ALR INDUSTRIES is giving some Humapro away!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
5, 45 serving HUMAPRO tubs to give away!

Who wants some Humapro? Are you even sure what it is? Would a protein supplement with 0 fats, 0 carbs, 0 gluten, 0 whey, 0 casein, only 0.002 calories per serving.
IMG_1484573340.593971.jpg

No Other Protein Compares to HumaPro:

Economical: Costs less per serving than other proteins† Super Concentrated: *1 serving of HumaPro = a Whole Food Protein Equivalent of 25g averaged, with only 0.02 calories per serving†

COMPARE:
1.) 1 serving of HumaPro:
0.02 Calories, *25g Protein, 0g Carbs & 0g Fats.
2.) 4 oz. of Chicken Breast: 130 Calories, 24.20g Protein, 0g Carbs & 23.95g Fats.
3.) 5 oz. Lean Beef: 361 Calories, 24.38g Protein, 0g Carbs & 28.40g Fats.

By replacing the meat in just 2 meals per day, you can save about 500 calories!

HumaPro is also Vegan Friendly, and contains NO: Gluten, Soy, Sugar, Lactose or Heavy Metals.

1 serving of HumaPro: 0.02 Calories, *25g Protein, 0g Carbs & 0g Fats.
4 oz. of Chicken Breast: 130 Calories, 24.20g Protein, 0g Carbs & 23.95g Fats.
5 oz. Lean Beef: 361 Calories, 24.38g Protein, 0g Carbs & 28.40g Fats.

HumaPro is also Vegan Friendly, and contains NO: Gluten, Soy, Sugar, Lactose or Heavy Metals.
IMG_1484573372.799981.jpg

THE SCIENCE

HumaPro – Bioavailability and Bio-utility of Essential Protein.
It has been said that whey protein is 100% bioavailable and is therefore 100% absorbed into the body. Bioavailability is how much of what you are ingesting is absorbed by the body yet it says nothing to how much is actually “utilized” by the body. The statements are correct about the 100% bioavailability yet the problem with this statement, and to your detriment, is that it is absorbed, processed through the kidneys and then expelled as bodily waste.

Unlike whey protein supplements, HumaPro is designed to be fully absorbed and utilized by the human body. How can HumaPro do this and other proteins cannot?

Fundamentally, outside of taste, there isn’t much difference between the whey protein supplements that are on the market. The reason is the “ratios” of Essential Amino Acids are still going to be the same in all the variations of whey protein. The problem with this is the ratios are not formulated specifically for the human body, but rather that of a cow.

HumaPro is formulated with all of the essential amino acids in the exact ratio and sequenced delivery for what the human body requires to fully utilize them. Furthermore, the unique delivery system of HumaPro is designed to have all of the essential Amino Acids arrive at the muscle tissue, at the same time. With other proteins they not only are in the incorrect ratios, but they also arrive at different times. This is something to think about when you see other products on the market that may seem to copy HumaPro. Years of science has been put into the unique delivery system behind HumaPro and the exact amino sequence. Don’t fall for a copy-cat product – make sure you are using the original!

Understanding the Numbers Game. Reduce Your Intake. Increase the Benefits.
One gram of protein = 4 calories.
One gram of HumaPro = 0.004 calories

One serving of HumaPro = 0.02 calories

A Net Nitrogen Utilization study has determined the percentage of Anabolized Amino Acids (UAA), also known as Net Nitrogen Utilization (NNU) and of Catabolized Amino Acids (UCA) in HumaPro provides a 99:1 NNU:UCA ratio so caloric value, based upon a clinical study, is believed to be 0.004 calories per gram, thus 0.02 calories per 5 gm serving.

The prescribing conversion ratio for HumaPro to averaged whole food proteins (WFP…like meat, fish, poultry, whey and soy proteins etc.) is:

1g HumaPro = 5g WFP

A 5g HumaPro serving (1 scoop/5 tabs) therefore = Whole Protein Equivalent of 25g averaged, at less than 1 calorie (0.02 to be exact)!

Why? Because HumaPro is nearly fully utilized as protein should be (as the source for a positive nitrogen balance resulting in greater protein synthesis rather than as raw materials the body makes into glucose). It quickly reaches lean tissue to be used at the cellular level, without interruption for digestive processes.

