Controlled Labs: Pets of Anabolic Minds

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are nothing without our loved ones. This promotion is to help celebrate our littlest and furriest loved ones... our pets! In true holiday spirit we want to see all the pictures!

Who else pets?

Contest

Please post pictures of you and your pet and tell us why they mean so much to you.

Prizes
1st Place - 3 Product of Choice
2nd Place - 2 Product of Choice
3rd Place - 1 Product of Choice

Contest Rules
US Only
18+
Not for resale Hyde and myself will pick winners based on best entry
Run date: 11:59 PST Jan 3, 2016

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure if I have any pics with me and my dog. It's mainly just her lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure if I have any pics with me and my dog. It's mainly just her lol
Mine will never sit still for one lol. That's why Im happy we got that pic.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He doesn't always look so dumb, I promise.
First one is when he was 3 1/2 months, the second is when he was 6 1/2 months. He is now 13 months old lol
IMG_2239.JPG
IMG_2240.JPG

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1482962024.675051.jpg
the baby is Zira the big one is Kane

Rottweilers are the sh1t
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1482962070.992976.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1482962089.519490.jpg

Don't be confused by the pics of her sleeping she is playin 24/7 always ready to play and she loves her big brother lol, he's protective as fucc of her , when I'm out front with her I've had people come up to her 3-4 times and he snaps from inside hhe house you hear him barking and growling loud as hell lol
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1482962178.951405.jpg
she was my gift to my girl for Xmas

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1482962233.986841.jpg
this is me holding her
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1482962312.059910.jpg
and chilling on the couch with Kane when he was younger lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really great promotion!!

Me and my boy Buddy. He past away last year. He was my best friend for 15 years. I wrote an article about him after he passed to help me cope and honor his memory. We even moved to a first floor apartment when he couldn't walk down the stairs on his own.

I was so distraught two weeks later. I adopted this little guy from the rescue. Flew to Chicago. Drove 3.5 hours one way and brought him home.

They were worried he wouldn't walk right. Something about his hind legs. Well I'm happy to say he's got no problems now. He runs fast and can really jump.

This is Shadow.
He fell in love with this pup.

https://vimeo.com/197458239

He loves to say hi to all the dogs at the vet.

I swear this dog is the result of an experiment. He has talons like an eagle. Walks like a cat. And is freaking smart. He learns really quick.

She's still 13 lbs. he's. 65 and every time he hears her bark down the hallway he goes crazy.

She stayed with us for a week and that ruined him after she left. It's incredible how he responds to her.

Lmao. Hams.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are nothing without our loved ones. This promotion is to help celebrate our littlest and furriest loved ones... our pets! In true holiday spirit we want to see all the pictures!

Who else pets?

Contest

Please post pictures of you and your pet and tell us why they mean so much to you.

Prizes
1st Place - 3 Product of Choice
2nd Place - 2 Product of Choice
3rd Place - 1 Product of Choice

Contest Rules
US Only
18+
Not for resale Hyde and myself will pick winners based on best entry
Run date: 11:59 PST Jan 3, 2016
Great, fresh promotion from an excellent company. Interesting you have to write, "not for resale"

Happy new year!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just recently had to put my 10 year old Callie down (cancer) No pictures of me with her but my 4 yr old was always loving on her and trying to put hats on her. She was a really great pup.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is an awesome promo. Here is a pic of my 13 year old girl Tess. Truly my best pal. It has to be love, she sleeps between me and the Mrs. and wakes me every night to go under the covers to snuggle my right leg.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20160315_213328-800x575.jpg

This is my 1st son as i call him duke hes is a big part in my familys life for many reasons but the main reason is my grandma and i feel he helped us have our 1st real son my wife and i battled with infertility for 18 months i know its not a long time for sum but we thought as to young fit adults getting prego shouldn't have been a problem we stressed and battled alot we always wanted a dog we are both dog lovers but in our condo we couldn't have one fast foward a few months later we get our 1st house woo blessing one day wer cruzin thru town we stopped to the animal shelter and brought duke home we feel in love with him life was good and we wer at peace with are new dog a few weeks after we got him we had a dr appointment and found out we wer prego!!!
This pic sums it up for my wife and i

reprieve

Awards
Um are dogs alpha? I guess I have to chance it. Love my pets for their unconditional love, as long as they ain't hungry. It helps with the oscillations of sucess and failure with any endeavors.
1482977809756.jpg

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

This is my boy Simba and other than the fact he's a complete gangster, he's also my best pal. I look forward to playing with the guy everyday. The unconditional love of a dog is something incredible. I had a friend who was giving him away my junior year of college and I took him on a whim and it has been one of the best decisions of my life. Couldn't imagine what I'd do without him, as sad as it sounds he's helped me get through some tough times. Looking forward to many more years of friendship.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to post up my pets. The only one I don't have a pic of is my son's parakeet, who we are convinced is a lich or other type of immortal being, LOL.

Ada and Pixie.jpg
Ada.jpg
Buzz.jpg
Harry.jpg
Prissy.jpg

All of our pets except the lizard and the aforementioned bird are rescues from shelters :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great promo with a lot of great pets so far :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My 27lbs Kitty Mr. Fireball

Picture 009 (600x800).jpg
Picture 009 (600x800).jpg

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
https://youtu.be/5Oe9B-ySb1Q

She said yes, mind you this was months ago but never the less yes!!!! Is that good enough !!! He is crazy now and thinks he's the king of the house Haha.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lol my sister has a cat that size too ! Acts more like a dog then a cat it's pretty funny , just wants to get fed and sit on people's laps

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
View attachment 143680
This is Tiggy . He is half kangaroo half calico. He spends a majority of his time in a hunting pose . We have had him since a kitten . He enjoys staring out the windows , watching tv and smothering his human companions. ** no he is not on a cycle currently **

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established

This is Phoenix... she's half quarter horse half mustang.

Outside of her being an awesome work horse that you can rope and do anything that you need to do, she's such a sweet horse that I can take my kids on without worrying about her trying to buck us off.

Anyway, it's pretty awesome having a horse like her.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

This is Phoenix... she's half quarter horse half mustang.

Outside of her being an awesome work horse that you can rope and do anything that you need to do, she's such a sweet horse that I can take my kids on without worrying about her trying to buck us off.

Anyway, it's pretty awesome having a horse like her.
That's incredible! My family used to have horses. Jumpers, Runners but I never really liked them. My favorite was my cousins Appaloosa. It was a big dog that came when you called him.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome bro , showed my girl she said we need a horse lol

muskate

muskate

Awards

This is a photo of me and our family dog Silky.

Silky is one of the most well behaved dogs I have ever met. She actually went through obedience classes and is a certified 'pet therapy dog'.

Once a week either me and silky or my mom and silky will visit terminally ill patients for an afternoon. It never ceases to amaze me how much something as simple as letting them play with Silky for a few minutes will brighten up their day.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Silky is one of the most well behaved dogs I have ever met. She actually went through obedience classes and is a certified 'pet therapy dog'.

Once a week either me and silky or my mom and silky will visit terminally ill patients for an afternoon. It never ceases to amaze me how much something as simple as letting them play with Silky for a few minutes will brighten up their day.
That's really amazing.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has GOT to be my favorite promo ever -- awesome stuff, guys! Sub'd to see all the awesome pet photos later!

At my parents' for another day snuggling with their pup and then it's back home my lil bro (the chillest cat of all).

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Awesome! I think poodles are rated as the most intelligent dog.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Awesome! I think poodles are rated as the most intelligent dog.
I remember reading that somewhere as well. Silky is certainly a very smart dog.

I always got made fun of in Jr High for having a poodle but shes a really nice and very well behaved dog.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Here are two of my dogs. Their names are Annie and tucker. I love these dogs so much it's ridiculous. My wife and I got Annie together after dating for one year. She had some issues as a puppy and needed surgery so we knew she needed someone to love her. She is the most laid back, well behaved boxer I've ever met. But she is also extremely protective. When my wife was pregnant she wouldn't let anyone come near her while they were out. She would growl and get nasty. But only when she was with my wife. She is also trained to attack which is pretty cool and it's been tested. When my wife yells a certain word she loses her effing mind and goes all feral. Lol. We tested it one night and I was sneaking around the house all blacked out and she freakin ripped holes in my hoody and darn near tore my arm off. I'm so proud. Lol.
Tucker is my dog. He's "special". Lol. We got him right after we married and it was my job to train him. Well I'm happy to say that after 7 years he can finally sit. Tuck likes to sleep and lick Windows. He has developed some protective instincts. With our last child when he would be in his rocker or bouncer tuck would sick in front of him watch over him. If we would tickle him or roll around tuck would freak out and start hitting us. Lol. I chose the above the pic because I have a pic somewhere just like the above but it's when tuck was maybe about 6months old. If I find it I'll post it too.

We also have a 6lb Yorkie. We used to have a kinkajou. Long story with her. RIP.

I also have a 125 gallon reef tank too. When I'm not buying supps I'm putting money in the reef.

Got more pics to share

Here's phoebe our old kinkajou

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love this thread. Me and the lady have had French bulldog fever lately. We're both dog lovers but can't have them at our place.

Thank you everyone for this awesome sharing.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Controlled Labs has the most creative promos!!! Remember ? Bomb.

Love you guys!
NH.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I know, I know, I've been MIA for like ever, but work is crazy, anyways, love the idea of this contest and could definitely use some White Flood for me and the wife.
My pups make my life so enjoyable, they have tons of energy and always love to see me! The wife and I decided kids are just too much work so after the step son leaves for the army we're only having furry children! Anyways, here is my photo submission! Thanks guys!

muskate

muskate

Awards
Good luck everyone!

Thanks controlled labs for another really generous promo!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1483489786.372460.jpg

As lame as it sounds, I couldn't imagine my life without my weiner. She's the most stubborn but cutest damn thing in the world. She's literally constantly excited to be by me and my girlfriend and is the happiest dog I've ever seen. She radiates positive energy and whenever I'm annoyed, angry, frustrated, bummed, etc she does some cute **** to cheer me up. I don't have kids though she's definitely a handful. But she makes life more enjoyable. I always do weird **** around her and she probably thinks I'm a freak but at the end of my day idk what i'd do if I didn't have her waiting for me at the door when I came home everyday.

Everyone said me and my girlfriend were dumb for getting a dog together but it's arguably been the best decision we've made as a team. This is lame too but I've grown as a person and became more mature.

In fact, I love my dog so much my girlfriend got me a watercolor painting of her to hang up in my office

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
We have two golden doodles and they are the best dogs ever my two best friends! They both honestly think they Actual people. They are always right be our side or laying next to one of the kids when they are sick or upset, it's really amazing how animals can tell those kind of things .. just like everyone's awesome pets they are part of our family and couldn't imagine our family with out them .. sierra is the strait haired one she is 4 and Riley is the curly one she's 1 and full of energy !

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a lot of fun seeing everyone's pets.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established

Here is my pup. She is 5 years old and is our first born. Haha. She is the sweetest dog but now that we had 2 boys she is more vicious than a Doberman. Don't move to quick around our lil guys cuz you'll prob get nipped.

She is a very lazy lap dog but tires easily as she is so small. I am proud to walk her around the neighborhood with her harness and pink leash. Honestly, would you mess with a guy like that? Hahah.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't have a chance to get in before the end of the promo, but that's okay because I really just wanted to share anyway lol. Just finished reading everyones' posts and it made me really happy to hear how many others have a heart for animals like I do.

I always grew up with a dog. I'm an only child and my parents only ever had one dog at a time. First was our doberman, Sheeba, who had to be put to sleep with health issues when I was about 3. So I really didn't get much of a chance to know her. After that, my parents decided on a mini schnauzer, Treasure. We had her from age 4-10 for me, until she went blind. It was such a degradation that her quality of life was just really poor. My parents tried to go for another one, and in hindsight, Treasure II was probably a poor name choice. She was from the same breeder and also went blind by age 6. My parents reported the breeder just to make sure there wasn't anything being done there that shouldn't be, but that was just really poor (excruciating, really) luck for us. I remember going to my friend's house the night we had to put her to sleep -- I held her paw during it even though all I wanted to do was run away; but I couldn't leave her side. I bawled my eyes out. It was awful.

