GET LIT with RADIATE - THE OFFICIAL AM HOOKUP!

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    We got some aesthetics in here. Great work fellas!

    Who has taken advantage of the promo code? We've received several orders over the weekend.
    Lol you mirin' my aesthetics brah?

    I am just a little guy...We Canadians have a big heart though
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer

  2. GET LIT with RADIATE - THE OFFICIAL AM HOOKUP!


    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    2 Things

    1. This is the real deal folks I have some (I bought) and have been using it Pre-Cardio, works great gets the seat really rolling. Well worth a purchase.

    2. How can I be one of the 10 ??
    How much do you take?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    How much do you take?
    1 scoop, but I would recommend a "Non-Stim-Junkie start at 1/2 or 3/4 scoop It kicks !! (I like that)
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    1 scoop, but I would recommend a "Non-Stim-Junkie start at 1/2 or 3/4 scoop It kicks !! (I like that)
    excellent...I should be getting sample today[hopefully].
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  5. Thought I would post this here now that RXS is a board sponsor

    My Review of RXS Radiate

    The first thing you will notice is the sweet, delicious smell of the Radiate Orange Candy supplement, one scoop in about 10oz of water and you will find out it taste as good as it smells. I have used it two times so far, one in the AM for Fasted Cardio and a Second for an Afternoon Cardio Session. Both times it performed very well. This supplement does not hit you hard, wack you out or turn you into a jittery mess it comes on very smooth and almost mellow. Once I got on the Treadmill (and Elliptical second session) I found I was going at a little faster pace than normal and I was not watching the clock. If you are like me you decide you are going to do cardio for, say 30 minutes at 10 minutes you are like ok I am a third of the way done. At 15, half over.....you know we all hate cardio!! Radiate defiantly takes some of the dread out of cardio. Now as the name implies it is a Thermogenic and man does it ever get the sweat rolling!

    So bottom line, If you want to make your Cardio a little more enjoyable, burn a few extra calories and have a great tasting drink, pick up a tub of RXS Radiate and melt the fat away!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn, DW...haven't heard from you in awhile--looks like you have been busy...dude, you look really shredded for an off season bulk!!!
    Thanks buddy. I'm trying to be around a little more, been giving this bodybuilding thing 100% for exactly 1 year now and I think my results speak for themselves.

    And as always, taking supplements that are WORTH IT. (Which we've both concluded for a while lol) and radiate is one on my short list of supplements I use.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Thanks buddy. I'm trying to be around a little more, been giving this bodybuilding thing 100% for exactly 1 year now and I think my results speak for themselves.

    And as always, taking supplements that are WORTH IT. (Which we've both concluded for a while lol) and radiate is one on my short list of supplements I use.
    hell yeah...got my samples today will try tomorrow--you and rocket both endorsing it closes the deal for me!!!

    good luck!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. just wanted to thank monte for the nice note he included with samples, thank you!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  9. What was on the note???

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    What was on the note???
    lol...he sent me samples...and thanked me for my support!!!

    you guys are top notch in my book, thank you both!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. Wow!

    I appreciate all the support. Just spent the last hour getting shipments out. All US ORDERS were shipped Priority 2 day mail. Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks!!!

    Again. Humbled and truly appreciate all the support.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Wow!

    I appreciate all the support. Just spent the last hour getting shipments out. All US ORDERS were shipped Priority 2 day mail. Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks!!!

    Again. Humbled and truly appreciate all the support.
    You still have not told us what we need to do to win one of the Free Tubs of Radiate ????
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just wanted to thank monte for the nice note he included with samples, thank you!!!
    Absolutely brother. Start with half a pouch - if you have a scale ~1.85g - in 6-8oz of water to assess your tolerance and then go from there. Each sample pouch is ~3.7g which is one scoop. It's strong and lasting.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  15. GET LIT with RADIATE - THE OFFICIAL AM HOOKUP!


    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    You still have not told us what we need to do to win one of the Free Tubs of Radiate ????
    More to come!!!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar



    Radiate Fat burner Review



    Taste

    Orange Candy - The flavor orange candy is unique. Not only do you get a bold tasting orange, it has a sweet aftertaste. Think about a sugary compliment to tang, but with a bold orange. The combination of the dense flavor and sweet aftertaste leave a long and lingering flavor. This is very refreshing and it is very enjoyable to drink. I even found that diluted the flavor was pretty strong. For those who want a very strong orange kick and have a sweet aftertaste this will be a homerun. I really enjoyed this product and the flavor.



