Performax Labs Wants To PUMP You Up for 2017!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With 2017 right around the corner, we at Performax Labs want to get you PUMPED for the New Year! We are offering three bottles of VasoMax to log! What exactly is VasoMax? VasoMax is the ultimate pump and focus pre workout free of any and all stims for the stim-sensitive crowd or those that like to workout late at night.

vasomax-ingredients.png

Please answer the following questions in order to enter
1. Age
2. Years Training
3. Other Non Stim Products Used
4. Supplements Currently Using (tell us the supplements by name)
5. Training Style
6. What is one goal for 2017 (either fitness or non-fitness related)
7. I agree to update my log at least 3 times per week.

Lastly, you must live in the United States and you must be at least 18 years or older.

We will keep this open for about two weeks, we will announce a concrete closing date in the future.

We will keep this open​

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1. Age- 29
2. Years Training- 10+
3. Other Non Stim Products Used- used a bunch in the past, most recently were high volume and maxreps+ which I loved.
4. Supplements Currently Using- Modern protein/ON Whey, Dieselade, Intek evolution pre(will stop if chosen), NatureValley fish oil, and Kirkland Multi-vitamin.
5. Training Style- 5/3/1 at the moment
6. What is one goal for 2017 (either fitness or non-fitness related)- hit a 600+ lb skwaat
7. I agree to update my log at least 3 times per week.- no problem

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1. 51
2. A few...
3. RagNOrok Elite, Maxreps +
4. Vitamins, BCAAs, protein
5. HST at the moment
6. 190 lean
7. 3x
If you get chosen for every log you are trying to win, how are you going to be able to gauge everything and be 100% honest with each company?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/288271-tis-season-giving.html#post5609654
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/288158-flex-your-way.html#post5608437

especially since 2 of them are pump products. Stacking 2 pump products and trying to log them would be skew the feedback ever so slightly.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With 2017 right around the corner, we at Performax Labs want to get you PUMPED for the New Year! We are offering three bottles of VasoMax to log! What exactly is VasoMax? VasoMax is the ultimate pump and focus pre workout free of any and all stims for the stim-sensitive crowd or those that like to workout late at night.

View attachment 143535

1. Age
2. Years Training
4. Supplements Currently Using
5. Training Style
6. What is one goal for 2017 (either fitness or non-fitness related)

Lastly, you must live in the United States and you must be at least 18 years or older.

We will keep this open for about two weeks, we will announce a concrete closing date in the future.

We will keep this open​
I'm 32
Iv trained for over 20 years
Non recently
Put on more muscle and help do more taste testing for a local company.
I do agree to log with pictures etc 3 times a week .
Looks like a amazing product and cant wait to try it if I get picked. Looks solid

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 32
Iv trained for over 20 years
Non recently
Put on more muscle and help do more taste testing for a local company.
I do agree to log with pictures etc 3 times a week .
Looks like a amazing product and cant wait to try it if I get picked. Looks solid
Are you currently using any supplements?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No preworkout no stims etc. Just my bcaa and protein threw out the day . Omega 3 and vitamin for supplements but that's been going on for years .

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, can you please edit your post with specific supplements you are using versus stating, the basics or protein, creatine, etc. Name of the supplement would help. I do not want to state why, just to avoid possible misinformation given to us.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Great company great products . Good luck to all who enter !!!! Performax is a POWERHOUSE company !

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to those who have applied already. Keep them comin!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
1. 39
2. 10 yrs.
3. None currently
4. Currently - Muti: OT/Fish Oil: Now/Whey Protein: Dymatize
5. Strength/Size - 4x per week
6. Upgrade to bigger gym
7. I agree

Thanks for the opportunity!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1. 21
2. ~6 years
3. Hemavo2 and Glycergrow
4. Olympus Labs Triumph, Origin, Anabeta Elite, Vitamin d3, Maca
5. I hit everything twice a week, keeping it higher reps until my shoulder fully heals.
6. Do well in classes, get my weight back up at a decent body fat before I cut.
7. Yes I will.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. 21
2. ~6 years
3. Hemavo2 and Glycergrow
4. Olympus Labs Triumph, Origin, Anabeta Elite, Vitamin d3, Maca
5. I hit everything twice a week, keeping it higher reps until my shoulder fully heals.
6. Do well in classes, get my weight back up at a decent body fat before I cut.
7. Yes I will.
What is your major?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1. 23 years old
2. I have been training since I was 15 years old, so 8 years.
3. I have used High Volume by PES, Glycolog by Blackstone Labs, and Focus XT by SNS
4. I am currently taking Anabeta Elite by PES, Total War/Nitraflex Preworkout.
5. I like to train primarily one muscle group a day and I will split it back/chest/legs/arms/shoulders
6. This year I want to really focus on getting lean and retaining muscle. I've never done a serious hardcore cut and have always hovered around 11-12% bf and would like to get below 8%. I will also be planning on graduating from nursing school in May
7. I can definitely update a minimum of 3 times a week

