OLYMPUS LABS Holiday Sal3

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing deals on our website and other retailers for the holidays!
IMG_1559.JPG

Pre-sale on K1NGSGUARD for $29.99!!!
50% off www.oylmpus-labs.com with MERRY50

Sales ends Jan.3rd

Note: Please place orders for K1NGSGUARD separately as all items besides K1NGSGUARD are in stock and ready to ship and combining KG with other in stock items will cause the shipment of your total order to be delayed. Expected shipping date on K1NGSGUARD is sometime in January.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is there is a bogo or something ?
I have read somewhere there will be a bogo too?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Buy 2 Kings Guard and Get a Free Kings Blood.
Is that in the BOGO section? If so, I must be missing something.

It's $99 for the 2 KingsGuard plus Kings Blood in the BOGO section(promo code doesn't apply which I suspect is correct?)

It's $95 to not do the BOGO, and instead add 2 KingsGuard to your cart, one Kings Blood and use the code for 50% off Kings Blood.

Am I missing something? I easily could be as it's late here now lol. Anyways, solid formulas for both of those and snagging some KingsGuard just figuring out how many :)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It's $99 for the 2 KingsGuard plus Kings Blood in the BOGO section(promo code doesn't apply which I suspect is correct?)

It's $95 to not do the BOGO, and instead add 2 KingsGuard to your cart, one Kings Blood and use the code for 50% off Kings Blood.

Am I missing something? I easily could be as it's late here now lol. Anyways, solid formulas for both of those and snagging some KingsGuard just figuring out how many :)
thrombosismy understanding it's 60 bucks for 2 kings guard and u get kingsblood for free, right Olympus Labs ?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

this is like 10th grade algebra all over again- lol
GNO whats the best way to get the best deal-

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
thrombosismy understanding it's 60 bucks for 2 kings guard and u get kingsblood for free, right Olympus Labs ?
I'd be shocked if that's the case. They'd be taking a clear loss, but lol I'd def buy a couple bottles

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
What does that amazon code say?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is like 10th grade algebra all over again- lol
GNO whats the best way to get the best deal-
Depending where you live really ...
Intl shipping counts the bogo as one product so you save there. Domestic can order separately for cheaper ($5)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any clarifications? GNO
I tried it and it don't show that
Huh?!

If you get the B2G1 deal intl shipping is $7.99 vs $7.99x3=$23.97 if you buy the 3 bottles separately.
Domestic shipping is flat.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Depending where you live really ...
Intl shipping counts the bogo as one product so you save there. Domestic can order separately for cheaper ($5)
Ah okay, I see. So it's not the buy two of the KingsGuard and get one kingsblood. You have to do the BOGO deal which is $99 or $95 if you bought them separately?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huh?!

If you get the B2G1 deal intl shipping is $7.99 vs $7.99x3=$23.97 if you buy the 3 bottles separately.
Domestic shipping is flat.
No iImean if iIbuy 2 kings guards for 60 dollars iIget kKB for free ?

Russianiv

Awards
kings blood is good stuff! i will be jumping on this.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who got cash for XMas?

The best way to spend it is to get in on our amazing sale on our website and Amazon.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm thinking about a Orig1n, ABE Elite and Ultimate-T stack to kick off 2017 so I'm gonna pop my OL cherry. Will be interesting to see how customs and taxes hits me.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I got some bloodshr3d raw, ep1c unleashed, and 2 tubs of tr1umph

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Good stuff guys

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
2 KINGSBLOOD. 2 epi elite 1 of super 1/4 elite !

Reactions: GNO
Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 KINGSBLOOD. 2 epi elite 1 of super 1/4 elite !
Niiiice. Someone's building an epic cycle.

I got some bloodshr3d raw, ep1c unleashed, and 2 tubs of tr1umph
That's a killer natty stack right there. I have been super impressed with BloodShr3d Raw. I am 3 weeks into my tub and without changing my diet and despite the holiday snacks and treats, my pants are fitting a little looser and my abs are popping!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
giphy.gif

Who else is getting in on this? I wanna see some more orders worthy of Demi-God status...

Reactions: GNO
koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
This will be my first time trying an -epi product so I'm looking forward to it

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Figured I'd take advantage... picked up Kings Guard, Kings Blood, and BloodShr3d. Going to run MSten early spring, will use the guard and blood then with cycle. Looking forward to it!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope everyone had a good holiday, but don't forget this holiday sale is going until the new year (Jan.3rd). 2017 may be an even bigger year than 2016 for OL...

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Hope everyone had a good holiday, but don't forget this holiday sale is going until the new year (Jan.3rd). 2017 may be an even bigger year than 2016 for OL...
You can't say that after we spend everything we have on these damn sales!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something new coming again???
don't know what it might be but probably want it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last chance to get in on this sale. Ends on Jan.3 at midnight

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's still time! Don't regret missing this one! Who knows when the next sale will be? It's cutting season soon...you don't want to be the guy (or gal) that ends up buying the supps you need 4 weeks from now at full price when you could have gotten shr3dded for cheap! :pat:

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big thanks to OL customer support. Had 2 K1ngs Blood ordered because I forgot about the BOGO. Placed the BOGO order and asked to cancel the previous ones. Was done no problem.

Will the BOGO end now or last for some more days? I'm considering if I should get 1 more.

Also, does the www.Olympus-labs.com work for anyone? For me it only works without www.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big thanks to OL customer support. Had 2 K1ngs Blood ordered because I forgot about the BOGO. Placed the BOGO order and asked to cancel the previous ones. Was done no problem.

Will the BOGO end now or last for some more days? I'm considering if I should get 1 more.

Also, does the www.Olympus-labs.com work for anyone? For me it only works without www.
50% off ended last night but bogo will keep going for a few weeks until product starts shipping

Link works for me

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Any updated codes, looking to try kings blood for a upcoming pct?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you take a stack of K1ngs Blood and K1ngsguard year round??

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you take a stack of K1ngs Blood and K1ngsguard year round??
I wouldn't use a test booster (KB) year round without consulting a doctor.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also that would be mighty costly for solid products but aren't going to give a huge change in the mirror or strength wise

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Any word on when orders with super-7 or super shred will be sent out? I thought it was supposed to be early Jan

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any word on when orders with super-7 or super shred will be sent out? I thought it was supposed to be early Jan
Sorry still waiting on our production facility, hoping by early next week...

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Sorry still waiting on our production facility, hoping by early next week...
Just realized I posted in the wrong thread too. Thanks for the prompt update though!