    Mixability

    The powder is extremly fine, and mixes with ease. I used 8/10/12 oz of water when mixing this supplement and was a breeze. This should work very easy in a blender bottle or even a regular shaker bottle.



    Formula



    One I am not a big fan of prop blends but includes ~3g of
    L-Carnatine (Small aid in fat burning)
    Choline (Nootropic)
    Caffeine (200mg) For the stim
    DMHA (Very powerful Stim)
    L-Theanine (Nootropic/Focus)
    Theobromine (For Focus/Mood enhancement)
    Noopept (Nootropic / Focus Enhancement)
    Alpha Yohimbine (Fat Burning/Stubborn Fat Inclusion)

    The Owner even stated:
    “You can get an idea of where the ingredients are dosed just by knowing a little bit about compound you are putting in your body plus the data given in the supplements facts DV content.

    Example. Data given.... 20mg of sodium... the compound is listed as sodium chloride. Sodium is just under 40% of the molecular weight of Sodium Chloride. Do the math. Boom. You now know the dosage of sodium chloride so the ingredients listed before that are greater than sodium chloride and the ingredients listed further down the list are dosed lower. Use that as a reference point along with the given 200mg of Caffeine. Formulate a hypothesis. Test your hypothesis (try the product before knocking it). Evaluate.

    This formula was carefully thought out and we've tested so many different pilots before what we launched. It's been 3 years in the making.
    “

    Effects

    For those who are not stim tolerant this may be very strong. 200mg of caffeine on paper is actually a lot stronger due to the blend of nootropics and DMHA. If you have never had DMHA it takes the caffeine to another level and helps enhance the stimulant effect. What Radiate gives you is a very prolonged focus effect from all the nootropics included. When you take the product you will see the energy span from 60 minutes all the way upward to 2 hours. For myself this lasted a very long time and stremed very strong into the post-workout period. For myself this was a little too strong, I am not a guy who uses stims often, but will have to half scoop or single scoop of a very hard workout day. Start low and build up, the amount of extra's added in here for focus/mood enhancement really power this product to pack a punch.

    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post


    Radiate Fat burner Review



    Taste

    Orange Candy - The flavor orange candy is unique. Not only do you get a bold tasting orange, it has a sweet aftertaste. Think about a sugary compliment to tang, but with a bold orange. The combination of the dense flavor and sweet aftertaste leave a long and lingering flavor. This is very refreshing and it is very enjoyable to drink. I even found that diluted the flavor was pretty strong. For those who want a very strong orange kick and have a sweet aftertaste this will be a homerun. I really enjoyed this product and the flavor.



    Mixability

    The powder is extremly fine, and mixes with ease. I used 8/10/12 oz of water when mixing this supplement and was a breeze. This should work very easy in a blender bottle or even a regular shaker bottle.



    Formula



    One I am not a big fan of prop blends but includes ~3g of
    L-Carnatine (Small aid in fat burning)
    Choline (Nootropic)
    Caffeine (200mg) For the stim
    DMHA (Very powerful Stim)
    L-Theanine (Nootropic/Focus)
    Theobromine (For Focus/Mood enhancement)
    Noopept (Nootropic / Focus Enhancement)
    Alpha Yohimbine (Fat Burning/Stubborn Fat Inclusion)

    The Owner even stated:
    “You can get an idea of where the ingredients are dosed just by knowing a little bit about compound you are putting in your body plus the data given in the supplements facts DV content.

    Example. Data given.... 20mg of sodium... the compound is listed as sodium chloride. Sodium is just under 40% of the molecular weight of Sodium Chloride. Do the math. Boom. You now know the dosage of sodium chloride so the ingredients listed before that are greater than sodium chloride and the ingredients listed further down the list are dosed lower. Use that as a reference point along with the given 200mg of Caffeine. Formulate a hypothesis. Test your hypothesis (try the product before knocking it). Evaluate.

    This formula was carefully thought out and we've tested so many different pilots before what we launched. It's been 3 years in the making.


