BPS Continues the Challenge!!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Attention Anabolic Minds....BPS would like to continue its challenges to all of you!! The boss man says he wants to give away some Epidrone, so thats what Alpha1agreda and myslef are going to do!!! What do you need to do? Whatever the weekly challenge is, just as we did in November!!! Whats the prize? EPIDRONE!! How long is this going to run? Yes.!!! As long as the boss man wants it to, hes going to let me know when to cut it off, but it may take a while. So, if you have a US shipping address, and have at least 100 posts, youre invited!! Of youre under 100, jump on in and as
Long as youve hit 100 by the time we pick that week...youre in. You CAN win more than once! So here we go!!!!!
Week 1...Just as week 1 in November kicked off with such success....lets see some bench press videos! We want to see 135 for AMRAP!! Need it on video...highest CLEAN number wins!! Must be able to see the plates on the video...and yourself!! If you use a smith machine...add the plates to make the difference in the weight!!! Lets get this going!!!! We have a very UNIQUE surprise for you coming next week, so this weeks winner will be chosen next Tuesday!! Get em in by Monday, January 16th by 11:59 PM!!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Awesome!! let the challenges begin!! oH yeah FIRST up in here

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for support! couldn't bench a plastic bar.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Attention Anabolic Minds....BPS would like to continue its challenges to all of you!! The boss man says he wants to give away some Epidrone, so thats what Alpha1agreda and myslef are going to do!!! What do you need to do? Whatever the weekly challenge is, just as we did in November!!! Whats the prize? EPIDRONE!! How long is this going to run? Yes.!!! As long as the boss man wants it to, hes going to let me know when to cut it off, but it may take a while. So, if you have a US shipping address, and have at least 100 posts, youre invited!! Of youre under 100, jump on in and as
Long as youve hit 100 by the time we pick that week...youre in. You CAN win more than once! So here we go!!!!!
Week 1...Just as week 1 in November kicked off with such success....lets see some bench press videos! We want to see 135 for AMRAP!! Need it on video...highest CLEAN number wins!! Must be able to see the plates on the video...and yourself!! If you use a smith machine...add the plates to make the difference in the weight!!! Lets get this going!!!! We have a very UNIQUE surprise for you coming next week, so this weeks winner will be chosen next Tuesday!! Get em in by Monday, January 16th by 11:59 PM!!
Nice and the fun begins again good to see u brosive

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you going to factor in weight of each lifter to give Odin (a.k.a thorsdad31 ) some semblance of competition? lol!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, and also, if I put up a video, do my reps count for double since I have a broken/popped finger? Hahaha! JK!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Oh, and also, if I put up a video, do my reps count for double since I have a broken/popped finger? Hahaha! JK!
was just about to ask.. hows the finger feeling?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
They should lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would think if you can bench and Flip off the camera at the same time that would be worth a rep or 2. ?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Whats up big man! you still updating your log?
I quit the m1a turned out to be bunk after my blood work came back started a new lgd log

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
FireTitan if we do put up a video, do we have to show the actual weight we are benching?

lol- too soon

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was just about to ask.. hows the finger feeling?
IMG_20170110_173602.jpg

14840913357900.jpg

I can still feel my heart beat in that finger but trying not to let it slow me down too much. Most of the time, I don't even notice it. Dr. wants me to wear a splint but I tossed it as soon as I got home.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FireTitan if we do put up a video, do we have to show the actual weight we are benching?

lol- too soon
Hey!! My videos showed my plates ya prick! Maybe you should have read FireTitan 's OG post as he already specified that. :p

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Would be good if you guys included military press, highest reps curling with straight bar only, leg lifts , dips just some other stuff

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome. Had most fun on here then ever, outside the fam guy vids of course, when u ran the original contest. This'll b fun. And oh you're boss man is cool as hell. When I made my order for androcrine I not only got a personal email from him thanking me, I got a personal hand written one with the order. Now if that's not amazing in this day and age with companies I don't know what is

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Had most fun on here then ever, outside the fam guy vids of course, when u ran the original contest. This'll b fun. And oh you're boss man is cool as hell. When I made my order for androcrine I not only got a personal email from him thanking me, I got a personal hand written one with the order. Now if that's not amazing in this day and age with companies I don't know what is
Yes sir!! They do the "little"
Things

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
You guys know I'm a video whore come on haha