How? Say you are currently having 4 scoops of a whey protein supplement per day and each scoop has 25g of whey protein in it. That would be 100g of whey protein or 400-600 calories (depending on brand, flavor, etc.). To match this you would need just 4 scoops of HumaPro (the equivalent of 100g whole protein). At just 0.02 calories per serving, the 4 scoops of HumaPro would yield less than ONE calorie.

That is a difference of up to approximately 599 calories. Putting yourself in a 599 calorie deficit, all the while getting all the valuable muscle building nutrition you need that sets you up for losing body fat!

OKAY! Who wants some Humapro?

Qualifications

1. Tell us your training style and why you think Humapro will be helpful to you.
2. Love ALR Industries
3. Initial thread review and a final thread review
4. Final review in the Anabolicminds Supplement Review section and http://a1supplements.com
5. 18+ years of age
6. USA shipping addresses only

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am definitely throwing my name in here. I am however currently logging a fat burner just to be upfront and honest.
My training style is lift, put down and lift again. Im currently doing a cut that is turning into a recomp
More or less, but its working. Im always looking for a way to cut calories and still hit my protein intake, and Humapro definitely looks to fit the bill on assisting that goal. I have never tried it but obviously I am interested. I have no issues with logging, or just doing the required initial and post reviews. I am 39 years old and proudly have a US shipping address!!!

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah! humapro is amazing.
Definitely gotta try for a chance to win a free tub.

Well my training is very bodybuilding influenced. 5 day split, 3 on 1 off/ 2 on 1 off.

Training includes the BIG 3...squat bench and deads. Incorporated with isolation movements for each body part.

Why I think humapro would benefit me: I work out at the very early hours of the morning....
I work construction be on the job site at 5:30 AM Monday through Friday....
My shifts are long and strenuous... 10 to 12 hours minimum. This leaves me one option... I have to train before I go to work. I wake up at 2:30 am and I'm in the gym by 3 AM.
Right before my workouts it's very hard to eat... I think humapro would be ideal for my pre-workout breakfast with fast/easily digesting carbs.

Hope I have a chance at a tub. I'm a Huge ALR SUPPORTER!
Thanks guys

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always wanted to try humapro
I train phat style with first 2 days being heavy then next 3 hyperrtrophy and usually do 2 cycles before I take a day off plus cardio at the end of every session. I think humapro will help me take my training to the next level. Always down to give solid reviews and talk about why I liked it and why others would too.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have never tried this product before even though it has been on the market for quite some time. Would definitely love to give this a go and write a 100% honest review in return when its all said and done.

1. Tell us your training style and why you think Humapro will be helpful to you.

Upper/Lower 4x a week split.. Currently I am hitting each body part 2x a week mainly focusing on upperbody which is my lagging aspect on my frame after competing a few months ago. I train first thing upon waking and therefore this product would be great to sip on pre/intra workout to help get aminos into the bloodstream during fasted training. I would also take them spaced between meals 4-6 hours apart for MPS benefits. Since competing 8 weeks ago Judges told me I need to focus on hammering my upperbody to match my lower body. So now I am making sure I train upper body and stimulate it 2-3x a week while still making the most of my training. Due to training upon waking its optimal to take these products to help keep my training intensity high and keep me anabolic in a very catabolic state upon waking.

2. Love ALR Industries
Sure

Not a problem. Ill make sure to include pictures in the reviews for the companies purpose and feedback.

4. Final review in the Anabolicminds Supplement Review section and http://a1supplements.com
Yes

5. 18+ years of age

Yes to both

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just my .02--I ran a log for Humapro last Spring and have kept a tub (sometimes 2) on my supp shelf ever since. I've used it in place of powdered protein and in place of whole protein when cutting with no loss of recovery or size.

I was a skeptic but Humapro is great stuff! Flavoring is on point, too!

Back to the apps!!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I train using a high intensity high frequency, fortitude training and DC training. I hit all bodyparts atleast 3 times a week and sometimes 4, and my nutrition is imperative in order to recover before my next workout. I have used HumaPro in the past to replace some of my protein during a cut and I was very successful doing so.
Most of my nutrition is focused on peri workout and I utilize high molecular carb sources with essential amino acids during workouts.
If chosen I would use HumaPro in my intraworkout shake (replacing my current two scoops of hydrolyzed whey) and also one scoop in water jug which I would drink before bed and upon rising.

