Vein Nutrition: Looking for board reps + BCAA giveaway/competition

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey AM fam!

We're looking for about 3 board reps for Vein Nutrition to help promote and support our brand on Anabolic Minds. We've been pretty busy with trying to promote and create new products so it'd be great to have some help from our active members of this community who want to be a part of a growing brand.

Our ideal rep:
- Is active on an daily basis
- Believes in our product and brand vision
- Currently not a rep for another supplement company
- Engages the community in a constructive way (i.e. only push products if appropriate)

Please tell us why you'd like to rep for us as well as current products you take and believe in - we want to make sure that as a rep you will work well without our company!

BCAA Giveaway/Competition

We're got a very exciting PWO in the works right now. We think will be the first of it's kind that uses 1,3 and 1,4 DMAA. That's right 2 types of DMAA for a crazy stim rush as well as N-Phenyldimethylamine for a unique euphoria. The contest is who can create the best name for this new PWO! Our general theme is along the lines of body/blood, for example Rupture and Aorta. Top 5 name suggestions get a tub of our BCAA/Carb blend, the passion fruit flavor is super tasty!

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
PLASMA would be a great name. Essential for a strong workout. Kinda like blood plasma is essential for life... something like that ?
Alpha Bloodz
VEIN PUMP
Alpha Veinz
Nuclear Flex

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Blood vein. Be some cool marketing pics possible with that name too.
I think of more later.
Good to the possible reps and this preworkout sounds insane,
Which leads to my next name suggestion
Insane veins. Kinda sounds more like a pump product to me though.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Blood vein. Be some cool marketing pics possible with that name too.
I think of more later.
Good to the possible reps and this preworkout sounds insane,
Which leads to my next name suggestion
Insane veins. Kinda sounds more like a pump product to me though.
There's already an insane veinz product by insan3 labs

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
There is a product called plasma too. Not sure what it is, but I have saw it advertised. I think it mostly matters on what the trademark rules are on things. Spelling, same pathways as the other products and so on.

Not sure but I have heard others say this.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Hey AM fam!

We're looking for about 3 board reps for Vein Nutrition to help promote and support our brand on Anabolic Minds. We've been pretty busy with trying to promote and create new products so it'd be great to have some help from our active members of this community who want to be a part of a growing brand.

Our ideal rep:
- Is active on an daily basis
- Believes in our product and brand vision
- Currently not a rep for another supplement company
- Engages the community in a constructive way (i.e. only push products if appropriate)

Please tell us why you'd like to rep for us as well as current products you take and believe in - we want to make sure that as a rep you will work well without our company!

BCAA Giveaway/Competition

We're got a very exciting PWO in the works right now. We think will be the first of it's kind that uses 1,3 and 1,4 DMAA. That's right 2 types of DMAA for a crazy stim rush as well as N-Phenyldimethylamine for a unique euphoria. The contest is who can create the best name for this new PWO! Our general theme is along the lines of body/blood, for example Rupture and Aorta. Top 5 name suggestions get a tub of our BCAA/Carb blend, the passion fruit flavor is super tasty!
Vein rush

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Highbreed
VitalRush
GORE

I'd love to be a board rep for you guys, can honestly say this is the first I've heard of you but looking through your products, they look monumental and the flavours sound interesting too! I'm in the uk, but once I check regulations, I'll be ordering some products for sure! I'm always in for new products and helping other people out whether it be with supplement advice to diet advice! My staple supps are fish oil, a greens product, BCAA when fasted training, multi vit and a strong stim PWO! For anyone asking DMAA is not illegal to buy or to own in the uk, just to sell haha I've never had any troubles as of yet with customs :)

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I would love a chance to rep for your company. Only been here for 5 months but active on a daily basis. Firm believer in high stim pwo, very excited for this new product since I'm a stim junkie!

names

Massacre
Carnage
Blood Thirsty

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aneurizm

Dilation!

Stimu Gr8 Again!

Blood Stain Stim

Bloody shank stim (too much?)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll put my name in there for the rep position

- I am active on a daily basis and post throughout the day am-pm and lurk for a few hours a day
- vein nutrition products are top notch and love the way the company is going - legit ingredients at legit doses
- empty sig :) I was a top secret nutrition rep years ago for 2 years
- I recommend products for what the person wants/needs and not just push stuff

I would love to rep for a company again that stands behind there products and always willing to help the reps answer people's questions. I believe in being a good rep you need great communication with the company 7 days a week to help answer people's questions. I am easy to work with and love helping people.
Currently my stack is fish oil, joint support from bjs
ON creatine mono
Gaspari protein
Im on a cut now so will be adding in a quality fat burner soon like controlled burn

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
cranial rush
carpi explosion
venous matrix
Cephalic Madness

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can only think of one entry right now. PALPAT8

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would also like to be considered as a rep for Vein Nutrition. I am a very active member on the forum. I do not post a lot in some areas because I feel that if a question has been answered or topic covered appropriately then there is not much need for further posting. I had not heard of the company until you all joined AM. That being said I am following the logs on here and the products seem to produce happy customers. I have not had a chance to try any products but from what I have read on the website and what I have seen on social media. You do not push your products or advertise like crazy. You believe your products will speak for themselves. I like that a lot.

I started lifting with the basic supplements. Protein and Creatine. Then I was introduced to pre workout and my world changed. Since joining AM my knowledge of supplements has grown immensely and everything has changed. I have taken natty supplements, I have taken multiple ph's, I have taken nootropics, health supplements, and I've dipped my toe in dark waters. I believe that you take "supplements" not only to better your gains and gym experiences but because you want to believe in these. This is cheesy, but, I believe in my brothers here on AM. This community has corrected and probably saved a lot of people from some serious medical issues due to ignorance (myself included.)

I enjoy what I am seeing from vein nutrition. I would love to be a part of the team and be able to share with others not on here the company that is vein nutrition. Even if not selected there are probably about 50 other guys on here that deserve it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the sound of the upcoming pre.

HemorRAGED
Aortic collapse
Ischemic Rigor
Internal Viscosity
Schizm (bc, why not ;)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mania, Manic Rush, Hypomanic
Varicosity, if it has a pump blend
Stroked Out
Veinsanity
Schizo
Cerebral rush

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vein You Gr8 Again?

You're so Vein...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hemmoragic FEVER!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Blood Lust

Artery Artillery

BLOWN Vein

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Cellular divide
Nucleus
Nerve ending
No guts, no glory

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gainz'r in the Veinz!

INSANE in the VEIN!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
VEINa Colata

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Allotta Vena Cava

Heinous Veinous!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I want to nominate ryane87 for the rep position. Great and knowledgeable guy. A lot of guys will agree!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
b griffin.png

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you have a website? I found veinnutrition.com but doesnt appear to be you. Would be interested in a rep job but would love to see labels/ingredient panels

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to put my name on a piece of virtual paper and slide it across the digital table for a rep position. I've got a good feeling about this company.

< kind of a nerd.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to put my name on a piece of virtual paper and slide it across the digital table for a rep position. I've got a good feeling about this company.

< kind of a nerd.
More than kinda lol. Good guy as well

Plus he's a pro at everything involving product advertisement and I can't think of the damn word lol.