have won a product of your choice and a shirt of your choice. Please PM me with the product you would like, the shirt and size you want, and your shipping address as well.

We want to thank everyone for taking the time to listen to our show with Supptalk and for all the input that has been given both on this thread and through PM. We as a group have been discussing a lot of different ideas and working on some new products we hope to have in the near future. I hope to hear from the winners soon. Thank you all again for participating. Be on the look out for our next promo!

Congrats to the winners :)

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All winner information has been turned in. Thank you guys for the quick responses. You should see your prizes soon!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards

Received my package today! Thanks again to everyone at Vein! The gym back is super sick and this protein.....well let's just say I can smell the blueberry the second I opened the box and I still smell it when I walk in the room that it's in..it's still sealed!!!!! Can't wait to try it tomorrow morning, I'll let everyone know how it is.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards

Received my package today! Thanks again to everyone at Vein! The gym back is super sick and this protein.....well let's just say I can smell the blueberry the second I opened the box and I still smell it when I walk in the room that it's in..it's still sealed!!!!! Can't wait to try it tomorrow morning, I'll let everyone know how it is.
Thanks for the follow up! Enjoy the gear and we'd really appreciate if you'd get the word out about us :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enjoy my man!!! Yeah. Spread the word about Vein!!! We are going to infuse the industry!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Thanks for the follow up! Enjoy the gear and we'd really appreciate if you'd get the word out about us :)
Definitely, not a problem! I want to purchase the new pre you have coming! Is there a release date yet? Also the grey shirt you have looks great.... going to get that as well.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Definitely, not a problem! I want to purchase the new pre you have coming! Is there a release date yet? Also the grey shirt you have looks great.... going to get that as well.
We should have it ready to ship within the next 2 weeks but I don't want to over promise!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that is a freaking awesome gym bag you got there petey ;)

don't worry man. I'll send you a pm when the new stuff comes in.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
My wife walked downstairs and said....what smells like blueberry?!!! That protein has taken over my basement!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife walked downstairs and said....what smells like blueberry?!!! That protein has taken over my basement!
If you leave some in your car its like an air freshener hahahah I can tell you from experience. This is my go to for my sweet tooth at night EVERY NIGHT!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We should have it ready to ship within the next 2 weeks but I don't want to over promise!
Dont forget to use one of our rep codes when you purchase to save yourself some $$$$ :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I'm sorry but that bag is dead sexy.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice to see a company with a newer flavor of protein besides Van/Choc