Controlled Labs Drink Protein & Acquire Gains Promo

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In celebration of the release of our awesome tasting 4lb PROmore we have decided to let 5 lucky people have a shot at winning their own 4lb tub of it! :D

Controlled Labs: Drink Protein and Acquire Gains Promo

HOW TO WIN:

Make a video of you drinking 24oz of either regular or chocolate milk in under 30 seconds. Sounds simple right but you have to follow these 4 rules.

1. Show in your video that the milk container is new and sealed.

2. Pour milk into a container(s) that shows the 24oz measurement whether it be blender bottle or something similar.

3. Be the 1st of 5 people to chug 24oz of milk in 30 seconds or less and win!

4. After you complete challenge, state in the video what flavor PROmore you want from either Snickerdoodle Cookie, Frosted Cinnamon Buns or Orange Cream Pop.

Contest Rules and Stipulations:
US Address Only
18+
Must have over 100+ posts
Not for resale
f you are a winner from my Eat Protein and Acquire Gains promo you are ineligible for this one
Contest ends as soon as I have 5 legit entries.
If we have more than 1 promo running you can only enter one and entry isn't valid if you won something from us in the past 30 days.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I just ran out of protein...in this! Brb.

Edit: http://youtu.be/kX5F-aDc6OI

Lol at the end when i blow the milk bubble and it splashes up onto my chin .

Fck...I didnt state the flavor in the video. Can I just request the frosted cinnamon buns or do i have to do it over?

Take 2:
I hope I did everything correctly this time. I cant handle any more milk chugs for the night lol.
http://youtu.be/lgyFJckkLmk

Its the same half gallon from the first video, so if you want to see it full refer there. Never had PROmore before so I'd love to get my hands on some.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man Id love to get in on this!!! Stuck at work right now..maybe itll hold till the morning

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, I can get on board with this.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
In celebration of the release of our awesome tasting 4lb PROmore we have decided to let 5 lucky people have a shot at winning their own 4lb tub of it! :D

HOW TO WIN:

Make a video of you drinking 24oz of either regular or chocolate milk in under 30 seconds. Sounds simple right but you have to follow these 4 rules.

2. Pour milk into a container(s) that shows the 24oz measurement whether it be blender bottle or something similar.

4. After you complete challenge, state in the video what flavor PROmore you want from either Snickerdoodle Cookie, Frosted Cinnamon Buns or Orange Cream Pop.

US Address Only
18+
Not for resale
f you are a winner from my Eat Protein and Acquire Gains promo you are ineligible for this one
If we have more than 1 promo running you can only enter one and entry isn't valid if you won something from us in the past 30 days.
Heres my entry https://youtu.be/WE3iJycHh2w

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoutouts to Sean1332 and Hyde in the video along with a cameo from my cat. High quality tv right here, boys

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That cat is awesome.
He is the best.

But I thought I was going to spit milk because he kept bumping my leg and it took everything not to laugh so hard.

He's ridiculous

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He is the best.

But I thought I was going to spit milk because he kept bumping my leg and it took everything not to laugh so hard.

He's ridiculous
I love cats but I'm stuck with the worlds WORST one. My girlfriends cat meows constantly, and not the cute kind. It's loud, obnoxious, "hey I'm a giant bitch" type of meow.

You have to feed her multiple times a day, small meals because she will eat until she throws up. We can't leave the dog food out because she eats it, she gets on the counter and sink and licks/eats dirty dishes or any food left out. She's knocked over the trash can a couple times trying to open the lid and get in it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

HOW TO WIN:

US Address Only
18+
Not for resale
Just got mine done. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25v1HHG88Fo&feature=youtu.be Thank you for doing this

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is bringing me an indecent amount of joy for some reason - we still have one full tub to give away to the next entrant who follows the rules!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is bringing me an indecent amount of joy for some reason - we still have one full tub to give away to the next entrant who follows the rules!
If they don't hurry, I'll create a new handle, shave my beard, and do it with regular milk. The perfect crime!! lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My luck by the time I go buy a new thing of milk and upload it someone will have beat me and I just made myself sick for no reason ☹

