NOVAMINO -- SAY NO TO BS AMINOS GIVEAWAY

E

enraged_chris

Awards

CLINICAL DOSING: 6g BCAA (clinically studied and superior 2:1:1 ratio) per serving combined with 2.5g (clinically studied) dose of Betaine Anhydrous.

GREAT MIXABILITY: Our ultra-fine micronized and instantized BCAAs are our main ingredient so no frothy leucine foam to destroy the refreshing taste.

GREAT FLAVORS: Available in Cotton Candy, Caribbean Colada, Sweet Georgia Peach, and Fuji Apple Pear... taste is sure to satisfy.

GREAT HYDRATION: One of the biggest factors of performance is hydration... so we loaded NOVAMINO with electrolytes to keep you hydrated all day and fuel your workouts.

ENHANCED PUMPS: We threw in 1g of Citrulline Malate to boost the effects of any pump product you take. Pairs great with Limitless or Enraged to pump total Citrulline Malate content to 5g. Citrulline Malate also provides malic acid a potent krebs cycle intermediate to keep your workouts lasting longer and harder.

GIVEAWAY RULES
1. Must live in the US and be over 18 years of age
2. Let us know which flavor you want to try and WHY
3. Must post a review of the product

Winners will be announced next week! And 40% off on the full line ends this December 31st.​

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
I'd love to try Apple Pear or Sweet Georgia Peach. I recently started mixing my BCAA's with my pre-workout so this would be a great option to take!
Definitely willing to post a review

beast10

beast10

Awards
Georgia peach, I want to try it because I like having a BCAA product to sip on through out the day.

M

MPizzle

Awards
I would love to try the Fuji Apple Pear flavor. I have never seen a supplement in this flavor, and feel like it will give me a break from the norm. I do kickboxing 4 days a week and lift 3 days a week. I'm looking for something to help recovery times and help keep me off of the mat.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cotton Candy FOR SURE! Apple Pear would be a far 2nd (not a huge pear person).
Easily could do a review, and I leave some of the most detailed reviews on the forums.
I like how it is a very simple yet well dosed product in the electrolytes, BCAA's (6g a serving) and Betaine.
Cotton Candy is becoming a popular flavor, so lets see how it stacks to the other Cotton Candy's offered on the market.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to try the Caribbean coolada - pineapple and coconut sound amazing
Plus like the added hydration

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If that Caribbean Colada is like Pina colada, I'd try that one out, yet to try a solid p.c. flavor, but always down for a Peach flavor or Apple flavor, lol. Picky, I am not.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I am a island man-so the Caribbean Colada sounds great. This would work great as intra. I really like the electrolytes in this and find that it help with camping of muscles and over all well begin.

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
Sounds super refreshing and probably a decent supplement, but why such a low dose on the Citrulline? Even when paired with Limitless or Enraged it's still short a couple of grams, no?

Not bashing, just curious if my understanding about dosing Citrulline for noticeable effects @ 6-8 grams is bunk.

E

enraged_chris

Awards
Sounds super refreshing and probably a decent supplement, but why such a low dose on the Citrulline? Even when paired with Limitless or Enraged it's still short a couple of grams, no?

Not bashing, just curious if my understanding about dosing Citrulline for noticeable effects @ 6-8 grams is bunk.
To be honest is really enhances the flavor of the product and still has some ergogenic benefits. Everyone always reports great pumps from the combo of 4g citrulline malate and 1g agmatine found in our pres. The additional amount in the amino is a bonus that greatly enhances the flavor. Also the same dose found in xtend. Except we dose Betaine Anhydrous instead of glutamine. Imo Betaine Anhydrous is a much more effective supplement than l-glutamine which is mostly used by the gut and has some immune benefits.

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
To be honest is really enhances the flavor of the product and still has some ergogenic benefits. Everyone always reports great pumps from the combo of 4g citrulline malate and 1g agmatine found in our pres. The additional amount in the amino is a bonus that greatly enhances the flavor. Also the same dose found in xtend. Except we dose Betaine Anhydrous instead of glutamine. Imo Betaine Anhydrous is a much more effective supplement than l-glutamine which is mostly used by the gut and has some immune benefits.
Ahhh, I see. I can definitely agree with you in terms of flavor enhancement. Citrulline as a stand alone does have that tart bite that is quite enjoyable for sure.

I also agree with you on the Betaine as opposed to Glutamine. A much more solid and effective compound when it comes to loading a supplement. Essentially (pun there) with an average to good diet, our muscles receive plenty of glutamine.

Thanks for responding Chris.

I'd like to participate and would go with the flavor you like most.

Thanks for the intro to what seems to be a decent supplement.

E

enraged_chris

Awards
Ahhh, I see. I can definitely agree with you in terms of flavor enhancement. Citrulline as a stand alone does have that tart bite that is quite enjoyable for sure.