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1. Age - 42

2. Years Training - on off since 18 / non stop 4

3. Other Non Stim Products Used - High Volume, Pump-HD, PlasmaJet, CU Non-Stim, Hemavol, Man Sports Pump Powder, ANS Dilate, Carbon, and Ronnie Coleman Stacked NO

4. Supplements Currently Using (tell us the supplements by name) Greens Sport Vitapack, Control Labs Oximega, Preworkouts White Rapids, PPK, Kraken

5. Training Style - I train for Strength

6. What is one goal for 2017 (either fitness or non-fitness related) - Squat to 450, Deadlift 550, Bench 350 currently 405, 505, and 305

7. I agree to update my log at least 3 times per week. Hell Yeah!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never knew that was a major. I'm assuming it is closely related to engineering?
Not many people do, I try and tell a lot of people about it because it is really interesting and pays well for a 4 year degree. Here's a long description if you're actually interested.. lol

It is similar to engineering in that you learn a out structures and strength of materials, things like that. You basically learn a bit of everything that makes up the building process. A better term is Construction Management, my university just calls it Construction Science.

You can choose two basic routes, Project Management(office) or Superintendent(field).

The two work together at a General Contractor or similar company to manage the construction process. You work closely with engineers, architects, and the owner. The General Contractor hires the subcontractors (plumbers, electricians, masonry, heating and air) to complete the job, and not normally performing any of the work themselves, although depending on the company they may pour the concrete or something like that themselves to save money. They manage the schedule and budget, make sure things are being built on time and on budget, correctly and following all building codes.

Project managers work more with contracts and the paperwork of it all. Superintendents are out at the job site overseeing everything making sure it goes smoothly.

My goal is to be a superintendent for a large commercial contractor. I was originally doing Civil Engineering, but I switched majors because with Construction Management you get to be more involved with the actual process, and as a superintendent I'm not stuck in an office. I get to be outdoors watching everything happen without doing any actual physical labor.

Depending on your experience and position in the company, with bonuses and benefits your total salary package can surpass $200,000 after a while in the industry. Most starting salaries are between $60,000-$75,000.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have some good apps in here so far, lets see some more!!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Awesome apps so far guys. Keep 'em comin!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Really good apps so far. I really love this company. Everything I have tried has beem outstanding.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning bump. And it's Wednesday aka Pump Day, or was it Hump day?

Either way keep the apps coming.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When do we find out?

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
1. 21
2. 6 years
3. Controlled labs White Flood (was a stim junkie)
4. Sup3r 1/4/epi. arm1care, fish oil. No Pwo currently
5. Heavy compound movement to start workout. After that then it's all volume work with squats/deads/bench/OHP and Iso work for pump and lagging body parts
6. Increase overall strength and performance before deployment
7. At least 3? How about 5-6!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all of the applications so far guys. We do it for a couple of weeks so everybody has a fair chance to put in an application and so we have time to review the applications and make a team decision. Thanks for your patience and best of luck to you all.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 143535

1. Age 42
2. Years Training 5 3 extremely serious
Performix pump, hemavol, max reps

4. Supplements Currently Using (tell us the supplements by name)
Tail end of bulk. All I'm using currently is multi 1 a day, target fish oil, target vitamin c, wegmans b-12, d3, carbo gain(maltodextrin product), various proteins( pes Select choc pb, ISO 100 birthday cake, fudge brownie), Xtend intra, Xtend GO as pre.

I have a bunch of other products I'm not currently using at this time but have used, plus a full stock of items I plan on using on upcoming cut. I can list if needed.

