Welcome RXS Supplements to Anabolicminds.com!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
RXS Supplements - RADIATE™ The ELITE Thermogenic

Thank you!

We would like to introduce our first product launch- Radiate - to the AM family.

We set out over 2 years ago to develop a true thermogenic powder that would deliver across the board. We wanted a product that would promote Laser Focus, Crush Cravings and give Extreme Energy. Radiate does not disappoint. Think that OG Oxy ELITE Pro feel, intense thermogenesis, and craze-esque focus that all last 4-6 hours depending on the individual. Despite only having 200mg of Caffeine per scoop, Radiate boasts over 2.8g of active ingredients that work extremely well together to ignite your thermogenic potential, boosting your mood, and dialing in your focus.

The hardest part about developing a thermogenic powder formula is flavoring it. We've learned what looks great on paper, doesn't always translate physiologically or doesn't always taste great. We went through pilot after pilot till we were finally able to nail it. It tastes like CANDY! - think Orange PEZ

Laser Focus | Crush Cravings | Extreme Energy

We are excited for the AM community to get their hands on Radiate. Stay tuned for future promos and giveaways!​

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Already been hearing great things about Radiate. I look forward to trying it! Welcome aboard!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see you aboard and excited for more!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I'm such a thermogenic whore. Just go ahead and take my money! :)

Welcome guys. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been using this with my Cardio, Works very well !!

Radiate.JPG

muskate

muskate

Awards
Seems like an awesome profile. I like the 200mg caffeine dosage per serving. For me, that's the perfect amount. Enough to get you going and feel energized but not so much you feel wiry sick and crash hard a couple hours after.

I can't wait to see what promo you guys are going to put up!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have been using this with my Cardio, Works very well !!

View attachment 144737
We are glad you are enjoying it! What has been your sweet spot for dosing Radiate? I have several customers that are using 1/2-3/4 of a scoop twice a day.

Seems like an awesome profile. I like the 200mg caffeine dosage per serving. For me, that's the perfect amount. Enough to get you going and feel energized but not so much you feel wiry sick and crash hard a couple hours after.

I can't wait to see what promo you guys are going to put up!
Radiate is deceptively strong. Most see 200mg these days and don't have very high expectations due to a market that is saturated with caffeinated products that push the limit or beyond the RDA. The key to this is that more is not better. We know this and utilized the other key stims to work together to build a beast of a thermogenic that doesn't leave you crashing 3 hours later.

Thank you sir!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have only used it Pre-Cardio, but I have used it both in the AM and in the afternoon at 1 scoop, really gets the sweat rolling !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RXS - Radiate Review

This is a copy and paste for the review I did

RXS - Radiate Review

After reading The Solution's review on RXS Radiate - The Elite Thermogenic I decided to give it a try. My spring time cutting phase is just around the corner and I need to look good hanging out at my daughters new in ground pool.

The first thing you will notice is the sweet, delicious smell of the Radiate Orange Candy supplement, one scoop in about 10oz of water and you will find out it taste as good as it smells. I have used it two times so far, one in the AM for Fasted Cardio and a Second for an Afternoon Cardio Session. Both times it performed very well. This supplement does not hit you hard, wack you out or turn you into a jittery mess it comes on very smooth and almost mellow. Once I got on the Treadmill (and Elliptical second session) I found I was going at a little faster pace than normal and I was not watching the clock. If you are like me you decide you are going to do cardio for, say 30 minutes at 10 minutes you are like ok I am a third of the way done. At 15, half over.....you know we all hate cardio!! Radiate defiantly takes some of the dread out of cardio. Now as the name implies it is a Thermogenic and man does it ever get the sweat rolling!

So bottom line, If you want to make your Cardio a little more enjoyable, burn a few extra calories and have a great tasting drink, pick up a tub of RXS Radiate and melt the fat away!!

I got mine direct from their website. Thank you MonteCedillo for the discount code!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice profile and I'm a sucker for orange flavor, looking forward to giving this a shot! Is it available to purchase currently?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow!!! Never tried a thermo powder but have definitely been interested!! This one is looking good. And if Rocket3015 approves..then its legit. Welcome to AM guys!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm such a thermogenic whore. Just go ahead and take my money! :)

Welcome guys. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!
habajaba you know you have to wait for me to approve before you purchase this!! Its just how we are

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice profile and I'm a sucker for orange flavor, looking forward to giving this a shot! Is it available to purchase currently?
Thank you for the kind words. It is available! You can look us up online. We will be doing a promo here towards the end of the week.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have only used it Pre-Cardio, but I have used it both in the AM and in the afternoon at 1 scoop, really gets the sweat rolling !!
1 scoop is for the beasts It hits hard at a full scoop!

You will love this flavor then! Think Orange Pez candy

Wow!!! Never tried a thermo powder but have definitely been interested!! This one is looking good. And if Rocket3015 approves..then its legit. Welcome to AM guys!
Thank you for the welcome! We are excited to get our baby into everybody's arsenal of supplements. We are confident that we have something special here. We look forward to setting the standard in the market.

habajaba you know you have to wait for me to approve before you purchase this!! Its just how we are
You guys won't want to miss our promo then!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 scoop is for the beasts It hits hard at a full scoop!

