GET LIT with RADIATE - THE OFFICIAL AM HOOKUP!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
AMExclusive1080.jpg

RADIATEsuppfacts.jpg

Directions: Assess Tolerance. Mix 1/2 scoop with 6-8oz of water. If well Tolerated, mix 1 scoop with 12-16oz of water. Do not exceed 1 scoop in a 6 hour period. Do not exceed 2 scoops per day.

We are stoked to be a part of the AM.com community! Chris and I can't wait to hear reviews and see results! So lets not waste any more time. You asked for it. We've got you covered!

GET LIT with RADIATE - The ELITE Thermogenic. For a limited time, you can purchase Radiate for the ridiculous price of $27.99* + S&H (US only). Visit www.rxssupplements.com and use the Exclusive AM.com promo code GETLIT to get Radiate shipped out to you right away! You don't want to miss this offer. This Exclusive AM.com promo price is only valid until 2/13/17.

ARE YOU #RADIATING?

*Limit 3 Radiate at promotional discount. Promotion only valid in Continental US.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Seems like a pretty sick deal...Sucks it's US Only though :(

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Solid deal there for what this supplement does! If I didn't have a tub of this staring me in the face every morning, I would jump on this.

muskate

muskate

Awards
PM sent brother. Let's see what we can do eh?
Amazing customer service.
Anyone hesitant on ordering - these guys really go the extra mile and truly believe in their product. Pull the trigger. The company seems like its run by genuinely good people all around.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazing customer service.
Anyone hesitant on ordering - these guys really go the extra mile and truly believe in their product. Pull the trigger. The company seems like its run by genuinely good people all around.
Thank you Muskate! It's just the two of us running everything, we're both extremely passionate about our vision and what we want to accomplish. We've seen both the good and the bad sides of the industry and have learned from it as what to do and what not to do. We're always willing to go the extra mile if you're willing to give us the chance to impress you!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumpity bump! We also are giving away 10 bottles...

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I will jump in on this. Profile looks solid and you guys seem like good people. In! And good luck!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely would love a chance to try this. I'm a huge DMHA fan, but only one or two products seem to deliver with this ingredient. Others make me crash. I've been wary of chancing it. Anyway, throwing my hat in the ring and welcome aboard fellas. Looking forward to great things.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Bumpity bump! We also are giving away 10 bottles...
Quite eager to give this product a shot. After hearing the motivation and philosophy behind RXS coupled with a few reviews/testimonials from members on the board, I have no choice but to believe this is legit.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is legit AF. this will be my go to for prep. It's great Pre-workout but actually does TOO good of a job killing my appetite for the amount of food I eat post bc I'm off season now. Been using it mostly before fasted cardio....I'd say it's helping me stay lean at 4300 cals
damn, DW...haven't heard from you in awhile--looks like you have been busy...dude, you look really shredded for an off season bulk!!!

muskate

muskate

Awards
Since everyone is posting photos, here are my progress photos from this morning...

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
We got some aesthetics in here. Great work fellas!

Who has taken advantage of the promo code? We've received several orders over the weekend.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who has taken advantage of the promo code? We've received several orders over the weekend.
Crunching numbers to see if I can. This is a great deal!

grocker

Awards
  • Established

I placed an order this weekend. I know I requested samples but decided to order before I spent my cash and missed out on the deal. I'll probably hand out the samples to any one I know who is interested.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2 Things

1. This is the real deal folks I have some (I bought) and have been using it Pre-Cardio, works great gets the seat really rolling. Well worth a purchase.

2. How can I be one of the 10 ??

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would love to try this out and get one of those 10 bottles. My appetite is my biggest problem when dieting. As soon as I go into a calorie deficit, I lose my mind. I have no problem eating clean, it's just the amount. And you bet I would give a quality review.

muskate

muskate

Awards

Lol you mirin' my aesthetics brah?

I am just a little guy...We Canadians have a big heart though :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 Things

1. This is the real deal folks I have some (I bought) and have been using it Pre-Cardio, works great gets the seat really rolling. Well worth a purchase.

2. How can I be one of the 10 ??
How much do you take?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How much do you take?
1 scoop, but I would recommend a "Non-Stim-Junkie start at 1/2 or 3/4 scoop It kicks !! (I like that)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1 scoop, but I would recommend a "Non-Stim-Junkie start at 1/2 or 3/4 scoop It kicks !! (I like that)
excellent...I should be getting sample today[hopefully].