2. Love ALR Industries

Absolutely, RIP Author L Rea

Of course

Of course

5. 18+ years of age
Yes and yes

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Who wants some Humapro? Are you even sure what it is? Would a protein supplement with 0 fats, 0 carbs, 0 gluten, 0 whey, 0 casein, only 0.002 calories per serving.
View attachment 144214

Economical: Costs less per serving than other proteins† Super Concentrated: *1 serving of HumaPro = a Whole Food Protein Equivalent of 25g averaged, with only 0.02 calories per serving†

COMPARE:
2.) 4 oz. of Chicken Breast: 130 Calories, 24.20g Protein, 0g Carbs & 23.95g Fats.

View attachment 144215
THE SCIENCE

It has been said that whey protein is 100% bioavailable and is therefore 100% absorbed into the body. Bioavailability is how much of what you are ingesting is absorbed by the body yet it says nothing to how much is actually “utilized” by the body. The statements are correct about the 100% bioavailability yet the problem with this statement, and to your detriment, is that it is absorbed, processed through the kidneys and then expelled as bodily waste.

Unlike whey protein supplements, HumaPro is designed to be fully absorbed and utilized by the human body. How can HumaPro do this and other proteins cannot?

Fundamentally, outside of taste, there isn’t much difference between the whey protein supplements that are on the market. The reason is the “ratios” of Essential Amino Acids are still going to be the same in all the variations of whey protein. The problem with this is the ratios are not formulated specifically for the human body, but rather that of a cow.

HumaPro is formulated with all of the essential amino acids in the exact ratio and sequenced delivery for what the human body requires to fully utilize them. Furthermore, the unique delivery system of HumaPro is designed to have all of the essential Amino Acids arrive at the muscle tissue, at the same time. With other proteins they not only are in the incorrect ratios, but they also arrive at different times. This is something to think about when you see other products on the market that may seem to copy HumaPro. Years of science has been put into the unique delivery system behind HumaPro and the exact amino sequence. Don’t fall for a copy-cat product – make sure you are using the original!

A Net Nitrogen Utilization study has determined the percentage of Anabolized Amino Acids (UAA), also known as Net Nitrogen Utilization (NNU) and of Catabolized Amino Acids (UCA) in HumaPro provides a 99:1 NNU:UCA ratio so caloric value, based upon a clinical study, is believed to be 0.004 calories per gram, thus 0.02 calories per 5 gm serving.

The prescribing conversion ratio for HumaPro to averaged whole food proteins (WFP…like meat, fish, poultry, whey and soy proteins etc.) is:

1g HumaPro = 5g WFP

A 5g HumaPro serving (1 scoop/5 tabs) therefore = Whole Protein Equivalent of 25g averaged, at less than 1 calorie (0.02 to be exact)!

Why? Because HumaPro is nearly fully utilized as protein should be (as the source for a positive nitrogen balance resulting in greater protein synthesis rather than as raw materials the body makes into glucose). It quickly reaches lean tissue to be used at the cellular level, without interruption for digestive processes.

How? Say you are currently having 4 scoops of a whey protein supplement per day and each scoop has 25g of whey protein in it. That would be 100g of whey protein or 400-600 calories (depending on brand, flavor, etc.). To match this you would need just 4 scoops of HumaPro (the equivalent of 100g whole protein). At just 0.02 calories per serving, the 4 scoops of HumaPro would yield less than ONE calorie.

That is a difference of up to approximately 599 calories. Putting yourself in a 599 calorie deficit, all the while getting all the valuable muscle building nutrition you need that sets you up for losing body fat!

