Want to get bigger w/better sleepy-time? 3 LOGGERS NEEDED FOR MST Somnidren GH Ultra

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established

As you can see, we're all about quality recovery at MST. We're moving on from the highly successful RPG logs last month (if you didn't see them, do a search, worth your time!) to another amazing recovery product. I'm looking for three people to log this sleepy-time miracle worker. To enter, tell me what interests you about Somnidren GH Ultra and why you think you're a good candidate for logging this for us. Loggers will be picked Friday!

Requirements:
- 18 years or older
- At least 250 posts on this forum
- U.S. shipping address
- Update log with results/workout details 3+ days per week
- Post a final review
- Links to your previous log (if any)
- Let us know if you plan to log other products at the same time

Somnidren-GH ULTRA™ is a target response sleep and growth hormone potentiator formulated to maximize recuperative REM sleep and natural growth hormone production while reducing stress and anxiety, and promoting a favorable anabolic environment while sleeping.*

We all know that the pituitary gland is our master endocrine gland affecting all hormonal stasis and functions of the body. The most important hormone secreted by the pituitary to an athlete is growth hormone (HGH or Somatotropin) due to its governing affect on recovery, repair, lean muscle growth and metabolism. Somnidren-GH™ supports the body’s natural HGH secretion by supporting the GABA, dopamine, serotonin and acetylcholine neurotransmitters. Somnidren-GH ULTRA™ goes one huge step further by incorporating nutrients that may support longer activity and viability of HGH through the slight inhibition of somatostatin (growth hormone inhibiting hormone).*

Unlike most HGH products Somnidren-GH-ULTRA™ is free of sugar and carbs and will NOT elicit an insulin reaction. If insulin is present growth hormone will not be released.*

Somnidren-GH ULTRA™ is proudly made in the USA in a cGMP facility. Somnidren-GH ULTRA™ is 100% natural and contains ZERO artificial flavors, colors, dyes, sweeteners, preservatives, wheat, corn, soy, salt, sugar, milk, eggs, fish or nuts. Tested Gluten Free!

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take one serving 30-60 minutes before bed on an empty stomach. For best results dose at least 30 minutes before or after protein consumption. Do not take with carbohydrates or sugars. Cycle 5 nights on and 2 nights off. Some users may experience a slight tingling sensation or heaviness in the body accompanied by deeper respiration after dosing. This is normal, harmless and usually short lived, lasting 5-10 minutes.

Stacking Suggestion: To support your recovery needs, Somnidren-GH ULTRA™ may be stacked with our ZMK™, HMB, AjiPure Glutamine-1000™ and RPG™.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn this looks fine.
Would love to review this. In a log.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Very cool looking product.. definitely something id be interested in logging.. sleep recover and grow.. ! perfect..Also love the fact you guys put this on your labels..
omnidren-GH ULTRA™ is proudly made in the USA in a cGMP facility. Somnidren-GH ULTRA™ is 100% natural and contains ZERO artificial flavors, colors, dyes, sweeteners, preservatives, wheat, corn, soy, salt, sugar, milk, eggs, fish or nuts. Tested Gluten Free!

Im allergic to eggs so this is always nice to see...

Requirements:
- 18 years or older .. yeah by just a few years..lol
- At least 250 posts on this forum..yup
- U.S. shipping address Yes sir
- Update log with results/workout details 3+ days per week not a problem
- Post a final review ..will do
- Let us know if you plan to log other products at the same time, currently not logging any other products..

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Would love to log!! Running a cycle right now but looking for something like this exactly for my pct/end of cycle!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Somnidren GH Ultra: looks impressive. Being Natty I take ZMA all the time. currently off of the ZMA, I cycle almost all my supplements.
Do to start back up on Feb. 6th. that would be perfect timing (maybe) if selected to log.
Past logs, you know I'm pretty thorough on updates and always take my supplements.
I have a pretty high stress job, and don't get the sleep I should most of the time. and when it comes to my sleep I love products like this to help me get a deep sleep.

Hope this is 1/2 as good as the RGP and I will be impressed.
Also I will shoot straight on my review.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ran this for MST a few years back. Solid product.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Not sure where my post count is, but I'd love to try this and log it!

THans

THans

Awards
Would love to log, had to make a new account due to me being a dumbass and losing my password. Currently on a mild oral GH and SARMS, going to start my first cycle of Test Enthate and Winny in 2 weeks.

Weight: 183
Goal: 210
Bench: 235
Squat: 285
Dead: 300

Gaining about 2-4 pounds a week

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I doubt you guys will fall short on apps here, but putting my name in. love mst products so Im all over this

- 18 years or older- se'
- At least 250 posts on this forum- yes
- U.S. shipping address- true
- Update log with results/workout details 3+ days per week- of course
- Post a final review- no doubt I will
- Links to your previous log (if any) I have several in on my name on the side
- Let us know if you plan to log other products at the same time- at this time, im running m test- test booster, I actually started taking these in the AM now- 3 at breakfast and 3 at lunch and just a few weeks left of that and right now,
im running Controlled labs Gamer Up- obviously not taking that at night time- 3 weeks left on that.

with that being said, none should interfere with this as I would be using at night time ONLY.

thanks

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Not sure where my post count is, but I'd love to try this and log it!

Would love to log, had to make a new account due to me being a dumbass and losing my password. Currently on a mild oral GH and SARMS, going to start my first cycle of Test Enthate and Winny in 2 weeks.