When I was 17, that's when my parents stuck with a mini schnauzer, but went to a different breeder from a different part of the state. That's when they got Kirby. I absolutely adored that dog like she was my daughter. What an incredibly, loving, unique dog. She lived til I was 27 and then cancer took her from us. It was way too short, but still better than 6. One of my favorite things about her, and what made me realize the others probably had a degradation of eyesight from day one was that she would sit out on the back deck and stare up. We thought something was wrong with her lol -- until we noticed she was watching jets in the sky. Not low-flying bi-planes or anything like that; actual jets. It was incredible.

I moved out of state when I was 24 for my job, so the last few years I didn't have a pet of my own. After Kirby, my parents went to a different breeder for their 4th mini schnauzer -- her name is Chesney. Just when I thought a dog couldn't get more unique -- wow. Her and Kirby are totally different and both have wonderful qualities that make them each amazing dogs. But Chesney is a riot. She "talks" more than any other dog I've ever heard. She greets my dad at the steps with a loud "aroooooooo!" And if you encourage her, she'll keep on going. She also either hates or loves when you laugh at her -- she'll try to jump on your head whenever you laugh and then proceed to scratch at your hair and lick your face. It's ridiculous. I just got to spend 3 days back with her and she is honestly the hardest part of leaving. I can talk to my family on the phone; but with her, I don't have that luxury. So it always sucks leaving her behind.

13631461_10102250175876605_4642259389200198753_n.jpg

15170878_10102496183136085_8006314212143791826_n.jpg

3 years ago, I inherited a cat. This was my main purpose for putting all of the previous stories up -- to illustrate that I've always been a dog person. Never hated cats (don't hate any animals), but never had any reason to love them. Well, my wife already had a cat, so he was kind of a package deal. I'll admit, I was not excited about him coming over (she lived with her grandma before we got married, so he stayed there for the first year of our marriage as I was still in an apartment and then she took a job out of state for the first 6 months after we got married).

His name is Tonka and he is a Maine Coon. He is the chillest bro of all. I absolutely love him. I was informed that he doesn't like very many males or many people in general for that matter. But he took a liking to me. I give him more attention than anyone else. He's not like a dog in that he doesn't just end up in your lap; sometimes you have to do things on his terms -- but that's okay. I have an album of him on my phone -- it currently has 1,860 photos/videos. I clearly have a problem, but I'm okay with that. He stayed alone for 3 days while we were gone, with the exception of the wife's grandma (who he used to live with) coming over to feed him, change his box, and hang a bit (we have an automatic feeder that is good for 2 days at a time; 4 different meals). That night, after my wife already went to bed, he came downstairs and got some head pats and belly rubs -- then he fell asleep with his head on my foot for about 2 hours before he got on the couch and we fell asleep next to each other watching tv lol. He purred for at least 5 hours (no exaggeration) straight once we got home.

I love him like a son.

10363657_10101731712641085_471592955073909058_n.jpg

10006108_10101731687162145_6931675623395531125_n.jpg

11012491_10101731648419785_5342434885209956488_n.jpg

13716213_10102268239871215_1416136554950539144_n.jpg

14523103_10102400824066425_4936981002845088823_n.jpg

14639804_10102458587248545_4478227537483077796_n.jpg

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
second pic from the bottom. Fantastic. Your cat looks like he is looking at two different things lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
second pic from the bottom. Fantastic. Your cat looks like he is looking at two different things lol
He is ridiculous.

I got a pic of him the other day waiting for me in the front window when I got home and caught him mid-meow and he looks like he's angrily roaring.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's awesome.
I got a pic somewhere of my dog that fell asleep with his tongue out and it shriveled up like a prune.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's awesome to see all the love of pets in here :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't have a chance to get in before the end of the promo, but that's okay because I really just wanted to share anyway lol. Just finished reading everyones' posts and it made me really happy to hear how many others have a heart for animals like I do.

I always grew up with a dog. I'm an only child and my parents only ever had one dog at a time. First was our doberman, Sheeba, who had to be put to sleep with health issues when I was about 3. So I really didn't get much of a chance to know her. After that, my parents decided on a mini schnauzer, Treasure. We had her from age 4-10 for me, until she went blind. It was such a degradation that her quality of life was just really poor. My parents tried to go for another one, and in hindsight, Treasure II was probably a poor name choice. She was from the same breeder and also went blind by age 6. My parents reported the breeder just to make sure there wasn't anything being done there that shouldn't be, but that was just really poor (excruciating, really) luck for us. I remember going to my friend's house the night we had to put her to sleep -- I held her paw during it even though all I wanted to do was run away; but I couldn't leave her side. I bawled my eyes out. It was awful.

When I was 17, that's when my parents stuck with a mini schnauzer, but went to a different breeder from a different part of the state. That's when they got Kirby. I absolutely adored that dog like she was my daughter. What an incredibly, loving, unique dog. She lived til I was 27 and then cancer took her from us. It was way too short, but still better than 6. One of my favorite things about her, and what made me realize the others probably had a degradation of eyesight from day one was that she would sit out on the back deck and stare up. We thought something was wrong with her lol -- until we noticed she was watching jets in the sky. Not low-flying bi-planes or anything like that; actual jets. It was incredible.

I moved out of state when I was 24 for my job, so the last few years I didn't have a pet of my own. After Kirby, my parents went to a different breeder for their 4th mini schnauzer -- her name is Chesney. Just when I thought a dog couldn't get more unique -- wow. Her and Kirby are totally different and both have wonderful qualities that make them each amazing dogs. But Chesney is a riot. She "talks" more than any other dog I've ever heard. She greets my dad at the steps with a loud "aroooooooo!" And if you encourage her, she'll keep on going. She also either hates or loves when you laugh at her -- she'll try to jump on your head whenever you laugh and then proceed to scratch at your hair and lick your face. It's ridiculous. I just got to spend 3 days back with her and she is honestly the hardest part of leaving. I can talk to my family on the phone; but with her, I don't have that luxury. So it always sucks leaving her behind.

View attachment 143821
View attachment 143822

3 years ago, I inherited a cat. This was my main purpose for putting all of the previous stories up -- to illustrate that I've always been a dog person. Never hated cats (don't hate any animals), but never had any reason to love them. Well, my wife already had a cat, so he was kind of a package deal. I'll admit, I was not excited about him coming over (she lived with her grandma before we got married, so he stayed there for the first year of our marriage as I was still in an apartment and then she took a job out of state for the first 6 months after we got married).

His name is Tonka and he is a Maine Coon. He is the chillest bro of all. I absolutely love him. I was informed that he doesn't like very many males or many people in general for that matter. But he took a liking to me. I give him more attention than anyone else. He's not like a dog in that he doesn't just end up in your lap; sometimes you have to do things on his terms -- but that's okay. I have an album of him on my phone -- it currently has 1,860 photos/videos. I clearly have a problem, but I'm okay with that. He stayed alone for 3 days while we were gone, with the exception of the wife's grandma (who he used to live with) coming over to feed him, change his box, and hang a bit (we have an automatic feeder that is good for 2 days at a time; 4 different meals). That night, after my wife already went to bed, he came downstairs and got some head pats and belly rubs -- then he fell asleep with his head on my foot for about 2 hours before he got on the couch and we fell asleep next to each other watching tv lol. He purred for at least 5 hours (no exaggeration) straight once we got home.

I love him like a son.

View attachment 143823
View attachment 143824
View attachment 143825
View attachment 143826
View attachment 143827
View attachment 143828
Wow, these are some pics of Chesney and Tonka that I haven't seen already! Lol! Well, I think I might have seen a couple of these pics. ;) And yes, you do have a problem....... but not in a bad kinda way.