PEScience Prolific Giveaway & Reviews!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Giveaway Promo: Review PEScience's New Pre-workout Prolific!

prolific.jpg

To Enter:

Simply leave us a review for PEScience Prolific!
Be as detailed as you want, be honest, tell us what you think of this long-awaited release :)
Tell us why we should pick you to help your chances!

The Goods:

Up for grabs is a new, full tub of Prolific to a random reviewer(s).

Have yet to try out Prolific?
We will hook you up with free samples!
We just ask that you tell us here why you want to try out PEScience's new pre-workout :)

That's all there is to it guys and gals;
let's talk Prolific and win some prizes!

Minimum post count of 300, Samples can be sent to any US address, main prize has no limitations

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't live up to any of the requirements to enter but I'll definitely try this when it becomes available. It's a bit different than the PWOs I usually go for. Stim free pump focused has been my weapon of choice for years now. Just started my 6th straight High Volume tub yesterday. This time it was the EU version, will be interesting to see how it measures up to the original which I love to death.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
6 strait tubs of High Volume?

For the love of pumps :)
I think that your PEScience fan-level/support may win you a pass on this, I will see about a sample hookup if you haven't had Prolific yet! TheMrMuscle

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really loved my samples! And Mango!?!? Whaaat!!!?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I have Cotton Candy and RL here, still need to try out Mango myself

Zariph

Awards
European guy here.

Im very very interested in PES Profilic...I think its a solid formula only containing the most bemeficial and acute performance enhancers...the winner for me is most of all that the doses are solid, and the caffeine content is just the right amount...not an overly stimmed pre, so as I said, I can take full serving without having to worry about too much caffeine...If I win or not, im for sure going to try this pre

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

PES Prolific Review

[video=youtube;8VqIt6LNuNw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VqIt6LNuNw[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VqIt6LNuNw

Taste

Raspberry Lemonade – Just like Raspberry Lemonade in some of the other products on the PES line this is a top tier flavor. The raspberry flavor is the initial flavoring with the lemonade as the pure aftertaste. If you were ever a user of Alphamine you know just how strong and good this flavor truly is. What I truly enjoy is how refreshing the raspberry and lemonade go hand in hand. Neither flavor really overpowers each other making it refreshing to sip on as a pre-workout. I am not a huge lemonade guy, but the raspberry being the dominant flavor makes delicious. PES is known for great flavoring on all of their products, so it is hard to find a bad flavor unless you truly just do not like that flavor in general. I look forward to trying the others of Prolific in the future and how they compare!

Mixability

Like all PES Supplementes this one mixes with ease. The powder is very light, and mixes as soon as it starts to hit the water. I mixed one sample pack in about 8-10oz of water and a few shakes and it was mixed. No complains just like anything else on the product line.

Formula

PES Prolific contains:

For 2 Scoops you get:

Citrulline Malate (6g) Which is a perfect dose
Betaine (2.5g) which is a studied and high dose
Taurine is very high at 1.5g
Cognizin a Nootropic to aid with focus (250mg)
L-Theanine helps increase concentration and alertness
Coffee Fruit Extract (Neurofactor) has been seen to provide nootropic benefits.
Rhodiola Rosea Extract helps Reduced fatigue, stress, and anxiety while improving endurance.

Caffeine for most at 160mg at 1 scoop is a little low, for someone like myself it actually is very nice, 2 scoops is good for the heavy stim users at 320mg.

What we also have to realize is a few things here which is stacking the PES Line:

Prolific and Ergonine:

If you stack with Ergonine you are already getting Betaine and added Synerglut, LCLT, HICA, and Creatine In a full dose.So if you did not take a full 2 scoops of Prolific you could do Ergonine and Prolific to easily get plenty of Betaine, and cover all your other bases for performance, endurance, and recovery.

For those stacking High Volume and Prolific

High Volume has 4g of Citrulline per 2 scoops, so even at 1 scoop of Prolific for a stim you are surpassing a dose of 6-8g of Citiulline which is a studied dose.
There is also a dose of Taurine in High Volume (undisclosed due to blend).

Most people will dose the HV and Prolific combo where they would have a very high amount of Citrulline (up to 10g if you do 2 scoops of each), but for most if you are not a heavy stim user you could do 2 scoops HV and 1 Prolific to still get an adequate amount of citrulline but Betaine may be a touch low and same with the nootropics.