I also agree with you on the Betaine as opposed to Glutamine. A much more solid and effective compound when it comes to loading a supplement. Essentially (pun there) with an average to good diet, we receive plenty of glutamine.

Thanks for responding Chris.

I'd like to participate and would go with the flavor you like most.

Thanks for the intro to what seems to be a decent supplement.
Yeah man. We wanted to go with basic but properly dosed and well flavored. I love going through and explaining our thought process behind each product-- even with single ingredient products we spend a lot of time working to source and create the best extracts at the best dosages. We literally spend a few months trying to get flavor and mixability down with these guys.

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
Yeah man. We wanted to go with basic but properly dosed and well flavored. I love going through and explaining our thought process behind each product-- even with single ingredient products we spend a lot of time working to source and create the best extracts at the best dosages. We literally spend a few months trying to get flavor and mixability down with these guys.
Part of the crowd that actually care about consumers health while considering your customers taste buds I see, eh ; )

E

enraged_chris

Awards
Part of the crowd that actually care about consumers health while considering your customers taste buds I see, eh ; )
Quality is important to us. I use all of our stuff myself. Been taking the since pretty much consistently since we released it. Also have family and close friends using it. So quality is a very high concern for all of us here at innovapharm. We've got some other great products coming soon that I think are going to be hits and really pushing the envelope with novel extracts and ingredients.

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
Quality is important to us. I use all of our stuff myself. Been taking the since pretty much consistently since we released it. Also have family and close friends using it. So quality is a very high concern for all of us here at innovapharm. We've got some other great products coming soon that I think are going to be hits and really pushing the envelope with novel extracts and ingredients.
Great to hear! I've become a minimalist in the supplement arena mainly because of the lack of class being marketed and distributed out there.

Keep us posted mang.... I'm in

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Definitely in. I fast for 18-20hrs a day including training so bcaas are a vital part of my daily regimen. Also like the inclusion of citrulline Malate and electrolytes as these will definitely be beneficial around a workout.

Fuji apple pear sounds the most unique so that would be my top choice, followed closet by cotton candy, with a toss up for the other two (tho I love in GA so could compare to real Georgia peaches ha)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1)Live in the Midwest (Missouri)

2)Caribbean Colada, because I've had one other supplement that was a colada flavor and LOVED it. Plus, I'm almost out of TMG and Novamino will fill that void!

The review will be no problem either.

Thanks!

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
Definitely in. I fast for 18-20hrs a day including training so bcaas are a vital part of my daily regimen. Also like the inclusion of citrulline Malate and electrolytes as these will definitely be beneficial around a workout.

Fuji apple pear sounds the most unique so that would be my top choice, followed closet by cotton candy, with a toss up for the other two (tho I love in GA so could compare to real Georgia peaches ha)
Nice!

I've been fasting the same time window for 3 months now and am finally carving up my abs, big time. Nowadays I find it amazing how much food I was piledriving into my system on a so called "eat something every 2 hours" type diet.

Interesting now you mention BCAA's w/ fasting. I haven't taken any bcaa supplements since I started IF. Do you feel it to be vital? Or do you think my 2300 'wholesome' calorie diet is enough? (I train at least 4 days a week)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice!

I've been fasting the same time window for 3 months now and am finally carving up my abs, big time. Nowadays I find it amazing how much food I was piledriving into my system on a so called "eat something every 2 hours" type diet.

Interesting now you mention BCAA's w/ fasting. I haven't taken any bcaa supplements since I started IF. Do you feel it to be vital? Or do you think my 2300 'wholesome' calorie diet is enough? (I train at least 4 days a week)
http://www.leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html
Right off the leangains website bud.

E

enraged_chris

Awards
Have done some periods of fasted dieting in the past (definitely not my favorite... Dinner last night was nachos and a most of a quart of cookie dough ice cream... Don't worry added a protein shake so it's all good) and bcaas and a heavy duty preworkout were the only things that got me through my workouts. I've found long fasted periods limited my strength gains and progress in that arena but oftentimes I'll train with just preworkout, carbs and aminos in my system. Great workouts.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Great to hear

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice!

