Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Scivation Holiday Promo

In the next few months you will see Scivation releasing:

- New Flavors of Xtend (Coming late this month and into 2017)
- Flexatril in Powder (2017)
- Flexatril in Smaller Caps (Jan 1st)
- A new preworkout (Stim and Non-Stim) ((2017))

With the release of all of these great products we want our loyal family of Anabolic Minds to get their hands on some of our new products as they slowly release!

RULES

- Simply tell me what you are thankful for this holiday season.

** Winner will be picked by Tuesday 12/20/2016 **

What is up for Grabs?
An Xtend Prize Pack of multiple products off the Primaforce and Xtend Line!

If Chosen:

- Must live in the USA/CA
- Do a small 1-2 Week Log with all the products you get in the mail (Sponsored Supplement Log Section)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/
- Update 2-3x a week (Minimum of 4-6 Updates)
- Initial Review and Final Review of products.

Things to Consider:
- Throw in different intensity techniques, shorter rest times, and other forms of cardio. This will help gauge recovery, endurance, and performance during your run of the supplements
- Update your log at least 2-3x a week with improvements on strength, performance, endurance, and cardio related work. (6 Total updates is perfectly fine With a final review.)

Have no other logging obligations at the given moment (Do not want to interfere with feedback from other products & or logs)

Great Example of Previous loggers Scivation Products

Xtend Perform:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282005-xtend-perform-black.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282006-xtend-perform-cordycep.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282160-optimizing-my-performance.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280817-saved-scivation.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/281603-scivation-xtend-perform.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280516-performing-better-new.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280586-better-than-your.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280519-time-now-perform.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282949-scivation-xtend-perform.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282985-xtend-perform-log.html#post5418990
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283070-_-lynks8-getting.html

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not in this but thankful for my wife, friends, life, and the ability to see there are good things in this world worth pursuing and sharing.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am thankful for all the time I have gotten to spend with my family this year. I'm always working and mixing that with school I would see my family for maybe an hour or two a day. Since my injury I have actually gotten to enjoy being a parent. Even though my hand will never be the same the memories I have gotten would have never happened and i am truly thankful for that

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just won a big prize pack from you guys so I'm gonna refrain from throwing in an app. I exclusively use Xtend brand bcaa and am sold on peako2 after running my latest log. I really hope someone whose never tried these b4 wins bc I'm sure they'll be sold and that the only bcaa decision they'll ever have to worry about again is which Xtend to use.

I'm going to run a mini log on the GO I just got as it's actually something I've never used b4. But sure If I want to run it now or save for a cut-thoughts?

But I'm thankful for a lot of things this year. First off I'm thankful that despite all the hardships I've faced I haven't given up, and just keep moving forward, knowing that eventually it'll all turn right. I'm thankful for my family as they're my rocks. I'm thankful for am as the conversation, information and community I've found here is beyond any expectations that I could've had before signing on here.

Now that all said I'd love to try flexatril for a log but if it's all or nothing than I don't want to take away from anyone else's chances to try these products out.

And that Xtend bag is sweet. Just sayin

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not Entry since I'm logging titan but blood orange sounds bomb. Thankful for a lot of things-family, job, health; but I am also thankful that Christ was born a man and died on a cross for me. Always afresh reminder during Christmas time.

Utahcombatvet

Utahcombatvet

Awards
I am thankful for the freedoms we have. Being alive after 3 tours in combat. Thankful that my family has been by my side through my bad times and good.
I am thankful for this community and having the gym to go to when ever I am feeling down or mad and when I leave I always feel better. I can't name everything I am thankful for.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just won a big prize pack from you guys so I'm gonna refrain from throwing in an app. I exclusively use Xtend brand bcaa and am sold on peako2 after running my latest log. I really hope someone whose never tried these b4 wins bc I'm sure they'll be sold and that the only bcaa decision they'll ever have to worry about again is which Xtend to use.

I'm going to run a mini log on the GO I just got as it's actually something I've never used b4. But sure If I want to run it now or save for a cut-thoughts?