Overall PES made this a flexible pre-workout, and it does stack very well with the line, you just have to make sure you know what you need to get correct doses and adjust the scoops of each PES product accordingly.

Workout Reaction

After seeing the formula I had an idea of how this would play out on my workouts. I train fasted 90% of the time, so stimulants hit me VERY hard. Especially because I stay off of them as long as possible and use them if I need to, or just feel very sluggish.

Coming off contest prep where energy is still low in my reverse diet this gave me a very long and streaming energy. For someone who does not need a lot of caffeine to get going this seemed to be a good blend to provide what I needed and even last into the post-workout period even after a 90 minute workout. The biggest aspect I got was the nootropics and focus. My focus was strong for 90+ minutes and carried past the post-workout window period. My endurance and stamina were also very good. Since PES has a lot of endurance, focus, and energy based ingredients in this pre-workout there is a reason why it does shine. Lets not forget you can even stack Ergonine to take performance and endurance up a huge notch.

The one thing I did not get much of was a pump, it may be me, or how I respond to just Citrulline in the profile, but this was nothing to note on a back/arm workouts where I mixed hypertrophy and strength based rep ranges and sets. I also threw in a few intensity techniques to test the waters with pump and getting as much blood into the bodyparts as possible. I like to throw in Rest Pause, Drop sets, and accumulation sets on my back to help bring up a lagging bodypart.

My inclination is that this was meant to stack well with High Volume in which the pump would be taken to another level, if not unbearable depending on how many scoops you would be using. 1 scoop prolific and 1 scoop high volume would cover your Citrulline needs. But if you are a real pump junkie taking 2 scoops of HV would give you a 10+g dose of Citrulline, not to mention lots of arginine nitrates, Agmatine, and glycerol to leave your body swole for the session and a great stim/buzz focused energy kick to give you the perfect one two combo.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Solid profile and review! Looks like a pwo I can handle! I would love to try some samples.

Tyvocules

Tyvocules

Awards
Did you happen to hook up some of the Black Friday shoppers with some samples?? I'm still waiting for my stuff to arrive but I would like some samples also
And awesome review solution

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Did you happen to hook up some of the Black Friday shoppers with some samples?? I'm still waiting for my stuff to arrive but I would like some samples also
And awesome review solution
2 per order on BF

if anyone has some cotton candy samples they dont want Ill kindly buy them! I would like to try to try the CC from PES

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

View attachment 143276

To Enter:

Be as detailed as you want, be honest, tell us what you think of this long-awaited release :)

The Goods:

We just ask that you tell us here why you want to try out PEScience's new pre-workout :)

Minimum post count of 300, Samples can be sent to any US address, main prize has no limitations

Yo, hit me with some samples D2. I'm looking for a new preworkout for me and the wife and have always had good experiences with PES stuff.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

Everyone who ordered on the sale has Prolific samples in their box

If you didn't,
Tell us why you want to try.

If you did,
Review your samples for a chance to win a full tub.

I will gather shipping address' if you want to PM me, or I will track you all down once this wraps up

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I copied this from my post in the insider thread.

I took one pack before my workout this evening. I've been having trouble sleeping and I shouldn't have even taken one this late in the day but I couldn't help myself.

Taste is good. Different than, but just as good as Focus XT Cotton Candy.

Pump was good for the single scoop serving.

I didn't notice a ton in terms of energy, it got me off my butt and to the gym after a full day of classes and 18 hours of fasting. It had a good mood lift with it as well. Just a general sense of well being. I had plenty of endurance to get through my workout. I kinda had to just stop myself because I had been there a while and felt like continuing.

I know that's not the best review but I'm trying to be quick lol

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wtf is this? I have never tried this. In for reviews and cotton candy. Yummy

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well, I've been waiting on this release for literally years and somebody (@bdcc) never invited me to even buy the samples like he told me he would ;)

Honestly, I'm not overly blown away with the profile based on the label but still want to give it a fair shot to see if it can really exceed my expectations and merit a purchase

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

View attachment 143276

To Enter:

The Goods:

Bad a$$ promo! Too bad I can't enter! ;)

Cant wait to get prolific in another lucky members hands!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well, I've been waiting on this release for literally years and somebody (@bdcc) never invited me to even buy the samples like he told me he would ;)

Honestly, I'm not overly blown away with the profile based on the label but still want to give it a fair shot to see if it can really exceed my expectations and merit a purchase
This is not a preworkout that is going to blow your socks off. Which most people are looking for
The product shines in its long lasting and streaming energy which is most noted by the feedback rolling in so far.