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thought I would post this here now that RXS is a board sponsor

My Review of RXS Radiate

The first thing you will notice is the sweet, delicious smell of the Radiate Orange Candy supplement, one scoop in about 10oz of water and you will find out it taste as good as it smells. I have used it two times so far, one in the AM for Fasted Cardio and a Second for an Afternoon Cardio Session. Both times it performed very well. This supplement does not hit you hard, wack you out or turn you into a jittery mess it comes on very smooth and almost mellow. Once I got on the Treadmill (and Elliptical second session) I found I was going at a little faster pace than normal and I was not watching the clock. If you are like me you decide you are going to do cardio for, say 30 minutes at 10 minutes you are like ok I am a third of the way done. At 15, half over.....you know we all hate cardio!! Radiate defiantly takes some of the dread out of cardio. Now as the name implies it is a Thermogenic and man does it ever get the sweat rolling!

So bottom line, If you want to make your Cardio a little more enjoyable, burn a few extra calories and have a great tasting drink, pick up a tub of RXS Radiate and melt the fat away!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, DW...haven't heard from you in awhile--looks like you have been busy...dude, you look really shredded for an off season bulk!!!
Thanks buddy. I'm trying to be around a little more, been giving this bodybuilding thing 100% for exactly 1 year now and I think my results speak for themselves.

And as always, taking supplements that are WORTH IT. (Which we've both concluded for a while lol) and radiate is one on my short list of supplements I use.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks buddy. I'm trying to be around a little more, been giving this bodybuilding thing 100% for exactly 1 year now and I think my results speak for themselves.

And as always, taking supplements that are WORTH IT. (Which we've both concluded for a while lol) and radiate is one on my short list of supplements I use.
hell yeah...got my samples today will try tomorrow--you and rocket both endorsing it closes the deal for me!!!

good luck!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just wanted to thank monte for the nice note he included with samples, thank you!!!:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What was on the note???
lol...he sent me samples...and thanked me for my support!!!

you guys are top notch in my book, thank you both!!!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wow!

I appreciate all the support. Just spent the last hour getting shipments out. All US ORDERS were shipped Priority 2 day mail. Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks!!!

Again. Humbled and truly appreciate all the support.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow!

I appreciate all the support. Just spent the last hour getting shipments out. All US ORDERS were shipped Priority 2 day mail. Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks!!!

Again. Humbled and truly appreciate all the support.
You still have not told us what we need to do to win one of the Free Tubs of Radiate ????

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
just wanted to thank monte for the nice note he included with samples, thank you!!!:bigok:
Absolutely brother. Start with half a pouch - if you have a scale ~1.85g - in 6-8oz of water to assess your tolerance and then go from there. Each sample pouch is ~3.7g which is one scoop. It's strong and lasting.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Radiate Fat burner Review

Taste

Orange Candy - The flavor orange candy is unique. Not only do you get a bold tasting orange, it has a sweet aftertaste. Think about a sugary compliment to tang, but with a bold orange. The combination of the dense flavor and sweet aftertaste leave a long and lingering flavor. This is very refreshing and it is very enjoyable to drink. I even found that diluted the flavor was pretty strong. For those who want a very strong orange kick and have a sweet aftertaste this will be a homerun. I really enjoyed this product and the flavor.

Mixability

The powder is extremly fine, and mixes with ease. I used 8/10/12 oz of water when mixing this supplement and was a breeze. This should work very easy in a blender bottle or even a regular shaker bottle.

Formula

One I am not a big fan of prop blends but includes ~3g of
L-Carnatine (Small aid in fat burning)
Choline (Nootropic)
Caffeine (200mg) For the stim
DMHA (Very powerful Stim)
L-Theanine (Nootropic/Focus)
Theobromine (For Focus/Mood enhancement)
Noopept (Nootropic / Focus Enhancement)
Alpha Yohimbine (Fat Burning/Stubborn Fat Inclusion)

The Owner even stated:
“You can get an idea of where the ingredients are dosed just by knowing a little bit about compound you are putting in your body plus the data given in the supplements facts DV content.