There's a few benefits I've seen:
A) I drink more fluids (always good)
B) slightly better recovery - I train at 5:30am and usually don't eat until 7-8pm so having something to help in the interim is a bonus. I'm definitely less sore with than without.
C) and this is more per research than experience- it should help spike mps which should benefit muscle growth. Obviously it's very hard to tell a difference in this aspect as I've trained for years and years so gains are always slow (also I try not to go full bulk mode anymore so again, only very slight cal increases)

E

enraged_chris

Awards
B) slightly better recovery - I train at 5:30am and usually don't eat until 7-8pm so having something to help in the interim is a bonus. I'm definitely less sore with than without.
C) and this is more per research than experience- it should help spike mps which should benefit muscle growth. Obviously it's very hard to tell a difference in this aspect as I've trained for years and years so gains are always slow (also I try not to go full bulk mode anymore so again, only very slight cal increases)
I'd like to personally say I think bcaas in/around a workout while fasted are great. But I think the trend of doing bcaas all day while fasting sort of defeats the purpose of fasting. Leucine can spike insulin... Slowing fat loss. But that's fine during/around a workout since you're more focused on ensuring recovery.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to test & review Caribbean Colada, I use BCAA twice per day, before bed and during workout.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd like to personally say I think bcaas in/around a workout while fasted are great. But I think the trend of doing bcaas all day while fasting sort of defeats the purpose of fasting. Leucine can spike insulin... Slowing fat loss. But that's fine during/around a workout since you're more focused on ensuring recovery.
Very true. My reason for fasting is much more relative to my schedule, convenience, and bottomless pit of a stomach ha.

Crap metabolism (currently bulking on a paltry 1800cals) + not satiated until really full (which is a good 5lb of food usually) = one meal where I'm actually happy and satisfied.

That paired with having a job where I travel for a living it is much easier to pack a tub of bcaas and worry about food after work vs eating on the road/go all the time

E

enraged_chris

Awards
Very true. My reason for fasting is much more relative to my schedule, convenience, and bottomless pit of a stomach ha.

Crap metabolism (currently bulking on a paltry 1800cals) + not satiated until really full (which is a good 5lb of food usually) = one meal where I'm actually happy and satisfied.

That paired with having a job where I travel for a living it is much easier to pack a tub of bcaas and worry about food after work vs eating on the road/go all the time
I'm on the road decently often for work and on those days I usually end up doing something similar. But with a lot more less healthy calories ha

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
Awesome insight. I'm also not all that into bulking anymore. My main focus is tailored around agility, endurance strength and sound health. You just encouraged me to supp bcaa's, lol.

Rec goes to the OP as well, thank you both!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome insight. I'm also not all that into bulking anymore. My main focus is tailored around agility, endurance strength and sound health. You just encouraged me to supp bcaa's, lol.

Rec goes to the OP as well, thank you both!
Yeah for me bulk just means fat haha. My metabolism just has never been good enough to add much of a surplus without putting on far more fat than muscle.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in, I also use IF and always have a need for quality BCAAs.

GIVEAWAY RULES
1. Must live in the US and be over 18 years of age Yes, live in Tennessee and am 41 years old
2. Let us know which flavor you want to try and WHY I think I would like to try the Fuji Apple Pear. It sounds great, and I've never seen it offered before. I love Fuji Apples and Pears!
3. Must post a review of the product Definitely!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for winner(s)

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Don't know if this is still open, but I train fasted and like to use quality products pre and intra. Caribbean colada sounds delicious. Live in TX and definitely willing to review. I haven't tried anything from your company at this point.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
only used a few products but becoming a fan of this company and ENragedchris is a good guy!!!

the peach sounds great, never tried any peach flavored supp type drink that I can think of!!!

E

enraged_chris

Awards
only used a few products but becoming a fan of this company and ENragedchris is a good guy!!!

the peach sounds great, never tried any peach flavored supp type drink that I can think of!!!
I'm just happy you've become a fan. It makes me feel good to see people enjoying and getting use out of our stuff. We take a lot of pride in what we put into our bottles.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm just happy you've become a fan. It makes me feel good to see people enjoying and getting use out of our stuff. We take a lot of pride in what we put into our bottles.
I've been a member here for quite awhile and seen several companies come and go, I always appreciate new companies that have high standards-it keeps the older[more established] companies from becoming complacent!!! as long as you continue to put out good products for a reasonable price you will have my support!!!

very happy to see you expanding your line-up!!!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Looks like a great product.. BCAA's and pump product sounds like the perfect combo. Would love to try the cotton candy.. I mean come one who doesn't love cotton candy!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had a good experience so far with Enraged. I'm going to give it a thorough review after I use the entire tub :)

It's good to see a company that takes pride in its ingredients and quality.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm in

1. I live in Indiana and over 18
2. I would like to try Sweet Georgia Peach.
Why: I've been lifting for a long time and I know my body on recovery and soreness. I haven't used a bcaa product in over a year so I would really like to see how my recovery is when I incorporate this bcaa product into the mix. I was going to buy a bcaa product this week just for that reason and then I ran into this thread so I figured I'd give it a shot.
3. The review would be no problem. I have an ongoing thread where everyone could see the day to day of the product as well.

E

enraged_chris

Awards
pete8407, ryane87, The Solution, booneman77 are winners... message me with address and flavor of choice!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Gentlemen !!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Congrats guys!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
innovapharm is an up and coming company, imo....I wish innovapharm, along with the loggers the best of luck!!! congrats to the loggers!!!