Controlled Labs Eat Protein & Acquire Gains Promo

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In celebration of the release of our awesome tasting 4lb PROmore we have decided to let 5 lucky people have a shot at winning their own 4lb tub of it! :D

Controlled Labs: Eat Proteins and Acquire Gains Promo

HOW TO WIN:

HAVE SOMEONE FILM A VIDEO OF YOU EATING YOUR BODY WEIGHT IN GRAMS OF PROTEIN POWDER IN THE FORM OF PROTEIN SLUDGE.
(Protein Sludge: mixing protein in some sort of liquid til it's like pudding consistency, picture example below).

Sounds simple right but you have to follow these 5 rules.
(Follow them exactly otherwise you will be disqualified, NO EXCEPTION)

1. Have someone filming (not yourself) you on a weight scale showing your body weight and have them film all the way through.

2. Next show us the label of the tub of protein you are using so we can see how many grams each scoop of protein weighs. We're looking for how much each scoop weighs not how many grams of protein in each scoop as we don't want you to wreck your stomach lol

Example below:

So if you're 150lb you would have to do roughly 5 scoops.

3. Lay all your supplies on the table (all lids must be on containers if you're using milk or bottle water, protein tubs, etc) and clock starts ticking the moment you touch one of them.

4. Be the 1st of 5 people to consume all of your protein sludge in 3 minutes, show us the empty bowl once you're done and win!

5. After you complete challenge, state in the video what flavor PROmore you want from either Snickerdoodle Cookie, Frosted Cinnamon Buns or Orange Cream Pop.

Contest Rules and Stipulations:
US Address Only
18+
Not for resale
Must have over 300+ posts and been on forum for at least 6 months (we want to award contributing forum members)
If you are a winner from my Drink Protein and Acquire Gains promo you are ineligible for this one
Contest ends as soon as I have 5 legit entries.
If we have more than 1 promo running you can only enter one and entry isn't valid if you won something from us in the past 30 days.​

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
This is a sweet promo , wish I could go do that right now lol

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for 15 minutes of pure entertainment

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Dam it the wife has spaghetti on the table hope this holds till the morning

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I would be choking the family out with protein gas for a week if I did this. Good luck you whoever manages to do this! :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@265 I would have to do around 11 scoops. Lord have mercy. Good luck fellas, I can't!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*sigh* I'm hovering around 220 right now...ughhhhh.

We'll see how I feel when I get home from work.

I would want to mix with CarbMaster milk, but if I'm going based on weight of the scoop, that's just more cals and all the more torture on my stomach.

lol

I can't believe I'm considering this...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Haha this sounds like a good one!

US only = ☹

But get in on this AM!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol man this will be entertaining to watch

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Interesting 260+ here. I am guessing it can be any protein powder we have right?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting 260+ here. I am guessing it can be any protein powder we have right?
Definitely. As long as you're using the supplied scooper (which will have the cc listed on it) and can show that and the label on the tub so we can get a reasonably accurate proof of measurement.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! That sounds like a gut bomb. Lol! Definitely worth it to win a tub of this awesomely flavored protein. All 3 of these flavors are outstanding!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it done in 2:36.

[video]https://youtu.be/CMMB76c5okw[/video]

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Luke single handily made ALL the gainz right there.

Srs, props on doing that lol I'm only a buck 55 and I wouldn't even do this ?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Luke single handily made ALL the gainz right there.

Srs, props on doing that lol I'm only a buck 55 and I wouldn't even do this ��
Awww c'mon! Don't let me be the only one to do this!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come on guys!!!!! If this goes on too long I may shut this down! Free protein!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was an impressive feat sir
It actually wasn't that bad. It was just being able to swallow it as it was rather sticky. I had a cup of water on standby.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys!!!!! If this goes on too long I may shut this down! Free protein!
If I was eligible I'd do it but I already did the drink protein challenge but it's your call boss man just give me the word and I'll go for it

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My video will go up tomorrow if this is still good to go! If my man lukehayd is rocking it...so shall
I!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My video will go up tomorrow if this is still good to go! If my man lukehayd is rocking it...so shall
I!!!!
I see no reason to not keep this up at least thru the weekend! Bring your A game my man, and good luck

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I!!!!
As tasty as this protein is, it's totally worth it! I've had all three flavors and thought they were all A+. I ordered 2 tubs of it today on Amazon as well. At $38/ tub, I couldn't pass it up!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lukehayd...just out of curiosity how long did it take your colon to release the kraken?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As tasty as this protein is, it's totally worth it! I've had all three flavors and thought they were all A+. I ordered 2 tubs of it today on Amazon as well. At $38/ tub, I couldn't pass it up!
Well...Im leaving one 24 hour shift at my main fire department at 0800 and going straight to my other fire department for another 24 hour shift. So sometime this morning Ill get by the store and buy some milk and have my wife bring my protein to the station. I am
Out of Modern so Ill have to use some My Captain ordered and have NOOOO idea what it tastes like. Its Monster Muscle from Goliath Labs. Anyone know how nasty it is or not?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lukehayd...just out of curiosity how long did it take your colon to release the kraken?
Lol! It was probably around 14 hrs but it wasn't really releasing the Kraken. It was a little worse than normal but not bad. I've had worse from PREs. Lol!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well...Im leaving one 24 hour shift at my main fire department at 0800 and going straight to my other fire department for another 24 hour shift. So sometime this morning Ill get by the store and buy some milk and have my wife bring my protein to the station. I am
Out of Modern so Ill have to use some My Captain ordered and have NOOOO idea what it tastes like. Its Monster Muscle from Goliath Labs. Anyone know how nasty it is or not?
If you shovel it down fast enough it hopefully won't matter!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not looking good for me today guys. Wife brought the protein and before I could get to the store we got a structure fire. Just now got back from that and Im hot so nit sure milk will be the best thing, and I didnt know there is no scale here at the station. I know my weight is 221lbs so if Hyde is good with my word On that I may give it a go later this evening.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not looking good for me today guys. Wife brought the protein and before I could get to the store we got a structure fire. Just now got back from that and Im hot so nit sure milk will be the best thing, and I didnt know there is no scale here at the station. I know my weight is 221lbs so if Hyde is good with my word On that I may give it a go later this evening.
If you show us the tub label and can eat 221 grams of protein, you're in - nobody else has been brave enough except Luke!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you show us the tub label and can eat 221 grams of protein, you're in - nobody else has been brave enough except Luke!
I can do it...but itll be in the morning when I get to work. Is that cool?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, I *MAY* do this if no one else does lol (besides Luke and titan)

I'm dreading eating four forty gram scoops of protein though ??

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I *MAY* do this if no one else does lol (besides Luke and titan)

I'm dreading eating four forty gram scoops of protein though ����
If you can pance around in tiny pink panties and then use it as your avi, you're braver than I am and can totally do this!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id do it if it wasn't thirty days since I won something , unless I can be an exception ? hehe

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great job FireTitan!!

Might wanna push that baby on out before it sets up!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother!! Paying for it now!!
I had just eaten about an hour before I did it. 2 8oz. chicken fried steaks mashed potatoes & gravy and a helping of green beans. All homemade by this lovely chef.
14881505262220.jpg

After the protein, I was feeling rather bloated. Lol!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here Studhorse this is the place to be. ;)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here Studhorse this is the place to be. ;)
you guys are crazy! I'm grilling steaks tonight. dont think I have room for 125G of protein sludge. Plus I would have to have my wife mix it, dont know how to use beaters. that way she can clean up the mess.