5. Training Style currently high rep high intensity mix will b switching to compound heavy rest of day 12+ rep work, low rest plus extensive cardio techniques for cut

6. What is one goal for 2017 (either fitness or non-fitness related) cut down to contest weight and compete in first comp. that's the plan anyhow

Absolutely. Have about 3 or so weeks of my GO log so would start immediately after that as to not skew results of current log.

If that delay isn't good I completely understand but am still very interested in trying this. If samples are available I'd run on multiple split days and write up a thorough review

Lastly, you must live in the United States and you must be at least 18 years or older. Yes

We will keep this open​

Info filled in quotes section

My math is totally off. Forgot I got an extra bottle of GO so the wait would b way too long for u to wait. Still interested in samples for down the line. But thanks again for running the promo. Can't wait to follow the winners

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Profile looks promising.

1. Age- 22
2. Years Training- 4
3. Other Non Stim Products Used- Have done a stim-free pre comparison - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168208333&highlight=epic+stim-free+battle
Including:
BPI Pump-HD, PES High Volume, SAN Megatron, Metabolic Nutrition PSP, 360CUT Nitro Drive, MAN Noopump, iForce Hemavo2 max, Neogenix Bodyforge, Controlled Labs White Pipes, Cutler Nutrition Amino Pump, Allmax H:vol, RCSS Testogen-XR, Cellucor NO3 Chrome, CTD Noxivol, CL White Pump, Carbon Prep by Layne Norton, iForce Hemavo2 max

4. Supplements Currently Using- Myprotein, various bcaa supps, ergocre, pre-kaged, carbin prep or hemavo2 max
5. Training Style- Back/biceps, Chest/triceps/legs, Biceps/triceps, Shoulders
6. What is one goal for 2017 (either fitness or non-fitness related)- Get 6 pack abs :D Hit 200 lbs strict curl
7. I agree to update my log at least 3 times per week.- Naturlich

reprieve

Awards
1. 23
2. about 6 years
3. High Volume (PES), Noxygen (Purus Labs) , Amino Flow (MuscleElements)
4. Beta Alanine, Ergonine, Conquer Unleashed, BCAAS // Will be moving to follidrone 2.0 when shipped soon, then a cycle with Test1fy, Tr1umph, X-gels, and Total War or Sidewalk Kraka
5. Primarily I train for strength, but I cycle some sessions for hypertrophy. I also love olympic lifts, but have to refrain for a while. My shoulder prevents me from upperbody compound lifts and rack positions.
6. Pull 500lb DL, get my squats up to par, and finish Physical Therapy on my shoulder.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a solid product. Just ordered some SlinMax which will be the first Performax product I try

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a solid product. Just ordered some SlinMax which will be the first Performax product I try
That's a great one to try. Nice food pump. I haven't tried it with VasoMax yet, should be insane.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Closing this up in 2 days. Anyone else want a shot at one of the best non stim preworkouts on the market?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
1. Age - 31

2. Years Training - 15

3. Other Non Stim Products Used /0

4. Supplements Currently Using (tell us the supplements by name) performax labs hypermax-xt , performax cremax-xt , orange triad , pro complex protein ON .

5. Training Style HST / BB / GVT

6. What is one goal for 2017 (either fitness or non-fitness related) My goal for 2017 would be to cut down to 230 from 245 .

7. I agree to update my log at least 3 times per week. OF COURSE

DEFINITELY

Performax Labs Cremax-xt was always my favorite powerhouse pwo. I look forward to trying powermax xt at some point. Have a good new years everyone.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to put in an app for this, but I'm reviewing Enraged right now, and wouldn't be fair. Stacking this and PowerMax XT would be an excellent non-stim option IMO.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to put in an app for this, but I'm reviewing Enraged right now, and wouldn't be fair. Stacking this and PowerMax XT would be an excellent non-stim option IMO.
It's what I do every week day! Love it!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winners will be posted sometime over the weekend. Good luck and thank you to those that applied.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats to blokpost bloodnthunder and Cooter Flap please shoot me your shipping info!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to the winners!!!! Please post a link to your log in this thread so we all can follow! Good luck with your run.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats all! I'm interested to see thoughts on this one.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Congrats gentlemen! Looks like a really said pump product. I have liked everything I have tried so far from Performax.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats all, can't wait to follow along.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Congratulations guys I'll definitely be following along!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking forward to the opportunity Performax Labs! I will start the log up when VasoMax arrives. :dance: