APS Mesomorph Giveaway! 5 Tubs Up For Grabs!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Looking to hit 365 on bench and 585 on squat either this month or the next. Currently 345 bench and 555 squat(almost shat myself on this haha)
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

2. I got in on this last time.. still prob my favorite pre workout period!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    I got in on this last time.. still prob my favorite pre workout period!
    Have yet to try it..... (hint hint hint)
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep IG-The_One_BD438
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Blue10 for 10% off your order
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    I enjoy it a lot. Rocket Pop is the best, IMO. Tutti Fruiti is good, but just didn't rate as high for me.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

5. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I enjoy it a lot. Rocket Pop is the best, IMO. Tutti Fruiti is good, but just didn't rate as high for me.
    Rocket pop would probably be my first choice but I loved fruit stripe gum. Lol.
    •   

6. I'm just getting back to benching and shoulder work starting on Feb 1st after a shoulder scope 10 weeks ago. I obviously won't be chasing a PR right away but looking gain back full strength as fast as possible and hopefully by March be back up to 300+ bench.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

7. I don't really mess with heavy weights anymore as I have a had a back and shoulder surgery done. So my new goal is to hit 50 pull-ups. I am currently stuck at 39.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I don't really mess with heavy weights anymore as I have a had a back and shoulder surgery done. So my new goal is to hit 50 pull-ups. I am currently stuck at 39.
    That's a sweet number there!
    Did you ever try the fighter pull-up protocol? I would recommend trying that approach

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bengal View Post
    Did you ever try the fighter pull-up protocol? I would recommend trying that approach
    No, but I am looking it up now!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bengal View Post
    Can you recommend a good link please?

11. I've been dealing with a herniated disc so my numbers have dropped a good deal. Hoping to get back to repping 225 on bench here before summer. Side goal is to get Down to 200lbs

12. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Can you recommend a good link please?
    Mod edit : rules

13. ah man been putting off ordering mesomorph for a while could this be my opportunity to finally try some? rocket pop sounds yummy. as far as PR's:

wanna get my 255 bench max to 275, and 225 for 5 reps, current max 3. i want to have the motivation to start freakin squatting again!

14. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    Rocket pop would probably be my first choice but I loved fruit stripe gum. Lol.
    It's so spot on to fruit stripe gum it's almost weird. You get the fruit part and a little bubblegum to know it's not just a bunch of fruit flavor, but in fact fruity gum. Really well done.
    iForce Nutrition Representative

15. Moved to the USA recently and already discovered Mesomorph so another 5 would be awesome! Still settling in here and had to find new gym and routine so my goal is just to stabilise and keep weight above 205lb for the month and then start packing on lean again like last year.

16. Quote Originally Posted by kadoef View Post
    Moved to the USA recently and already discovered Mesomorph so another 5 would be awesome! Still settling in here and had to find new gym and routine so my goal is just to stabilise and keep weight above 205lb for the month and then start packing on lean again like last year.
    pretty sure it's 1 tub for 5 different people

17. Quote Originally Posted by classyplastic View Post
    pretty sure it's 1 tub for 5 different people
    Ha ha, either would be cool with me.

18. my shoulders are the most lacking of my body...i am currently doing a 10x-150lbs/8x-165/6x-175/4x-180 rep range on seated barbell press...i would like to be able to hit 200 for at least 4 in the next month!

19. Quote Originally Posted by compan View Post
    It's so spot on to fruit stripe gum it's almost weird. You get the fruit part and a little bubblegum to know it's not just a bunch of fruit flavor, but in fact fruity gum. Really well done.
    If picked, it will be difficult to decide for me between the Tutti Frutti and Rocket Pop.

20. 240 to 260 bench press next month

21. Keep it up everyone! Nice to see a lot of participation. I'll be picking winners the middle of next week.
    iForce Nutrition Representative

22. My god Tutti Frutti looks crazy good.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

23. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    Me neither. It sure does sound like an awesome preworkout! I haven't had anything with DMAA since the old Jack3d. Which was a while ago. I would love to try this stuff out.

24. Quote Originally Posted by PANDFAN View Post
    my shoulders are the most lacking of my body...i am currently doing a 10x-150lbs/8x-165/6x-175/4x-180 rep range on seated barbell press...i would like to be able to hit 200 for at least 4 in the next month!
    Nice numbers! That's some strong pressing!

25. Trying to go for rep prs

Pull ups going for 15 from a dead hang

Squats I'm trying to hit 225 for 25 - my big goal ATM. I noticed higher rep squats are making my legs grow bigger quicker.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 01-31-2017, 03:22 PM
  2. NEW Formutech Volatile flavor! 5 mini-logs up for grabs!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 08-20-2013, 12:19 PM
  3. 10 *Free* Bottles Of Bio-Mend Up For Grabs
    By jdrannin1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 12:47 AM