PUMP DIRT -- DIRTIEST PUMPS AROUND NOW AVAILABLE AND GIVEAWAY

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. PUMP DIRT -- DIRTIEST PUMPS AROUND NOW AVAILABLE AND GIVEAWAY

PUMP DIRT

Been really psyched to discuss this product and I've been using it consistently in various formulations for the past few months while beta testing. This is a truly revolutionary glucose uptake enhancer and pump product made to shuttle carbs directly where you need them and when you need them. One heaping scoop delivers 500mg of pure banaba leaf powder (to make use of the plants full spectrum of benefits), SLIN10 a proprietary extract consisting of 10% corosolic acid (delivering 35mg per scoop) and a powerful Gymnema Sylvestre extract containing 25% gymnemic acid. No kitchen sink BS blends, only 2 herbs (1 in 2 different forms) at a power packed dose.

Why "dirt" flavored powder?
    Capping this product would result in a much slower release weight as you weight for the contents of the capsule to empty and disperse... throwing the powder right down your throat is the quickest way to ensure the product starts working immediately. Imo, the taste is a mild herb flavor and doesn't linger but if you are very sensitive just wrap your scoop in a small "parachute" of tissue.

Our 40% coupon code for the whole site (INNOVA40) is still in effect! Perfect chance to try our products at a cheap price.

GIVEAWAY
    1. Over 18 and live in the USA
    2. If you use instagram, be willing to post a #pumpdirtchallenge video
    3. Tell us why you want to use PUMP DIRT and what glucose/insulin products you have used in the past
    4. What carbs are you gonna stack with PUMP DIRT?
    5. Post a full review of the product after use.

Ready for some DIRTY pumps?

2. I'd definintely be down to give this a shot. Have a couple uses I'd like to try it out for/with:

GIVEAWAY
    1. Over 18 and live in the USA -yep

2. If you use instagram, be willing to post a #pumpdirtchallenge video - n/a

3. Tell us why you want to use PUMP DIRT and what glucose/insulin products you have used in the past
    I train fasted in the mornings for the most part (occasionally in the afternoon) but have all of my calories in the late evening. I often do not have great pumps simply due to the lack of food immediately pre workout, however I have seen some better results by adding things like agmatine to my morning pre. I would like to see if this can beat that out and provide some serious pumps.

I would also plan to try it out just as a gda with some of my larger carb meals. I have used a myriad of other products for this purpose (slinmax, slintensity, slinsane, AP, glycophase, recompadrol, etc) and absolutely love both the effects (varied based on the product) and the benefits.

My evening meals range from lower carb (all carbs from apples, veggies, and a few from some low carb toast) to higher carb (oatmeal and such). One day a week (saturday) I have a giant cheat meal/day with all manner of sweets and treats as well.

5. Post a full review of the product after use. - yes sir

Ready for some DIRTY pumps? - YEP!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. Would this do anything for those of us on keto diets?
  4. PUMP DIRT -- DIRTIEST PUMPS AROUND NOW AVAILABLE AND GIVEAWAY

This looks awesome. Can't wait to see the logs on this.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
  5. PUMP DIRT -- DIRTIEST PUMPS AROUND NOW AVAILABLE AND GIVEAWAY

1. Yup 42

2. Sure will! Just followed on instagram.

3. Glycobol, agmatine and alcar on their own. I also have used one from Swansons that I like. I like the idea of fast delivery. These types of products take planning to work correctly. Faster it works the better.

4. Various preworkout meals white rice, oats, protein bars, and or hbcd.

5. Not a problem
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Br1ck_Sh1thouse View Post
    Would this do anything for those of us on keto diets?
    I had a friend who was on a cyclical ketogenic diet who I had use timed with his carbs in his training window. That'd be about the only use. You do NOT want to take this product without carbs. I tried it (like a true beta tester should do) and was noticeably dizzy and not seeing straight within 45min. It's a doozy

7. Sounds very interesting. Still running a log for a while though so def gonna check out how this works for others. Used to use glycobol and slin products in the past and had mixed results with each one. Def gonna pay close attention to your products logged