Qualifications

2. Love ALR Industries
5. 18+ years of age
my name is macedog24 or mace
age 43
6'0"
260lbs.
goal 220-225lbs . where i was before the bottom fell out !
6 on 1 off.
cardio daily

I would love this opportunity to run HUMAPRO. presently running no other BCAA/EAA supplement and was just looking at humapro and chained out to fill my protein and bcaa needs.
I will be doing a recomp. I 've been off pretty much everything the last year. due to work related issues(lost my house)due to a cut in my hours. Iam(married w/6 kids.) and issues with the wife (lupus) and 1child has(pectus carinatum) and my other has a cyst on the nerves located at the base of the spine. so much of my time and money had been directed to them.
This will help with keeping my protein need high with a restriction in calories,
without worrying about losing muscle or adding unwanted calories.
anyway I can give you an extensive and detailed log and review of my consumption ,daily use. included details of my performance and added benefits from HUMAPRO. So this will not only be on AM and a1supps but on all the forums where my log will be documented. :). i can also log my workout routine and food consumption daily here on AM. . im on about 6-7 forums.
I do a variety of working out.
Mainly HIIT and steps with some jogging.
i try and hit each body part twice a week.
I keep a relative high pace . 4-7 sets highreps. with little rest time between exercises.
I do mainly superset and dropsets. I m constantly pushing myself and the weights.
i will switch up to 2 a days also.
including a ton of cardio throughout my work day. I also will include band work, free weight, machines, and bodyweight exercises. if considered you will not be disappointed.
thank you Macedog24
i am 43yrs old
6' 0"
260lbs
i will get back down to 225. this is my GOAL

U.S citizen/resident. yes.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my name is macedog24 or mace
age 43
6'0"
260lbs.
goal 220-225lbs . where i was before the bottom fell out !
6 on 1 off.
cardio daily

I would love this opportunity to run HUMAPRO. presently running no other BCAA/EAA supplement and was just looking at humapro and chained out to fill my protein and bcaa needs.
I will be doing a recomp. I 've been off pretty much everything the last year. due to work related issues(lost my house)due to a cut in my hours. Iam(married w/6 kids.) and issues with the wife (lupus) and 1child has(pectus carinatum) and my other has a cyst on the nerves located at the base of the spine. so much of my time and money had been directed to them.
This will help with keeping my protein need high with a restriction in calories,
without worrying about losing muscle or adding unwanted calories.
anyway I can give you an extensive and detailed log and review of my consumption ,daily use. included details of my performance and added benefits from HUMAPRO. So this will not only be on AM and a1supps but on all the forums where my log will be documented. :). i can also log my workout routine and food consumption daily here on AM. . im on about 6-7 forums.
I do a variety of working out.
Mainly HIIT and steps with some jogging.
i try and hit each body part twice a week.
I keep a relative high pace . 4-7 sets highreps. with little rest time between exercises.
I do mainly superset and dropsets. I m constantly pushing myself and the weights.
i will switch up to 2 a days also.
including a ton of cardio throughout my work day. I also will include band work, free weight, machines, and bodyweight exercises. if considered you will not be disappointed.
thank you Macedog24
i am 43yrs old
6' 0"
260lbs
i will get back down to 225. this ia my GOAL
i have a very busy lifestyle, work 6-7daya a week sometime weeks without a day off. this is ideal for me and helping me reach my goal. looking at 12week log.

willyb87

Awards
Been waiting for this to pop up again gotta get in hopefully .

1.Tell us your training style and why you think Humapro will be helpful to you....... I am training a 4 on 1 off split at the moment chestshoulder, back traps, legs, arms really just going in and changing it up every week but hammering it all the same. Lots of pyramid sets, drop sets, superset, etc. I have a mild exercise induced allergy so when I try to slam protein after a workout sometimes it makes things uncomfortable, I used humapro a while back and it didn't seem to effect the allergy at all curious to see if it hadn't progressed then or if it was really the humapro
2. Love ALR Industries.. I do I do I do ooo
3. Initial thread review and a final thread review. Not a problem
4. Final review in the Anabolicminds Supplement Review section and http://a1supplements.com not a problem
5. 18+ years of age 29 to be exact

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1. First off I'm human. Humapro is good for all humans. I think for me i would use it intra workout to help me push through long workouts. It can also be use post instead of a calorie laden protein drink.

