Scivation & Primaforce Pick Your Stack Promo!!!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Scivation/Primaforce Stacking Promo

In the next few months you will see Scivation releasing:

- New Flavors of Xtend (Coming late this month and into 2017)
- Flexatril in Powder (2017)
- Flexatril in Smaller Caps (Jan 1st)
- A new preworkout (Stim and Non-Stim) ((2017))

With the release of all of these great products we want our loyal family of Anabolic Minds to get their hands on some of our new products as they slowly release!

RULES

- If you could choose a Primaforce/Scivation Stack what would it include? (LIMIT 5 PRODUCTS)
- How would you dose this stack?
- What is your 2017 Goal with this stack?.

What is up for Grabs?
An Xtend Prize Pack of multiple products off the Primaforce and Xtend Line that would customize and fit your stack!

If Chosen:

- Must live in the USA/CA
- Do a small 3 Week Log with all the products you get in the mail (Sponsored Supplement Log Section)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/
- Update 2-3x a week
- Initial Review and Final Review of products.

Things to Consider:
- Throw in different intensity techniques, shorter rest times, and other forms of cardio. This will help gauge recovery, endurance, and performance during your run of the supplements
- Update your log at least 2-3x a week with improvements on strength, performance, endurance, and cardio/weght training related work. (Log for at least 3 weeks with the entire stack)

Have no other logging obligations at the given moment (Do not want to interfere with feedback from other products & or logs)

Great Example of Previous loggers Scivation Products

Xtend Perform:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282005-xtend-perform-black.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282006-xtend-perform-cordycep.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282160-optimizing-my-performance.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280817-saved-scivation.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/281603-scivation-xtend-perform.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280516-performing-better-new.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280586-better-than-your.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280519-time-now-perform.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282949-scivation-xtend-perform.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282985-xtend-perform-log.html#post5418990
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283070-_-lynks8-getting.html

willyb87

Awards
Pretty sweet promo, if I had to choose 5 products to stack they would be, Primaforce Carb Slam, Beta Alanine, and Scivations Xtend Perform, Xtend Raw, and Flexatril Powder form.

I would dose the Carb slam pre and post workout probably going with half a serving for each.
Beta Alanine would be used preworkout, because I love the tingles and honestly I haven't found many pre's dosed high enough to give them to me.
Xtend Perform would be used intra because I hate plain water and the added benefits of BCAAs and electrolytes have always been apparent to me,
Xtend Raw would be mixed in with a nightly Casein protein shake more than likely,
Lastly the product that intrigues me the most is Flexatril Powder, I cant swallow pills and so far I don't think I have found a joint/tendon product that tastes halfway decent that works. I have started lifting heavy again and I am starting to ache so I would love to see what this is about.

Goals... 1) Bulk up to around 230 without adding too much fat, sitting at around 205 at the moment.
2) Get my numbers back to pre injury range Bench 340ish, Sqaut 405ish, Deads 405 ish Currently 315/380/355
3) Get my arms to 18" dry, currently 16 1/2
4) Kinda goes with #1 but add enough muscle that I can do a serious cut around mid summer to still look fairly big at around 10% bf

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pretty sweet promo, if I had to choose 5 products to stack they would be, Primaforce Carb Slam, Beta Alanine, and Scivations Xtend Perform, Xtend Raw, and Flexatril Powder form.

I would dose the Carb slam pre and post workout probably going with half a serving for each.
Beta Alanine would be used preworkout, because I love the tingles and honestly I haven't found many pre's dosed high enough to give them to me.
Xtend Perform would be used intra because I hate plain water and the added benefits of BCAAs and electrolytes have always been apparent to me,
Xtend Raw would be mixed in with a nightly Casein protein shake more than likely,
Lastly the product that intrigues me the most is Flexatril Powder, I cant swallow pills and so far I don't think I have found a joint/tendon product that tastes halfway decent that works. I have started lifting heavy again and I am starting to ache so I would love to see what this is about.

Goals... 1) Bulk up to around 230 without adding too much fat, sitting at around 205 at the moment.
2) Get my numbers back to pre injury range Bench 340ish, Sqaut 405ish, Deads 405 ish Currently 315/380/355
3) Get my arms to 18" dry, currently 16 1/2
4) Kinda goes with #1 but add enough muscle that I can do a serious cut around mid summer to still look fairly big at around 10% bf
Powder form is not out bud..
Please read the very top Where i even quoted

"In the next few months you will see Scivation releasing:

We can't give you a product that is not out yet, and may not be out for a few months. We could do the new flexatril caps (Smaller size) for you in your stack if you win.

willyb87

Awards
Powder form is not out bud..
Please read the very top Where i even quoted

"In the next few months you will see Scivation releasing:

We can't give you a product that is not out yet, and may not be out for a few months. We could do the new flexatril caps (Smaller size) for you in your stack if you win.
That would work, I guess I misunderstood, I thought it said giving ppl the people a chance to try the new stuff as it came out meaning winners would be chosen as products were released. Smaller pills would work as well thanks for clearing that up.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That would work, I guess I misunderstood, I thought it said giving ppl the people a chance to try the new stuff as it came out meaning winners would be chosen as products were released. Smaller pills would work as well thanks for clearing that up.
We can't honor things that are not released yet
Those are things in the pipeline
Sorry if that is confusing but there is a lot
Coming from Scivation in 2017

muskate

muskate

Awards
Sweet promo! Scivation and Primaforce are really killing it with the promos lately.