But I'm thankful for a lot of things this year. First off I'm thankful that despite all the hardships I've faced I haven't given up, and just keep moving forward, knowing that eventually it'll all turn right. I'm thankful for my family as they're my rocks. I'm thankful for am as the conversation, information and community I've found here is beyond any expectations that I could've had before signing on here.

Now that all said I'd love to try flexatril for a log but if it's all or nothing than I don't want to take away from anyone else's chances to try these products out.

And that Xtend bag is sweet. Just sayin
Go can be used year round bud. Fire it up. Tag myself and 1Fast400 when you do so!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Always thankfull for my wife and 3 boys. A week ago just had double hernia surgery that I have put off for 2 years, so extremely thankful to have that in the rear and looking forward to getting back to bring me. Was still able to do most weight training moves but was holding me back from back squats and stiff legged and jump squats, sprints, etc. So explosive lower body movements were dropped. Now excited to follow recovery and then get back to hitting it hard and pain free.
PS-The solution forgot to put anabolicminds minds in my order placed at Nutraplanet.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This year, and always, I am thankful for my heart donor. I obviously never got to meet him, but I did read about him once I knew his name. I let the hospital know I would like to contact his parents, if they were comfortable with it. We exchanged emails for a period of time and then roughly six months after my surgery, I flew to Florida for a few days to meet them and to learn more about my donor. His parents and I are still in contact and I have been down their to visit them a few times since our initial visit. I am forever in debt to them and their son because without his tragic passing, who knows where I would be.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am thankful for my family and friends. Thankful for my girlfriend for working so I didn't have to this semester while I was taking extra hours in school, thankful for my parents for helping me out with school every chance they get, I'm thankful for one of my best friends who is going to Iraq at the beginning of the year, and I'm thankful for all of them for helping me out when I had surgery over the summer.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am so very grateful to my mom, she raised me as a single parent after my dad died in a train wreck when I was 8 months old...I was born in 1958 and single parent households were very rare back then. my aunt watched me while my mom worked to support us[she never asked for or received any government assistance of any kind] my mom is my hero. my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer at age 81, she had surgery and then chemo and today she is 84 and cancer free. my mom never once complained about anything and everyone loves her, but no one comes close to loving her as much as I do...I was pretty rotten as a kid, into drugs and alcohol. I became an alcoholic, but mom never veered from her love and support, and today I am closing in on 20 years sobriety. mom taught me to be tough, and to appreciate the things I have-she also taught me to work hard for what I want--'if you don't work you don't eat'. I just hope I am 1/10 the parent to my kids that my mom was[AND IS] to me.

I have another logging obligation so I am not qualified for this promo....however I am glad I had the chance to put in words how grateful I am to my mother and all she has done and meant to me.....good luck to all the applicants, great opportunity!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This year what I'm thankful for is really simple: time to myself in my own house.

As much as I enjoy the time I spend back home with friends and family, this year in back in my own house again and as someone that travels for a living I never get a chance to just be home, decorate, tinker, and relax. This year after xmas I will get a week or so to myself to just enjoy what I've worked so hard to buy and that's priceless to me.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Well , What am I thankful for?
Well about 4 and half years ago, My heart was broken watching my kids move 400 miles away, with their mother. I was not able to keep them working a full time job and one part time job and keep them myself. That same year I was able to finally get a date with my long time best friend. And to make a long story short things was exactly like I thought they would be. So I decided to propose to her. That very day if she had not been there at that very moment I would have died. She literally saved my life. I proposed that day anyway. Now we are marred and going on 5 years and my kids have recently moved back in with me this year and hopefully the paperwork will be final in a few weeks.

So what am I thankful for? Having my kids home, and having married the one true friend and most amazing woman I know.

I would have no problem logging this. I am just starting a log now and if I could log this right after that I could. I have not tried xtend or the the joint supplement and with me getting ready to start training for my first powerlifting meet at 40 year old I can use all the help I can get.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
**not eligible**

Would like to take a few seconds and thank my wife and son for believing in me ! My sponsors and AM family . I love you all , you guys made my DREAM a reality !

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great promo brother! There's a lot to be thankful for, but this year it's my wife and kids. Over the last year we have been through everything you can imagine - we lost our grandpa and then a week later my mom was diagnosed with AML, about 2 months later my grandma passed away from breast cancer, we found out we were pregnant and lost the baby at 20weeks.

