PUMP DIRT -- DIRTIEST PUMPS AROUND NOW AVAILABLE AND GIVEAWAY

enraged_chris

Awards
PUMP DIRT

Been really psyched to discuss this product and I've been using it consistently in various formulations for the past few months while beta testing. This is a truly revolutionary glucose uptake enhancer and pump product made to shuttle carbs directly where you need them and when you need them. One heaping scoop delivers 500mg of pure banaba leaf powder (to make use of the plants full spectrum of benefits), SLIN10 a proprietary extract consisting of 10% corosolic acid (delivering 35mg per scoop) and a powerful Gymnema Sylvestre extract containing 25% gymnemic acid. No kitchen sink BS blends, only 2 herbs (1 in 2 different forms) at a power packed dose.

Why "dirt" flavored powder?
Capping this product would result in a much slower release weight as you weight for the contents of the capsule to empty and disperse... throwing the powder right down your throat is the quickest way to ensure the product starts working immediately. Imo, the taste is a mild herb flavor and doesn't linger but if you are very sensitive just wrap your scoop in a small "parachute" of tissue.

Our 40% coupon code for the whole site (INNOVA40) is still in effect! Perfect chance to try our products at a cheap price.

GIVEAWAY
1. Over 18 and live in the USA
2. If you use instagram, be willing to post a #pumpdirtchallenge video
3. Tell us why you want to use PUMP DIRT and what glucose/insulin products you have used in the past
4. What carbs are you gonna stack with PUMP DIRT?
5. Post a full review of the product after use.

Ready for some DIRTY pumps?​

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd definintely be down to give this a shot. Have a couple uses I'd like to try it out for/with:

GIVEAWAY
1. Over 18 and live in the USA -yep

2. If you use instagram, be willing to post a #pumpdirtchallenge video - n/a

3. Tell us why you want to use PUMP DIRT and what glucose/insulin products you have used in the past
I train fasted in the mornings for the most part (occasionally in the afternoon) but have all of my calories in the late evening. I often do not have great pumps simply due to the lack of food immediately pre workout, however I have seen some better results by adding things like agmatine to my morning pre. I would like to see if this can beat that out and provide some serious pumps.

I would also plan to try it out just as a gda with some of my larger carb meals. I have used a myriad of other products for this purpose (slinmax, slintensity, slinsane, AP, glycophase, recompadrol, etc) and absolutely love both the effects (varied based on the product) and the benefits.

My evening meals range from lower carb (all carbs from apples, veggies, and a few from some low carb toast) to higher carb (oatmeal and such). One day a week (saturday) I have a giant cheat meal/day with all manner of sweets and treats as well.

5. Post a full review of the product after use. - yes sir

Ready for some DIRTY pumps? - YEP!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Would this do anything for those of us on keto diets?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This looks awesome. Can't wait to see the logs on this.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1. Yup 42

2. Sure will! Just followed on instagram.

3. Glycobol, agmatine and alcar on their own. I also have used one from Swansons that I like. I like the idea of fast delivery. These types of products take planning to work correctly. Faster it works the better.

4. Various preworkout meals white rice, oats, protein bars, and or hbcd.

5. Not a problem

enraged_chris

Awards
Would this do anything for those of us on keto diets?
I had a friend who was on a cyclical ketogenic diet who I had use timed with his carbs in his training window. That'd be about the only use. You do NOT want to take this product without carbs. I tried it (like a true beta tester should do) and was noticeably dizzy and not seeing straight within 45min. It's a doozy

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds very interesting. Still running a log for a while though so def gonna check out how this works for others. Used to use glycobol and slin products in the past and had mixed results with each one. Def gonna pay close attention to your products logged

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I had a friend who was on a cyclical ketogenic diet who I had use timed with his carbs in his training window. That'd be about the only use. You do NOT want to take this product without carbs. I tried it (like a true beta tester should do) and was noticeably dizzy and not seeing straight within 45min. It's a doozy
I seen your video on Instagram pretty cool

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have legitimate low blood sugar and have to eat carbs sometimes often, would pump dirt effect me In a positive way, or would it be detrimental?

it would be great to put all the carbs I eat to good use????

enraged_chris

Awards
I have legitimate low blood sugar and have to eat carbs sometimes often, would pump dirt effect me In a positive way, or would it be detrimental?

it would be great to put all the carbs I eat to good use????
It definitely would be useful to help put your carbs to good use. But I would start with a half serving and a sizeable dose of carbs to assess tolerance... Don't want to go hypo in a workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It definitely would be useful to help put your carbs to good use. But I would start with a half serving and a sizeable dose of carbs to assess tolerance... Don't want to go hypo in a workout.
excellent...then I want in on this promo!!!

I don't have Instagram, but I have used most of what booneman77 has listed, and would do a log to be sure....oh and definitely over 18!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
excellent...then I want in on this promo!!!

