GET LIT with RADIATE - THE OFFICIAL AM HOOKUP!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
  1. GET LIT with RADIATE - THE OFFICIAL AM HOOKUP!

Name:  AMExclusive1080.jpg
Views: 9128
Size:  411.4 KB

Name:  RADIATEsuppfacts.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  118.8 KB

Directions: Assess Tolerance. Mix 1/2 scoop with 6-8oz of water. If well Tolerated, mix 1 scoop with 12-16oz of water. Do not exceed 1 scoop in a 6 hour period. Do not exceed 2 scoops per day.

We are stoked to be a part of the AM.com community! Chris and I can't wait to hear reviews and see results! So lets not waste any more time. You asked for it. We've got you covered!

GET LIT with RADIATE - The ELITE Thermogenic. For a limited time, you can purchase Radiate for the ridiculous price of $27.99* + S&H (US only). Visit www.rxssupplements.com and use the Exclusive AM.com promo code GETLIT to get Radiate shipped out to you right away! You don't want to miss this offer. This Exclusive AM.com promo price is only valid until 2/13/17.

ARE YOU #RADIATING?

*Limit 3 Radiate at promotional discount. Promotion only valid in Continental US.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

2. Seems like a pretty sick deal...Sucks it's US Only though
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer
    •   

3. Sweetness!!!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  4. GET LIT with RADIATE - THE OFFICIAL AM HOOKUP!

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Seems like a pretty sick deal...Sucks it's US Only though
    PM sent brother. Let's see what we can do eh?
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

5. This stuff is legit AF. this will be my go to for prep. It's great Pre-workout but actually does TOO good of a job killing my appetite for the amount of food I eat post bc I'm off season now. Been using it mostly before fasted cardio....I'd say it's helping me stay lean at 4300 cals
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

6. Solid deal there for what this supplement does! If I didn't have a tub of this staring me in the face every morning, I would jump on this.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

7. Looking shredded Distilled!!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    PM sent brother. Let's see what we can do eh?
    Amazing customer service.
    Anyone hesitant on ordering - these guys really go the extra mile and truly believe in their product. Pull the trigger. The company seems like its run by genuinely good people all around.
  9. GET LIT with RADIATE - THE OFFICIAL AM HOOKUP!

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Amazing customer service.
    Anyone hesitant on ordering - these guys really go the extra mile and truly believe in their product. Pull the trigger. The company seems like its run by genuinely good people all around.
    Thank you Muskate! It's just the two of us running everything, we're both extremely passionate about our vision and what we want to accomplish. We've seen both the good and the bad sides of the industry and have learned from it as what to do and what not to do. We're always willing to go the extra mile if you're willing to give us the chance to impress you!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

10. Bumpity bump! We also are giving away 10 bottles...
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Bumpity bump! We also are giving away 10 bottles...
    Raises hand impatiently----pick me! Pick me!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

12. I will jump in on this. Profile looks solid and you guys seem like good people. In! And good luck!
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

13. Agreed^ I want in also!
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    I would be willing to take one off your hands

15. Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    I would be willing to take one off your hands
    Oh would you now?
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

16. Definitely would love a chance to try this. I'm a huge DMHA fan, but only one or two products seem to deliver with this ingredient. Others make me crash. I've been wary of chancing it. Anyway, throwing my hat in the ring and welcome aboard fellas. Looking forward to great things.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

17. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Quite eager to give this product a shot. After hearing the motivation and philosophy behind RXS coupled with a few reviews/testimonials from members on the board, I have no choice but to believe this is legit.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    This stuff is legit AF. this will be my go to for prep. It's great Pre-workout but actually does TOO good of a job killing my appetite for the amount of food I eat post bc I'm off season now. Been using it mostly before fasted cardio....I'd say it's helping me stay lean at 4300 cals
    damn, DW...haven't heard from you in awhile--looks like you have been busy...dude, you look really shredded for an off season bulk!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

19. Since everyone is posting photos, here are my progress photos from this morning...

20. We got some aesthetics in here. Great work fellas!

Who has taken advantage of the promo code? We've received several orders over the weekend.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post

Who has taken advantage of the promo code? We've received several orders over the weekend.
    Crunching numbers to see if I can. This is a great deal!
    I <3 Carbs

22. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    We got some aesthetics in here. Great work fellas!

I placed an order this weekend. I know I requested samples but decided to order before I spent my cash and missed out on the deal. I'll probably hand out the samples to any one I know who is interested.

23. 2 Things

1. This is the real deal folks I have some (I bought) and have been using it Pre-Cardio, works great gets the seat really rolling. Well worth a purchase.

2. How can I be one of the 10 ??
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

24. Would love to try this out and get one of those 10 bottles. My appetite is my biggest problem when dieting. As soon as I go into a calorie deficit, I lose my mind. I have no problem eating clean, it's just the amount. And you bet I would give a quality review.

25. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    gimme gimme gimme
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 04:07 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 01:56 PM
  3. The Official AM Audio/Video Thread.
    By MentalTwitch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 01:23 AM
  4. Replies: 6