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
24 oz won't make you sick

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not me at least lol. Now the eat your weight in sludge contest is another story LOL

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I get home and no one has done it I'll probably go buy some milk and do it lol

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I get home and no one has done it I'll probably go buy some milk and do it lol
This is a great opportunity bro. Lactaid milk for the win. or how about goat milk? I used to drink it. not my cup of Milk

almond milk though? Its a riot in here :usa:

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is a great opportunity bro. Lactaid milk for the win. or how about goat milk? I used to drink it. not my cup of Milk

almond milk though? Its a riot in here :usa:
I have no issues with regular milk, my stomach just can't handle chugging anything whether it's milk or beer or anything like that lol

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no issues with regular milk, my stomach just can't handle chugging anything whether it's milk or beer or anything like that lol
ahhh. We love you rascal Chug , Chug, Chug, Chug, Chug =-p

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
https://youtu.be/iVRGSSLj_U8

Here is mine. I couldn't figure out how to turn it around to front camera while filming and I also said I would like to try snickerdoodle cookie at the end, it was more difficult to speak than I planned on lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everyone above this post that posted a vid completing the challenge, please send me a PM with your shipping info and flavor preference so we can get these shipped out this week!!! Thank you all for playing!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks to you, Sean, and CL for putting this on brother. I cant wait to try the PROmore

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just sent you my information, thanks to everyone at Controlled Labs! I'm surprised there weren't more people that jumped at this.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Everyone above this post that posted a vid completing the challenge, please send me a PM with your shipping info and flavor preference so we can get these shipped out this week!!! Thank you all for playing!
Pm sent thanks again

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
john smeton...haven't seen you around here for a long time!!!
OMg thebigt. Ive missed you brother . I know brother. Its been seven years or so brother. Its a shame protodrol was banned. Man that dose of 75 mgs was optimal for me. That log is yours helped me, Thank you. No need to go higher for myself. Ive started trt three years ago and by far I like proto better than any oral for cutting.

Dude have you tried Controlled Labs stuff? Controlled Labs has some good stuff. Gamer up is a wonderful preworkout , not to stimmy and feels good with a little bit of caffeine, tyrosine and taurine it keeps everything in balance. Cant wait to try this protein

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OMg thebigt. Ive missed you brother . I know brother. Its been seven years or so brother. Its a shame protodrol was banned. Man that dose of 75 mgs was optimal for me. That log is yours helped me, Thank you. No need to go higher for myself. Ive started trt three years ago and by far I like proto better than any oral for cutting.

Dude have you tried Controlled Labs stuff? Controlled Labs has some good stuff. Gamer up is a wonderful preworkout , not to stimmy and feels good with a little bit of caffeine, tyrosine and taurine it keeps everything in balance. Cant wait to try this protein
dang, you are a knowledgeable guy, john....I've missed you and the whole forum is better with you posting-post more, my friend!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to let all of you guys know I've received all of the PMs as of this afternoon and just sent everyone's requests into the boss for their full tubs of ProMore! So I expect they'll be going out this week. Our shipping is usually very efficient.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If anyone still wants a chance to win some protein, we have another promo going on!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got mine

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1487882850.358263.jpg

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ditto

Was shocked it got here so quickly, to be honest. Thanks to Sean1332 , Hyde , and CL! Looking forward to testing this out soon.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mine should me here tomorrow, I got a UPS notification. I wasn't sure what it was for but I'm guessing it's this. Very fast!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got mine and did a review in the review section. Im guessing it takes a mod to approve it? because I dont see it. Ive commented on bodybuilding.com (same name as on here) Promore thread about how good it tastes. Further, Ill be recommending this to people.

Orange Dream pop for the win. OMg this is so amazingly good. Im dieting hard right now on low calories today,, and this helps out so much. It tastes like an Orange cream popsickle

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
20170228_170353-600x1067.jpg

Oh yeah!!!! Thanks gentleman Sean1332 Hyde

The wife's gonna make some pancakes and a few other goodies with this ill let u guys know how it turns out

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
As promised here are those delicious cinnamon bun protein pancakes
170305_140155_COLLAGE-1-768x959.jpg