Chemical One GIVEAWAY

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question: How are super soldiers made? What if I told you that Chaos and Pain had the answer?
The answer is chemical warfare. CHEMICAL ONE!
Chem_one__07331.1482000853.1280.1280.jpg

chem1.png

Theatrics aside, we are very excited to bring yet another giveaway. To celebrate the release of CHEMICAL ONE!
Why are we so excited? CHEMICAL ONE converts to straight up 1-testosterone. To better explain this have a look at our description over at https://www.chaosandpain.com/chemical-one-lean-mass-gainer/

The cliff notes for those who want them are...

1-dhea with fadogia added to keep the "boys" plump.
Cyclosome™ technology which increases bioavailability to the upper 80%(means 2 pills a day instead of 5 without the Cyclosome™ technology)
huge gainz

Also we are making this giveaway interesting by giving each winner a 12 week stack which includes 2 chemical one and 1 alpha pct.

Simply post below for a chance to win
Sign up to our newsletter (which is here: https://www.chaosandpain.com/subscribe) to get the latest info on EVERYTHING Chaos and Pain including secret SALES, AND throw us a follow on our instagram and facebook if you want.
And to make things even sweeter, grab 25% off any order THIS WEEK ONLY with code Chem1 at check out over at www.chaosandpain.com

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Very nice profile! The fadogia makes this interesting

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested! Was looking for a 1andro to run with my epiandro. I will log it 2 posts a day also!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely be in for this.

I am currently logging Invictus/Virtus for another 1.5 weeks. Would I qualify to log after?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a giveaway haha! Feel free to log when you can if you want.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice profile! The fadogia makes this interesting
Yeah, I was thinking the same. We saw how fadogia mimics hcg somewhat and decided it fit. The libido increase makes you feel like a god aswell so it should work out great!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have been on the list for quite some time, but always here supporting pyrobatt
keep up the great work buddy

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My chemical (one) romance? ;) already signed up for the newsletter.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was thinking the same. We saw how fadogia mimics hcg somewhat and decided it fit. The libido increase makes you feel like a god aswell so it should work out great!
Feel like a God?? Well I need all the help I can get! lol

Consider me to be considered!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Would be interesting to add this to my TRT, I'm in!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow I'm so down to run this. I haven't ran a cycle in 6 months and ready to do another one. I love 1 ad and usually gain a lot from it. I train phat style 6 days a week or sometimes 7 lol. I feel like days off is a day wasted in the gym. Will do a great log with pics and lots of info.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Holy shtt guys! Awesome giveaway and congrats to whoever wins.

I my self can't enter.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Question: How are super soldiers made? What if I told you that Chaos and Pain had the answer?
View attachment 144749

View attachment 144750

Theatrics aside, we are very excited to bring yet another giveaway. To celebrate the release of CHEMICAL ONE!
Why are we so excited? CHEMICAL ONE converts to straight up 1-testosterone. To better explain this have a look at our description over at https://www.chaosandpain.com/chemical-one-lean-mass-gainer/

Cyclosome™ technology which increases bioavailability to the upper 80%(means 2 pills a day instead of 5 without the Cyclosome™ technology)
huge gainz

Also we are making this giveaway interesting by giving each winner a 12 week stack which includes 2 chemical one and 1 alpha pct.

Sign up to our newsletter (which is here: https://www.chaosandpain.com/subscribe) to get the latest info on EVERYTHING Chaos and Pain including secret SALES, AND throw us a follow on our instagram and facebook if you want.
And to make things even sweeter, grab 25% off any order THIS WEEK ONLY with code Chem1 at check out over at www.chaosandpain.com
Wow this would be awesome to be chosen to run this I had great success with Hi-tech 1-ad on a 4 week run I would love to give it a shot for 12 if chosen I would log with daily updates and pics/video this is very generous of you guys

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 144749

View attachment 144750

Cyclosome technology which increases bioavailability to the upper 80%(means 2 pills a day instead of 5 without the Cyclosome technology)
huge gainz

This actually looks very interesting to me . I would love to enter only question is will we have to log it ? I'll do everything else it says but won't be logging for a little while as I have a cycle coming up already . But looks pretty good would love to try it at some point

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This actually looks very interesting to me . I would love to enter only question is will we have to log it ? I'll do everything else it says but won't be logging for a little while as I have a cycle coming up already . But looks pretty good would love to try it at some point
I think pyrobatt said it was a giveaway :)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I think pyrobatt said it was a giveaway :)
I'm pretty sure it is lol but I won a giveaway on here once and then got a couple PMs asking for a log I checked and it said nothing about a log and then it was edited lol

Ether way of its a giveaway count me in ! Already subbed !

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm willing to log or post my review of it

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any chance this opportunity is open to canadian? If so I am in

freakishmiser

Awards
Sounds interesting from what I know of this. Also sounds like a really nice giveaway!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont know how super soldiers are made other than that Captain America chamber but this recently retired soldier would love to get on this 12 week run, kick ass in the gym and look like a damn god this summer down here in Florida where I have moved to!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been signed to the newsletter for a long time
Already follow on IG
????

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a giveaway. No obligation required.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems like we got a ton of people in here already! I'm running this giveaway untill 4 are picked. I'll announce 1 winner each day, starting....tomorrow :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's a giveaway. No obligation required.
then count me in...I just started back on trt after 8 months being off due to polycythemia, I think this would be a great addition!!!

muskate

muskate

Awards
Interesting. Looks like a solid profile for sure. I would be up for giving it a try.

Would you need a liver support when running this?

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
would love to log this! is there anything I need to do to enter the giveaway?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems like we got a ton of people in here already! I'm running this giveaway untill 4 are picked. I'll announce 1 winner each day, starting....tomorrow :D
Wow so generous

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Got the email and wanted to order it! Sign me up!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that's insanely generous of you guys!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
4 winners get a 12 week stack? thats a pretty nice size offer

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow. I'm definitely down to log. I'm training for push pull competition in march would be a nice addition. I'll do it up for CNP!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If I get chosen I wont need the PCT ;)

Would love to see the effects of this product while on my TRT dose of 150mg/week test cyp

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Wow.. very cool and generous offer.. Count me in on this. Just started looking into jumping onto something like this, would love to give it a ride!