DemiGod Nation now has a DemiGoddess

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The strongest team just got stronger. We are very excited to have our first DemiGoddess rep.

Please help us welcome VO2Maxima to the Olympus Labs team.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But I thought you guys told me GNO was the resident DemiGoddess?!

All joking aside, I'm excited to be part of the OL team, and look forward to working with you guys!

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
@V02Maxima welcome, you're now family!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Who wants to see pictures of dudes?
But fair enough.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome Comrade VO2Maxima

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just thought id drop by to post so there is at least one person who can out lift you in this thread.....

Oh yeah and welcome!!!!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:dance::party::147::grouphug:

Das it mane... VO2Maxima knows her stuff. Absolutely stellar addition to the team.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Welcome! Really like her posts (usually read her on another forum). Always very helpful and informative.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations to VO2Maxima and Olympus Labs. Excellent pickup.

And people wonder why more women don't post.
Sorry to derail but I have to air this out. Sorry it was meant to be a joke, I've seen her avatar she's bad a$$. And I've read enough of her posts to know she's legit. We bust on people in here all the time, we shouldn't pull a$$ slaps for women should we?

Just check out a log like SFreed 's and see how many times in there dudes(@justhere4comm hairygrandpa ryane87) asked for dudes noodz.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Now to try and put this back on course VO2Maxima how about we hear about your favorite OL supp, old or new?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate the welcome, guys!

Who wants to see pictures of dudes?
But fair enough.
Wait, what's wrong with pictures of dudes?!

Just thought id drop by to post so there is at least one person who can out lift you in this thread.....
Shouldn't be too hard. ;)

Now to try and put this back on course VO2Maxima how about we hear about your favorite OL supp, old or new?
No worries, but there's that pesky post requirement in the way. I'm topless in my avatar though, so you'll have to make do haha.
And old or new? Ostar1ne. First grey area supp I used, initially for its healing properties and then just worked really nicely as far as leaning and strength go (and at 10mg too, hooray for girly doses). I'm going to be really sad when that stockpile runs out.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the welcome, guys!

Wait, what's wrong with pictures of dudes?!

Shouldn't be too hard. ;)

No worries, but there's that pesky post requirement in the way. I'm topless in my avatar though, so you'll have to make do haha.
And old or new? Ostar1ne. First grey area supp I used, initially for its healing properties and then just worked really nicely as far as leaning and strength go (and at 10mg too, hooray for girly doses). I'm going to be really sad when that stockpile runs out.
Just had a flashback to top gun when "playing with the boys" is playing! Welcome!! Welcome!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to derail but I have to air this out. Sorry it was meant to be a joke, I've seen her avatar she's bad a$$. And I've read enough of her posts to know she's legit. We bust on people in here all the time, we shouldn't pull a$$ slaps for women should we?

Just check out a log like SFreed 's and see how many times in there dudes(@justhere4comm hairygrandpa ryane87) asked for dudes noodz.
Talking about noodez, never saw any of you, br1ck_Sh1thouse . Are you hiding something?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do new male reps post pics?! Not necessary.
Depends on who they are and if you ask them. Lmbo! Not sure I want to see your nudez depending on how many donuts you've been destroying lately. (I have no room to talk!!)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to both parties!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on who they are and if you ask them. Lmbo! Not sure I want to see your nudez depending on how many donuts you've been destroying lately. (I have no room to talk!!)
If I believe the fancy body fat machine at the gym I used I'm <14%bf but I'm too shy for pics

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
If I believe the fancy body fat machine at the gym I used I'm <14%bf but I'm too shy for pics
You haven't been using enough sup3r-donut then!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats! Great addition to Olympus labs!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry, don't know this person!!!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GNO's just being nice. Doesn't want to make us mere mortals feel bad about ourselves after seeing his pics.

sorry, don't know this person!!!
You'll like her. She's wickid smaht with a good sense of humor and can outlift 90% of the forum. ;)

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll like her. She's wickid smaht with a good sense of humor and can outlift 90% of the forum. ;)
I hear she's excellent at lifting doughnuts into her mouth.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Welcome

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats VO2!! Great pickup by OL