We're Back! With Giveaways!

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Guess who's back? Back again... BioCor's back - tell a friend! (We've created a monster!)

BioCor Nutrition is back with a new product release - REGENER-X - and we'd like to start out by giving away 3 bottles.

REGENER-X is a homeopathic pain spray, which is able to act as a temporary pain relief solution. Utilizing REGENER-X for localized pain can help to relieve the symptoms associated with overexertion or trauma, such as muscle aches, stiffness, bruising and swelling from injuries. REGENER-X is especially useful after hard workouts which leave you with DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) or other exercise related trauma such as swelling from twisted ankles.

We are looking for guys (or gals) who give it 500% in the gym and come home feeling like their arms and legs are about to fall off. If you suffer from DOMS - we want YOU!

There are a couple of questions we'll need to ask you first, so post up here if you're interested and I will shoot you a PM with the questions to make sure you qualify. IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Def interested! I've been battling intense lifting pain in my around my left elbow. I'd like to see if this helps. Thanks for the invite!

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
I've always got a pain in the ass if that counts. But actually sore hammies and bicep joints at the elbows

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm definitely interested in this.. mainly because of shoulder issues from surgery recently. Plus I'm going to try snowboarding at the beginning of the year. I will definitely be in some pain lol

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely interested

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BioCor I am scheduled to see ortho on jan 3 for consult about knee replacement of right knee, I go thru the VA so no telling how long it will take for surgery to be scheduled....I am in constant pain due to no cartilage, if you think REGENER-X would help I would be happy to log my results!!!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Definitely have some elbow pain that lingers would love to test this out

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strained my upper left bicep today. This sucks, but I'll give it s go to see how this REGENER-X would assist in my recovery. I am not taking any time off the gym, just modifying my training.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So add my name to the list.

Last edited:
Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
If you want an older guy in the mix - I lift hard core 5 days a week, having to work around leg and shoulder issues.....still giving it my all

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want an older guy in the mix - I lift hard core 5 days a week, having to work around leg and shoulder issues.....still giving it my all
Same here Tank. Life is hard, but we keep pushing.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested, especially if it could help with torn shoulder labrum and torn knee meniscus symptoms

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I tore a muscle in my upper back when I was younger. It still hinders my daily activity. I have scripts for things that help with pain but they mess with my function and gains. I'm always up for new things that claim to help with pain.

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting, love to try.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Very very interested i have a major lower back issue that flares up every so often my l4 /l5 lower has 20% left its been acting up from the cold and from me lifting heavy as im bulking up for winter i use lidocaine patches that dont help much would love to see how your product works

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Color me interested!!

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
When will decision be made?
I'd posted above last night that PMs have been sent to 3 people and they've all been sent out. We will probably revisit more giveaways in the future, but if any of you would like to try the product now you can use discount code TAKE20 for a 20% discount on our site (link below in my signature!). I hope you're all having a wonderful week and getting geared up for the holidays!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This is specific to muscle pain?

Or is it more of a localized analgesic?

Very interested to see label/reviews

I'd apply myself but I'd be an awful baseline for testing it with my medical history and pain issues...

Hope some good guys/gals get to review!

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
The active ingredient arnica montana can modulate the inflammatory response and help dissipate trapped blood and fluid in injured muscles, tissues and joints. It can diminish bruising, as well. We also added citrulline malate to the solution, which most everyone here on AM will realize is a potent ingredient that will aid in muscle fatigue.

Regener-X-label_large.jpg

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely love to learn more

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Ok. You've convinced me :) Just ordered 2 - 20% discount and free shipping....

A big fan of arnica.... Let's see how this works....

Mechaa

Awards
Put me on the list I'm 49 and have knee and elbow issues from hard training when I was younger still hitting it hard

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok ordered a bottle of Regener-X :)

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
SO IN!!! Have this horrible dehabilitating calf pain At bottom of squat. Nothing' has worked! HELP ME

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In to learn more. Sounds like something I could use in my life.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got a bottle in the mail yesterday...when I looked at ingredients I was very surprised-it looks like a pump product, I said what the heck and put 8 sprays on and around my bad knee...hey the stuff actually helped, it was gradual but after 20 minutes I could feel the pain had lessened...I have used it twice since then and will be reporting back on results frequently and will put up a final review!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shoulder pain here. Both of them lol. I'm 51. Military presses kill me.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Yup. The stuff works. (The pump sux.could be I got a bad one. Dont mind pouring some and rubbing it in. But I figure for 20bucks I shouldn't have to.) The product actually works! Used it on me knee and hammy and it worked.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is causing a noticeable decrease in pain from my bad knee...it isn't just me either, I put some on my wife's sore back and she said it took the pain away.....WE will be buying more!!!

btw- it seems that regular use increases it's pain relieving effect.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Same positive results here! I was one of the fortunate to receive a free bottle (Thanks again BioCore!) and just got done a full Chest/Tri routine.

Keyword there is "full". Past 2 Chest/Tri days, I've had to alter exercises to accommodate intense elbow/forearm pain. Not today.

Pain went from maybe 8/10 to 2/10, which is huge!

I would highly recommend you (BioCore) to market this to Tennis & Golf pro shops for elbow issues.

After spraying the area, I would let it dry and settle for 20 min before anything, even putting clothing on top and it can be a little sticky until fully dried.

Back/Bi's tomorrow, so lets see how well this holds up then.

Good product!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like a good product !

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, I'm back today after the true test.

I hit back/bi's and I was actually able to curl. Between elbow and acute forearm/wrist pain, I haven't even been able to hold, much less rep an EZ curl bar for 3 weeks.

Although I did feel some pain still in the wrist, it was more than bearable and absolutely no pain in the elbow.

I def. think we have a winner here!

I'm a buyer on this when I run out and I'll get my mom some of this stuff too.

Very pleasantly surprised!

Thanks again!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys, I'm back today after the true test.

I hit back/bi's and I was actually able to curl. Between elbow and acute forearm/wrist pain, I haven't even been able to hold, much less rep an EZ curl bar for 3 weeks.

Although I did feel some pain still in the wrist, it was more than bearable and absolutely no pain in the elbow.

I def. think we have a winner here!

I'm a buyer on this when I run out and I'll get my mom some of this stuff too.

Very pleasantly surprised!

Thanks again!
I get around 4 hours of relief from each application[sometimes a little less-depending on what I am doing]....this is better than vicodin which becomes totally ineffective over time at rec doses.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I get around 4 hours of relief from each application[sometimes a little less-depending on what I am doing]....this is better than vicodin which becomes totally ineffective over time at rec doses.
Better at pain relief than Vicodin?!?! I need to try this. I'm having so many issues right now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Better at pain relief than Vicodin?!?! I need to try this. I'm having so many issues right now.
don't misunderstand what I am saying...Vicodin worked really well for about a week, then started to diminish as far as pain relief...after using at recommended dose for 21 days vicotin provides very little pain relief---I do not want to increase dose!!!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Lemme tell you something, there is nothing more frustrating than being at the gym with all the motivation in the world and being limited on what you can do because of pain not due to injury.

This stuff is staying in my gym bag from here on out for sure. I quite shocked it worked so well.

I was kinda worried about it not working, then having to come back on here and shoot it down, but that was not the case.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is causing a noticeable decrease in pain from my bad knee...it isn't just me either, I put some on my wife's sore back and she said it took the pain away.....WE will be buying more!!!

btw- it seems that regular use increases it's pain relieving effect.
Agreed with the regular use. I'm gonna apply more tomorrow to my wrist and hit the EZ curl bar again to see if the little pain I felt today decreases even more. Tomorrow is a leg day too, but knock on wood *** all my pain is upper body.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Tank999 it looks like we had a few defective sprayers in the latest production run. If you're pouring and rubbing it in that's OK too - just use a nickel sized drop. If you order again shoot me a message first and I'll get you a discount code!
Thanks - appreciated. Just want to repeat that the product itself works very well.

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks everyone for your feedback here! This product is being sold at some gyms as well and so far the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive! Like we continue to tell everyone, it's not going to cure your pain..it helps manage it (very well) without the use of prescription narcotics or the worry of trashing your liver with long term use of OTC acetaminophen. Depending on the user, the pain relief is fairly quick and lasts for many hours.

We are running a 25% off promo for AM members when you purchase this with our Thyro-T2 fat burner as a combo. Early access here in this thread - you can use code AM25 starting this morning at our site! Links in sig below.

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
We've had several people message us about the combo discount that don't necessarily need the pain relief spray but wanted to try out the THYRO-T2 thyroid hormone fat burner. Shoot me a PM and I will make sure you get you guys a discount code for that. If you know someone that you think may like to try it, tag 'em here. We take care of our AM friends!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The fat burner is thyroid based...interesting bc when I was super big my dr put me on some thyroid meds to help with weight loss. I'm gonna check this out

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
The fat burner is thyroid based...interesting bc when I was super big my dr put me on some thyroid meds to help with weight loss. I'm gonna check this out
Exactly, it's pure T2. And not nearly the risk of shutting down your natural thyroid production as prescription T3 or T4. PM me for a discount code if you think you want to try it out!