2. Who doesn't love alr?

3. Of course!

4. Yes sir!

5. Old man 42 here.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely interested in this! Always looking for help in keeping Calories down and this looks like a very interesting product.
1. I'm kind of in between programs now, have been dealing with a nagging herniated disc. Will have a new routine by the time I'd start this, with a good deal of cardio and 4 days of weights
2. Have liked what I've seen so far!
3. 100% not a problem!
4. Also not a problem!!
5. 34 years young and a us resident

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used this product for a while and really enjoyed it. Get in on this folks

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

My training style is my own but it's mainly body building with a power lift day with short rest periods(20-30seconds) my training schedule for the next 90 days looks like this
Workout day 1 total body power* 5 rounds 5 reps 30 seconds rest
Flat smith press or floor press
Bentover row
Deadlift
Squat
Finish with 10 minutes cardio and abs

All exercises are done as supersets

Day 2 3 sets 6 reps* Chest/back: incline leverage bench-deadlift, cable cross over- bent row , flat bench press-lat pull down

Day 3 arms 4 sets 6- 8reps Preacher curl - v bar press down

Hammer curl- rope press down

Ez bar curl- close grip bench press

Reverse grip curl- reverse grip bench press

Day 4 4 sets 6-8 reps shoulders: smith press- lat raise
Arnold press-rear delt fly
Shrugs front/back

Legs 4 sets 6-8 reps squat stiff leg deads
3 point calve raise

Day5 upper body detail 12 -15 reps 3 giant sets

Chest- bentover cable cross over - incline fly- decline db press

Back- close grip pull down- barbell pullover- lower back extensions

Shoulders- upright row-3 point lat raise -incline reverse lat fly

Day 6 arm/legs detail 12-15 reps 3 giant sets
Bicep- incline db curl-hammer preacher curl-21's

Triceps- dips-lying incline rope extensions- reverse grip pull down

Legs-hammycurl-split squat- sitting calve raise
The ingredients would help me with my endurance and recovery as I would take before and after training never seen a protein with this type of profile nice work

2. Love ALR Industries I've never tried anything from your company but this product looks awesome so I'm sure I would love u guys

3. Initial thread review and a final thread review- of course

4. Final review in the Anabolicminds Supplement Review section and http://a1supplements.com- no problem

5. 18+ years of age-33
6. USA shipping addresses only- live in California

Hope I meet all criteria thanks and God bless

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thanks for all the apps so far. Let's keep this rolling. Winners picked on Friday

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Definitely throwing my hat in the ring. I have crohn's disease and ulcerative colits and have a VERY hard time finding protein that I can actually handle. Unfortunately 9 times out of 10 when I buy protein its not what its labeled. My body knows almost immediately if label claims are met or not. I can tolerate whey iso and thats it.

I havent used ALRI since the Jungle Warfare days...would love to give them a go again.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
don't lose me in the shuffle..;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great opportunity !! If I were not starting a 30 day log on Sunday I would love to try this!!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Qualifications

Currently I am doing a 3 on one off style hitting everybody part over those three days I like to go both heavy and high reps depending on the movement. Humapro would be helpful because If I could take something that could Help me meet my daily protein intake for the and save all the calories that would be HUGE!

2. Love ALR Industries
What's not to love great products, although i have never tried Humapro.

Not a problem at all !

5. 18+ years of age
Well over 18... lol

No better place!

Sounds like a great supplement..and good luck to everyone in here!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Qualifications

Train no less than 6 days a week and usually 7. Training is a mix of Power and Hypertrophy with some Time Under Tension training. Cardio after each training session. Usually LISS on the bike for 30 minutes. About to incorporate a couple of days of HIIT as well.

2. Love ALR Industries
This would be a great introduction into them for me. But loving them already from what I see.

Not a problem and have done them before on here.

Of course.

5. 18+ years of age

Yes

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

My training has been hitting either chest and shoulders twice a week or back and legs twice a week, I rotate each week. Always hit arms by themselves once a week. I'm transitioning back to a more normal calorie intake to get ready to shed some fat for spring and summer. I also train both lifting and cardio in one workout due to work and time. Humapro could be helpful to reduce calories but still get the building blocks in my system along with allowing me to train longer and prevent any muscle breakdown from doing lifting and cardio together.