    Effects

    For those who are not stim tolerant this may be very strong. 200mg of caffeine on paper is actually a lot stronger due to the blend of nootropics and DMHA. If you have never had DMHA it takes the caffeine to another level and helps enhance the stimulant effect. What Radiate gives you is a very prolonged focus effect from all the nootropics included. When you take the product you will see the energy span from 60 minutes all the way upward to 2 hours. For myself this lasted a very long time and stremed very strong into the post-workout period. For myself this was a little too strong, I am not a guy who uses stims often, but will have to half scoop or single scoop of a very hard workout day. Start low and build up, the amount of extra's added in here for focus/mood enhancement really power this product to pack a punch.

    Always enjoy your reviews
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post


    Radiate Fat burner Review



    Taste

    Orange Candy - The flavor orange candy is unique. Not only do you get a bold tasting orange, it has a sweet aftertaste. Think about a sugary compliment to tang, but with a bold orange. The combination of the dense flavor and sweet aftertaste leave a long and lingering flavor. This is very refreshing and it is very enjoyable to drink. I even found that diluted the flavor was pretty strong. For those who want a very strong orange kick and have a sweet aftertaste this will be a homerun. I really enjoyed this product and the flavor.



    Mixability

    The powder is extremly fine, and mixes with ease. I used 8/10/12 oz of water when mixing this supplement and was a breeze. This should work very easy in a blender bottle or even a regular shaker bottle.



    Formula



    One I am not a big fan of prop blends but includes ~3g of
    L-Carnatine (Small aid in fat burning)
    Choline (Nootropic)
    Caffeine (200mg) For the stim
    DMHA (Very powerful Stim)
    L-Theanine (Nootropic/Focus)
    Theobromine (For Focus/Mood enhancement)
    Noopept (Nootropic / Focus Enhancement)
    Alpha Yohimbine (Fat Burning/Stubborn Fat Inclusion)

    The Owner even stated:
    “You can get an idea of where the ingredients are dosed just by knowing a little bit about compound you are putting in your body plus the data given in the supplements facts DV content.

    Example. Data given.... 20mg of sodium... the compound is listed as sodium chloride. Sodium is just under 40% of the molecular weight of Sodium Chloride. Do the math. Boom. You now know the dosage of sodium chloride so the ingredients listed before that are greater than sodium chloride and the ingredients listed further down the list are dosed lower. Use that as a reference point along with the given 200mg of Caffeine. Formulate a hypothesis. Test your hypothesis (try the product before knocking it). Evaluate.

    This formula was carefully thought out and we've tested so many different pilots before what we launched. It's been 3 years in the making.
    “

    Effects

    For those who are not stim tolerant this may be very strong. 200mg of caffeine on paper is actually a lot stronger due to the blend of nootropics and DMHA. If you have never had DMHA it takes the caffeine to another level and helps enhance the stimulant effect. What Radiate gives you is a very prolonged focus effect from all the nootropics included. When you take the product you will see the energy span from 60 minutes all the way upward to 2 hours. For myself this lasted a very long time and stremed very strong into the post-workout period. For myself this was a little too strong, I am not a guy who uses stims often, but will have to half scoop or single scoop of a very hard workout day. Start low and build up, the amount of extra's added in here for focus/mood enhancement really power this product to pack a punch.

    Thank you for that thorough review brotha!

  19. I really like the Orange Flavor !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I really like the Orange Flavor !!
    me too....

    I used a sample pouch of radiate as my midday stim after my morning stim had wore off. like the others have said the taste was very nice. the stim effect didn't slam me in the face, more like a gradual effect--by the 45 minute mark I was very alert and the midday sluggishness was gone. I am still going strong 3 hours after using, and here goes the best part for me...I haven't had anything to eat since 11:00 and don't feel hungry. I have a few more samples to try and if the hunger suppression continues this will definitely be something I would use on my upcoming pre-summer cut!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. Are you willing to send samples to Canada?
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Are you willing to send samples to Canada?
    Honestly man
    Just buy it
    Worth every penny. Strong as hell and packs a punch for the thermo aspects.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Honestly man
    Just buy it
    Worth every penny. Strong as hell and packs a punch for the thermo aspects.
    It's the shipping and customs fees that sucks. Those end up costing more then the tub itself.
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer

  24. Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    It's the shipping and customs fees that sucks. Those end up costing more then the tub itself.
    Have you looked at the ingredient profile? I believe rauwolscine (90% alpha-yohimbine extract) will be an issue with customs.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 05:07 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 02:56 PM
  3. The Official AM Audio/Video Thread.
    By MentalTwitch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 02:23 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-27-2006, 10:50 PM
Log in
Log in