Right now I am about 5 months away from my next competition. I am trying to put on a little size while holding my condition so I only need to do a quick 10 week cut before my show. I basically am making a lean mass stack. The products I would include are
1. Scivation Xtend Perform - intra workout BCAAs to signal muscle protein synthesis and increase endurance
2. Sciation Flexatril - a good joint supplement to keep your joints and ligaments healthy
3. Primaforce ALA - a really good anti-oxidant that has been shown to increase muscle insulin sensitivity
4. Primaforce L-carnitne L-tartrate powder - a really good non stimulant fat burner that I like to add into my intra workout Xtend
5. Primaforce Beta alanine powder - really good to buffer lactic acid and increase endurance when training .I throw this into my intra workout drink as well

Here are some current photos -

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get it on this, guys! Perform is legit!

Another great promo from Bob and Scivation!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never tried any of the PrimaForce products, but I am a big fan of Scavation so I will assume PrimaForce is of the same Top Quality !!

I belive I would design my stack around Growth and Recovery

(1) Scivation Xtend(Grape) (2) Servings per day (1) During my fasted AM Workouts and the 2nd Before Bed
(2) Scivation FLEXATRIL I have used this product before and it works GREAT being 58 years old and having been lifting for 30 + years I need this!!
(3) PrimaForce Phenibut Powder Sleep and Recovery are very important to me, this would be a great addition to my Sleep/Recovery Stack
(4) PrimaForce 5-HTP Just another Great Recovery Product
(5) PrimaForce ZMP I have been using ZMA for years and Love It!!

If chosen I can and will follow all of the requirements, Thank you!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looks like the AM Community doesn't want to make their own Stack for their goals.
Lets see some apps!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want to compete and to do that I really need to increase my workout aggression and clean up my diet. Scivation and primaforce will help with that. Here is what I would pick.

Scivation xtend go - for my preoworkout.
Primaforce- beta alanine to go with my pwo because I need that jitter
Primaforce yohimbine to give my pwo that awesome flow

Scivation xtend perform for my intra/post workout and for a daytime drink to help cut sodas

Primaforce ZMA for the night time.

I think that would be an amazing stack. Perfect components to give a great workout and carry you through the lift. Plus a little extra to make you feel better during the day and sleep well at night.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Really wanted to focus on building up my legs this year so
# 1 would be Flexatril because I already get some pain in my joints and have used enough products to be able to tell the difference.

#2 xtend perform. Have already been using and am just running out. Have noticed helping a good amount to help me keep a faster more intense pace. Would like to see if using longer would increase benefits.
#3 would be carnitine tartrate for the performance enhancement that it offers. In think it would compliment xtend well for intra workout
#4 would be capros because I don't always get as much fruits and veggies in as I would like. Would probably even start taking my bp daily to see how it affects it. And would simply dose daily and experiment with different dosing times.
#5 would be teacrine because I've wanted an alternative to straight caffeine specifically for pre workout purposes. Don't think I like dmaa anymore. I always crash hard. Don't want anything that intense anyway. Just a nice flow of energy

I think this stack would make a great Kickstart to a lean mean year

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5 Products of your choice and only a handful of responses???? Man.. This promo doesn't get much better. This is a Stack for you and YOUR GOAL!!!
I will let this run till the end of the week, if not many more apply, then hey good for those who entered and a better chance to win!

Good luck to those who entered, but there is still time to get in on this!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def the best promo I've seen in a long time!!! With the new year everyone has their goals as usual. For me it's mainly hitting the cardio to cutting body fat and toning it up. I have log several reviews during my time here. Can update 3 to 5 times a week.

My stack choice would be the following:

DAA taken at lunch. I haven't used a solid DAA sup in over two yrs. I enjoyed it back then and would def like to use it again.

CLA: 3 pre break 3 pre lunch. One of my all time favs I have used CLA for over 10 plus yrs.

Flexatril!!! Never used anything like this besides prescription but with being 36 my joints need all the help they can get.

Xtend Bcaa's dosed according to label. I am a firm believer in bcaa and what they do for a lifter or any athlete.

Synephrine: 2 x daily once morning and at lunch. Def need a boost in the fat burner area when cutting so def would be an addition.

At 36 with four kids, I've learned to train for health and endurance vrs how much can I lift. When you got kids that look up to you health becomes a priority.

muskate

muskate

Awards
5 Products of your choice and only a handful of responses???? Man.. This promo doesn't get much better. This is a Stack for you and YOUR GOAL!!!
I will let this run till the end of the week, if not many more apply, then hey good for those who entered and a better chance to win!

Good luck to those who entered, but there is still time to get in on this!
I'm surprised more people haven't entered as well.

