Controlled Labs: Pets of Anabolic Minds

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Controlled Labs: Pets of Anabolic Minds

Here are two of my dogs. Their names are Annie and tucker. I love these dogs so much it's ridiculous. My wife and I got Annie together after dating for one year. She had some issues as a puppy and needed surgery so we knew she needed someone to love her. She is the most laid back, well behaved boxer I've ever met. But she is also extremely protective. When my wife was pregnant she wouldn't let anyone come near her while they were out. She would growl and get nasty. But only when she was with my wife. She is also trained to attack which is pretty cool and it's been tested. When my wife yells a certain word she loses her effing mind and goes all feral. Lol. We tested it one night and I was sneaking around the house all blacked out and she freakin ripped holes in my hoody and darn near tore my arm off. I'm so proud. Lol.
    Tucker is my dog. He's "special". Lol. We got him right after we married and it was my job to train him. Well I'm happy to say that after 7 years he can finally sit. Tuck likes to sleep and lick Windows. He has developed some protective instincts. With our last child when he would be in his rocker or bouncer tuck would sick in front of him watch over him. If we would tickle him or roll around tuck would freak out and start hitting us. Lol. I chose the above the pic because I have a pic somewhere just like the above but it's when tuck was maybe about 6months old. If I find it I'll post it too.

We also have a 6lb Yorkie. We used to have a kinkajou. Long story with her. RIP.

I also have a 125 gallon reef tank too. When I'm not buying supps I'm putting money in the reef.

Got more pics to share

Here's phoebe our old kinkajou
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep IG-The_One_BD438
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Blue10 for 10% off your order

2. Controlled Labs: Pets of Anabolic Minds

Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1483294467.459894.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  102.4 KBName:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1483294690.861297.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  92.1 KBName:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1483294806.497682.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  107.8 KBName:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1483294882.277246.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  86.2 KB Here is my princess...Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1483495566.117387.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  123.2 KB
    •   

3. I love this thread. Me and the lady have had French bulldog fever lately. We're both dog lovers but can't have them at our place.

Thank you everyone for this awesome sharing.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

4. Controlled Labs has the most creative promos!!! Remember ? Bomb.

Love you guys!
    NH.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements - Lead Rep
    Click me > Vein Nutrition -- 10% off Code: JUST410
    Instagram: @VeinNutrition Questions?

5. I know, I know, I've been MIA for like ever, but work is crazy, anyways, love the idea of this contest and could definitely use some White Flood for me and the wife.
    My pups make my life so enjoyable, they have tons of energy and always love to see me! The wife and I decided kids are just too much work so after the step son leaves for the army we're only having furry children! Anyways, here is my photo submission! Thanks guys!
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.
    •   

6. I'm lovin the thread! Promo ends tonight!
    [email protected]

7. Good luck everyone!

Thanks controlled labs for another really generous promo!
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer

8. Name:  IMG_1483489786.372460.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  182.8 KB

As lame as it sounds, I couldn't imagine my life without my weiner. She's the most stubborn but cutest damn thing in the world. She's literally constantly excited to be by me and my girlfriend and is the happiest dog I've ever seen. She radiates positive energy and whenever I'm annoyed, angry, frustrated, bummed, etc she does some cute **** to cheer me up. I don't have kids though she's definitely a handful. But she makes life more enjoyable. I always do weird **** around her and she probably thinks I'm a freak but at the end of my day idk what i'd do if I didn't have her waiting for me at the door when I came home everyday.

Everyone said me and my girlfriend were dumb for getting a dog together but it's arguably been the best decision we've made as a team. This is lame too but I've grown as a person and became more mature.

In fact, I love my dog so much my girlfriend got me a watercolor painting of her to hang up in my office
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I'm lovin the thread! Promo ends tonight!
    Good luck to everyone alot of good stuff in here
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength

10. We have two golden doodles and they are the best dogs ever my two best friends! They both honestly think they Actual people. They are always right be our side or laying next to one of the kids when they are sick or upset, it's really amazing how animals can tell those kind of things .. just like everyone's awesome pets they are part of our family and couldn't imagine our family with out them .. sierra is the strait haired one she is 4 and Riley is the curly one she's 1 and full of energy !
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens Me.