PES Formulated it so that it can stack very well with their lineup. its not an all in one pre-workout that many look for. PES did it this way to 1) Stack with HV for extra Citrulline, agmatine, Glycerol for great pumps or 2) Ergonine for a more performance/endurnace based benefit and not have a ton of ingredients overlap

Really the only thing you see overlap is Citrulline in HV, but if you dose it right you can still make it work to hit the 6-8g range.
If you stack with Ergonine you could do 1 scoop ergo + 1 scoop HV and have a higher betaine dose then normal, but still nothing that would cause anything negative

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is not a preworkout that is going to blow your socks off. Which most people are looking for
The product shines in its long lasting and streaming energy which is most noted by the feedback rolling in so far.

PES Formulated it so that it can stack very well with their lineup. its not an all in one pre-workout that many look for. PES did it this way to 1) Stack with HV for extra Citrulline, agmatine, Glycerol for great pumps or 2) Ergonine for a more performance/endurnace based benefit and not have a ton of ingredients overlap

Really the only thing you see overlap is Citrulline in HV, but if you dose it right you can still make it work to hit the 6-8g range.
If you stack with Ergonine you could do 1 scoop ergo + 1 scoop HV and have a higher betaine dose then normal, but still nothing that would cause anything negative
This is what I got from it, at even just one scoop. I wasn't expecting a lot but the endurance and long lasting, smooth energy I had through the workout was worth it.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the review Bob! Great profile too, would love to try a sample of this before inevitably buying as soon as possible, haha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Stellar feedback bob. I'm really looking forward to mental focus and sense of well being aspect and expecting it to be strongly evident like enhanced was.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here for samples since bdcc no longer loves me ;)

muskate

muskate

Awards
A fully disclosed pre-workout with no proprietary blends from a really good company...who wouldn't want to try it?

I almost feel like that was a trick question

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Love the review Bob! Great profile too, would love to try a sample of this before inevitably buying as soon as possible, haha
Stellar feedback bob. I'm really looking forward to mental focus and sense of well being aspect and expecting it to be strongly evident like enhanced was.
No problem guys. I hope the video goes a long way for you, and you can share it with others as i tried to be as detailed as possible with stacking, the formula, and of course my taste test. Again. Would love to try Cotton Candy.. heard nothing but good things and I love very sweet things.

Here for samples since bdcc no longer loves me ;)
Order off Black Friday and use code "Driven" and support our boy Driven2lift and stop being a cheapass

In before.. But i am broke for Christmas.
Priorities bro :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have it tried prolific but have used every other pes product and have loved them....been using ergonine as a staple since it was released.

I loved enhanced and love focus as the main part of a pre workout and that seems to be a huge highlight of prolific.

I have also used dozens of preworkouts and would love to see how this compares

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Just took my last sample pack with hv again. It's almost go time. Kapow

Zariph

Awards
1 scoop ergonine, ½scoop high volume, 1 scoop profilic...have to try this!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I would love to try a sample of this. I know it's not the same, but I loved the last preworkout, and I really like a lot of your products. I always think of PES as one of the top brands. I really like the looks of this formula, too.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
gotta stay hydrated!
Exactly! I honestly love that aspect of the original e9 flavors. I have a 44oz bottle I mix a single scoop in and it's still strong.

Same with select sd/cnc flavors. Any protein that can't handle at least 16oz of water I consider too weak

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why, other than to prod at Ben, would you like to try Prolific?
Spiting Ben is the best reason ;) lol

But honestly, same reason as Dan, for the most part. It doesn't look insane on paper, but I like your products and you usually flavor things top notch, too.

My main pre options as of late have been Max Reps with a caffeine pill (or a Bang or Monster) and 1 cap Bronkaid or 1 scoop Dust Extreme. Just a few days ago I started up Max Out and Hemavo2 on a sponsored log from iForce and I like it (not as much of a kick as Dust, but no 1,3 sides or come down, either).