Oh well. Means there is a better chance of me winning lol :D

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

You can't start promo's the day before new years eve and expect much. lol.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn already running a scivation log. Guys get in on this. This is one sweet prize pack

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

I believe you're on the blacklist due to never finishing your logs. Like ours for example you won and straight up ran.

muskate

muskate

Awards
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Few more days left....... Now or never fellas!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

1 scoop mango + 1 scoop pineapple

Delicious ?

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
I recently received a prize pack from Scivation so I'm not entering the promo but here's the endurance stack I've been using.

1. and 2. Peak O2 and Xtend Perform. Peak O2 is one of the few products I've used that makes a noticeable difference in endurance. Two servings a day. Sometimes I use one serving before my workout and one after; other times I drink half before and the rest during.
3. Flexatril. I'm not a kid anymore and I want to keep my joints happy. I don't want to jinx myself, but I don't have any real joint pain but my joints are "noisy." Dosed according to the label.
4. Beta alanine. I've used this for a few years now. Helps with endurance. 2g in the AM, 2g in the PM
5. LCLT. I've used this off and on over the last few years. It helps me recover better.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just getting released post bilateral hernia surgery and looking to get my speed, endurance and muscle mass back. Full body workouts with cardio intensity increased weekly based off of recovery. Having 3 boys and as an athletic director I have gone to more athletic than bodybuilder. But of course goal is always increase strength and muscle mass, just not at the expense of functionality.
I think extend perform and/or peako2. Add in extend go and extend bcaa. Throw in beta alanine and maybe alcar. Need a rep to layout which/how best to dose pre/intra/post on the extend series. I agree with great promo, good luck. Also surprised with lack of entry, think most like to just put name in and not have to put any thought or effort in applying like asked for in this thread.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Great promo. With a more than reasonable log layout. Surprised this hasn't got more traffic

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Winner will be chosen tomorrow night or sunday....
Last call.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There are so many unique options combining both sides of it. I personally like to combine recovery and preworkout. Start with xtend. I'm picking this over perform cause I want to try blood orange and little more flexibility. I would grab caffeine tabs and teacrine. I can now use as a pre or energy drink. Al car powder for focus and form of carnitine. Peak02 powder after using perform this stuff rocks.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get u want to try blood orange, who doesn't. But if u go with Perform u get peako2 in it and then u can add a diff product to your stack. I've used them all and u really can't go wrong though

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I get u want to try blood orange, who doesn't. But if u go with Perform u get peako2 in it and then u can add a diff product to your stack. I've used them all and u really can't go wrong though
Also gives me the freedom to add peak02 to a different flavor. Curious how it effects the flavors. I have a ton of crystal lite type flavor packets.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Scivation & Primaforce Pick Your Stack Promo!!!!!

Also gives me the freedom to add peak02 to a different flavor. Curious how it effects the flavors. I have a ton of crystal lite type flavor packets.
Peako2 is flavorless. Perfect mixability and totally undetectable in whatever u put it in. I tried it in protein, pres, Xtend and even a plain old glass of water. It's really an awesome product. If u want to check out the log I ran, read the final recap and u can see exactly how good this product is imo

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
I can't speak to how PeakO2 affects Crystal Light type drink mixes but I mixed 2 scoops of Peak o2 with a scoop of blood orange Xtend this morning. It didn't really affect the blood orange taste.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We had 8 people who signed up for the promo
So the fairest way to do this??

Random Number Generator.
1)willyb87
2)muskate
3)rock3015
4)blueline438
5)packers6211
6)mase1
7)pulsefit
8)aloosecannon

And the winner is.....

Rocket3015

CONGRATS!!!!
I look forward to your log with the 5 products of your choice.
I will send you a personal message to get you all squared away and get things set up!

Keep an eye out for More Xtend Flavors, Xtend Perform Flavors, Powdered Flexatril, and of course the pre-workout expected to be out in 45 days :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We had 8 people who signed up for the promo
So the fairest way to do this??

Random Number Generator.
1)willyb87
2)muskate
3)rock3015
4)blueline438
5)packers6211
6)mase1
7)pulsefit
8)aloosecannon

And the winner is.....

Rocket3015

CONGRATS!!!!
I look forward to your log with the 5 products of your choice.
I will send you a personal message to get you all squared away and get things set up!

Keep an eye out for More Xtend Flavors, Xtend Perform Flavors, Powdered Flexatril, and of course the pre-workout expected to be out in 45 days :)
Awesome !!! Thank you Scivation, Primaforce & The Solution, I will do my best to make you all proud!! Info on it's way !

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yay rocket. I'm jealous man!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome !!! Thank you Scivation, Primaforce & The Solution, I will do my best to make you all proud!! Info on it's way !
have you got your products?
let me know when you can get the log up and running Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have you got your products?
let me know when you can get the log up and running Rocket3015
Stack.JPG

Got my Scivation/Primaforce Stack in the mail today, Log should be up on Sunday. Thanks to The Solution & 1Fast400 for the opportunity !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My log is up !!

Everyone Please Join The Party !!