We always seem to have this black cloud hovering above us haha but with each other we always pull through and continue to push forward. Together.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Short and sweet -

I am thankful for my health (something you really don't appreciate until it's gone), my family, being able to live in a free country where I can express my mind and my faith and of course scivation and The Solution for their continued generosity with all these promos!

:)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm also thankful for The Solution for being one of the hardest working. I don't think he sleeps either. Lol.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
I'm thankful for the good friends I've been fortunate enough to have in my life. People who are there no matter what. Good times, bad times, no matter what we are there for each other.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm also thankful for The Solution for being one of the hardest working. I don't think he sleeps either. Lol.
I don't really sleep. You are correct I am lucky to see a good 4-5 hours recently. But hey this is the busiest time of the year for me and my job with 55-60 hour work weeks.

Tomorrow is last day. I will pick the winner Tuesday morning early. Get them in while you can.

Random Number Generator will be used . Since that is the fairest way possible.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some good entries so far! I'm very thankful for family this year. My daughter is three and really enjoying the holiday season, it's awesome to see. My grandpa was recently given less than a year with a cancer diagnosis so I'm also thankful that we get to say good bye on our terms and spend some time with him here at the end

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I am thankful for my wife and children. If not for her I'm sure I'd have wound up in a gutter somewhere. She keeps me in line most of he time.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There is 21 Posts.
So i put 21 numbers into a number generator excluding myself as a winner
The winning post # is our winner

and that is.....

aloosecannon

CONGRATS! Please send me all your mailing information. You will be one of the first to try the new Blood Orange Xtend!!!!!

Since I am in the giving mood.....

- What Promo's do you want to see in the New Year (2017) From Scivation??? Whomever comes up with the most creative promo I will send a care package to! Lets hear your ideas!!!! Winner will be picked by the end of the week

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats aloosecannon !!!

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Sending info now. I'm looking forward to trying the blood orange Xtend. I doubt I'll be disappointed.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks! Sending info now. I'm looking forward to trying the blood orange Xtend. I doubt I'll be disappointed.
Merry Christmas!!! Enjoy. Just let me know what you think. Your feedback is much appreciated!
I already sent out your package!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How about a scivation stacking promo. Seeing their products are so versatile they'll obviously be countless supplements out there where scivation products will integrate perfectly and even enhance the other supplement. The winner will have to give sound reasoning as to why the other product stacks well with scivation. I.e. The combination of product x has this or that formulation where scivation has y and z which when used in combination has been shown to...

muskate

muskate

Awards
I have 2 really good ideas for a scivation promo.

#1 the worst christmas gift we have ever gotten. Last year my sister gave me a duct tape kit for christmas...

#2 In the spirit of Christmas, we could all post about a good deed we did over the holiday season. It could be something small like purchasing something from a local charity bake sale or something bigger like volunteering for an afternoon at a soup kitchen.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How about whoever can have someone take a picture/video of us weighing ourselves before and after Christmas dinner and whoever gains the most weight from eating wins.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
I am thankful that after a year with my new gf, new career, new apartment, and commuting 3+hours a day, that I found my passion for lifting and eating healthy once again. Went through the motions for a year now, but I am now back in it 100%, and I am very thankful for that... Oh yeah, I guess I'm thankful for my new managing position, my girlfriend, my car that still runs, and the roof over my head as well lol.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How about whoever can have someone take a picture/video of us weighing ourselves before and after Christmas dinner and whoever gains the most weight from eating wins.
I vote for this. I'm having two dinners on Christmas. Yay me

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am thankful that after a year with my new gf, new career, new apartment, and commuting 3+hours a day, that I found my passion for lifting and eating healthy once again. Went through the motions for a year now, but I am now back in it 100%, and I am very thankful for that... Oh yeah, I guess I'm thankful for my new managing position, my girlfriend, my car that still runs, and the roof over my head as well lol.
Winner was already picked bud...