So basically just looking for another good pre to have in my rotation.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to try it. I bought a tub of enhanced when it came out.. used it once and gave it away. It was too much go for me on the stim side lol

I wouldn't mind throwing up a review if I get chosen to sample!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would like a sample. Enhanced was way too much for me. This looks more up my alley in regards to stim content and focus

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am always up for trying samples of new PWOs (I run or do some other form of cardio pretty much every day and always love to gauge the effectiveness of PWOs through cardio), if you still have any samples available. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd give it a whirl with an honest review. Profile doesn't look half bad, it's right up my alley as I get older as far as what I look for in a pre workout.

And to be honest I'm not a fan of the PES flavors, I've been critical of Alphamine flavoring and I did not like the protein flavoring at all. So it could be a chance to change my opinion.

muskate

muskate

Awards
I'd give it a whirl with an honest review. Profile doesn't look half bad, it's right up my alley as I get older as far as what I look for in a pre workout.

And to be honest I'm not a fan of the PES flavors, I've been critical of Alphamine flavoring and I did not like the protein flavoring at all. So it could be a chance to change my opinion.
Really? Have you tried the new PES coffee select proteins? The flavours are out of this world good.

I am not affiliated with PES in any way. This is just my honest review

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? Have you tried the new PES coffee select proteins? The flavours are out of this world good.

I am not affiliated with PES in any way. This is just my honest review
no just the snickerdoodle and was there a blondie or something like that

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no just the snickerdoodle and was there a blondie or something like that
Those are actually my 2 least favorite select flavors of all time. Then again I'm not a SD cookie or Blondie desert guy in any form so it came as no surprise.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

Definitely need to try the next generation flavours

Frosted Chocolate Cupcake is a new level of awesome

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed for reviews and Prolific chatter, I'll review my samples in the near future, I've got an easier week in the weight room so I'll be saving them for a little later.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to try it because i actually liked the old one that athletix had before PES bought them and the old pre workout that you guys had that was short lived. I still dont know why that pre was taken out of market.
As with every pes product ive tried and i saw results (except erase and erase pro) i want to try prolific to see if the wait was worth it and how it will make me feel before and while at the gym.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6 strait tubs of High Volume?

For the love of pumps :)
I think that your PEScience fan-level/support may win you a pass on this, I will see about a sample hookup if you haven't had Prolific yet! TheMrMuscle
Yeah to me energy and focus has never been a problem in the gym and I love the pump. But I have been stacking High Volume with Alphamine on those days I needed it (4am workouts). But Prolific seems to be an even better option.

I react very strongly to l-theanine so I'm glad it's in there. I used a ZMA a while back with l-theanine and that was another great usage for it.

I have only tried one nootropic and that was Sulbutamine. Very interested in seeing how I react to another one.

I have not tried Prolific yet no but sample or not I will be buying a tub when it becomes available in EU.

Oh and bdcc needs to clear out his PM box. (Not relevant to this but I needed to post it somewhere)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to get my hands on a sample. I'm interested to see what focus aspects it brings to the table.

I sent you a PM Driven2lift :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After 2 uses now I can say my favorite part of the product has been the anti-fatigue aspect. The piece of mind is relevant and what I really looked forward to but the fact that I kept getting more loose and less fatigued with each increase of weight on my working sets. Rep 7 and 8 was at times easier than rep 2 or 3. I don't think I've ever had something quite like this happen when trying out any non hormonal product.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Who else has tried their sample?
I know more on AM have

I tried out Cotton Candy and will be trying Raspberry Lemonade tomorrow!

Highlight for me was endurance, solid L-citrulline dose in the 2 scoops I used, even at one scoop I am pretty confident you would notice this as well. I'm sure the caffeine kick played here too, good amount even for myself as a regular stimulant user.
Don't try out 2 scoops unless you know your tolerance is that high already

Focus is something I was trying to rate but it's too hard to say after a single lift, I'll share thoughts as I go in my log to not clutter up this

KlutzyLifter

KlutzyLifter

Awards
Driven2lift there's a mango?!?! We need to try it! You need to get me hooked on more PEScience products so I can have muscles where my noodle arms are!