We overstocked Helios! So we're giving it away to the Warriors! Get in here

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What's up gents !! As the title states we want to give two lucky winners not one, but two tubs of Helios!

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1486581601.285942.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1486581611.466649.jpg

From our site
"Do you miss picking up heavy things and then putting them down with reckless abandonment? Do you miss the sound of the sonic boom created by your 400+ pounds of weight hitting the floor? Do you miss getting kicked out of Planet Fitness by triggering the Gainz alarm (some people refer to it as the Lunk Alarm)?

If the attack on your manhood, or womanhood, is caused by aching joints, then look no further! Chaos and Pain has your back with the Helios!

Once the refreshing taste of awesomeness hits your tongue, you will feel the indestructible confidence circulating throughout your battle-worn body.

Each serving has:

Essential Amino Acids – 3000mg: The building blocks.

Microlaction – 2000mg: Proteins that can inhibit Leukocytes from entering the joint cavities and causing inflammation.

Cissus – 1500mg: Encourages the generation of bone stem cells!

Vitamin C – 1500mg: The king of all antioxidants!

Curcumin - 1000mg: An herb used to combat inflammation!

Astragaloside Extract – 500mg: Used for centuries as an immune stimulator and inflammation fighter.

Bromelain (50 GDU) – 320mg: A proteolytic enzyme used for anti-inflammation and to aid in digestion.

5-HTP – 300mg: Used to fight muscle soreness after your workout, and converts into the happy neurotransmitter Serotonin! Serotonin also helps to encourage stage 4 sleep!

Betaine – 200mg: Increases Nitric Oxide levels which help to improve blood flow. Better blood flow = better nutrient delivery and waste removal by the body = faster recovery!

Choline – 200mg: Don’t forget about the brain!

Piperine – 20mg: Makes sure your body absorbs all of Helios’s game time ingredients!

Silicon – 5mg: Used to help promote the synthesis of collagen. Collagen is used by the body for bone and connective tissue regeneration.

Vitamin K1 – 1mg: Involved in blood clotting, bone health, and metabolism."

So what do we want from you?
I want to hear what type of warrior you'd be if you had been born in the right "time" can be anything from a Spartan or Ninja to a mythological being like a Centaur or even a White Walker from GOT lol
Also, make sure to sign up to our newsletter at chaosandpain.com/subscribe
And check out our social media while ur at it if chaosandpain you'll see a lot of cool sh1t I promise!
This will be a giveaway no log or review necessary but it would be nice.
U.S. Address
pyrobatt

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a Norwegian (living in Sweden) so I'm already a Viking!

Great giveaway, product looks very interesting. Good luck to all the US warriors out there.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going fantasy on this one.

I'll be a damn Lycan from Underworld Series.. maybe get a shot at biting Selene ;)

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
This stuff looks amazing one stop shop!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
What's up gents !! As the title states we want to give two lucky winners not one, but two tubs of Helios!

View attachment 145055View attachment 145056
From our site
"Do you miss picking up heavy things and then putting them down with reckless abandonment? Do you miss the sound of the sonic boom created by your 400+ pounds of weight hitting the floor? Do you miss getting kicked out of Planet Fitness by triggering the Gainz alarm (some people refer to it as the Lunk Alarm)?

If the attack on your manhood, or womanhood, is caused by aching joints, then look no further! Chaos and Pain has your back with the Helios!

Once the refreshing taste of awesomeness hits your tongue, you will feel the indestructible confidence circulating throughout your battle-worn body.

Each serving has:

Essential Amino Acids – 3000mg: The building blocks.

Microlaction – 2000mg: Proteins that can inhibit Leukocytes from entering the joint cavities and causing inflammation.

Cissus – 1500mg: Encourages the generation of bone stem cells!

Vitamin C – 1500mg: The king of all antioxidants!

Curcumin - 1000mg: An herb used to combat inflammation!

Astragaloside Extract – 500mg: Used for centuries as an immune stimulator and inflammation fighter.

Bromelain (50 GDU) – 320mg: A proteolytic enzyme used for anti-inflammation and to aid in digestion.

5-HTP – 300mg: Used to fight muscle soreness after your workout, and converts into the happy neurotransmitter Serotonin! Serotonin also helps to encourage stage 4 sleep!