You will love this flavor then! Think Orange Pez candy

Thank you for the welcome! We are excited to get our baby into everybody's arsenal of supplements. We are confident that we have something special here. We look forward to setting the standard in the market.

You guys won't want to miss our promo then!
WAITING!!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thursday 3:45am Just took (1) Scoop ...................Off to the treadmill !!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reviews like this are coming in everyday...

IMG_1486058384.607042.jpg

IMG_1486058430.992220.jpg

IMG_1486058439.059282.jpg

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If someone doesn't want to buy our product because of a prop blend that's ok, we respect that. The reviews speak for itself. RADIATE was formulated over 2 years to get the exact feeling we wanted, it took many, MANY different versions to achieve what we have and are very proud of it. We aren't forcing anyone to buy RADIATE, and we stand behind the product 100% for those who do give us a chance!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If someone doesn't want to buy our product because of a prop blend that's ok, we respect that. The reviews speak for itself. RADIATE was formulated over 2 years to get the exact feeling we wanted, it took many, MANY different versions to achieve what we have and are very proud of it. We aren't forcing anyone to buy RADIATE, and we stand behind the product 100% for those who do give us a chance!
Them feelz

muskate

muskate

Awards
It's kind of like that age old saying - the proof is in the pudding. The real world results are what matter.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well Now I want to try it just to prove peeps wrong. Props can work.
There is no proving to be done. Whether we disclose the individual dosing of ingredients or keep them proprietary, the formula will speak for itself once people try it. That's really all it comes down to.

There is PLENTY of clues in the label to deduce the formula as dosed effectively. I'm really not worried about if people give us grief about being a prop blend. I've stated why we went that route and we stand behind our product.

You guys will love it once you try it.

/propblendposts

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no proving to be done. Whether we disclose the individual dosing of ingredients or keep them proprietary, the formula will speak for itself once people try it. That's really all it comes down to.

There is PLENTY of clues in the label to deduce the formula as dosed effectively. I'm really not worried about if people give us grief about being a prop blend. I've stated why we went that route and we stand behind our product.

You guys will love it once you try it.

/propblendposts
I have no doubts...and wasn't implying that I did. I apologize if thats how it sounded. Im actually looking forward to giving it a shot

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have no doubts...and wasn't implying that I did. I apologize if thats how it sounded. Im actually looking forward to giving it a shot
No I definitely didn't take your posts as doubts. You're good homie.

I have responded a couple times in a few other threads though and just want to make it clear that we are confident that Radiate really is the best thermogenic on the market. As the reviews come out, I'm sure most of the prop blend posts will be silenced. I get it from a consumer standpoint and it's something Chris and I went over back and forth with for weeks. we made the decision and we are sticking with it.

It's time to Radiate!

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great company ownership and quality wise! Welcome to am fellas

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a sample of radiate coming....ooooohraaah!!!

personally I don't give a crap about prop or non-prop...I am all about dem der results!!!:beerchug:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-welcome to the forum RXS SUPPLEMENTS!!!!

BEST DAMN FORUM ON THE NET!!!:hammer:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a sample of radiate coming....ooooohraaah!!!

personally I don't give a crap about prop or non-prop...I am all about dem der results!!!:beerchug:

Well Said !!!

muskate

muskate

Awards
I can understand proprietary blends with things like thermogenics because getting the precise stimulant blend is such an exact science and the trademark 'claim to fame' of a particular brand.

Where I don't like proprietary blends is in things like protein supplements where there is a huge cost and quality difference in the various different types of protein powders available.

I think people kind of throw the baby out with the bath water with the whole 'no proprietary blends' thing

Some of the best supplements of all time have been proprietary blends like the original jack3d and superpump250

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Muskate you are exactly right, and that's why knock offs don't ever feel exactly the same, at least for the legitimate companies making products that aren't spiked.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Muskate you are exactly right, and that's why knock offs don't ever feel exactly the same, at least for the legitimate companies making products that aren't spiked.
Haha being told you are right is always nice :)

I haven't tried Radiate yet (I dont think any Canadian supplement stores carry it?) so I am looking forward to seeing what promo you put up. Hopefully I can win a bottle to try

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha being told you are right is always nice :)

I haven't tried Radiate yet (I dont think any Canadian supplement stores carry it?) so I am looking forward to seeing what promo you put up. Hopefully I can win a bottle to try
You just might ... stay tuned here and in our companies forum...

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome to the forum and the ingredient profile looks like a blend of GOODIES for some
good energy and focus and I've always mentioned in my reviews that I have no issues with
proprietary blends as long as the supplement in what they claim.:)

Markhoulli

Markhoulli

Awards
Just ordered a tub. Cheap shipping to Japan too. Easy ordering. Can't wait to try it! ?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well Now I want to try it just to prove peeps wrong. Props can work.
Somebody get his man some Radiate!
His logs attract the best people. :D

muskate

muskate

Awards
Just ordered a tub. Cheap shipping to Japan too. Easy ordering. Can't wait to try it! ��
What are you doing in Japan?

Out of all the countries I visited Japan was by far my favourite. I would love to go back