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4 over here haha. Hooray for divorce haha
Ha. Same here. Already had one dinner on Sunday. Christmas Day I'll have a huge breakfast here, then a dinner sized lunch with the in laws side then a dinner in the evening my dads side. Lol. More presents too. Divorced 9 years and still trying to buy my love. Lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ha. Same here. Already had one dinner on Sunday. Christmas Day I'll have a huge breakfast here, then a dinner sized lunch with the in laws side then a dinner in the evening my dads side. Lol. More presents too. Divorced 9 years and still trying to buy my love. Lol
Haha sounds exactly like me. Dinner on xmas eve, massive brunch/breakfast the next morn, early dinner, then late dinner.

There was nothing better than the first xmas my parents were divorced... 13yrs old and each was trying to outdo the other ha. I got more that one year than any 3-4 combined prior

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha sounds exactly like me. Dinner on xmas eve, massive brunch/breakfast the next morn, early dinner, then late dinner.

There was nothing better than the first xmas my parents were divorced... 13yrs old and each was trying to outdo the other ha. I got more that one year than any 3-4 combined prior
I am 100% jealous of all you guys with huge family gatherings and multiple parties.
it is usually just myself, mom, dad, and grandma. All of which have the appetites of 1 small plate, and what the most boring and basic foods.

Thanksgiving --> Turkey and mashed potatoes and roll's with veggies
Christmas --> Ham/Turkey + Potatoes + Veggies + rolls

if i ask to make anything different they refuse.

living with a family of basic b's FTL.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mine will be dinner and tons of snacks and appetizers Christmas Eve, wake up and eat turkey and ham and the leftover appetizers. Drive to another lunch for a while, then drive another couple hours and have another huge dinner.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hate turkey with a passion. It's always so dry. The best I ever had was fried and we injected it with pineapple juice before. It was still pretty dry then. I live for the cheese and crackers, ham, chips and dip, and celery with peanut butter.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mine will be dinner and tons of snacks and appetizers Christmas Eve, wake up and eat turkey and ham and the leftover appetizers. Drive to another lunch for a while, then drive another couple hours and have another huge dinner.
Every year its Xmas eve @ Grandma's. Only reason is she is 100% italian, and if we don't have a full italian meal she would kick our ass. Even though she is 86 years old you do NOT mess with italians. Last few years its been spaghetti and meatballs and she makes it all by hand. I think we may be having lasagna.. it takes her a few days to make the sauce, lasagna noodles and everything by hand.
Def saving my cheat meal for Saturday LOL

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Mine divorced about two months before my wedding. Caused a real big scene. Presents got awesome after that. Lol.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Every year its Xmas eve @ Grandma's. Only reason is she is 100% italian, and if we don't have a full italian meal she would kick our ass. Even though she is 86 years old you do NOT mess with italians. Last few years its been spaghetti and meatballs and she makes it all by hand. I think we may be having lasagna.. it takes her a few days to make the sauce, lasagna noodles and everything by hand.
Def saving my cheat meal for Saturday LOL
That sounds a hell of a lot better than the KFC my brother in laws family has every holiday! Lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You guys will be hella jealous but the last few years my dads xmas has been a giant filet mignon roast and then about 7-8 side dishes. I couldn't care less if that was my only meal for the week ha

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The most creative place to put a tub of Xtend?

Deadlift, squat or bench competition?

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
I understand a winner has been selected and this promo is over, but I am so greatful that I would still like to express how thankful I am that my ex and also baby mama has been so cooperative and understanding after our separation earlier in 2016. She has never given me a hard time or has ever threatened to take away my 2 year old daughter. She has always thought of my daughter first and understands the importance of her father in my daughters life. For that is the greatest gift I ever need and I am forever grateful. Merry Christmas to you all, this will be an awesome Christmas for me as I will be with my daughter during this day!

muskate

muskate

Awards
I am 100% jealous of all you guys with huge family gatherings and multiple parties.
it is usually just myself, mom, dad, and grandma. All of which have the appetites of 1 small plate, and what the most boring and basic foods.

Thanksgiving --> Turkey and mashed potatoes and roll's with veggies
Christmas --> Ham/Turkey + Potatoes + Veggies + rolls

if i ask to make anything different they refuse.

living with a family of basic b's FTL.
Lol come on chef bob. I am sure you of all people can think of a really creative protein desert to bring!