Betaine – 200mg: Increases Nitric Oxide levels which help to improve blood flow. Better blood flow = better nutrient delivery and waste removal by the body = faster recovery!

Choline – 200mg: Don’t forget about the brain!

Piperine – 20mg: Makes sure your body absorbs all of Helios’s game time ingredients!

Silicon – 5mg: Used to help promote the synthesis of collagen. Collagen is used by the body for bone and connective tissue regeneration.

Vitamin K1 – 1mg: Involved in blood clotting, bone health, and metabolism."

So what do we want from you?
I want to hear what type of warrior you'd be if you had been born in the right "time" can be anything from a Spartan or Ninja to a mythological being like a Centaur or even a White Walker from GOT lol
And check out our social media while ur at it if chaosandpain you'll see a lot of cool sh1t I promise!
This will be a giveaway no log or review necessary but it would be nice.
U.S. Address
pyrobatt
Bam!!! Chaos and pain does it again I would love to get ahold of this I bother with lower back pain I have degeneration in my l 5 xray showed 20% of my disc left im prone to inflammation luckily it's been in check for the last few months with moderate pain

As for what kind of warrior I would be I believe that I would definitely be a spartan being I have Greek ancestors in my blood
I also have a US address - California to be exact

U guys rock with these killer promos hope I meet all criteria thanks and God bless

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Let's be real boys I would go back to 470BC with general flavius Aetius as a Roman soldier. With Rome being threatened from all sides Flavius lead his troops to conquer and command some of the greatest armies in history, not to mention defeating Atilla the Hun!! No better honor or victory imo. The days when spoils go the victor. ~Soldat.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Nice!! Would love to try this.. I'm old and have bad joints..!! lol I'd be a Spartan..well becasue they are just bada@@... check on all the other criteria!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't think there's anyone more badass than Delta Force. They're first in the action and get all the badass toys.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I would be a pirate because I love me some treasure and booty!!!! Arrrrgggggg

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just won the chosen 1 promo so just in for support
Awesome promo and product

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pirates sailed the seas in search of treasure but the true treasure was the friendship they formed on the journey

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im 39 with the joints of a corpse. Me needz this. As for warrior type? Even with my Celtic heritage, Im infatuated with the Samurai. The tradition and honor they ritualized and so loyally followed is second to none. Plus...while doing research for the sleeve on my left arm, I found out that some of the Samurai in the 16th and 17th centuries doubled as firefighters!! So I added a Samurai to the ink! Win win for this guy!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Bam!!! Chaos and pain does it again I would love to get ahold of this I bother with lower back pain I have degeneration in my l 5 xray showed 20% of my disc left im prone to inflammation luckily it's been in check for the last few months with moderate pain

As for what kind of warrior I would be I believe that I would definitely be a spartan being I have Greek ancestors in my blood
I also have a US address - California to be exact

U guys rock with these killer promos hope I meet all criteria thanks and God bless
Glad to have you in here big guy! A real life warrior beast! Spartans do kick ass
Let's be real boys I would go back to 470BC with general flavius Aetius as a Roman soldier. With Rome being threatened from all sides Flavius lead his troops to conquer and command some of the greatest armies in history, not to mention defeating Atilla the Hun!! No better honor or victory imo. The days when spoils go the victor. ~Soldat.
There you go! Specific , I like it
Nice!! Would love to try this.. I'm old and have bad joints..!! lol I'd be a Spartan..well becasue they are just bada@@... check on all the other criteria!
Nice we know ur age may be old but we've seen u at work bro ur a spartan at heart !
I don't think there's anyone more badass than Delta Force. They're first in the action and get all the badass toys.
I was hoping someone would shoutout the modern day bad ass warriors !
There you go raiding ships and stealing topless ladies lol
Im 39 with the joints of a corpse. Me needz this. As for warrior type? Even with my Celtic heritage, Im infatuated with the Samurai. The tradition and honor they ritualized and so loyally followed is second to none. Plus...while doing research for the sleeve on my left arm, I found out that some of the Samurai in the 16th and 17th centuries doubled as firefighters!! So I added a Samurai to the ink! Win win for this guy!!
Hell yeah my brothers in here !

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going with mortal kombat's Raiden

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would be one of those brave GI'S invading the beach at Normandy...with the Nazi's dug in with machine gun nests strategically placed mowing down those brave souls as they left the landing craft they still kept coming. guys are wounded all around making sounds of agony from mortal wounds, and those hero's kept coming....not only are they brave but their cause is just, and they are fighting for love of country against tyranny...I would be one of those members of the greatest generation this country has ever known...

I've talked about my stupid knee so much even I am bored of hearing about it....I could really put helios to the test!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be one of those brave GI'S invading the beach at Normandy...with the Nazi's dug in with machine gun nests strategically placed mowing down those brave souls as they left the landing craft they still kept coming. guys are wounded all around making sounds of agony from mortal wounds, and those hero's kept coming....not only are they brave but their cause is just, and they are fighting for love of country against tyranny...I would be one of those members of the greatest generation this country has ever known...

I've talked about my stupid knee so much even I am bored of hearing about it....I could really put helios to the test!!!
I bow to you Sir!!! :notworthy

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Do you think it would help with previous Injury? Pins and rods from riding when I was younger?hyper extensions from high school football

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Viking, definitely a Viking. No real reason other than beards, brut strength, and savagery haha

Current warrior I would want to be Seal or Ranger.

Great giveaway!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wyatt Earp
1352078725-0.jpg

He used to bang prostitues on the daily then go for a scoop of ice cream. Also he was never even injured in all the gun fights he was in.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've got an impingement in my shoulder which is causing severe pain at times and runs down my arm. Sometimes, oddly enough my thumb is numb. Additionally the pain also emanates from my clavicle and neck when I try to do dips, so I don't do dips, but I love doing dips, and curls, and press downs, and bench press, and shoulder press. :teethgrit:

beachy.jpg

I filled out one of those cheesy questionnaires online and the result was: Merman

Some of my favorite things / places in life:

• Sea & Air
  • The Old Man and The Sea
  • Someone who rises to the occasion
  • A story night sky filled with stars
  • Optimism
  • I love Sushi
  • I ca be Aloof
  • I love being Seaside
"You beautiful and magnetic sea dweller. The ocean is your home, and you love all things aquatic. If you were a land dweller, you’d be a “beach person.” People are naturally drawn to you — which has led to more than one accidental shipwreck — but it isn’t your fault that you’re naturally curious and have a thirst for knowledge. You have a strong relationship with nature and believe in balance between humanity and the earth."

Signed up!~

Checking...

I'm in the USA.
QUEUE: The Boss, "Born in the USA"

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah bunch of bad asses in here .
Myself
If it was 1 specific person I'd say Vlad the Impaler , fuccing G
A whole style of warrior , I'm stuck between an Immortal (not a pus$y one from 300 the ones that actually got sh1t done lol) or an Assassin like the ones from the game Assassins creed

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah bunch of bad asses in here .
Myself
If it was 1 specific person I'd say Vlad the Impaler , fuccing G
A whole style of warrior , I'm stuck between an Immortal (not a pus$y one from 300 the ones that actually got sh1t done lol) or an Assassin like the ones from the game Assassins creed
Lol playing assas creed atm

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I would be a Viking, Spartan, warrior or assassin. Strength and power all the way. Gainz for Valhalla !!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would be one of the 4 horseman. Death to be exact!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Ha when I was reading this I automatically thought you were going to say Rick flair woooo! Loll

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Ha when I was reading this I automatically thought you were going to say Rick flair woooo! Loll
Haha that's awesome

muskate

muskate

Awards
Hands down - Zelda

Brings back childhood memories

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I didn't even know you guys had something like this.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have been an American soldier fighting in WWII, Wolverine like aggression / "berserker" and healing capabilities- I guess sorta why I want this stuff so bad, lots of joint issues.
Would look like zane (in his prime) w the ability to take a round to the chest and keep charging the enemy, only to make them regret ever making me a target! No claws. Just pure rage and ability to tear **** up as I did when I was in my early 20's. Stuffing a grenade in a tank cannon (grandfather was on ant tank brigade) and kick the damn tracks right off those big bastards, all the while tearing those nazi puss!es limb from limb and holding a head up as a war trophy! Bwrrraahhhh!!!!
And maybe, just maybe, if I win and can try this product I would he able to get back there!
So Bless* me w a tub of this and let the good reviews rain!

I'm 32yo
6ft
10%bf
Max anything I don't care about
Lean mean protein machine
Mechanic durring day, gym ray by nite.
Pick me and allow the gains I've been wanting possible! Thx for the entertainment. It was fun remenicing/ fantasizing! Good day sirs and ladies.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd be Ultimate Warrior because he was BEAST:arms: Combination of all warriors.....? haha
148334.jpg

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I were in a galaxy far far away then I would've been a Jedi.
But not as lame as in the movies.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hands down - Zelda

I remember the summer Zelda first came out. My went with my friends as their mom drove all over looking for the original Zelda the day of release. We spent all night playing that game till around 7am. Then the save game feature was broke lol so they had to take it back.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I fuccing dig it ! That's dope lol
Hands down - Zelda

Zelda was the man !
I didn't even know you guys had something like this.
Gotta check out the site man a lot of people don't realize how much awesome stuff we have, hoping to enlighten everyone fast in the best way possible ;)
I would have been an American soldier fighting in WWII, Wolverine like aggression / "berserker" and healing capabilities- I guess sorta why I want this stuff so bad, lots of joint issues.
Would look like zane (in his prime) w the ability to take a round to the chest and keep charging the enemy, only to make them regret ever making me a target! No claws. Just pure rage and ability to tear **** up as I did when I was in my early 20's. Stuffing a grenade in a tank cannon (grandfather was on ant tank brigade) and kick the damn tracks right off those big bastards, all the while tearing those nazi puss!es limb from limb and holding a head up as a war trophy! Bwrrraahhhh!!!!
And maybe, just maybe, if I win and can try this product I would he able to get back there!
So Bless* me w a tub of this and let the good reviews rain!

I'm 32yo
6ft
10%bf
Max anything I don't care about
Lean mean protein machine
Mechanic durring day, gym ray by nite.
Pick me and allow the gains I've been wanting possible! Thx for the entertainment. It was fun remenicing/ fantasizing! Good day sirs and ladies.
Haha I like it bro ! It'll be random but definitely enjoy your wntry

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Also, Warriors make sure you are subscribing to the newsletter ! That way you're not left out of the loop ! And remember that's the entry to the giveaway

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
nice one here guys- great company and great product

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice one here guys- great company and great product
Yeah I'm out of my current joint sup which rarely happens. Down to my last tub of protein too. This weekend going to make some purchases.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yeah I'm out of my current joint sup which rarely happens. Down to my last tub of protein too. This weekend going to make some purchases.
i tried the pwo- WOW all i can say is WOW- i dont use stims that much actually at all, i used less than 1/2 scoop and sh1t was strong. C&P doing things right

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thank you smith! Come on guys lets get some more entries in here , lots of participation yesterday lets do the same today , who doesn't need better joints ? Lol

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you smith! Come on guys lets get some more entries in here , lots of participation yesterday lets do the same today , who doesn't need better joints ? Lol
Especially with so many "white noise" joint supps on the market. Curious to see how this one stacks up since the profile looks amazing!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Especially with so many "white noise" joint supps on the market. Curious to see how this one stacks up since the profile looks amazing!
Yup. So many worthless joint sups that do nothing for me.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd totally be a Spartan for no other reason than to just go around all day yelling "THIS IS SPARTA!!"

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have yet to find anything that helps my elbows..
Joint armour stacked with cissus helped some but it's expensive.
Elbow sleeve and lots of firearm worked for a while and now it's back with vengeance :(

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Joint armour stacked with cissus helped some but it's expensive.
Elbow sleeve and lots of firearm worked for a while and now it's back with vengeance :(
I like cissus. Sns joint xt, pes genoflex, and flexatril are all pretty good. I've tried many different ones to help with my tennis elbow and shoulder pain. I haven't tried Helios but it looks well formulated.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if u guys know , I've been dealing with a bad shoulder for a while now just started flat benching again , healed it back with some peptides but I'll be stopping those soon and will be adding Helios soon to make sure I can keep benching (will be keeping the MK you guys know I keep it real) . I'm really looking forward to see it keep me from messing my shoulder back up !

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems like a well rounded supp. I always buy cissus, but this has all the other added benefits. I can't wait to try it. Would it be good as an intra?