Example. Data given.... 20mg of sodium... the compound is listed as sodium chloride. Sodium is just under 40% of the molecular weight of Sodium Chloride. Do the math. Boom. You now know the dosage of sodium chloride so the ingredients listed before that are greater than sodium chloride and the ingredients listed further down the list are dosed lower. Use that as a reference point along with the given 200mg of Caffeine. Formulate a hypothesis. Test your hypothesis (try the product before knocking it). Evaluate.

This formula was carefully thought out and we've tested so many different pilots before what we launched. It's been 3 years in the making.

Effects

For those who are not stim tolerant this may be very strong. 200mg of caffeine on paper is actually a lot stronger due to the blend of nootropics and DMHA. If you have never had DMHA it takes the caffeine to another level and helps enhance the stimulant effect. What Radiate gives you is a very prolonged focus effect from all the nootropics included. When you take the product you will see the energy span from 60 minutes all the way upward to 2 hours. For myself this lasted a very long time and stremed very strong into the post-workout period. For myself this was a little too strong, I am not a guy who uses stims often, but will have to half scoop or single scoop of a very hard workout day. Start low and build up, the amount of extra's added in here for focus/mood enhancement really power this product to pack a punch.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

Taste

Orange Candy - The flavor orange candy is unique. Not only do you get a bold tasting orange, it has a sweet aftertaste. Think about a sugary compliment to tang, but with a bold orange. The combination of the dense flavor and sweet aftertaste leave a long and lingering flavor. This is very refreshing and it is very enjoyable to drink. I even found that diluted the flavor was pretty strong. For those who want a very strong orange kick and have a sweet aftertaste this will be a homerun. I really enjoyed this product and the flavor.

Mixability

The powder is extremly fine, and mixes with ease. I used 8/10/12 oz of water when mixing this supplement and was a breeze. This should work very easy in a blender bottle or even a regular shaker bottle.

Formula

Choline (Nootropic)

The Owner even stated:
“You can get an idea of where the ingredients are dosed just by knowing a little bit about compound you are putting in your body plus the data given in the supplements facts DV content.

Example. Data given.... 20mg of sodium... the compound is listed as sodium chloride. Sodium is just under 40% of the molecular weight of Sodium Chloride. Do the math. Boom. You now know the dosage of sodium chloride so the ingredients listed before that are greater than sodium chloride and the ingredients listed further down the list are dosed lower. Use that as a reference point along with the given 200mg of Caffeine. Formulate a hypothesis. Test your hypothesis (try the product before knocking it). Evaluate.

This formula was carefully thought out and we've tested so many different pilots before what we launched. It's been 3 years in the making.

Effects

For those who are not stim tolerant this may be very strong. 200mg of caffeine on paper is actually a lot stronger due to the blend of nootropics and DMHA. If you have never had DMHA it takes the caffeine to another level and helps enhance the stimulant effect. What Radiate gives you is a very prolonged focus effect from all the nootropics included. When you take the product you will see the energy span from 60 minutes all the way upward to 2 hours. For myself this lasted a very long time and stremed very strong into the post-workout period. For myself this was a little too strong, I am not a guy who uses stims often, but will have to half scoop or single scoop of a very hard workout day. Start low and build up, the amount of extra's added in here for focus/mood enhancement really power this product to pack a punch.

Always enjoy your reviews

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Taste

Mixability

Formula

Choline (Nootropic)

The Owner even stated:

Effects

Thank you for that thorough review brotha!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really like the Orange Flavor !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really like the Orange Flavor !!
me too....

I used a sample pouch of radiate as my midday stim after my morning stim had wore off. like the others have said the taste was very nice. the stim effect didn't slam me in the face, more like a gradual effect--by the 45 minute mark I was very alert and the midday sluggishness was gone. I am still going strong 3 hours after using, and here goes the best part for me...I haven't had anything to eat since 11:00 and don't feel hungry. I have a few more samples to try and if the hunger suppression continues this will definitely be something I would use on my upcoming pre-summer cut!!!

muskate

muskate

Awards
Are you willing to send samples to Canada?

muskate

muskate

Awards
Honestly man
Just buy it
Worth every penny. Strong as hell and packs a punch for the thermo aspects.
It's the shipping and customs fees that sucks. Those end up costing more then the tub itself.