Weight: 183
Goal: 210
Bench: 235
Squat: 285
Dead: 300

Gaining about 2-4 pounds a week
Thanks for the interest, guys! Unfortunately the post count is a pretty hard rule for us. If you hang out and sub to some threads, you'll be there before you know it!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

As you can see, we're all about quality recovery at MST. We're moving on from the highly successful RPG logs last month (if you didn't see them, do a search, worth your time!) to another amazing recovery product. I'm looking for three people to log this sleepy-time miracle worker. To enter, tell me what interests you about Somnidren GH Ultra and why you think you're a good candidate for logging this for us. Loggers will be picked Friday!

Requirements:
- 18 years or older-33

- At least 250 posts on this forum—yes

- U.S. shipping address—yes

- Update log with results/workout details 3+ days per week-I update logs every day

- Post a final review-of course

- Links to your previous log (if any) current log would add to this for recovery
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/288825-thorsdad-takes-90-a.html?highlight=Thorsdad31

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/285209-thorsdad31-gainz-epic.html?highlight=Thorsdad31

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/284699-thorsdad31-takes-trip.html?highlight=Thorsdad31

- Let us know if you plan to log other
products at the same time - yes I would It would be added to my current lgd log for a recovery aid this would be a welcome addition profile looks excellent and good sleep is always needed especially having to young sons that are both cutting teeth on top of doing construction work hope I meet all criteria thanks and God bless!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So fricken jealous of whoever wind these!!! I want to but in all honesty my sleep pattern is so sporadic Id be wasting the opportunity for someone else!! habajaba youve already got some outstanding names in the pot bro! Good luck

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
No doubt, brother. Some legit apps in here! But there will be plenty more before Friday. Who's next??

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This looks interesting. I've allways had a problem getting good sleep.

- 18 years or older- yes
- U.S. shipping address- don't live in US but can send throught Stackry (I have another package waiting there already). Will that be ok?
- Update log with results/workout details 3+ days per week- no problem
- Post a final review- certainly
- Let us know if you plan to log other products at the same time- taking aswagandha but can stop during this. Also a ZMA with hops&theanine but your's has zma so can stop this too.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
This looks interesting. I've allways had a problem getting good sleep.

- 18 years or older- yes
- U.S. shipping address- don't live in US but can send throught Stackry (I have another package waiting there already). Will that be ok?
- Update log with results/workout details 3+ days per week- no problem
- Post a final review- certainly
- Let us know if you plan to log other products at the same time- taking aswagandha but can stop during this. Also a ZMA with hops&theanine but your's has zma so can stop this too.
Welcome! No problem on the addy. As long as I can ship to the US, it'll work.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I am due for some good sleep enhancers. I am running Lean PM from Jacked Factory right now and I am not impressed.

I meet all requirements.

I will be starting a non sponsored log of Mass Max today as well. I've been running it for 2 weeks now, so it won't be long. Also I doubt it would affect anything.

Looks like a solid product!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your interest jayo84!

Who else is getting in on this? Just a couple more days to put your hat in the ring...

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Somnidren GH Ultra: looks impressive. Being Natty I take ZMA all the time. currently off of the ZMA, I cycle almost all my supplements.
Do to start back up on Feb. 6th. that would be perfect timing (maybe) if selected to log.
Past logs, you know I'm pretty thorough on updates and always take my supplements.
I have a pretty high stress job, and don't get the sleep I should most of the time. and when it comes to my sleep I love products like this to help me get a deep sleep.

Hope this is 1/2 as good as the RGP and I will be impressed.
Also I will shoot straight on my review.
habajaba
2 hats! lol

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
If they have any samples, I would definitely like to try. I have many sleep issues, up several times through the night. If this **** put me down, I would definitely be interested. Let's see those logs!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
If they have any samples, I would definitely like to try. I have many sleep issues, up several times through the night. If this **** put me down, I would definitely be interested. Let's see those logs!
We do! If you place an order at millenniumsport.net, there's a $2 sample pack. Very generous pack of a bunch of samples including somnidren. I think it may only include the powder version, but still good...

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Way too quiet in here fellas. Don't make me tell the powers that be that we just didn't have enough excitement for Somnidren and have to cancel the whole thing!

4750832.jpg

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Alright....I like sleep. I am in!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dam bro! I only have so many hats! lol

I guess go ahead and send it to me!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Dam bro! I only have so many hats! lol

I guess go ahead and send it to me!
We are excited for it just send it to us then we'll gladly log it and post final reviews

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Way too quiet in here fellas. Don't make me tell the powers that be that we just didn't have enough excitement for Somnidren and have to cancel the whole thing!

View attachment 144542
Not enough excitement... NOT ENOUGH EXCITEMENT. I'LL GIVE YOU EXCITEMENT! Frick I dropped my sandwhich thanks guys

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
@hababjaba there you go!
looks like a done deal.
WOW.. looks like i get left out of the cool kids group again.. its gotta be my d@mn name!! studhorse thorsdad.. then im just bunch of initials.. lol

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
WOW.. looks like i get left out of the cool kids group again.. its gotta be my d@mn name!! studhorse thorsdad.. then im just bunch of initials.. lol
I just figured you were an angry Canadian.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HAHA !! now that would have been a good screen name.. ItalianStallion ..
you could change it. I think if you change your post go back to Zero?

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
you could change it. I think if you change your post go back to Zero?
ill just stick to my lame one.. plus I'm not worth of that name anyway..