11. It's a lot of fun seeing everyone's pets.

12. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    It's a lot of fun seeing everyone's pets.
    I think everyone would argue that their pet is the cutest lol
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer

13. Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    I think everyone would argue that their pet is the cutest lol
    But I'd be right Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1483497267.798169.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  300.4 KB Lmfaooo good luck everyone
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!
  14. Controlled Labs: Pets of Anabolic Minds

Here is my pup. She is 5 years old and is our first born. Haha. She is the sweetest dog but now that we had 2 boys she is more vicious than a Doberman. Don't move to quick around our lil guys cuz you'll prob get nipped.

She is a very lazy lap dog but tires easily as she is so small. I am proud to walk her around the neighborhood with her harness and pink leash. Honestly, would you mess with a guy like that? Hahah.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Didn't have a chance to get in before the end of the promo, but that's okay because I really just wanted to share anyway lol. Just finished reading everyones' posts and it made me really happy to hear how many others have a heart for animals like I do.

I always grew up with a dog. I'm an only child and my parents only ever had one dog at a time. First was our doberman, Sheeba, who had to be put to sleep with health issues when I was about 3. So I really didn't get much of a chance to know her. After that, my parents decided on a mini schnauzer, Treasure. We had her from age 4-10 for me, until she went blind. It was such a degradation that her quality of life was just really poor. My parents tried to go for another one, and in hindsight, Treasure II was probably a poor name choice. She was from the same breeder and also went blind by age 6. My parents reported the breeder just to make sure there wasn't anything being done there that shouldn't be, but that was just really poor (excruciating, really) luck for us. I remember going to my friend's house the night we had to put her to sleep -- I held her paw during it even though all I wanted to do was run away; but I couldn't leave her side. I bawled my eyes out. It was awful.

When I was 17, that's when my parents stuck with a mini schnauzer, but went to a different breeder from a different part of the state. That's when they got Kirby. I absolutely adored that dog like she was my daughter. What an incredibly, loving, unique dog. She lived til I was 27 and then cancer took her from us. It was way too short, but still better than 6. One of my favorite things about her, and what made me realize the others probably had a degradation of eyesight from day one was that she would sit out on the back deck and stare up. We thought something was wrong with her lol -- until we noticed she was watching jets in the sky. Not low-flying bi-planes or anything like that; actual jets. It was incredible.

I moved out of state when I was 24 for my job, so the last few years I didn't have a pet of my own. After Kirby, my parents went to a different breeder for their 4th mini schnauzer -- her name is Chesney. Just when I thought a dog couldn't get more unique -- wow. Her and Kirby are totally different and both have wonderful qualities that make them each amazing dogs. But Chesney is a riot. She "talks" more than any other dog I've ever heard. She greets my dad at the steps with a loud "aroooooooo!" And if you encourage her, she'll keep on going. She also either hates or loves when you laugh at her -- she'll try to jump on your head whenever you laugh and then proceed to scratch at your hair and lick your face. It's ridiculous. I just got to spend 3 days back with her and she is honestly the hardest part of leaving. I can talk to my family on the phone; but with her, I don't have that luxury. So it always sucks leaving her behind.

Name:  13631461_10102250175876605_4642259389200198753_n.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  15.9 KB
    Name:  15170878_10102496183136085_8006314212143791826_n.jpg
Size:  49.9 KB

3 years ago, I inherited a cat. This was my main purpose for putting all of the previous stories up -- to illustrate that I've always been a dog person. Never hated cats (don't hate any animals), but never had any reason to love them. Well, my wife already had a cat, so he was kind of a package deal. I'll admit, I was not excited about him coming over (she lived with her grandma before we got married, so he stayed there for the first year of our marriage as I was still in an apartment and then she took a job out of state for the first 6 months after we got married).