2. Love ALR Industries
I already love Humapro and Chain'd Out sooo...

I could basically give a review on Humapro right now but another tub couldn't hurt right?

no problem

5. 18+ years of age

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to give it a shot:

I train fairly heavy (for me). I try to keep the reps in the 3-6 range on most workouts, with some higher rep exercises thrown in here and there. I think Humapro could be helpful to me because aside from my 45 min training sessions, I have a mostly sedentary day during the week, being that I work at a desk all day. It would be nice to keep protein up, or even increase it while cutting 2-300 calories out of my diet, as I've seen some abdominal fat gain recently
2. Love ALR Industries
DONE!
Easy enough - I work at a computer for most of the day.
Again, easy enough
5. 18+ years of age
Check. Just turned 32
Check. I'm in NM

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
normally when applying for a job. if i dont hear anything i send in my resume again. should i do the same :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Freakin love this stuff.. Orange is the best, hands down!!! Use 3 scoops daily!! I have been raving about this stuff since I first started including it daily!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Definitely throwing my hat in the ring. I have crohn's disease and ulcerative colits and have a VERY hard time finding protein that I can actually handle. Unfortunately 9 times out of 10 when I buy protein its not what its labeled. My body knows almost immediately if label claims are met or not. I can tolerate whey iso and thats it.

I havent used ALRI since the Jungle Warfare days...would love to give them a go again.
I may just buy some. I've been eyeing this product for years but it always got pushed to the side when it came to whole foods, pre workout and bcaa's.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Did I say Friday? Not Friday. I meant to say January 20th around 4-5pm. There is still time for a chance to win a tub of Humapro. We are giving 5 away! Let's go

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i actually had to double check to make sure ive been using the right date all day! lol
I had to check thrice, then clean my glasses and check again. (Old and bad eyes to boot!) lol

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Did I say Friday? Not Friday. I meant to say January 20th around 4-5pm. There is still time for a chance to win a tub of Humapro. We are giving 5 away! Let's go
That will be a good day for 5 lucky people

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Qualifications

2. Love ALR Industries
5. 18+ years of age
1. I just finished HST so I'm going to try PHAT. I've been stuck on ModernPRO for a while and would really love to try a new protein

2. I haven't actually tried ALR products but would love to try them

3. Can definitely do a review thread and product review

4. Can do easily

5. 25

6.I'm in USA

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. GVT (last week, now onto 7x7)

3. Can do this without a doubt!

4. Again, can do without a doubt. Actually bought two tubs of pre workout from a1 about a month ago

5. Yep, older than 18

6. I live in Missouri, so.. win.

Thanks for running the promo! Best of luck guise

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good luck fellas. I'm dying to try the fresh cut pineapple, so I hope I win. Would love to throw this into the mix and help recomp from some of the reduced calories.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Just a few more hours to get apps in

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just won Humapro in the last giveaway but I'd love some more. It's amazing. And guys. The fresh cut pineapple is amaze balls

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

View attachment 144214

COMPARE:

View attachment 144215
THE SCIENCE

1g HumaPro = 5g WFP

Qualifications

2. Love ALR Industries
5. 18+ years of age
1. I do a combo of strength training and body building. I train 1 part a day usually back. Chest. Legs shoulders and arms

I could REALLY benefit from this because Ive been so busy and with training Im never able to get more then 1 full meal a day. This could very much help for a substitute Im looking to lean bulk as well.

Ill love ALR

I can do as much is wanted and exceed expectations with a log of this.

I Greatly appreciate any considerations and hoping the best for everyone.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
AND THE WINNERS ARE....

tyga tyga
nosnmiveins
machwon04
macedog24
Mrbolt84

Please message me your full name, mailing address and flavor you would like. Thanks for all the participation. I bet you see this opportunity again sometime soon :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
AND THE WINNERS ARE....

tyga tyga
nosnmiveins
machwon04
macedog24
Mrbolt84

Please message me your full name, mailing address and flavor you would like. Thanks for all the participation. I bet you see this opportunity again sometime soon :)
Nice! Thank you!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AND THE WINNERS ARE....

tyga tyga
nosnmiveins
machwon04
macedog24
Mrbolt84

Bet.

Thanks!!!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Congrats guys

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AND THE WINNERS ARE....

tyga tyga
nosnmiveins
machwon04
macedog24
Mrbolt84

Holy mother of mercy! Haha I'm very thankful for this opportunity to log humapro. I would like to give a big thank you to Mark and ALRI . I will definitely put it to the test. Email coming soon. This made my day! I will have logs going up everywhere once I receive my product. so stay tuned and thank you again for this opportunity. Congratulations to all the winners! Looking forward to following along the other winning members logs as well.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Keep your eyes open for more ALR Industries giveaways. Also our other companies: Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, LG Sciences, and APS, to name a few