I don't have Instagram, but I have used most of what booneman77 has listed, and would do a log to be sure....oh and definitely over 18!!!
Sir, we're gonna need to see that id

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'll use this real nice
1-yes
2- ig is open for use
3- I love anything with "pump" in the name , used sns glyco product liked it
4- cereal and Gatorade is my "around gym" carbs rice and oatmeal the rest of the day
5- will be done

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'll use this real nice
1-yes
2- ig is open for use
3- I love anything with "pump" in the name , used sns glyco product liked it
4- cereal and Gatorade is my "around gym" carbs rice and oatmeal the rest of the day
5- will be done
This guy is a monster !!! Ive seen him

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'd definintely be down to give this a shot. Have a couple uses I'd like to try it out for/with:

GIVEAWAY
1. Over 18 and live in the USA -yep

2. If you use instagram, be willing to post a #pumpdirtchallenge video - n/a

I train fasted in the mornings for the most part (occasionally in the afternoon) but have all of my calories in the late evening. I often do not have great pumps simply due to the lack of food immediately pre workout, however I have seen some better results by adding things like agmatine to my morning pre. I would like to see if this can beat that out and provide some serious pumps.

I would also plan to try it out just as a gda with some of my larger carb meals. I have used a myriad of other products for this purpose (slinmax, slintensity, slinsane, AP, glycophase, recompadrol, etc) and absolutely love both the effects (varied based on the product) and the benefits.

My evening meals range from lower carb (all carbs from apples, veggies, and a few from some low carb toast) to higher carb (oatmeal and such). One day a week (saturday) I have a giant cheat meal/day with all manner of sweets and treats as well.

5. Post a full review of the product after use. - yes sir

Ready for some DIRTY pumps? - YEP!
would like to see you get this as you and several others are on carb deficit almost all the time, so this should be a great product for guys like me during cut time

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
would like to see you get this as you and several others are on carb deficit almost all the time, so this should be a great product for guys like me during cut time
agree, booneman would be an excellent pick!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys! Appreciate the votes of confidence ha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Getting Ready to start another Log or I would be all over this!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Had a question. If Gymnema Sylvestre lowers plasma glucose what is the benefit of having it in the formula at all?

enraged_chris

Awards
Had a question. If Gymnema Sylvestre lowers plasma glucose what is the benefit of having it in the formula at all?
We found that, through a lot of testing, that the combination of these two sources of banaba leaf in combination with the gymnema worked more effectively for great pumps and endurance. I've tried the blend without the gymnema and it is definitely better with it added. It also isn't a huge dose (for a reason) at higher dosages it wasn't as compatible with this product.

reprieve

Awards
1. Over 18 and live in the USA: Yes sir
I want to use Pump Dirt because I have not experienced beneficial impact of glucose disposal agents. I only have used Banaba Leaf, and haven't been convinced that this type of supplement (GDAs) are worthwhile.
I ma not quite sure if I want to utilize easy digesting simple sugars or attempt just whole food sources like starchy vegetables, brown rice, beans, and wheat products. I will probably try both methods.
Will definitely do so.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1. Over 18 and live in the USA: Yes sir
I want to use Pump Dirt because I have not experienced beneficial impact of glucose disposal agents. I only have used Banaba Leaf, and haven't been convinced that this type of supplement (GDAs) are worthwhile.
I ma not quite sure if I want to utilize easy digesting simple sugars or attempt just whole food sources like starchy vegetables, brown rice, beans, and wheat products. I will probably try both methods.
Will definitely do so.
# 6. Must send Rocket a Getto Baggie Sample to try .......

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys have sample packets for sale?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
enraged_chris

enraged_chris

Awards
Do you guys have sample packets for sale?
We don't currently have samples packets for sale or for this product. I'm trying to figure out a nice way to get some samples to everybody. Winners will be announced later today. Last chance for entries.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
This looks excellent should be some serious pumps

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Idk about that. Might make some people go hypo
I feel like most people don't really know what hypo actually is... I see guys here that eat like 300+g of carbs a day saying "oh I took this and I was hypo like 20min later"... that's only really possible if you have serious issues or are double dosing prescription meds. A lot of exaggeration and people "thinking" they're hypo

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel like most people don't really know what hypo actually is... I see guys here that eat like 300+g of carbs a day saying "oh I took this and I was hypo like 20min later"... that's only really possible if you have serious issues or are double dosing prescription meds. A lot of exaggeration and people "thinking" they're hypo
Yeah take 10iu of humalog and don't get enough carbs in bout 20min later....THAT'S HYPO.

Feeling a little light headed and weak isn't really hypo

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you have ever been hypo you will never forget, Cold Sweats, Hands Shaking, Can't Focus, and Grouchy as all heck !!

My Grandson suffers fro hyperinsulinism, his blood sugar was done to 6 once, now that's hypo!!