His name is Tonka and he is a Maine Coon. He is the chillest bro of all. I absolutely love him. I was informed that he doesn't like very many males or many people in general for that matter. But he took a liking to me. I give him more attention than anyone else. He's not like a dog in that he doesn't just end up in your lap; sometimes you have to do things on his terms -- but that's okay. I have an album of him on my phone -- it currently has 1,860 photos/videos. I clearly have a problem, but I'm okay with that. He stayed alone for 3 days while we were gone, with the exception of the wife's grandma (who he used to live with) coming over to feed him, change his box, and hang a bit (we have an automatic feeder that is good for 2 days at a time; 4 different meals). That night, after my wife already went to bed, he came downstairs and got some head pats and belly rubs -- then he fell asleep with his head on my foot for about 2 hours before he got on the couch and we fell asleep next to each other watching tv lol. He purred for at least 5 hours (no exaggeration) straight once we got home.

I love him like a son.

Name:  10363657_10101731712641085_471592955073909058_n.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  98.8 KB
    Name:  10006108_10101731687162145_6931675623395531125_n.jpg
Size:  56.5 KB
    Name:  11012491_10101731648419785_5342434885209956488_n.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  81.1 KB
    Name:  13716213_10102268239871215_1416136554950539144_n.jpg
Size:  89.3 KB
    Name:  14523103_10102400824066425_4936981002845088823_n.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  49.5 KB
    Name:  14639804_10102458587248545_4478227537483077796_n.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  40.2 KB

16. second pic from the bottom. Fantastic. Your cat looks like he is looking at two different things lol
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    second pic from the bottom. Fantastic. Your cat looks like he is looking at two different things lol
    He is ridiculous.

I got a pic of him the other day waiting for me in the front window when I got home and caught him mid-meow and he looks like he's angrily roaring.

18. That's awesome.
    I got a pic somewhere of my dog that fell asleep with his tongue out and it shriveled up like a prune.

19. It's awesome to see all the love of pets in here
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

20. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Didn't have a chance to get in before the end of the promo, but that's okay because I really just wanted to share anyway lol. Just finished reading everyones' posts and it made me really happy to hear how many others have a heart for animals like I do.

I always grew up with a dog. I'm an only child and my parents only ever had one dog at a time. First was our doberman, Sheeba, who had to be put to sleep with health issues when I was about 3. So I really didn't get much of a chance to know her. After that, my parents decided on a mini schnauzer, Treasure. We had her from age 4-10 for me, until she went blind. It was such a degradation that her quality of life was just really poor. My parents tried to go for another one, and in hindsight, Treasure II was probably a poor name choice. She was from the same breeder and also went blind by age 6. My parents reported the breeder just to make sure there wasn't anything being done there that shouldn't be, but that was just really poor (excruciating, really) luck for us. I remember going to my friend's house the night we had to put her to sleep -- I held her paw during it even though all I wanted to do was run away; but I couldn't leave her side. I bawled my eyes out. It was awful.

When I was 17, that's when my parents stuck with a mini schnauzer, but went to a different breeder from a different part of the state. That's when they got Kirby. I absolutely adored that dog like she was my daughter. What an incredibly, loving, unique dog. She lived til I was 27 and then cancer took her from us. It was way too short, but still better than 6. One of my favorite things about her, and what made me realize the others probably had a degradation of eyesight from day one was that she would sit out on the back deck and stare up. We thought something was wrong with her lol -- until we noticed she was watching jets in the sky. Not low-flying bi-planes or anything like that; actual jets. It was incredible.

I moved out of state when I was 24 for my job, so the last few years I didn't have a pet of my own. After Kirby, my parents went to a different breeder for their 4th mini schnauzer -- her name is Chesney. Just when I thought a dog couldn't get more unique -- wow. Her and Kirby are totally different and both have wonderful qualities that make them each amazing dogs. But Chesney is a riot. She "talks" more than any other dog I've ever heard. She greets my dad at the steps with a loud "aroooooooo!" And if you encourage her, she'll keep on going. She also either hates or loves when you laugh at her -- she'll try to jump on your head whenever you laugh and then proceed to scratch at your hair and lick your face. It's ridiculous. I just got to spend 3 days back with her and she is honestly the hardest part of leaving. I can talk to my family on the phone; but with her, I don't have that luxury. So it always sucks leaving her behind.

