The ULTIMATE Hook-Up! 2 bottles of Ultimate-T PLUS FREE shipping! CHECK IT >>>>>>>>>>

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The ULTIMATE Hook-Up! 2 bottles of Ultimate-T PLUS FREE shipping! CHECK IT >>>>>>>>>>

800x600_Ultimate-T_Banner.jpg

Are you looking for Test & Cortisol Support utilizing a key ingredient backed by actual clinical science?

Ultimate-T™: Testosterone Support with Cortisol Control featuring KSM 66®: Clinically-Studied Withania Somnifera Extract (aka Ashwagandha).

This cutting-edge supplement utilizes at least the amount per day of KSM-66 that was given to subjects in two (2) separate double-blind, placebo-controlled (i.e. “The Gold Standard”) clinical studies!

Ultimate-T doesn’t stop there! It also takes your game to the next level by including additional ingredients - making it a “must-have” for those serious about results.

728x90_Ultimate-T_Banner.jpg

Breakthrough Hormone Support

KSM-66® is a very exciting ingredient. As mentioned above, it’s backed by multiple clinical studies that utilized a double-blind, placebo-controlled protocol. There are very few, if any, other botanical compounds studied in this manner on testosterone and cortisol support.

Ultimate-T starts by utilizing at least the amount of KSM-66 that demonstrated the ability to support testosterone release and control cortisol in two separate “Gold Standard” human studies. The studies used 600mg and 675 mg. Ultimate-T has 675mg per four capsules.

The ability to positively support both of these hormones – a 1-2 punch every male lifter is after – was virtually unheard of before KSM-66 came along.

Because KSM-66 supports the body’s release and balancing of these two critical compounds, the body’s regular production will not shut down and does not require PCT. Of course, once you stop supplementing your body may return to its previous levels.

Ultimate-T doesn’t stop there. It also packs the emerging ingredient SpilanTEST™ – Spilanthes Acmella (Flower) Extract, Symplocos Racemosa (Bark) Extract and Eurycoma Longfolia (Root) Extract for an amazingly well-rounded supplement.

Ultimate-T is recommended for use up to 8 consecutive weeks before taking a 4 week break.

Ultimate-T was not designed for, nor is it recommended for females. It is way too strong.

KSM-66 has also won five (5) industry awards!

2016-12-19 15_52_15-ModernCREATINE™-Lemon-Lime.png

BONUS!!!​

HOW PURE IS YOUR CREATINE??

MODERNCREATINE_PURECHART.jpg

BONUS ADD A BOTTLE OF ModernCREATINE FOR ONLY $14.99!!!

Why is ModernCREATINE the KING of creatines??

Features BioCRE: 95% Pure Instantized Creatine Anhydrous
PLUS!!! 2.5 grams of Betaine Anhydrous per serving!
Easy Once Per Day Serving
30 Day Supply in Each Bottle
Available in Lemon-Lime and Unflavored versions!

500x250_Ultimate-T_Banner.jpg

--- GIVEAWAY COMING SOON! ---​

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Don't miss this AM Exclusive deal!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You know i am in
Ultimate T in a rebound off a contest prep diet.. Thats how you GROW!!! i added 10 pounds on my last reverse with it!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yup. Gonna order it. In for giveaway too. I could use another shirt

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just viewed a youtube of a product jumping on the spilanthes bandwagon....I predict more. Its just to bad $100 Fenotest and Tribulus T product killed the category....

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nothing wrong with betaine with your creatine!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used Ultimate T and it was great. Love the a barbell T's. Best workout shirt ever. I have 5 of them but I wear them so frequently almost all have holes in them:(.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
I have used Ultimate T and it was great. Love the a barbell T's. Best workout shirt ever. I have 5 of them but I wear them so frequently almost all have holes in them:(.
Time for a Re-up! :) They are the most comfortable training shirt I have worn to date..

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is one hell of a deal!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Planning on starting my January off with some Ultimate T action, myself. Great product.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Planning on starting my January off with some Ultimate T action, myself. Great product.
Keep us updated! I am just finishing a bottle as we speak! Utilizing it as I start a new training block for Powerlifting.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FREE FREE, ULTIMATE-T!

Jacob and I had a great chat about ritual yesterday. He sold me on this secret shake he's been blending up every single morning. I tried it this morning, and he's right... not only does it taste BOMB but the benefits are many. I feel amazing.

The point I'm making is on how important ritual is to people like you and I. We train... HARD. We work, we have family, etc.

What is your daily ritual? What ritual do you with you could implement?

We're going to pick 5 winners on Friday to get a FREE ModernCREATINE / Ultimate-T stack from USP. Every post is an entry, including replies so lets help other AM users out!

Five (5) winners will be randomly selected on 12/23/16 and will receive one (1) tub of ModernCREATINE in their choice of flavor (pending availability) and two (2) bottles of Ultimate-T. (Winners will be announced in this thread. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection. 18+ ONLY, please. US Shipping Address’ Only. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ritual I train very early in the morning. Reason being is i work mostly 9-6 or 10-7 shifts. I want to be able to come home and take care of my 86 year old grandmother, food prep, and get myself ready for the next day. This ritual helps me stay in a routine, stay on my meal plan, and also make sure I do not miss workouts or cardio sessions.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
My Ritual is I train every evening right after work. Im on the floor getting my first set in by 4:15 and out the door by 5:45 and home by 6 having a protein shake while I make dinner for my family. Same every day during the week and weekends when my kids don't have early morning games, I'm in the gym and home before they wake up so we have the entire day together.

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FREE FREE, ULTIMATE-T!

Jacob and I had a great chat about ritual yesterday. He sold me on this secret shake he's been blending up every single morning. I tried it this morning, and he's right... not only does it taste BOMB but the benefits are many. I feel amazing.

The point I'm making is on how important ritual is to people like you and I. We train... HARD. We work, we have family, etc.

What is your daily ritual? What ritual do you with you could implement?

We're going to pick 5 winners on Friday to get a FREE ModernCREATINE / Ultimate-T stack from USP. Every post is an entry, including replies so lets help other AM users out!

Five (5) winners will be randomly selected on 12/23/16 and will receive one (1) tub of ModernCREATINE in their choice of flavor (pending availability) and two (2) bottles of Ultimate-T. (Winners will be announced in this thread. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection. 18+ ONLY, please. US Shipping Address’ Only. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)
SuperShake...

more nutrients than you can count...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I normally light a big bon fire and dance around it in my goat skin pants whilst chanting...but wait, huh, prolly not the ritual you were thinking of. My bad. I ritually hit the gym first thing in the morning 5-6 days/wk otherwise it wouldn't get done without it taking away from family time (4 kids at home)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Ok now, whats the deal with these shirts? lol

I just did a little internet research on this stuff to see if it was worth a try and sure, I'll pull the trigger on this deal, but everywhere I look, people are talking about these damn shirts. lol

I'm gonna order a couple shirts too i guess along with this. haha

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I just did a little internet research on this stuff to see if it was worth a try and sure, I'll pull the trigger on this deal, but everywhere I look, people are talking about these damn shirts. lol

They're super anabolic.

Oh, and really comfy/the perfect cut for bodybuilders.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
So I guess it's advised to run these shirts with the supps for the full two months or should they be my PCT to show the gainz I made? lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I guess it's advised to run these shirts with the supps for the full two months or should they be my PCT to show the gainz I made? lol
Shirts are all natty, so no need for PCT, which is great ?

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established

Best comment of the night..
It will be your new favorite training shirt..

angcd3

angcd3

Awards

You will love them. i have two and need to get a couple more.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My ritual involves being in bed by 9 every night, so I can be up by 5. I've got a 9 year old, my lovely wife and my mother at home (dementia), so I try to make sure I'm keeping my strength up by lifting at least three days a week.
I also have to lay out my clothing and prepare my lunch the night before so I'm ready to go right after I hit the shower and oil my beard :)

I'm about to go back to school (again), so this ritual will be added to shortly ;)

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
My ritual involves being in bed by 9 every night, so I can be up by 5. I've got a 9 year old, my lovely wife and my mother at home (dementia), so I try to make sure I'm keeping my strength up by lifting at least three days a week.
I also have to lay out my clothing and prepare my lunch the night before so I'm ready to go right after I hit the shower and oil my beard :)

I'm about to go back to school (again), so this ritual will be added to shortly ;)
Instant winner. Please DM me your name and shipping details. :)

Thanks for sharing your rituals!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I need a couple of these. Are there any two for one deals out right now?

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Ultimate T? I can't fit those shirts
I can see that.. !!! i guess just the deal in this thread its only for AM member two bottles and the creatine for 39.99 pretty darn good deal to me.. !
Edit sorry the creatine is an extra 14.99

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For the past 4 months my ritual has been-
Up at 615 to get my oldest ready for school and on the bus by 720. He's a big kindergartner now. Then go inside drink my shake. Get the other two up. Make breakfast for them and my wife who leaves at 8. Get to the gym around 830-845. Workout for about an hour to an hour and a half. Then get ready for classes that start at 1 and run til 530. (9 on Thursdays)

But now that semesters over my ritual has pretty much been the same except I get to spend a lot more time being a dad. I just started a new therapy schedule and I'm doing that now for four hours a day until my hand is fixed.

N

Negncic

Awards
I am being charged for shipping. Is there a promo code to enter?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Longtime no see brother!
I've been here. Been logging on a journey. No one really looks at it but I log almost daily. Mainly to build on my lifting but more so to keep accountable. Most times just don't respond to much. I'm around.