New Year Giveaway! Vitalize Supplements

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Hey everybody,
The guys here at Vitalize Supplements would like to giveaway 2 bottles of Thermogenesis to 2 lucky members. VitalizeSupps, smith_69, nicksox15 and myself were talking and we decided now is a great time to get everyone talking about our feel good fat burner.

What is THERMOGENESIS?

THERMOGENESIS is a specific blend of the strongest ingredients to maximize fat loss, increase core body temperature, drive energy through the roof, promote well-being and suppress appetite. It was designed for individuals who simply want to look and feel their best.
The team at Vitalize Supplements knows there are tons of fat burners out there,
however, we created something that was balanced, and supercharged. So we designed a product
that would boost mood, energy, focus and libido instead of having you feel anxious, irritable or
jittery. We combined the strongest alkaloids on the market with a hefty dose of time released caffeine, and other herbs that burn fat, shed excess water and rev up the metabolism.

Key Ingredients:

Coleus Forskohlii Extract: This powerful herb is historically used in Ayurvedic medicine in India and its surrounding regions. It has been used to improve overall health but has been shown to be a very potent fat burning agent. Coleus Forskohlii has a naturally occurring bio-active ingredient called Forskolin. This readily available supplement may protect against cancer and inflammation in addition to encouraging fat loss. Forskolin increases cellular levels of an enzyme called cyclic adenosine mono phosphate (cAMP). Elevated cAMP levels are associated with increased rates of fat loss, and can improve the effects of other fat burning compounds. We have worked to source the highest quality Coleus Forskohlii extract to ensure the best results to our consumers.

Caffeine: Caffeine is a widely used central nervous system stimulant that
decreases physical fatigue and promotes alertness. It is not breaking news that caffeine is a powerful stimulant. It has been used to improve physical power and endurance. It is
classified as a nootropic because it sensitizes neurons and provides mental stimulation.
Caffeine also increases energy output which results in calories burned at a higher rate.
This is done through “THERMOGENESIS“, or the production of heat in the body.
Caffeine has a mild diuretic effect, helping users shed extra water being held by the body.

Theobromine: A mild stimulant and diuretic. It is the “feel good chemical” in chocolate
that everyone loves. Theobromine has similar effects to that of caffeine, but it is milder
on the central nervous system and lasts longer. It is also an effective vasodilator and
appetite suppressant.

Dandelion root: Many people use dandelion root to detoxify, relieve constipation, soothe an upset stomach, and help shed water weight. Studies have shown that dandelion does contain diuretic and liver-detoxifying properties, and promising new research is looking into whether dandelion root has cancer-killing properties as well. even Dr. Oz has jumped on board, recommending dandelion tea as part of his 48-hour cleanse to help your liver release toxins while you sleep.

Conjugated Linoleic acid (CLA): Conjugated linoleic acid is an omega-6 polyunsaturated essential fatty acid (EFA). It is naturally occurring in meat and dairy products. In addition to reducing fat in the body, CLA has also been studied for its anticarcinogenic (anti-cancer) properties. Right now, CLA is of very high interest to scientists and nutritionists.

Mucuna Pruriens (L-dopa): L-dopa is the precursor to dopamine. This is also known as
the “reward neurotransmitter”. L-dopa has been shown to raise dopamine levels, and
suppress prolactin levels which results in an increased libido and mood enhancement. It
also helps control food cravings via elevation of dopamine. It has been investigated for its
anti-diabetic effects. It appears to reduce spikes in blood glucose in response to a meal up to 8 hours after ingestion.

Cayenne Pepper (capsaicin): Burns body fat and fights inflammation. It has been shown
to reduce food intake and has an anti-obese effect. It works by reducing fat cell
accumulation and the synthesis of new fat cells. Capsaicin can also induce heat
production via beta-adrenergic stimulation (adrenal receptors) Oral ingestion of capsaicin causes dose-dependent increases in performance associated with increased adrenaline secretion and elevated catecholamines. Capsaicin has been shown to reduce cholesterol levels and support heart health. Also, meals containing capsaicin can have a positive effect on blood sugar. Capsaicin is also the reason why spicy foods are often linked to increased fat loss.

Synephrine HCL: Synephrine is a milder yet similar version of ephedrine. Studies found
that a single dose of Synephrine was able to increase metabolic rate 75 minutes after
ingestion in humans that were in a rested state. Even better, Synephrine did this without
altering blood pressure or cognitive abilities. It also increases the thermic effect of food,
which means you can eat a little more without gaining any fat. Synephrine can dig down into those stubborn areas that seem impossible for us to burn (in males it is the lower stomach and back, in females it is the thigh and glute areas).

Vitamin B-12: It was added to “THERMOGENISIS” to assist in the absorption of L-dopa, and production of the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin in the brain to further enhance the mood boosting effects of this supplement. Vitamin B-12 raises energy levels, mood, sleep patterns and protein absorption appetite regulation. This vitamin is low in many Americans.

What we want from you:

We want to hear how you plan on bettering yourself this year. Whether it be weight loss, new career or even just trying to be nice to more people. We will be picking 2 people to run a 30 day log each.

Requirements:

75+ posts

2+ months membership here at AM

A log with atleast 2 updates per week with a starting photo (day 1) and an ending photo (day 30).

Post an honest review in the Product Review section

US Members only. Sorry everyone else.

Can't be logging any other conflicting products (Preworkouts, fat burners, nootropics, etc). Non stimmed products are ok.

Even if you can't/don't meet the requirements, feel free to post. We'd love to hear what everyone's goals are for this year.

Winner's picked on Friday 1/20/17

Good luck everyone!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Sounds awesome but bulking next 12 weeks!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never really bulk, just kind of try to maintain/lean up at times. Thermogenesis worked wonders for me around the holiday eating season, let's see some apps!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You gentlemen have a pre on the way or anything? We are in the skinny bytch club. I don't need a fat burner....lol

Very solid company and everyone that has tried Thermogenesis has loved it.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got some exciting things coming this year, keep an eye out!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
You gentlemen have a pre on the way or anything? We are in the skinny bytch club. I don't need a fat burner....lol

Very solid company and everyone that has tried Thermogenesis has loved it.
Skinny b1tch club represent.

Like Nick said, got some new and fun stuff in the works :)

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to get rid of some fat and try not to get pissed off at stupid drivers.. sorry.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
excellent ,excellent offer. I don't have the post count or I would be in on this. nothing like a nice thermo to add to a recomp.
if knowone is down up for the run, I'm in for the win.! :)

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I'm so in this! Up 7lb in the past month. Calling it a mini bulk with the dirty holiday meals in there. Honestly, I don't feel like I look any fatter in the mirror, so I think a lot of it is muscle. After all, TRT is kicking in along with Epidrone and B12 shots.

I'm in a permanent recomp. At least until I'm cut down to a legit base. It'll be a while...

That said, my physical goal this year is to see the 6 pack. Even if just the outline. Sooo close to seeing the outline of 4!

Mental goal is to be more patient and understanding of others. I am so quick to judge and lash out. And I know it's no good.

I think Thermogenesis would actually help me in both areas. And I'm totally up for logging it all the way through. I've even been known to buy more and continue sponsored logs. :)

So who should I pm my addy to, Brandinooooo? ;-)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm so in this! Up 7lb in the past month. Calling it a mini bulk with the dirty holiday meals in there. Honestly, I don't feel like I look any fatter in the mirror, so I think a lot of it is muscle. After all, TRT is kicking in along with Epidrone and B12 shots.

I'm in a permanent recomp. At least until I'm cut down to a legit base. It'll be a while...

That said, my physical goal this year is to see the 6 pack. Even if just the outline. Sooo close to seeing the outline of 4!

Mental goal is to be more patient and understanding of others. I am so quick to judge and lash out. And I know it's no good.

I think Thermogenesis would actually help me in both areas. And I'm totally up for logging it all the way through. I've even been known to buy more and continue sponsored logs. :)

So who should I pm my addy to, Brandinooooo? ;-)
HAHAHA I know what your trying to do lol. Nudez may be acceptable.

What are your goals for this year? To bribe me and smith_69?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I want to get rid of some fat and try not to get pissed off at stupid drivers.. sorry.
I
Hate
Stupid
Drivers

excellent ,excellent offer. I don't have the post count or I would be in on this. nothing like a nice thermo to add to a recomp.
I"m actually gonna be dropping it to 75 post requirement so as long as your count is up to that by Friday you will be included.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to log this. Hoping to hit my goal of 225-230lbs within the next few, while retaining strength as much as possible.
To be completely honest I'm at the tail end of a looooong cut so it's getting harder and harder to move the scale. My diet is seriously dialed in and my workouts are on track. I'm just thinking that this should give me the extra "burn" I need. Feedback has been great.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to log this. Hoping to hit my goal of 225-230lbs within the next few, while retaining strength as much as possible.
To be completely honest I'm at the tail end of a looooong cut so it's getting harder and harder to move the scale. My diet is seriously dialed in and my workouts are on track. I'm just thinking that this should give me the extra "burn" I need. Feedback has been great.
Nice!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What are your plans to better yourself this year?
My plan is to get into competition shape by June I'm halfway there. I just need a solid fat burner that will kick things up a notch for my extended cardio sessions that I do 3 times a week I also do 4 days a week of Liss followed immediately by yoga and Tai Chi. I would be willing to run a detailed log thank you so much for the opportunity I hope you have a great New Year.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep the apps coming guys, got some good candidates already! But yea, can't be logging anything else at the same time.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the interest Hulk, but we'd prefer no other logs being ran. Give me a bit and I can hook you up with a bottle after that log is done!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's keep this on topic. I've already excluded him from this log and we look at all of our applicants closely to make sure there aren't multiple products being logged

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Your clearly stating in your post " Im log free at the moment"
Your going to be logging MULTIPLE Products.

Thats not being honest with the company in stating your not taking anything when your combining multiple products, that both contain stimulants.

Your stacking a stimmed fat burner with a stimmed pre-workout /focus supplement
You do realize the labels tell you not to stack with other stimulant or caffine based supplements.

So when you feel a stim effect how can you attribute it to the fat burner or the focus/gaming pre-workout supplement?
Not to derail the thread but your going to skew feedback stacking multiple stimulated products
Sorry Hulk but he's right. We need honest reviews and feedback. Can't have it stacked with other products.

Get with Nick and he'll hook you up with a bottle once your done with other logs.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Your clearly stating in your post " Im log free at the moment"
Your going to be logging MULTIPLE Products.

Thats not being honest with the company in stating your not taking anything when your combining multiple products, that both contain stimulants.

Your stacking a stimmed fat burner with a stimmed pre-workout /focus supplement
You do realize the labels tell you not to stack with other stimulant or caffine based supplements.

So when you feel a stim effect how can you attribute it to the fat burner or the focus/gaming pre-workout supplement?
Not to derail the thread but your going to skew feedback stacking multiple stimulated products
You failed to answer my questions. I get your point .
.... carry on....

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Take me off too then. I'm going to be logging a bcaa product. Sorry for the confusion.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys...for what its worth I logged this last month and absolutely LOVED it!! Great feelz and I dropped 5lbs over the course of the month, but leaned out much more than the scale showed. Great product and great peeps!!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Let's keep this on topic. I've already excluded him from this log and we look at all of our applicants closely to make sure there aren't multiple products being logged
Sorry Hulk but he's right. We need honest reviews and feedback. Can't have it stacked with other products.

Get with Nick and he'll hook you up with a bottle once your done with other logs.
or he can buy a bottle and use one of our codes for 15% off and run a separate log

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Take me off too then. I'm going to be logging a bcaa product. Sorry for the confusion.
In my personal opinion, pres and fat burners are similar where BCAAs are in a different category. I wouldn't see the conflict.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Tank999

bcaa aren't a problem bro, unless it has a stim included in the profile. otherwise, that is fine

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
your good mace

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm editing the original post to include no other stims.

VitalizeSupps

VitalizeSupps

Awards
I want to step and thank my board reps. You guys rock. I get ridiculous email chains going with these guys and they tolerate me so well.

We are essentially looking to have people trial run this who can get some traction going on the boards because we are new here =)

VitalizeSupps

VitalizeSupps

Awards
In my personal opinion, pres and fat burners are similar where BCAAs are in a different category. I wouldn't see the conflict.
You're 100% correct.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I want to step and thank my board reps. You guys rock. I get ridiculous email chains going with these guys and they tolerate me so well.

We are essentially looking to have people trial run this who can get some traction going on the boards because we are new here =)
Lol thanks. We do what we can.

These guys are gonna be VERY excited in the upcoming months. I know I am already :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
it is a great company with many things to come.

i know it may be a bulk season or people think a pwo is all the stim they need to keep in shape, but Thermogenesis will help with the additional hard to get off pounds.

i wanted to start my run in Jan, but decided to hold off- march is the new date and hopefully nick or dino will run this with me and a few other AM members- Not you matt, cause your at -9% bf and dont count.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I followed the logs on this and it looks like a top notch fat burner. Somebody's gonna have a great time logging it!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
it is a great company with many things to come.

i know it may be a bulk season or people think a pwo is all the stim they need to keep in shape, but Thermogenesis will help with the additional hard to get off pounds.

i wanted to start my run in Jan, but decided to hold off- march is the new date and hopefully nick or dino will run this with me and a few other AM members- Not you matt, cause your at -9% bf and dont count.
Oh yeah ill be running it with you. And yeah Matt your disqualified. You make me look like I don't even lift lol.