Name:  13631461_10102250175876605_4642259389200198753_n.jpg
Size:  15.9 KB
    Name:  15170878_10102496183136085_8006314212143791826_n.jpg
Size:  49.9 KB

3 years ago, I inherited a cat. This was my main purpose for putting all of the previous stories up -- to illustrate that I've always been a dog person. Never hated cats (don't hate any animals), but never had any reason to love them. Well, my wife already had a cat, so he was kind of a package deal. I'll admit, I was not excited about him coming over (she lived with her grandma before we got married, so he stayed there for the first year of our marriage as I was still in an apartment and then she took a job out of state for the first 6 months after we got married).

His name is Tonka and he is a Maine Coon. He is the chillest bro of all. I absolutely love him. I was informed that he doesn't like very many males or many people in general for that matter. But he took a liking to me. I give him more attention than anyone else. He's not like a dog in that he doesn't just end up in your lap; sometimes you have to do things on his terms -- but that's okay. I have an album of him on my phone -- it currently has 1,860 photos/videos. I clearly have a problem, but I'm okay with that. He stayed alone for 3 days while we were gone, with the exception of the wife's grandma (who he used to live with) coming over to feed him, change his box, and hang a bit (we have an automatic feeder that is good for 2 days at a time; 4 different meals). That night, after my wife already went to bed, he came downstairs and got some head pats and belly rubs -- then he fell asleep with his head on my foot for about 2 hours before he got on the couch and we fell asleep next to each other watching tv lol. He purred for at least 5 hours (no exaggeration) straight once we got home.

I love him like a son.

Name:  10363657_10101731712641085_471592955073909058_n.jpg
Size:  98.8 KB
    Name:  10006108_10101731687162145_6931675623395531125_n.jpg
Size:  56.5 KB
    Name:  11012491_10101731648419785_5342434885209956488_n.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  81.1 KB
    Name:  13716213_10102268239871215_1416136554950539144_n.jpg
Size:  89.3 KB
    Name:  14523103_10102400824066425_4936981002845088823_n.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  49.5 KB
    Name:  14639804_10102458587248545_4478227537483077796_n.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  40.2 KB
    Wow, these are some pics of Chesney and Tonka that I haven't seen already! Lol! Well, I think I might have seen a couple of these pics. And yes, you do have a problem....... but not in a bad kinda way.
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

21. Even though I know that the promo is over, I had to put in a couple pics of my own. This is Kiera. She is a rescue dog that joined our family a couple years back. She was definitely a brat to Maggie (the pit that she's laying on) when we still had her. Now that Maggie is gone, Kiera is our only pet but she's more than enough! Lol!
    Name:  14835513790000.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  126.2 KB
    She likes to try and help with the bedtime stories but she's really not that much of help. Lol!
    Name:  14835514778251.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  155.4 KB
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

22. Promo is over?

23. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Promo is over?
    Deadline for entries was last night. Sean is currently deliberating lol
    [email protected]

24. Winners!

justthere4comm- 3 products of choice
    Alpha1agreda- 2 products of choice
    mmorso- 1 product of choice

PM what you gentlemen would like and in what flavor (if applicable). If you are unfamiliar with our entire lineup, visit our website http://www.controlledlabs.com . If you have any questions about products or would like some suggestions, feel free to ask Hyde or myself, or ask around here.

I appreciate everyone participating. I'm glad this promo had some great feedback. I say this in most of our promo's, I appreciate the friendly nature of all of you. We are always doing great promo's so keep a lookout for the next one.

We are currently looking for loggers for our gaming supplement Gamer Up. If that interests you, check it out in the Company Promotiona!

Congratulations to the winners and I wish all of you a New Years full of gains!
    [email protected]

25. Solid choices, congrats guys!
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.

26. Congrats !!!
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens Me.

27. WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Thank you Controlled Labs! Yummy.

28. Congrats, guys! Awesome picks!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

29. Oh duh, and PM your shipping information!
    [email protected]

30. Wow I won!!! Hell yeah!!! Thanks guys it was a kick ass promo!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs: Games of Past, Present, and Future
    By Sean1332 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 01-18-2017, 12:11 PM
  2. Controlled Labs: Games of Past, Present, and Future
    By Sean1332 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-25-2016, 12:05 PM
  3. +++ Controlled Labs - Ghost of Christmas Present! [PROMO] +++
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions