BPS Continues the Challenge!!!!

Page 2 of 47 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Oh, and also, if I put up a video, do my reps count for double since I have a broken/popped finger? Hahaha! JK!
    @FireTitan if we do put up a video, do we have to show the actual weight we are benching?

    lol- too soon
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order


  2. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    @FireTitan if we do put up a video, do we have to show the actual weight we are benching?

    lol- too soon
    I kinda want to laugh. But yes, plates must be shown. Ok...Im laughing
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by angcd3 View Post
    was just about to ask.. hows the finger feeling?
    Name:  IMG_20170110_173602.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  45.9 KB

    Name:  14840913357900.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  120.7 KB

    I can still feel my heart beat in that finger but trying not to let it slow me down too much. Most of the time, I don't even notice it. Dr. wants me to wear a splint but I tossed it as soon as I got home.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  4. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    @FireTitan if we do put up a video, do we have to show the actual weight we are benching?

    lol- too soon
    Hey!! My videos showed my plates ya prick! Maybe you should have read @FireTitan 's OG post as he already specified that.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  5. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Name:  IMG_20170110_173602.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  45.9 KB

    Name:  14840913357900.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  120.7 KB

    I can still feel my heart beat in that finger but trying not to let it slow me down too much. Most of the time, I don't even notice it. Dr. wants me to wear a splint but I tossed it as soon as I got home.
    Ummm. For those who don't know what's going. Not me. But for others. What happened?
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep IG-The_One_BD438
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Blue10 for 10% off your order
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    Ummm. For those who don't know what's going. Not me. But for others. What happened?
    Smashed it with a pry bar while working on my truck.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  7. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Smashed it with a pry bar while working on my truck.
    Nasty my man!! Ill give you some bonus pints for the video
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  8. Would be good if you guys included military press, highest reps curling with straight bar only, leg lifts , dips just some other stuff
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  9. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    Ummm. For those who don't know what's going. Not me. But for others. What happened?
    Tried to finger bang a goat
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  10. Awesome. Had most fun on here then ever, outside the fam guy vids of course, when u ran the original contest. This'll b fun. And oh you're boss man is cool as hell. When I made my order for androcrine I not only got a personal email from him thanking me, I got a personal hand written one with the order. Now if that's not amazing in this day and age with companies I don't know what is

  11. Here we goooooo
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Awesome. Had most fun on here then ever, outside the fam guy vids of course, when u ran the original contest. This'll b fun. And oh you're boss man is cool as hell. When I made my order for androcrine I not only got a personal email from him thanking me, I got a personal hand written one with the order. Now if that's not amazing in this day and age with companies I don't know what is
    Yes sir!! They do the "little"
    Things
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Here we goooooo
    My man!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  14. You guys know I'm a video whore come on haha
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    You guys know I'm a video whore come on haha
    Hahaha!!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    You guys know I'm a video whore come on haha
    https://youtu.be/nAFtZAMZb7c
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  17. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Egg beaters..for at least a week now. Thanks
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    Tried to finger bang a goat
    https://youtu.be/J_ZCmqwffkQ
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  19. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Egg beaters..for at least a week now. Thanks
    Shhhh, that wasn't meant for you!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  20. Any way to run this with db?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Hahahaha!!!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Shhhh, that wasn't meant for you!
    My bad!! But still..egg beaters for someone.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Any way to run this with db?
    Whatcha mean homie?
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Whatcha mean homie?
    DB press instead of bench press I assume. ??
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  25. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    DB press instead of bench press I assume. ??
    Ahhhhh. Hmm. Good question but I honestly dont see how we could formulate a true pound for pound lift from BB to DB. Any ideas?
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SUPERLIFTING BP AT THE EUROPA SHOW OF CHAMPIONS
    By NASAKYCHAIR in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 09:25 AM
  2. ATTN AM Members...Are you up for the challenge?
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 03:46 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 07:38 PM
Log in
Log in