8. I like this idea

9. Quote Originally Posted by enraged_chris View Post
    I had a friend who was on a cyclical ketogenic diet who I had use timed with his carbs in his training window. That'd be about the only use. You do NOT want to take this product without carbs. I tried it (like a true beta tester should do) and was noticeably dizzy and not seeing straight within 45min. It's a doozy
    I seen your video on Instagram pretty cool

10. I have legitimate low blood sugar and have to eat carbs sometimes often, would pump dirt effect me In a positive way, or would it be detrimental?

it would be great to put all the carbs I eat to good use????
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I have legitimate low blood sugar and have to eat carbs sometimes often, would pump dirt effect me In a positive way, or would it be detrimental?

it would be great to put all the carbs I eat to good use????
    It definitely would be useful to help put your carbs to good use. But I would start with a half serving and a sizeable dose of carbs to assess tolerance... Don't want to go hypo in a workout.

12. Quote Originally Posted by enraged_chris View Post
    It definitely would be useful to help put your carbs to good use. But I would start with a half serving and a sizeable dose of carbs to assess tolerance... Don't want to go hypo in a workout.
    excellent...then I want in on this promo!!!

I don't have Instagram, but I have used most of what booneman77 has listed, and would do a log to be sure....oh and definitely over 18!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    excellent...then I want in on this promo!!!

I don't have Instagram, but I have used most of what booneman77 has listed, and would do a log to be sure....oh and definitely over 18!!!
    Sir, we're gonna need to see that id

14. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Sir, we're gonna need to see that id
    lol...the last time someone asked me that they also asked for registration and proof of insurance!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. Hot damn !!!! Im in b4 b.jenner gets here

16. I'll use this real nice
    1-yes
    2- ig is open for use
    3- I love anything with "pump" in the name , used sns glyco product liked it
    4- cereal and Gatorade is my "around gym" carbs rice and oatmeal the rest of the day
    5- will be done
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    I'll use this real nice
    1-yes
    2- ig is open for use
    3- I love anything with "pump" in the name , used sns glyco product liked it
    4- cereal and Gatorade is my "around gym" carbs rice and oatmeal the rest of the day
    5- will be done
    This guy is a monster !!! Ive seen him

18. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    This guy is a monster !!! Ive seen him
    Thanks big hulk ! Appreciate it
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Thanks big hulk ! Appreciate it
    Definitely man ! #expendables

20. Innovapharm does it again! Damn chris you're killing me lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I'd definintely be down to give this a shot. Have a couple uses I'd like to try it out for/with:

GIVEAWAY
    1. Over 18 and live in the USA -yep

2. If you use instagram, be willing to post a #pumpdirtchallenge video - n/a

I train fasted in the mornings for the most part (occasionally in the afternoon) but have all of my calories in the late evening. I often do not have great pumps simply due to the lack of food immediately pre workout, however I have seen some better results by adding things like agmatine to my morning pre. I would like to see if this can beat that out and provide some serious pumps.

I would also plan to try it out just as a gda with some of my larger carb meals. I have used a myriad of other products for this purpose (slinmax, slintensity, slinsane, AP, glycophase, recompadrol, etc) and absolutely love both the effects (varied based on the product) and the benefits.

My evening meals range from lower carb (all carbs from apples, veggies, and a few from some low carb toast) to higher carb (oatmeal and such). One day a week (saturday) I have a giant cheat meal/day with all manner of sweets and treats as well.

5. Post a full review of the product after use. - yes sir

Ready for some DIRTY pumps? - YEP!
    would like to see you get this as you and several others are on carb deficit almost all the time, so this should be a great product for guys like me during cut time
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

22. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    would like to see you get this as you and several others are on carb deficit almost all the time, so this should be a great product for guys like me during cut time
    agree, booneman would be an excellent pick!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

23. Fukk yeah @booneman77 is a very helpful guy !

24. Thanks guys! Appreciate the votes of confidence ha

25. Getting Ready to start another Log or I would be all over this!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Free Samples of Perform and Motivate are now available
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 299
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 09:36 AM
  2. Omega Free Shirts and New Stacks Now Available
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12