MIKE HIGH KRATOM IS LOOKING FOR 4-5 LOGGERS !

1. MIKE HIGH KRATOM IS LOOKING FOR 4-5 LOGGERS !

Mile High KRATOM is searching for 4-5 reputable community members willing to give a detailed Log and review of our highly sought after RED VEIN THAI.

Qualifications:*
    you must be an active member of AM , and have at least 300 post count .

You must be able to update your log 3-4 times a week.

Please be as detailed as possible, the more details the better. freshness, effects, dosage, mixing. time of day taken, etc .pics

If you would like a chance to take part in the great opportunity please apply below.*

Also, please state if you have ever used KRATOM in the past , and what makes you a good candidate.*

Thank you MHK
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

2. I'd love the opportunity to log your Red Vein Thai!!! I have used MHK in the past and am a very active member of AM. I also have no issues keeping up on the log and would update daily.
    •   

3. I have never used kratom in the past and was extremely excited to hear the ban has been lifted (at least temporarily) so I can still give it a go. I have had some bouts with anxiety in the past and I am not familiar with the particular strain, but if it can help my anxiousness I will know. I agree to update after every use.

4. I'd love to log this Kratom, I've been meaning to try Mile High for a while now.

I've used Kratom off and on for over a year, almost exclusively red stains as well.

I would be using for night time relaxtion and hopefully some pain relief. My shoulders still a little sketchy after surgery a few months ago and I just destroyed my other shoulder snowboarding yesterday. I'm wishing I could have some Kratom now. Lol

I can compare and contrast to plenty other painkiller and anxiolytics products.

5. We will be announcing the volunteers chosen for the logs shortly.
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com
    •   

6. Congratulations to our 5 volunteers

Brandinooooo
    Blueline438
    mmorso
    KilaCali
    Rascal14

All volunteers chosen are expected to begin there log/review immediately after recieving there products.
    Please post a TD pic of your products.
    I have sent each person chosen a pm, please respond back to me asap.

Thank you , MHK

7. I feel like I never get chosen because my name is cooter flap
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

8. Congrats guys and sorry cooter you will get the next one buddy

9. cooter was the man on the dukes of hazzard.

10. haha Im just messing congrats to the winners! looking to follow along

11. wow-day late and dollar short. I just saw this and it's gone already, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. I got mine in today so I'll give it a try tonight. What was the total weight of powder? I got a lot more than I was expecting which was nice, it weighed 128g with the bag.

13. Got mine today as well!!

Vein Nutrition Forum Rep IG-The_One_BD438
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Blue10 for 10% off your order

14. Got my log up. Thanks again.

MHK Red Vein Thai Review Log

15. each person received 4oz. of red vein thai.

16. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    each person received 4oz. of red vein thai.
    You should send one more out

17. I'm still waiting on my Kratom and will start the log as soon as it gets here

18. Quote Originally Posted by Cooter Flap View Post
    I feel like I never get chosen because my name is cooter flap
    Yeah, you should have went with meat curtains instead.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-31-2015, 08:02 PM
  2. Focused Nutrition is looks for Reps and Loggers
    By Focused Nutri in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-29-2015, 03:18 PM
  3. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 11:09 PM
  4. Volatile opps Pt 2: Fahrenheit is looking for 5 more loggers
    By Bolanrox in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 10:10 PM
  5. AI Sports Nutrition is looking for even more loggers!
    By UNCnate in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 09:43 PM