If you could come up with a healthy blueberry muffin recipe, that would be dynamite!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol come on chef bob. I am sure you of all people can think of a really creative protein desert to bring!

If you could come up with a healthy blueberry muffin recipe, that would be dynamite!
Nobody in my family cares for muffins, cupcakes, cake, pies or anything along those lines.
Mom is only concerned about chips, beer, mac and cheese, candy, peanuts, things she can snack on around the house because she never eats at work.

Dad eats McDonalds everyday, cereal, then goes to burger king, arbys, or subway for lunch. Then will have literally spaghetti and meat sauce almost every night for dinner and some rolls with butter. My family is extremly Basic... Anything outside of a few select foods they could care less for. Very much don't care for desserts really from bakeries or baked goods in general.

Anytime I go to get mexican, chinese or any other ethnic food they look at me like how can you eat that stuff? If they go out to eat its always burger and fry, or a sandwich. Besides that I don't have a lot of room to cook with on holidays. For example Christmas will be turkey or ham with probably a potato and vegetable and rolls with butter. outside of that if i make anything else it won't get touched.

Grandma is 100% italian, so all she wants is cannoli's or baklava. Besides that she doesn't really like oreo's or anything really sweet. She is just pounding Italian food day in and day out.

If i make those they would just collect dust and nobody would eat them. Hence why we really don't include them on the holidays. Sometimes when we make pies its only for a certain reason --> Apple Pie for if brother comes home.

Mom & Dad don't like fruit either, so that is a lost cause.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Nobody in my family cares for muffins, cupcakes, cake, pies or anything along those lines.
Mom is only concerned about chips, beer, mac and cheese, candy, peanuts, things she can snack on around the house because she never eats at work.

Dad eats McDonalds everyday, cereal, then goes to burger king, arbys, or subway for lunch. Then will have literally spaghetti and meat sauce almost every night for dinner and some rolls with butter. My family is extremly Basic... Anything outside of a few select foods they could care less for. Very much don't care for desserts really from bakeries or baked goods in general.

Anytime I go to get mexican, chinese or any other ethnic food they look at me like how can you eat that stuff? If they go out to eat its always burger and fry, or a sandwich. Besides that I don't have a lot of room to cook with on holidays. For example Christmas will be turkey or ham with probably a potato and vegetable and rolls with butter. outside of that if i make anything else it won't get touched.

Grandma is 100% italian, so all she wants is cannoli's or baklava. Besides that she doesn't really like oreo's or anything really sweet. She is just pounding Italian food day in and day out.

If i make those they would just collect dust and nobody would eat them. Hence why we really don't include them on the holidays. Sometimes when we make pies its only for a certain reason --> Apple Pie for if brother comes home.

Mom & Dad don't like fruit either, so that is a lost cause.
Sounds like a really traditional blue collar American family.

My family is the polar opposite. Everyone is always on some weird diet and not eating this food group or that food group. I don't think we've ever had a traditional Christmas dinner.

Interesting how different each family can be.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was hoping for more participation in this one!
Since this is a great idea for 2017 especially with new years, and new goals. What better way then a stacking promo to assist your goals and what you have planned for 2017

This will be the first promo of 2017 that will roll out after Xmas. Great Idea
Winners can customize a stack of their choice for their goal. All we ask for them is to log it for at least a few weeks to see how it sorts their goals

Pick your Products, Pick your Goals, and then log your progress
I DIG IT!

How about a scivation stacking promo. Seeing their products are so versatile they'll obviously be countless supplements out there where scivation products will integrate perfectly and even enhance the other supplement. The winner will have to give sound reasoning as to why the other product stacks well with scivation. I.e. The combination of product x has this or that formulation where scivation has y and z which when used in combination has been shown to...
Congrats bloodnthunder you have a Scivation Prize pack coming for the suggestion.
I will be in contact with you for your prize!

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
Great idea for a promo. (Though I really liked the see who can gain the most weight from Christmas dinner idea, too.) I'll be interested to see the stacks people design.